Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryans' log  (Read 50672 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

Thanks for doing this.

Question: Personally for you how often has Elliot wave theory proved to work?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

segeln

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:23:46 AM

Hi Ryan,
please try to post the Charts in bright not in black. I suppose they are better for reading/watching
Thanks
kehtolo

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:16:09 AM

Great thread Ryan. I'm just posting, so it saves in my list. Great work though, keep it up!!

The next 24 hours are critical!
RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:49:47 AM

Thanks for doing this.

Question: Personally for you how often has Elliot wave theory proved to work?

It really depends on the time frame. When zoomed out (looking at a longer time frame) there are a lot of possible counts and alt-counts, as I'm sure you can tell from this thread. When I have an ideal count, such as right after an invalidation, real-time trading works very well. As the waves progress, I can actually trade in/out with every wave through a cycle. There is still a certain amount of error with targets since EW/Fibo isn't perfect, but that is why I preach to ALWAYS use indicators to back up your trades. This very short term trading is only advisable during a larger move, since fees will kill profits if there isn't enough to offset the difference. By larger move, I mean times of high volatility where the waves are quick to develop and 5%-10%+ each way.

@segeln
Really? I mean, really??
I have to reset my entire color theme? Tongue
I could probably do that. I feel the black BG is a little easier on the eyes, though.

@kehtolo
Thanks, and I shall try! Smiley

waveaddict

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

Great work, Ryan!  Smiley

RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Ah, a visit from the guru himself!  Cheesy

Thanks, a lot, wave! I wouldn't be where I am today without your help and insight.

waveaddict

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:51:06 PM

Ah, a visit from the guru himself!  Cheesy

Thanks, a lot, wave! I wouldn't be where I am today without your help and insight.

The student becomes the teacher...I love it. Keep up the awesome work and never lose that TA (and especially EW) enthusiasm and interest. You are gifted at it.

All the best,

RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:37:12 AM

Not much happening today!
I'm going to try out segeln' request for brighter charts for today's update. Tell me what you all think. Personally I like the dark theme. It gives more choice over colors to use. The white completely drowns out yellows and light grays (and obviously white Tongue) while black only limits in the black lines/text. White also seems a bit harsher on the eyes, but maybe that's me because I do most of my posting at night  Undecided

Anyway, still waiting on the 2 to go somewhere... ANYWHERE! Invalidate or not, just do something!

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:18:37 AM

Not much happening today!
I'm going to try out segeln' request for brighter charts for today's update. Tell me what you all think. Personally I like the dark theme. It gives more choice over colors to use. The white completely drowns out yellows and light grays (and obviously white Tongue) while black only limits in the black lines/text. White also seems a bit harsher on the eyes, but maybe that's me because I do most of my posting at night  Undecided

Anyway, still waiting on the 2 to go somewhere... ANYWHERE! Invalidate or not, just do something!

I vote for white.  Grin
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:20:43 AM

It's very difficult to read the numbers on these charts.
Kramerc

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:29:10 AM

I prefer the darker theme too. It looks cleaner and more easily readable.
RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:42:45 AM

It's very difficult to read the numbers on these charts.

I'll make the text bigger. Sometimes, with many degrees of waves, it becomes confusing with larger text because of overlapping labels. I'll try to get clearer pics up

You can also r-click and view image in full size/resolution. I forget again how to set the image size in my post

RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:57:04 AM

Hopefully this is easier to read!
Same chart, just bigger text

Raystonn

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:20:54 AM

You can also r-click and view image in full size/resolution. I forget again how to set the image size in my post

That would appear to be a feature of the browser you use.  There is no "view image" when right-clicking the image in Internet Explorer.

Raystonn

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:21:29 AM

Hopefully this is easier to read!
Same chart, just bigger text

What I can't read are the prices.  It appears you downsized the resolution of the image, and lost much of the font.
RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:23:50 AM

Ah, ok! Thanks
I can fix that
About the r-click; I use firefox, which I thought was identical to ie except without all the security holes.

The forum used to upload in full size, but they changed that.

Raystonn

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:41:00 PM

Ah, ok! Thanks
I can fix that
About the r-click; I use firefox, which I thought was identical to ie except without all the security holes.

Thanks, much clearer.

Btw, did you mean these security holes?  http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-452/product_id-3264/cvssscoremin-7/cvssscoremax-7.99/Mozilla-Firefox.html

The browsers are not identical, btw.
RyNinDaCleM (OP)
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:15:38 PM

Ah, ok! Thanks
I can fix that

img snipped

Thanks, much clearer.

Btw, did you mean these security holes?  http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-452/product_id-3264/cvssscoremin-7/cvssscoremax-7.99/Mozilla-Firefox.html

The browsers are not identical, btw.

touche! No, I meant these ones http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-26/product_id-9900/Microsoft-Internet-Explorer.html
I guess it's been a while since I researched browsers. MS done good it seems.  Shocked

Anyway, back on topic, BFX is the only one to try to move so far. Bitstamp won't budge. Daily MACD is looking to cross down again unless something breaks loose before the close in a little over 7 hours. 4hr MACD is hooking up so it may be that push needed to hold off the Daily cross and get either the c of 2 (from the bear count) or the 5th wave up (from the bull count) under way.

Bear count

Bull count

vuduchyld

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

I vote black, but it's a half-hearted vote.  Mostly, I just want to mark the thread!  Thanks for taking the time to share.
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:47:15 AM

I prefer original color scheme.

1d MACD red and confirmed everywhere, looks like even 3d MACD may turn red soon on Huobi.  I think it is a bit more likely we will go down from here, Huobi looks like it is almost ready to dump, although Finex remains stubbornly optimistic, still adding to already mind blowing number of USD swaps. Interesting times.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: