Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700995 times)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:11:37 AM

Thanks

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 05:56:43 AM

Sometimes from the end of 2022, there is annoing bug, was waiting maybe it will be fixed, but no. Go to settings-algorithms, select some coin with custom hashrate specified, change it to something else, press ok. Now, you will not see your new specified hashrate/profitability, but older settings. If you want to see your new updated settings, you have to wait or you can press "update now" 10 times or more, does not help, only restarting awesome miner will help.
Thanks for your report. Just to make sure I understand the scenario here - as I wasn't able to reproduce.
1) You look at the Profile Hashrate and Revenue on the Coins tab
2) Open Options dialog, Algorithm section
3) Modify the custom hashrate for a coin and click OK
4) On the Coins tab, is the Profile Hashrate still the old value and as a result also the Revenue?

Is the issue the same on the Coins tab and Online Services tab?

1. i'm using Online services only, nothing else.
2. yes, options -> profitability -> algorithms
3. yes
4. Online services is not updating with new values after pressing ok, if i wait for few minutes, it will be updated, "update now" usually is doing nothing like it did (always) with older versions and if i dont want to wait, i have to restart awesome miner. This works 100%.

Thanks.
Thanks for the detailed description.

1) Can you please reproduce the problem one more time
2) Wait at least 10 minutes
3) Collect and send me the Awesome Miner log file. You can submit the file here. Please also indicate the time you made the algorithm configuration change.
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 05:05:07 PM

Hi Patrik,

Nicehash added Ironfish 2 days ago, but AM didn't catch it. Can you please add it to AM?

Thanks Smiley
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2023, 04:53:10 PM

Hi Patrik,

Nicehash added Ironfish 2 days ago, but AM didn't catch it. Can you please add it to AM?

Thanks Smiley
Yes - your Awesome Miner will automatically pick up this change soon. The new release that soon will be made available will also include it.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2023, 05:02:04 PM

Awesome Miner 9.10.1

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Auradine Teraflux ASIC miners
  - Improved integration with ePic Blockchain controllers
 Features
  - Improve C# scripting feature
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 15.4.2
  - Miniz Miner 2.1c
  - OneZeroMiner 1.2.0
  - Rigel 1.6.4
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.3.1
  - TT-Miner 2023.3.0

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 03:41:10 AM

Hey Patrike, considering how integral AM is to a lot of us at this point, could you look into adding failover. Like another installation of AM that will take over if the primary one goes down on your network.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 08:53:01 PM

Hey Patrike, considering how integral AM is to a lot of us at this point, could you look into adding failover. Like another installation of AM that will take over if the primary one goes down on your network.
Thanks for your feedback. This could be something to consider. In some cases this could be mitigated by using a virtualized environment (VMware), but their failover solutions requires quite expensive licenses so it isn't really for home use.

We might get into this in the future but there is another concept that is prioritized right now and that's the ability to separate the AM into a client-server solution where you can have multiple clients (user interfaces) connected to the same server. This way you will also be able to have the client running on one computer and simply point it to different AM servers if you have more than one (primary and backup). This client-server feature is a quite significant change and is planned to be released later this year.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 03:35:37 AM

Thanks for your feedback. This could be something to consider. In some cases this could be mitigated by using a virtualized environment (VMware), but their failover solutions requires quite expensive licenses so it isn't really for home use.

We might get into this in the future but there is another concept that is prioritized right now and that's the ability to separate the AM into a client-server solution where you can have multiple clients (user interfaces) connected to the same server. This way you will also be able to have the client running on one computer and simply point it to different AM servers if you have more than one (primary and backup). This client-server feature is a quite significant change and is planned to be released later this year.

Appreciate looking into this, would this allow for a backup server then? Right now the client is the server and if the server goes offline, the problem still remains.

Couple other bugs I'm running into.

1. Tools > activity log > all

Appears as though the list isn't sorted or doesn't properly support 12 hour sorting. Also dates don't seem to be sorted properly due to them not properly parsing times that would have a 0 in front.

2. I'm running into a issue where IPs are changing on ASICs and the AM client doesn't update the current listing to reflect this. They can easily be found by scanning the network, but obviously not good. This is generally being caused by my router resetting then occasionally the miners resetting.

Could you add a Rule Action that runs a network scan and readds the miners replacing their original entry? They are uniquely identifiable at least by their MAC address.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 01:22:57 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2023, 01:41:59 PM by sxemini

Appreciate looking into this, would this allow for a backup server then? Right now the client is the server and if the server goes offline, the problem still remains.

Couple other bugs I'm running into.

1. Tools > activity log > all

Appears as though the list isn't sorted or doesn't properly support 12 hour sorting. Also dates don't seem to be sorted properly due to them not properly parsing times that would have a 0 in front.

2. I'm running into a issue where IPs are changing on ASICs and the AM client doesn't update the current listing to reflect this. They can easily be found by scanning the network, but obviously not good. This is generally being caused by my router resetting then occasionally the miners resetting.

Could you add a Rule Action that runs a network scan and readds the miners replacing their original entry? They are uniquely identifiable at least by their MAC address.

1. no bug, but you have sorted it wrong. You can sort it new by clicking on the column you want. You want it sorted after date, click on column TIME to sort it down or up wards after the date. If you want to sort after action -> click on action column.
You can easily identify how it is sorted by looking for the arrow.

2. This has nothing to do with your router. Set a fixed IP in every ASIC, problem solved. I see no reason for not doing this and it is needed for AM.

about your failover issue:
I have 2 Main PC´s with the same AM configs. If the first PC and the AM API is not reachable for the 2. Main PC, it will start the AM application on the second PC with the same configs as the first one. So this is my backup solution.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 08:59:22 AM

a) A partial solution is to configure the DHCP lease time on your router to be much longer than the default. Set it to something like 10 years and it will not change IP address of a miner simply because it's down for a short while.

b) A more complete solution is to make use of a Remote Proxy that is responsible for an entire IP address range. Using the Automatic Discovery feature it will automatically find new miners and add them. You can also enable MAC address identification and it will keep track of MAC addresses to handle the case when an ASIC miner changes IP address. Awesome Miner will simply update the IP address of the existing External Miner entry to point to the new IP address.

See the article below and also the final section about MAC address identification.
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085994-environment-setup-remote-proxy-for-distributing-load

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 02:15:51 PM

Did my post get moderated or did it not post?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 02:21:37 PM

Did my post get moderated or did it not post?
Difficult to tell - I don't have moderation rights here. Can you please post again?

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 06:00:44 AM

Sometimes posts get eaten here, thought you might have moderated rights to the thread.

TLDR:

Here

1. Not true, there seems to be a problem with localization and while it's not the 0 position it's probably a issue with 12/24 hour format as it also has problems with the date, where it seems like it's not organized properly. Some parts of the world are DD/MM/YY, where the US is MM/DD/YY.

https://i.imgur.com/aMdiLL1.jpg

2. Static IPs are a lot of tedious work, especially as your network grows. The solution would be to run a active directory, which entails a lot more work. This is something that should be built into AM as AM is made to make mining easier, not harder, and I don't believe it's beyond scope.

3. Bandaid fix and not something you want in a mission critical environment. I have something similar already setup, but you have to manage each installation and make sure they're identical at all times or bad things happen.

Don't play dev when you're not the dev. Ideally we should be working to improve a piece of software, not come up with arbitrary rules as to why things can't be fixed or improved upon.

a) A partial solution is to configure the DHCP lease time on your router to be much longer than the default. Set it to something like 10 years and it will not change IP address of a miner simply because it's down for a short while.

b) A more complete solution is to make use of a Remote Proxy that is responsible for an entire IP address range. Using the Automatic Discovery feature it will automatically find new miners and add them. You can also enable MAC address identification and it will keep track of MAC addresses to handle the case when an ASIC miner changes IP address. Awesome Miner will simply update the IP address of the existing External Miner entry to point to the new IP address.

See the article below and also the final section about MAC address identification.
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085994-environment-setup-remote-proxy-for-distributing-load

1. I didn't think of setting up longer leases (already done), although another bandaid I'll see if it helps. Ideally you don't want really long leases or you end up with devices that are no longer on your network eating a IP. Weirdly enough, the only time I've seen asics pull another IP is when the rule reboots them when they're locked up. They almost never pull new IPs or change.

2. Proxy looks to be a solution, although I feel as though this functionality should already be built into AM in some way. I intended on using a action to scan for new devices after the lockup rule goes off and readding them.

I already have MAC tracking turned on. For some reason after I readd them to AM they don't take over the original entry and are added as a new entry in the list.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 12:59:05 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 01:40:45 PM by sxemini

Magicpool shutting down on 1. September, after problems with payment and some investigation to bring more attention to the pool, they decided to shut down.

Sometimes posts get eaten here, thought you might have moderated rights to the thread.

TLDR:

Here

1. Not true, there seems to be a problem with localization and while it's not the 0 position it's probably a issue with 12/24 hour format as it also has problems with the date, where it seems like it's not organized properly. Some parts of the world are DD/MM/YY, where the US is MM/DD/YY.

https://i.imgur.com/aMdiLL1.jpg

2. Static IPs are a lot of tedious work, especially as your network grows. The solution would be to run a active directory, which entails a lot more work. This is something that should be built into AM as AM is made to make mining easier, not harder, and I don't believe it's beyond scope.

3. Bandaid fix and not something you want in a mission critical environment. I have something similar already setup, but you have to manage each installation and make sure they're identical at all times or bad things happen.

Don't play dev when you're not the dev. Ideally we should be working to improve a piece of software, not come up with arbitrary rules as to why things can't be fixed or improved upon.

1. lol really? you can´t read your own localization clocks? Your screenshot show that all is working right. All is the right row. Wink all is right, but you are not. show me who should be quieter here.
2. tedious work? depends an what tools, miner, rigs you are using and how much you grow in what time, but tedious work not really.
3. Bandaid fix? static IP´s is not a bandaid fix, but ok. make sure they´re identical? Why? not necessary.

AM has big customers, if this is really all needed, it would be integrated a long time ago.

Patrike described a good way if you want to use your MAC addresses, this working good.

I don´t know what your problem is. Don´t play mining if you don´t understand something. If you don´t explain it good, how should we help. And what is wrong to help people here? Are you a 2miners admin? Because they acting like you, need help, but want no help. This is a community and i use AM for over 6 years now, some small features are suggested by me! And i am here to improve it all the time, how long are you active here and help out to find bugs and so on? Unbelievable, and this is called community.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 11:20:26 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.10.2

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Support latest auto tune firmware v1.2
  - Added firmware support for Antminer L7 and Antminer S19 XP
  - Added support for AmLogic control boards
 ASIC mining
  - Improved support for Antminer S19 XP
 Corrections
  - Corrected time sort order for audit log
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 15.4.3
  - OneZeroMiner 1.2.2
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.3.2

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 03:02:34 AM

Please consider adding a 'wait' period to rules, triggers. So it'll wait before checking the next trigger if you have multiples. Right now for instance, if I have a variable setup and checking for hashrate for 60s, as soon as the variable is true (or whatever you have it setup to be), the other trigger is true and it'll immediately trigger instead of waiting to check hashrate despite wanting the hashrate check to happen after the variable changes.

It's available under actions, but not triggers.

Thanks.

Snip

I know you're trolling at this point so this is one of the last interactions we're going to have since you're wasting my time. 10pm comes after 9pm on a 12hour clock. Latest dates are at the top of the list. Patrike already fixed it, so appreciate that.

401kbitcoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 04:40:22 AM

For beginners and those who are interested in getting started with Awesome Miner for the Windows platform I made a quick tutorial that teaches you how to get up and running quickly and effortlessly. The video covers mining management for both ASIC and GPU mining platforms. If you enjoyed the video feel free to like and subscribe for more mining tutorials!

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6XrICeaEo
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 01:12:31 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.10.3

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Install the Awesome Miner Antminer S19/L7 firmware to Antminers without the need of SD cards.
  - Automatic unlocking to allow installing directly on the Antminer.
 ASIC mining
  - Added support for monitoring of IceRiver KS3 ASIC miner
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 16.0.1
  - Nanominer 3.8.5
  - OneZeroMiner 1.2.3
  - Rigel 1.7.1
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.3.4
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.96

nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2023, 06:55:28 AM

killer feature!!!

are you using vnish devfee pool or own?

- Install the Awesome Miner Antminer S19/L7 firmware to Antminers without the need of SD cards.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2023, 07:05:42 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2023, 12:52:59 PM by patrike

killer feature!!!

are you using vnish devfee pool or own?

We have a partnership with the Vnish team to provide you with the Awesome Miner Antminer firmware. As with all Vnish-based firmware it has a 2.8% mining fee. We get a part of that mining fee. When running Antminers with the Awesome Miner firmware, you can manage and monitor these Antminers using Awesome Miner at no additional cost.

We have integrated the firmware with Awesome Miner and also made the installation process very easy in the latest release. Awesome Miner will detect and unlock your Antminer S19/T19/L7 miner to allow it to install the firmware directly to the Antminer - without having to use SD-card like you had in the past. So it's easy to get started.

For more information about the S19 firmware, please see:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000189959-awesome-miner-antminer-s19-firmware

Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: