Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 08:34:57 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19  (Read 87482 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 05:36:41 PM

He was doxed a while back on another thread, but admin removed it because it contained personal threats.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 05:46:39 PM

I have his docs.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 05:55:04 PM

Either hashking has:

1) Done a runner.

Or

2) Kept quiet to test if we have all forgotten about his debt he owes. And see who pipes up.

memvola

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 09:09:36 PM

2) Kept quiet to test if we have all forgotten about his debt he owes. And see who pipes up.

Not a good idea. I would be more worried when the dogs stop barking.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 10:08:40 PM

Not a good idea. I would be more worried when the dogs stop barking.

Haha, dutch expression: "Barking dogs don't bite."

Jurek

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 11:19:19 PM

he logged in today..

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941
BadBear
v2.0
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 04:06:44 PM

So he's stopped responding and the payments have stopped, but he's still logging on? That's a shame, I wouldn't post this otherwise.

RESIDENCE:

SAM THEOFANOPOULOS
9344 W VALLEY FARM DR
FRANKFORT, IL 60423-6505

BUSINESS:

Real People Realty / South & West Suburbs (More)
Sam Theofanopoulos
7262 W Benton Dr
Frankfort, IL 60423
 815-469-7449
 708-822-4450 cell phone

Note that I haven't personally verified this as I have no horse in this race, but I do have some reason to believe it's correct.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:08:53 PM

"Debtking's" address looks like a big house judging by Google maps. Wonder how many Bitcoins he can buy selling that?

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 05:25:26 PM

The payments from hashking and patrick stopped at about the same time and they both disappeared... Whats the chances their the same guy and/or working together?

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
alexmat

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:04:48 PM

I think it's time to look at our fallback options. If hashking owes you money related to his deposit scheme, please pm me your e-mail or contact me directly at alexmat@gmail.com

Lets building a mailing list of people who have claims against him so we can coordinate our evidence and actions.

hashking

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:42:49 PM

I apologize for not responding in the last few weeks, but I have been spending the majority of my time trying to figure out a way to make good on the BTCs that are owed to everyone.  With the amount that is owed and I will never be able to make everyone happy.  I feel very bad for this and really have no other means of making everyone whole.  If there is a recovery of funds from the parties that owe BTCs to me,  I will keep my database and disburse when received.  Once again I apologize and am very sorry for the situation that everyone has been put in.     

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 1848

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 11:49:56 PM

I apologize for not responding in the last few weeks, but I have been spending the majority of my time trying to figure out a way to make good on the BTCs that are owed to everyone.  With the amount that is owed and I will never be able to make everyone happy.  I feel very bad for this and really have no other means of making everyone whole.  If there is a recovery of funds from the parties that owe BTCs to me,  I will keep my database and disburse when received.  Once again I apologize and am very sorry for the situation that everyone has been put in.     

I bet you came out ahead though.   Grin

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
hashking

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:19:39 AM

I wish this was true.  I had sent out what ever bitcoins I had and am also in bad spot due to personal credit ran up to invest in btcst.  I will probably be looking to file for a bankruptcy as this whole mess has ruined my financial situation. 
BTCHero

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:41:59 AM

I wish this was true.  I had sent out what ever bitcoins I had and am also in bad spot due to personal credit ran up to invest in btcst.  I will probably be looking to file for a bankruptcy as this whole mess has ruined my financial situation. 

I hope this is the truth.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 01:02:26 AM

@hashking

Your still mining I assume? So your keeping the profits from now on then?

What happened to the 4000btc from this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97041.msg1068849#msg1068849

I was lead to believe few/none people invested in this. Yet around the pirate default date, the 4000 btc mysteriously moved and split up?

P.S. Do you know what's happened to Patrick. I know you both Skype each other.

P.P.S But as was explained to you before, filing bankruptcy doesn't dissolve you from fraud.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 01:34:41 AM

And the small accounts got paid out first so they get everything why I get nothing basically. Do you really think that is fair?

What has happened to your real-estate?

blazing

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 03:04:19 AM

We don't give a shit if this mess ruined your financial situation. You stated that the fund was 100% guaranteed and insured. You own property, you own a car and by the sound of it you also have a job as a real estate agent. I suggest you put your property on the market and sell whatever else you have because you owe a lot of money. This debt is not going to go away and people like myself are getting more and more anxious about getting what is owed returned. It wasn't until someone posted your details on here that you responded. Well whats going to happen when someone turns up at your doorstep?
hashking

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 03:26:06 AM

We don't give a shit if this mess ruined your financial situation. You stated that the fund was 100% guaranteed and insured. You own property, you own a car and by the sound of it you also have a job as a real estate agent. I suggest you put your property on the market and sell whatever else you have because you owe a lot of money. This debt is not going to go away and people like myself are getting more and more anxious about getting what is owed returned. It wasn't until someone posted your details on here that you responded. Well whats going to happen when someone turns up at your doorstep?

I already explained my situation.  I cant give you something I dont have.  My debts at this point far more then exceed any assets I have and filing for bankruptcy is the only thing that makes sense.  Also if you are going to show up to someones doorstep I would be very careful about threatening them.  You might not like what they have for you. 
repentance

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 03:38:25 AM

P.P.S But as was explained to you before, filing bankruptcy doesn't dissolve you from fraud.

This needs repeating.

If you were stupid enough to max out your personal credit to invest with pirate, that's your problem.  The fact that you personally lost money doesn't absolve you of responsibility for your misrepresentations to others.  You can't discharge debts incurred by fraud in bankruptcy.

The "but I lost more money than you guys" excuse from PPT operators is wearing very thin.  How much of your own money you lost is irrelevant.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
blazing

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 04:56:55 AM

I already explained my situation.  I cant give you something I dont have.  My debts at this point far more then exceed any assets I have and filing for bankruptcy is the only thing that makes sense.  Also if you are going to show up to someones doorstep I would be very careful about threatening them.  You might not like what they have for you. 

So what are you telling us? You're filing for bankruptcy and your not going to pay back anymore coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.