Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19  (Read 93722 times)
Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 07:56:05 PM

I had two 10 BTC deposits with Hashking and just received the first deposit back, so it looks like things are starting to move. Will report here once I receive the second deposit.

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 01:07:35 AM

I had two 10 BTC deposits with Hashking and just received the first deposit back, so it looks like things are starting to move. Will report here once I receive the second deposit.
wow, hashking is still working on 10 btc deposits....
Guess that means i really have years to wait.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 07:52:57 AM

Why not ask to have your account split up into smaller pieces. By that logic, you'll get paid quicker!

memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 08:35:47 AM

Why not ask to have your account split up into smaller pieces. By that logic, you'll get paid quicker!

Presumably hashking is trying to minimize the people he needs to deal with, so it won't work. Does anyone have a large (>100) account where a small deposit was paid back?
carlo

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 11:36:33 AM

Deposit of 250 btc.
Deposit made on: 2012-07-16
8 week lock in @ 1.9%

Looks like i got the deposit number : 451

Hope that you will progress with your payment fast. I report here if i get paid.
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 05:03:38 PM

Nothing yet for me
drlatino999

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 09:02:51 PM

Deposit of 250 btc.
Deposit made on: 2012-07-16
8 week lock in @ 1.9%

Looks like i got the deposit number : 451

Hope that you will progress with your payment fast. I report here if i get paid.

If you get paid out before a good majority of us, that will completely remove the ascending value idea of paybacks leaving us back to the chaos theory of returned payments.

Sappers clear the way
hashking (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 01:56:26 AM

Payments sent out.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 02:22:23 AM

I sent a PM but got no response. Do you have a process for us to sell this debt off that we need to follow?

hashking (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 02:32:43 AM

Sure, Just pm me when you have the information.
alphadude

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 06:01:13 AM

Got repaid 10BTC. Deposit number 388.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 07:39:02 AM

I wouldn't sell any of my personal assets to cover any bitcoin losses.  This is a business, it has failed.  When businesses fail they shut down and usually nobody gets anything.   I will continue to make payments from my bitcoin production and buy coins whenever I can.  If people continue at act they way they are acting I will just walk away.  

Aww boo hoo. You don't want to own up to your commitments to your customers. What a scumbag. It was so easy to take the money but now that you lost it "oh well i'll just walk away".

Your account name should be HashDragQueen.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:45:51 AM

I wouldn't sell any of my personal assets to cover any bitcoin losses.  This is a business, it has failed.  When businesses fail they shut down and usually nobody gets anything.   I will continue to make payments from my bitcoin production and buy coins whenever I can.  If people continue at act they way they are acting I will just walk away.  

Aww boo hoo. You don't want to own up to your commitments to your customers. What a scumbag. It was so easy to take the money but now that you lost it "oh well i'll just walk away".

why are you here? what are you trying to do?
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 10:54:39 AM

and you?  what's your plans?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Donator

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:07:49 PM

and you?  what's your plans?

First off, I asked first, and to someone else.

Second, I've only had a positive relationship with hashking since I started working with him, hes been responsive and accomodating (to a certain extent) without any critical problems, and I'm a little upset on how smoothie (or whoever he is, I can't be assed to figure out who is an alt of who) is berating him.
Hashking said he is being the bigger man and paying back his virtual debts that he has no contractual obligation in paying, and now you're getting angry at him for not following his non contractual obligation to the letter, its not only childish and somewhat rediculous, but its also making me personally not want to do business on these forums anymore, because if this is the kind of backlash I'd expect from a completely controlled and documented mishap, then theres no reason to be on here.

PS: micron you still haven't added me to skype, I'm starting to feel like you don't like me  Sad
heatstroke

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:45:12 PM

Second, I've only had a positive relationship with hashking since I started working with him, hes been responsive and accomodating (to a certain extent) without any critical problems, and I'm a little upset on how smoothie (or whoever he is, I can't be assed to figure out who is an alt of who) is berating him.
Hashking said he is being the bigger man and paying back his virtual debts that he has no contractual obligation in paying, and now you're getting angry at him for not following his non contractual obligation to the letter, its not only childish and somewhat rediculous, but its also making me personally not want to do business on these forums anymore, because if this is the kind of backlash I'd expect from a completely controlled and documented mishap, then theres no reason to be on here.

PS: micron you still haven't added me to skype, I'm starting to feel like you don't like me  Sad

Technically, I would agree that he's not contractually obligated to pay anyone back, because I'm certain no one actually signed any documents.  However, hashking used the term insured in the title of this very thread, which has an actual meaning and carries weight in financial terms.  Generally, it means that an investment is safer, because a depositor's money is guaranteed to be returned.

The FDIC does this with dollar deposits in a bank.  If my bank were to suddenly fail, my money is safe and sound.  If my bank is lying about being insured, or what they're investing in, or any kind of impropriety, the SEC would crush the bank's upper management, and clean out their personal finances in order to pay the bank's depositors.

With hashking, the bank is claiming to be backed by the FDIC, but it turns out that 'insurance' is a pinky swear by the bank manager, and my 'insured' money will only be returned if the bank manager is in the mood for it and every spurned depositor promises to be extra special nice to him, and not call him out for being an enormous fraud.
Donator

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:51:46 PM

Technically, I would agree that he's not contractually obligated to pay anyone back, because I'm certain no one actually signed any documents.  However, hashking used the term insured in the title of this very thread, which has an actual meaning and carries weight in financial terms.  Generally, it means that an investment is safer, because a depositor's money is guaranteed to be returned.

The FDIC does this with dollar deposits in a bank.  If my bank were to suddenly fail, my money is safe and sound.  If my bank is lying about being insured, or what they're investing in, or any kind of impropriety, the SEC would crush the bank's upper management, and clean out their personal finances in order to pay the bank's depositors.

With hashking, the bank is claiming to be backed by the FDIC, but it turns out that 'insurance' is a pinky swear by the bank manager, and my 'insured' money will only be returned if the bank manager is in the mood for it and every spurned depositor promises to be extra special nice to him, and not call him out for being an enormous fraud.

now I have to ask you, did you REALLY think he meant insured as insured by the FDIC? I don't think he actually knew what it meant, hence negligence.
heatstroke

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:09:23 PM

now I have to ask you, did you REALLY think he meant insured as insured by the FDIC? I don't think he actually knew what it meant, hence negligence.

Of course not, 'insured' to hashking meant "yeah dude, your money's safe, I'm good for it."  Which is probably the same insurance policy that numerous other 'banks' have.

All I'm saying is that to someone who was looking to invest, they probably saw that hashking advertised himself as "insured" and presumed it was just like the FDIC.  Ignorance of basic financial terminology is not a valid excuse.  Which is why a 15 year old should not be running an investment fund or bank or whatever this is.

In an Ideal economy, the bitcoin SEC would be cleaning hashking out to ensure those 'insured' deposits get paid back, but that's the beauty of an unregulated free market, isn't it?  The only thing guaranteed is laughter.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:48:37 PM

he has no contractual obligation in paying,

Huh
What makes you say that?
coinft

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 06:03:46 PM

Technically, I would agree that he's not contractually obligated to pay anyone back, because I'm certain no one actually signed any documents. ...

First sentence already shows a fundamental lack of understanding contract law, this is simply not true. Contracts can be of any form, and are there to be kept. Proving it to a judge is another matter, but not impossible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: