Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:18:12 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 04:38:47 AM by MikeMike

Sorry Kore Community,

I don't have the time for this right now.
I'm busy setting up my shop from my move and moving a few ton of steel a day in 90+ heat myself.
I'm exhausted. I also have Family visiting from the other side of the Country so any
free time will be spent with them as I don't see them for years at a time.

IF after I clean up and cool down and eat if I do not pass out like the last few days I will open a support ticket as the Korecoin Dev.
They know we have been working on a new release so hope a few days will not matter...If I can't get to it till then.

BTW:
I was very outspoken about the need to keep Bittrex and being I had nearly everything stolen
I don't have the funds for any volume.
Please don't let this happen again.
EDIT:

We have been straight up with you always that there is much research and work going on behind the scene.
IF this happens again I will take that as an indication Korecoin has no Community that really wants to see it succeed.
If we don't meet the higher BTC Contribution goal I will take that as another indication.
Stake Some Coins ALWAYS!

Sincerely,

MikeMike

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:42:53 AM

I would like to repeat my question: Is PoBAnon implemented?

I haven't read anything about this issue in the last posts of this thread (correct me if I'm wrong). I think if PoBAnon really works, it can make a difference to other coins. But without PoBAnon, it's simply another altcoin of the mass.

To my knowledge the old dev had never implemented it.
It's a feature we have a serious interest in and on the list of future features to be incorporated in a few aspects.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:49:23 AM

Here's a copy of my Peer.dat file copied and uploaded just now:

https://mega.nz/#!NlZgSZJC!cuq9sf0oGeKItSAmug4lDWf1QV0EcRlLv3fmt-dKYRg

Azure

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:07:32 AM

I don't blame anyone for the delisting.  The community did enough.  The volume was sufficient, so there must be another reason for what transpired.

Here is Bittrex's delisting policy:
http://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-07-19-15

As an alternative whilst the Bittrex situation is resolved, you can still trade KORE here:
http://askcoin.net/trading/KORE/BTC
I helped get us listed there a couple months ago, but no-one has really traded much on it.  It's a good alternative, though, (at least) in the meantime.  Though small, they are a good exchange; I've used them a number of times, and YOU CAN STILL TRADE KORE!
 Cheesy

Azure

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:44:56 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 05:38:19 PM by MikeMike

My advice focus on other exchanges
Forget bittrex for now

Redesign or open new thread! (Must)
-Give all info in OP
-Team members
-wallets
-PR ..Why to use kore coin and wallet?

Make signatures for supporters..

What do you People think about my thoughts?
Grin
-It may be best to wait till the New Wallet is released to start a new thread so we don't bring these
problems and issues plaguing Korecoin these last months to the OP of Korecoins fresh new start.
The new wallet release will be accompanied by Marketing and PR and is already partially setup.
-Keeping Korecoin listed on Bittrex is of the utmost importance. Once the new wallet is released
a serious effort to get Korecoin listed on Cryptsy and another large exchange will happen.
-Things are too up in the air to list in the OP page though a few of the Kore Team had put a new OP
together I guess a few months ago. We will not be listing any road maps nor dates for releases.
-Anyone can contribute to the success of Korecoin whether a Team Member or not.
It takes many hours of interviews to accept ones onto the Core of the Korecoin Team
The Community can get their own together for promotions and other ideas but
doing things ethically and with honor is a requirement.
-Wallet features have been in the works for 5+ months, one could even say from last October.
An illness caused that work to cease for the time being. We are on plan B and plan C
with meetings a few times a week on what could be the best for Korecoin
and the Community in putting a coin together.
-IMO there is not much reason to use Korecoin at the Moment. The best feature Korecoin has
right now is the implementation of TOR into the wallet transactions which we want to migrate to
the new release.
The second best thing is Korecoin has a Team of dedicated hard working Ideologically aligned
honorable people that are doing their best to understand the challenges in taking a coin over
and doing their best (with limited funds) to make the right choices for the next release.
We have had one setback after another. We could have had a release or two by now with an additional
feature or two or three but are focused on making better choices for the long term and are actively working
on researching, making connections with skilled people in those areas for new features and to add the
main features of TOR and VoIP back into the new wallet.
-Anyone who has any skills at in making signatures or contribute in any other area is welcome to do so.
However it may make more sense to prepare all these things and wait till the new Wallet is released so
there is something more to Korecoin than exists now.

I may differ in my opinion of the lack of Community involvement but I don't blame the Community in general
since we cannot talk about what we have and are doing. People are weary of putting their time and
efforts into a coin only to be burnt and used by runaway devs. There was just a conversation about the importance of taking the responsibility to make sure Korecoin does not get delisted on any exchange so ones could have made sure there was enough volume and made sure there was not a discrepancy by a day of when that volume is computed.
What I have seen from the Community are many promises but very little action/follow through.
My PM box is full of these promises.

This is not the case with the Kore Team.
What you have experienced from the Kore Team is much much action and money that has been spent
though I understand we have not been able to release much except the Æther Kripton OS SDK
and for those who understand the tech behind it know it's no small feat.
We are doing what we can under difficult circumstances to make that a success.
We are not looking to slap some features onto a coin for a quick buck. Our vision is long term.

MM

I think I will have breakfast now...

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:28:10 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 04:50:29 PM by MikeMike

Thanks to RW (and anyone else) opening the conversation with Bittrex for Korecoin to be relisted.

Below is a copy of the Support Ticket I just opened:

"Hi Bill,

I'm Mike Mike from the BCT Kore Team.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.msg11914486#msg11914486

My apologies for this mess of Korecoin being delisted.

Please see from the thread that there is a BTC contribution drive to pay for Coin development.

Please speak with Ryan. We had a few exchanges about our taking Korecoin over and the proper procedures. They are listed under the heading:
"Korecoin v2.0 takeover to Korecoin 4.0"
From now on I am using this new "proton" email address instead of the "safemail" one...

Bill and Ryan,

As you are aware we are taking Korecoin over. We have had some features to incorporate into the wallet but have been delayed for a few months with one setback after another trying to make sure we are doing this right.

We appreciate Korecoins listing on Bittrex. In our view it's the leading exchange and don't want to lose that listing. I have been told there was enough volume but could be a discrepency in it's calculation by a day.

Though the Volume has slipped the actions by the Kore Team and Coders etc has increased so there is a very active concerted effort and interest by the Kore Team for the ultimate success of Korecoin and it's tech.
Our efforts are not to take over Korecoin for a quick buck, and are trying to put together a coin with features the CC community will clearly see the benefit of and the general public to naturally readily adopt.

If you need more proof of this we have put together a new OP page I could send to your BCT nick. (please forward the link to your BCT nick)
NOTE: only four people have seen this OP page...

The Kore Team is more than partly to blame for the drop off in volume etc. since we are not giving details of what we are working on nor a time line roadmap nor will we in the future as this encourages P&D activity.
Speaking for the Kore Team, for the amount of work we have been doing behind the scenes at this moment in time, it would be a travesty to lose the listing of Korecoin on Bittrex .
Could you please relist Korecoin on your Exchange.
It would be most appreciated. We will not make you regret it's relisting.
I promise this won't happen again.

If you need to speak to me in person by phone please let me know.

Most Sincerely,
MikeMike"

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:44:04 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 04:56:50 PM by MikeMike

To the Kore Community:

My sincerest apologies for creating any possible doubt leading to your lack of interest.
I know we have put you, the Community in a tough spot. It's difficult for you to be active
without a time line road map. We have between the New Website and postings here in BCT
given information to let you know what you can expect to see in the new wallet.

Maybe what could be done is to organize now by listing what skills and ideas you could offer
for the future Marketing and Promotions once the new wallet is released.
This active approach will enliven the thread.
Please look over the website and the XDA Developers Forum for info.

http://www.korecoin.net/#
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/ther-apps-coders-shout-ground-floor-t2956802

The Kore Team has been active in organizing a "Get the Word Out" campaign to market and promote
Korecoin with the new wallet release allowing for the New OP page posting on a New Korecoin Thread.

MM

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:19:13 PM

MM,

Thanks for taking time to write to Bittrex even if you're so busy.

KORE Community,

I would like to ask everybody in the KORE community to:

1) Open your mail account

2) Copy this text

Hi,

I write you because I'm very concerned about KORE deliting.

I would like to say that we have acomplished your 1.4 btc volume for not being delisted.

I understand your need of volume, but in our case, the low volume doesnt mean we are not interested in KORE but we are long term holders. I also believe in Bitcoin, but I'm not trading it everyday, I just hold them for the long term.

We understand your business is volume and for that reason we are looking for some kind of bot rigth now. This will mean a minimum 0.2 btc volume per day.

So you can understand why do believe in the long term of this coin I will mention the most important ones:

- All comunications are being surveilled
- We are bulding what will allow us to communicate privately
- It will be considered the Skype of the crypto space
- Paid dev means we are determined to finish the project

For those reason, I ask you to list KORE back.

Thanks for your understanding

3) Send mail to support@bittrex.zendesk.com

(Use "KORE listed back" subject)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:21:34 PM

the mentioned bot:

http://nanobotsoftware.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887544.0
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:42:56 PM

What happened??

The problem:

Bittrex

We had to make 1.4 btc volume in 7 days. We did it. But we've been delisted.

KORE it's been unfairly delisted from Bittrex!!!!

Why?

The warning was made the 10th, saying the 17th it was going to be delisted.

As always, we started making volume the 10th and for 15th it was already completed. 1.4 btc volume from 10th to 15th.

After those days, the volume was reduced.

Why Bittrex has delisted KORE? 

(their answer to my email)
Hi,

We ran the query both on Friday then Saturday (to give some markets a grace period to build volume) and KORE measured at 0.16872029 BTC average. Depending on what time you traded on 7/10, that trade could have fallen out of the volume average window. This is appropriate as we're looking for overall activity trends, not single trades then empty markets.

If the coin is still under active development, please detail what activities are happening with your coin that would generate future interest in it and we'll consider adding the market back.

Bill

Now, I'm asking you to help KORE with 3 simple steps:

1) Open your mail account

2) Copy this text

Hi,

I write you because I'm very concerned about KORE deliting.

I would like to say that we have acomplished your 1.4 btc volume for not being delisted.

I understand your need of volume, but in our case, the low volume doesnt mean we are not interested in KORE but we are long term holders. I also believe in Bitcoin, but I'm not trading it everyday, I just hold them for the long term.

We understand your business is volume and for that reason we are looking for some kind of bot rigth now. This will mean a minimum 0.2 btc volume per day.

So you can understand why do believe in the long term of this coin I will mention the most important ones:

For those reason, I ask you to list KORE back.

Thanks for your understanding

3) Send mail to support@bittrex.zendesk.com

(Use "KORE listed back" subject)

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:19:57 PM

if you wanna help with Twitter

@BittrexExchange
@richiela

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:21:52 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KORE

Kore is back again!!!!!
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6084

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:25:34 PM

I haven't read anything about this issue in the last posts of this thread (correct me if I'm wrong). I think if PoBAnon really works, it can make a difference to other coins. But without PoBAnon, it's simply another altcoin of the mass.

It's a feature we have a serious interest in and on the list of future features to be incorporated in a few aspects.

Thanks for your answer. I will check in regularly and see if there is any progress with this feature. With standard Proof-of-Burn as in Slimcoin, there is no anonymity because the payments go to the same address that burnt the coins. I am very interested how this problem can be solved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:31:25 AM

Thanks for your answer. I will check in regularly and see if there is any progress with this feature. With standard Proof-of-Burn as in Slimcoin, there is no anonymity because the payments go to the same address that burnt the coins. I am very interested how this problem can be solved.

In my opinion this feature is not important for mass adoption. So we should not lose time on it. We must focus on what makes KORE different. Telecomunications!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:32:50 AM

Time to talk about:

1) Bittrex Bot

2) Being in more important exchanges
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:07:11 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 03:24:22 AM by MikeMike

Here is the response I received from Bill at Bittrex:

"Bill (Bittrex)

Jul 20, 13:45

Hi Mike,

We've readded KORE coin. Markets get flagged due to lack of activity. We've designed the system to avoid people gaming it with 1 trade to try and bring the volume average up. That isn't in keeping with the spirit of our warning and doesn't do anything to keep interest in the coin. By the time we flag a coin for delisting, we're already lost a considerable amount of money on the market. The minimum volume doesn't make the market profitable for us, just lets us know that someone is still interested in trading it. Please keep this in mind if your market gets flagged again.

Good luck with your project,
Bill"

EDIT:
My reply:

"HI Bill and Ryan,

Your kindness and promptness in relisting Korecoin is realized and appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sincerely,
MikeMike"

Those who opened tickets or sent emails please thank them for relisting Korecoin.
It was very kind of them to relist Kore for us. I gave them my word this would not happen again.
Take note in their response they want to see steady volume through the week and not just the minimum.
MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:44:24 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 05:05:15 AM by MikeMike

MM,

Thanks for taking time to write to Bittrex even if you're so busy.

snipped...

This situation took about 6 hours of my time at one of the worst possible moments
and probably another 5-10 hours of damage control preparations.
I don't think people realize the work that goes on behind the scenes.

There's an interest by the Community both old and new of what Korecoin needs and what could be done.
This situation has made it very clear what the Community can do.
We appreciate and count on you to do this most important task and if all goes well
there will come a time when there will be no volume concerns.
The second most important is meeting the BTC Goal to pay for Korecoin development.
Rest assured the Kore Team members are busy with what needs to be done for the takeover, wallet and much more.

MM

Azure

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:19:17 PM

I don't blame anyone for the delisting.  The community did enough.  The volume was sufficient, so there must be another reason for what transpired.

http://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-07-19-15

As an alternative whilst the Bittrex situation is resolved, you can still trade KORE here:
I helped get us listed there a couple months ago, but no-one has really traded much on it.  It's a good alternative, though, (at least) in the meantime.  Though small, they are a good exchange; I've used them a number of times, and YOU CAN STILL TRADE KORE!
 Cheesy

Azure

Hm, just a cautionary note about AskCoin.net.  I transferred my KORE to them and it hasn't shown up yet.  No reply from their support e-mail(s) either.  I'm not sure how trustworthy they are anymore.  Hope I get my KORE back!  Undecided
TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:32:35 PM

Cheesy

Azure

Hm, just a cautionary note about AskCoin.net.  I transferred my KORE to them and it hasn't shown up yet.  No reply from their support e-mail(s) either.  I'm not sure how trustworthy they are anymore.  Hope I get my KORE back!  Undecided

now we have learned the Bittrex leasson for 10th time, it's time to go for more exchanges. I agree it's community work, it's not devs work.

I propose

Cryptsy
Cryptopia
Bleautrade

Why should they list KORE?

TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:38:03 PM

little donation of 0.05btc

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: