Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:19:09 PM

Users will be the KING!!! Mike and Crew just need to get paid for their efforts somehow... The infrastructure costs need to be sustained... etc. etc.

If you don't want the price of the coin to dump if donations are sold then BTC must be sent. If granting network fees Kore coin would need to be sold also, this is another problem that creates a sell scenario to be taken advantage of by market manipulators.

Requiring 1000 or more coin to be bought just to use the service was what I had proposed a while back, I think I said 10,000 though Smiley. This requirement just proves an investment, the coin can always be sold and even profited upon. So you have no costs and if you use the service you support it with your initial investment.

If Kore requires a certain amount of coin it benefits early adopters. Since cost are cheaper now. If it costs $100 in coin to use the service in perpetuity then how is that expensive? Also require this amount to be staking to make calls. Then you secure the network and create staking participation for usage. Imagine the people who are saying you have to be rich to use the coin after they invest the $100 and that same coin becomes worth $10,000! Like I said the users will be KING! If you enforce this it will either gravitate people and cause success or no one buys and it stagnates. But at least we would have tried.

Also you can make this so that you need less coin vs cost by checking the cost of BitCoin in the wallet vs the amount of coin needed to stake to make a call. So if the cost of Kore equals .00005 and BitCoin is $230 you need to hold $100 worth of coin so the amount of coin will change vs the price at any given time. This would force buying if the price of Kore Falls. It is auto incentivizing!!! This may be the first of its kind to substantiate market activity with the cost of your service too! So the use is tied to the actual price!

I think this will be the way to go and then the Stakers can Share the network fees even and 25% goes to Kore costs perpetually. The bills have to be paid and if the Devs get rich off of it well hmmm if users can get rich too is it worth it? Or you just want to get rich and the Devs should be poor? There should be balance though but if the success is based on usage then at any point this is acceptable to me...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike4real

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:24:47 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 11:44:49 PM by MikeMike4real

Users will be the KING!!! Mike and Crew just need to get paid (Back) for their efforts somehow... The infrastructure, (Marketing and Coders) costs need to be sustained... etc. etc.

snipped....

Also you can make this so that you need less coin vs cost by checking the cost of BitCoin in the wallet vs the amount of coin needed to stake to make a call. So if the cost of Kore equals .00005 and BitCoin is $230 you need to hold $100 worth of coin so the amount of coin will change vs the price at any given time. This would force buying if the price of Kore Falls. It is auto incentivizing!!! This may be the first of its kind to substantiate market activity with the cost of your service too! So the use is tied to the actual price!

I think this will be the way to go and then the Stakers can Share the network fees even and 25% goes to Kore costs perpetually. The bills have to be paid and if the Devs get rich off of it well hmmm if users can get rich too is it worth it? Or you just want to get rich and the Devs should be poor? There should be balance though but if the success is based on usage then at any point this is acceptable to me...

I like the idea and suggested it myself, of pegging the amount of Kore coins relative to BTC in some way. IF KORE/BTC goes up substantially they can sell some of that Kore for a profit.
IF KORE/BTC goes down they may have to add Kore to keep the VoIP Functional.
We can always change that amount as time goes on or do away with it when Kore is more stable.

The Gateway calls can be paid for in BTC and used to fund it and the Kore Team Projects.

This seems to be one way it could work well for the Coin and Community.

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:49:19 PM

i dont think thats a good idea... i mean you are thinking in western standards...but what about the the people that dont hawe this standarts ?? 100 dollar in some countrys is like a lifetime to earn wile in others you can earn it in 1 hour ..so dont think its a good plan to go this way... i mean what kind of people should use kore ?? all or just some ??
btw... can anybody explain me the diverence kore to vpncoin ?? if there is no diverence kore should start to get some development because vnpcoin is 4 real ahead

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MikeMike4real

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:37:31 AM

i dont think thats a good idea... i mean you are thinking in western standards...but what about the the people that dont hawe this standarts ?? 100 dollar in some countrys is like a lifetime to earn wile in others you can earn it in 1 hour ..so dont think its a good plan to go this way... i mean what kind of people should use kore ?? all or just some ??
btw... can anybody explain me the diverence kore to vpncoin ?? if there is no diverence kore should start to get some development because vnpcoin is 4 real ahead

We appreciate your opinion and this needs to be taken into consideration especially for the long term.  Smiley
If it were a certain BTC amount then it should be affordable and eventually may make sense to do away with it all together.
For Korecoin to survive short term arrangements may need to be considered.

As regards development:
Kore has had more than a few setbacks in the past and we are experiencing
a good number of them now.
We are busy working on how to proceed from here. The Kore Team is in it for the
long haul and statistics prove that's one of the largest aspects to assure success.

The biggest thing right now the Community could do is donate BTC to support it.
Korecoin donations are welcomed also but it's the BTC that will keep
progress moving and pay the bills of development.
The Community could also donate their skills and time.

MM
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:41:53 AM

Yes $100 seems like a lot and that is in USD so may have a different ability for other countries who are impoverished. But these impoverished people do not get to use the service for free just because they can't afford it. So the market will determine who has $100/$50/$25 to buy coin with and who doesn't just won't use the service. The fee isn't set $100 is a good starting point though.

The $100 is a lifetime of use. It also Stakes to make calls so you make money when calling, 25% or (X%) goes to Kore to pay for the service. If no one can afford the $100 then no one buys the coin and it stagnates, but at least it is there for those who can afford to use it. If you just make it free then it may go away by default if anyone could download the wallet and call for free. The coin has no real meaning at that point.

To combine the best of both worlds though charge a fee for those who do not want to buy the $100 worth of coin and then allow the people who bought the $100 worth of coin to Stake and make those Fees. That way you can casually use the service for a fee that goes to the entire network.

I like the idea and suggested it myself, of pegging the amount of Kore coins relative to BTC in some way. IF KORE/BTC goes up substantially they can sell some of that Kore for a profit.
We can always change that amount as time goes on or do away with it when Kore is more stable.

The Gateway calls can be paid for in BTC and used to fund it and the Kore Team Projects.

Yep, but I don't think it should change later. I think if you implement the minimum Coin Value Stake to Make calls and a Call per minute type scenario for a fee it drives buying and that also supports the selling of the Staking which Kore gets 25% and makes that more lucrative rather than just have money funneled through to BTC and pay the developers. Support in Market Cap is more important in the long run. Essentially the buying of the coin to make calls with shows Investor class adoption. This also allows investors to be paid for their investment even if the coin doesn't go up in price, they get their money back over time. People who don't want to invest and just use the coin pay the Fee and the investors get a portion if Staking.

It really grows exponentially from there since at that point the coin could be worth more than the fee and fractions can be used to pay with. Now the Staking percentages can also be set up as a Cost Structure instead of an Inflationary view. If you consider that Market Cap may exceed the base of cost for a lower level of service, you will need to then scale to meet the demand. This would have to be setup intrinsically within the Staking percentage. Everyone would agree to a higher percentage since they know it must grow at a higher rate than most coins who just value based on trade. Kore has services and must meet any financial aspects as any normal corporation would be required to. Yet still be decentralized. It is a very tight rope to walk.
MikeMike4real

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:02:04 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 02:42:28 AM by MikeMike4real

Yes $100 seems like a lot and that is in USD so may have a different ability for other countries who are impoverished. But these impoverished people do not get to use the service for free just because they can't afford it. So the market will determine who has $100/$50/$25 to buy coin with and who doesn't just won't use the service. The fee isn't set $100 is a good starting point though.

The $100 is a lifetime of use. It also Stakes to make calls so you make money when calling, 25% or (X%) goes to Kore to pay for the service. If no one can afford the $100 then no one buys the coin and it stagnates, but at least it is there for those who can afford to use it. If you just make it free then it may go away by default if anyone could download the wallet and call for free. The coin has no real meaning at that point.

To combine the best of both worlds though charge a fee for those who do not want to buy the $100 worth of coin and then allow the people who bought the $100 worth of coin to Stake and make those Fees. That way you can casually use the service for a fee that goes to the entire network.

Yep, but I don't think it should change later. I think if you implement the minimum Coin Value Stake to Make calls and a Call per minute type scenario for a fee it drives buying and that also supports the selling of the Staking which Kore gets 25% and makes that more lucrative rather than just have money funneled through to BTC and pay the developers. Support in Market Cap is more important in the long run. Essentially the buying of the coin to make calls with shows Investor class adoption. This also allows investors to be paid for their investment even if the coin doesn't go up in price, they get their money back over time. People who don't want to invest and just use the coin pay the Fee and the investors get a portion if Staking.

It really grows exponentially from there since at that point the coin could be worth more than the fee and fractions can be used to pay with. Now the Staking percentages can also be set up as a Cost Structure instead of an Inflationary view. If you consider that Market Cap may exceed the base of cost for a lower level of service, you will need to then scale to meet the demand. This would have to be setup intrinsically within the Staking percentage. Everyone would agree to a higher percentage since they know it must grow at a higher rate than most coins who just value based on trade. Kore has services and must meet any financial aspects as any normal corporation would be required to. Yet still be decentralized. It is a very tight rope to walk.

Let's keep things separate.
Investment and Usage.

Investment:
There are laws that may have to be considered.
How do you propose to take a percentage of investment derived staking coins?

Usage:
Things can always change but all options should be considered.
With Kore being one of the rare coins centered around one or more services
that may be an option. We can cross that bridge in the future.

Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.
I have funded it for many months but no longer have the ability.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:39:41 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 12:00:24 PM by CryptoNick

Let's keep things separate.
Investment and Usage.

Investment:
There are laws that may have to be considered.
How do you propose to take a percentage of investment derived staking coins?

Usage:
Things can always change but all options should be considered.
With Kore being one of the rare coins centered around one or more services
that may be an option. We can cross that bridge in the future.

Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.
I have funded it for many months but no longer have the ability.

Gotcha, the functionality and concepts have to be implemented obviously. So pay for this initially is the goal.

The staking would function with the Network Fees being rolled into PoS. Vericoin has been open about use of its POSt development. So the Variables would be tweaked but I believe they talk about Network Fees being able to participate in staking. If I am mistaken then all the better. Something along this line could be developed by Kore then.

There would be no Law governing what a decentralized network requires to secure itself against hacks or attacks. Requiring Coin to be bought in order to participate in securing the network and also generating income from Fees and long term use of the service means that all functions would only need to be embedded and self evident. Granting an alternative (Paying a Fee) actually makes it open with no strict terms vs user/investor and investor class is never locked in and can leave at any point. This legitimizes the relationship as symbiotic and not contractual. As long as the functions are granted on the network then the investment is legal since the service is only acting as if you are an investor yet still granting a service. Anyone could become an investor just to use the service perpetually and make fees only to exit at any point up or down.

Come to think of it though, I don't really consider the idea an investment since you are paying for use of the service simultaneously but also being rewarded. It would also require more coin to be bought if BitCoin goes up vs Kore pricing or vice versa. So most serious "Investors" would have a buffer anyways and only sell when profitable. Heck the very act of selling could cost them money in the long run if they want to use the service. So this also promotes holding coin. They could at any time go back to using the Fees for usage so the fluctuation of price in order to secure the network is actually acting somewhat as an IPO paying to sustain operation perpetually. It would require people who want to participate at this higher level in the coin to back the coin with money. Since Kore never keeps their money but grants them service it is like a savings account. And at this point investment is only based on your entry point, yet is the same Cost or $100 for everyone or .05 cents a minute etc. The scarcity of the coin then would be driving the price upwards, early entry pays off here, then the coin could go viral in price.

To make sure that if the worst case scenario happens and everyone uses the Fees and not the Minimum Coin idea then normal coin should be able to be Staked to secure the network and perhaps that is part of the calling feature to stake that coin and never get it back as it leaves for the fees. And if only a few people buy in on the Minimum Coin Stake to Make calls idea then they get even bigger shares of the fees. So there is a second Tier that would need to be developed in order to create the backbone for serious investors so to speak vs the paid fees portion.
ctya

Activity: 297
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:49:51 PM

So what is the most urgent priority today?
MikeMike4real

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:02:58 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 02:45:16 AM by MikeMike4real

So what is the most urgent priority today?

Thanks ctya,

"Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.
I have funded it for many months but no longer have the ability."

"The biggest thing right now the Community could do is donate BTC to support it.
Korecoin donations are welcomed also but it's the BTC that will keep
progress moving and pay the bills of development.
The Community could also donate their skills and time."
There are possibilities for Bounties and payment for Coding work.
If anyone could be involved at this level PM me.

MM
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:13:06 AM

I have dll wallet,sync 100% but not move 24?I have unlocked wallet for staking
DFiLeR

Activity: 341

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:41:56 AM

It should have started staking by now, unless you have a very small amount in the wallet.

If you restart the wallet you won't have to wait for the coins to mature again. So try that maybe.

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
DFiLeR

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:44:00 AM

KORE Bootstrap.dat - 06/12/15 - Block 379625

https://mega.nz/#!uU1giR7K!bag2DHCkdvzPv4FyLtMF3j6XP3-39RCpnUyoyKpeRAw

Old link has been deleted.

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
DFiLeR

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:57:45 AM

"Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.

Is the updated VOIP going to be in the next wallet release, or just the FIRE browser? I agree we should finish current projects first, so if FIRE is first we should be discussing that.

If the VOIP is in the next release I think we should have free wallet to wallet calls, if its possible to make it that the wallets would have to be staking something atleast... that should be good enough. If we can't force the wallets to be staking to enable interwallet calls that is not so bad, atleast it would help exposure and increase overall adoption.

Any calls to external networks and charging for them, well that discussion looks intense and I haven't read it all and need some sleep Wink

MikeMike4real

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:54:59 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 01:06:00 AM by MikeMike4real

1) Is the updated VOIP going to be in the next wallet release, or just the FIRE browser? I agree we should finish current projects first, so if FIRE is first we should be discussing that.

2) If the VOIP is in the next release I think we should have free wallet to wallet calls, if its possible to make it that the wallets would have to be staking something at least... that should be good enough. If we can't force the wallets to be staking to enable interwallet calls that is not so bad, at least it would help exposure and increase overall adoption.

3) Any calls to external networks and charging for them, well that discussion looks intense and I haven't read it all and need some sleep Wink

1) No, the new VoIP will not be in the next release and was previously mentioned it would not.
The plan is eventually to write our own VoIP hopefully providing you with something of a bit better quality than anything existing. We may however use something in the mean time till the Kore VoIP is written.
Due to a serious illness and lack of funding the Original FIRE Browser will no longer be in the next wallet release though we are working on providing you an alternative.

2) I like the idea to leave the amount staking up to the individual to support the Kore Network as was mentioned in the website under the Browser Section but we may need to continually remind ones to stake some coins to support this unique free feature to surf the net anonymously.

3) All calls to regular phone numbers through the Gateway would need to be charged for. The cheapest way is to use a service provider but the calls won't be as cheap. Alternatively the software and service software could be purchased and costs between 4-7k. I was considering paying for this software but am no longer able to.

MikeMike4real

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:02:56 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 02:32:33 PM by MikeMike4real

To the Community:

We cannot stress this enough.
For the Kore Team to continue with the new Kore Wallet release thereby fully taking over Korecoin and the numerous Kore Team Projects we are asking for your Donations in BTC, they are needed and needed ASAP. We realize times are tough. If you could only afford a few bits of BTC then please still consider donating. If there is someone that likes what we are doing that could afford a larger donation to see these projects through please do. I am no longer in a position to fund the projects.
The Donation Address is below. A detailed ledger will be provided showing where each payment goes to.

Most Sincerely,
MikeMike
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:05:15 PM

It should have started staking by now, unless you have a very small amount in the wallet.

If you restart the wallet you won't have to wait for the coins to mature again. So try that maybe.
Thank you!
Staking now...
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

To the Community:

For the Kore Team to continue with the new Kore Wallet release thereby fully taking over Korecoin and the numerous Kore Team Projects we are asking for your Donations in BTC, they are needed and needed ASAP. We realize times are tough. If you could only afford a few bits of BTC then please still consider donating. If there is someone that likes what we are doing that could afford a larger donation to see these projects through please do. I am no longer in a position to fund the projects.
The Donation Address is below. A detailed ledger will be provided showing where each payment goes to.

Most Sincerely,
MikeMike

made a little donation, hope it helps

Community!!!!

help with whatever you can

0.01btc - 0.02btc - 0.03btc

whatever you can

13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD
MikeMike4real

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:22:50 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 02:41:07 AM by MikeMike4real

To the Community:

Most Sincerely,
MikeMike

made a little donation, hope it helps

Community!!!!

help with whatever you can

0.01btc - 0.02btc - 0.03btc

whatever you can

13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD

Thanks RW,
We appreciate your donation and starting it off on the right foot!
All BTC Donations will go to paying for the work needed for the New Kore Wallet and Feature.
Releasing this New Korecoin Wallet is our first priority.

Have a Great Weekend,
MM
DFiLeR

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:10:41 AM

1) No, the new VoIP will not be in the next release and was previously mentioned it would not.
The plan is eventually to write our own VoIP hopefully providing you with something of a bit better quality than anything existing. We may however use something in the mean time till the Kore VoIP is written.

2) I like the idea to leave the amount staking up to the individual to support the Kore Network as was mentioned in the website under the Browser Section but we may need to continually remind ones to stake some coins to support this unique free feature to surf the net anonymously.

3) All calls to regular phone numbers through the Gateway would need to be charged for. The cheapest way is to use a service provider but the calls won't be as cheap. Alternatively the software and service software could be purchased and costs between 4-7k. I was considering paying for this software but am no longer able to.

4) Due to a serious illness and lack of funding the Original FIRE Browser will no longer be in the next wallet release though we are working on providing you an alternative.

Thanks MM,

1) Yes I thought so, I just wanted to clarify that before we got too indepth on the charging of the VOIP, although it is a discussion that should always be progressing it currently seems it is not a vital point for the next release.

2) If we could somehow lock the browser tab unless the wallet is staking, that would guarantee users would atleast need some coins in the wallet to use the feature, but would not limit it to larger KORE holders like setting a minimum holding requirement would.

3) We may have to just use a VOIP service first, then as it moves forward setup our own. Is this the part VIOR could potentially setup and we pay them as the service provider, I recall you mentioning something like this?

4) Does this mean that it won't be coded from scratch, more based on 3rd party software? It sounds like FIRE can continue if things get back on track which is good.

5) I will go ahead and donate .1 or 2 in the next couple of days, it might mean pulling my small buy support, hopefully some other junk sells though hehe.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:07:52 AM

KORE Communiity!!

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Tip & Trade!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: