Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smoomrik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:32:07 PM

hello devs. in new wallet :

★NavajoCoin★ NavajoCoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:49:47 PM

@smoomrik We'll fix this in the next update! Thanks for noticing!
Cheers Wink
Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:54:01 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2015, 11:06:49 PM by hashforce101

It's great to see a well thought out 3 stage implementation of the new incoming feature enhancements , security and BIP32 from the NavajoCoin Development Team.

Now the  Navajocoin Security features, is what will be Navajocoins primary selling point in the future when Full Product is completed ,  and this aspect of Navajocoin will need to be heavily promoted. Also what Guarantees and verification can or will be provided that my transaction is Extremely Secure and Private.

I think we can ALL see, including Governments , Banks , Security Agencies and Regulators that Crypto Currencies transactions are becoming progressively mainstream. These Financial Transactions via Crypto have a fundamental right and should contain a privacy layer. Why would anyone want their financial transactions easily viewed and this is important for the future of a well regulated Billion dollar Cryptocoin market

Every team has a job to do and every team needs to do their parts properly to make sure we have, Safe communities,  Educated and innovative societies and of course fair and balanced financial systems for all people. Yes we need to follow law of the Lands but if ever team plays their part properly , society can benefit from all future innovative products and services.

Law enforcement needs to protect and serve. We need to be protected against cowardly terrorism. We have the Right of financial security and privacy in all aspects of finance.

Now Bitcoin is far from being private and all new comers may mistakenly think  they are using a  highly private digital medium to undertake their  Decentralized financial activity. Well this is completely incorrect.

Navajocoin is building a  middle man product that can privatize this transaction away from those who care to look for all the wrong reasons.

I have always seen this as a worthwhile long-term investment in a currently developing  product that beats Bitcoin in every aspect. Hands down.

Hopefully we see this product implemented properly of a very high standard . Well thought out and not rushed with holes. Of the highest security possible. Created with passion and delivered with pride and a sense of doing the right thing for the future of a Digital economy.

Now I wanted to mention the word Terrorism which we hear about on the News daily. We the people want to create a positive future for ourselves and our children. The majority of people are good 99%.The other 1% should not be an excuse to stop Innovation and Technology advancements. We seem to think in our humanly thoughts that every digital financial transaction is corrupt in nature. This thought pattern needs to end in 2015. Every Team needs to do their part and do it properly for the greater good of the 99% of the good people. Once that balance is found. The benefits of Digital innovation can be experienced by all.

Thanks for the update Pakage,  finally things are looking positive again for Navajo

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:41:41 AM

Sum2Dev why do you keep deleting posts? Angry

We delete posts that:
a) are pure BS/nonsense
b) aim to hurt the coin / manipulate the price
c) adds nothing to discussion (for example when people with many accounts post something just to get their forum rank upgraded)

We have bot running, that delete posts of some people (for example tukho and other well known fudders). That's the only way to keep the thread clean & professionally looking for public.

Best Regards
Strugg

Awesome the Bot is running  and will do its job in stopping blatant forum fudders. Great long awaited feature . Smiles from ear to ear.

We desperately need a professional thread and yes complain about how long it's taking or how good it's going. A huge  hank you for this feature as now I know we don't have to reply to crap posted on the forum and it will get auto deleted.

Also you have the ignore button. ...Sweet!
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:43:36 AM

Sum2Dev why do you keep deleting posts? Angry

We delete posts that:
a) are pure BS/nonsense
b) aim to hurt the coin / manipulate the price
c) adds nothing to discussion (for example when people with many accounts post something just to get their forum rank upgraded)

We have bot running, that delete posts of some people (for example tukho and other well known fudders). That's the only way to keep the thread clean & professionally looking for public.

Best Regards
Strugg

Awesome the Bot is running  and will do its job in stopping blatant forum fudders. Great long awaited feature . Smiles from ear to ear.

We desperately need a professional thread and yes complain about how long it's taking or how good it's going. A huge  hank you for this feature as now I know we don't have to reply to crap posted on the forum and it will get auto deleted.

Also you have the ignore button. ...Sweet!
All we need now is a feature where the devs actually answer questions. Thats a long overdue feature.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:50:53 AM

Hi,

what windows version are you using? On Windows 7 it is the correct pictur in the Taskbar.
Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:35:23 AM

It's great to see a well thought out 3 stage implementation of the new incoming feature enhancements , security and BIP32 from the NavajoCoin Development Team.

Now the  Navajocoin Security features, is what will be Navajocoins primary selling point in the future when Full Product is completed ,  and this aspect of Navajocoin will need to be heavily promoted. Also what Guarantees and verification can or will be provided that my transaction is Extremely Secure and Private.

I think we can ALL see, including Governments , Banks , Security Agencies and Regulators that Crypto Currencies transactions are becoming progressively mainstream. These Financial Transactions via Crypto have a fundamental right and should contain a privacy layer. Why would anyone want their financial transactions easily viewed and this is important for the future of a well regulated Billion dollar Cryptocoin market

Every team has a job to do and every team needs to do their parts properly to make sure we have, Safe communities,  Educated and innovative societies and of course fair and balanced financial systems for all people. Yes we need to follow law of the Lands but if ever team plays their part properly , society can benefit from all future innovative products and services.

Law enforcement needs to protect and serve. We need to be protected against cowardly terrorism. We have the Right of financial security and privacy in all aspects of finance.

Now Bitcoin is far from being private and all new comers may mistakenly think  they are using a  highly private digital medium to undertake their  Decentralized financial activity. Well this is completely incorrect.

Navajocoin is building a  middle man product that can privatize this transaction away from those who care to look for all the wrong reasons.

I have always seen this as a worthwhile long-term investment in a currently developing  product that beats Bitcoin in every aspect. Hands down.

Hopefully we see this product implemented properly of a very high standard . Well thought out and not rushed with holes. Of the highest security possible. Created with passion and delivered with pride and a sense of doing the right thing for the future of a Digital economy.

Now I wanted to mention the word Terrorism which we hear about on the News daily. We the people want to create a positive future for ourselves and our children. The majority of people are good 99%.The other 1% should not be an excuse to stop Innovation and Technology advancements. We seem to think in our humanly thoughts that every digital financial transaction is corrupt in nature. This thought pattern needs to end in 2015. Every Team needs to do their part and do it properly for the greater good of the 99% of the good people. Once that balance is found. The benefits of Digital innovation can be experienced by all.

Thanks for the update Pakage,  finally things are looking positive again for Navajo
how much are they paying you to keep the hopes high for people? i dont know if anyone else noticed but you are the only guy that has been positive throughout the whole 4 months totally nothing has happened in terms of development. why would that be? to keep the price somewhat stable and dump together with your dev friends?

and if you guys would look closer to their new github page.. nothing has been updated, look at the lines of code that have been added.. anyone can do that, changing some variable names.. nothing related to bip has been added, so wtf is going on here??

yup this post will get deleted, but please start using your goddamn eyes...........

You are shitting me! He's right the only code that has changed is the addition of the text version 3.0.0 to 3.1.0 and the addition of a new .png nav logo!

Time to start a new uncensored thread about this bullshit!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:36:22 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 11:53:16 AM by hashforce101

Now the  Navajocoin Security features, is what will be Navajocoins primary selling point in the future when Full Product is completed ,  and this aspect of Navajocoin will need to be heavily promoted. Also what Guarantees and verification can or will be provided that my transaction is Extremely Secure and Private.

Every team has a job to do and every team needs to do their parts properly to make sure we have, Safe communities,  Educated and innovative societies and of course fair and balanced financial systems for all people. Yes we need to follow law of the Lands but if ever team plays their part properly , society can benefit from all future innovative products and services.

Now Bitcoin is far from being private and all new comers may mistakenly think  they are using a  highly private digital medium to undertake their  Decentralized financial activity. Well this is completely incorrect.

Navajocoin is building a  middle man product that can privatize this transaction away from those who care to look for all the wrong reasons.

I have always seen this as a worthwhile long-term investment in a currently developing  product that beats Bitcoin in every aspect. Hands down.

Thanks for the update Pakage,  finally things are looking positive again for Navajo
how much are they paying you to keep the hopes high for people? i dont know if anyone else noticed but you are the only guy that has been positive throughout the whole 4 months totally nothing has happened in terms of development. why would that be? to keep the price somewhat stable and dump together with your dev friends?

and if you guys would look closer to their new github page.. nothing has been updated, look at the lines of code that have been added.. anyone can do that, changing some variable names.. nothing related to bip has been added, so wtf is going on here??

yup this post will get deleted, but please start using your goddamn eyes...........

Not 4 month's. ....I have carried hope since July 2014 and yes  I have shared the lows the highs and the lows and then hopefully the ultimate high when it comes.
Regarding payment. ..i need buy from the Exchanges like everyone else. Plus I donated a little in the past to the development team and faucet which is now dead. The development team have paid alot themselves as it's a no ipo no premine crypto currency. Which has its benefits and pitfalls
Saying that the team always delivers. So ultimately I completely trust them.
You can not purchase trust or find it in an update post. It gets earned  by building a relationship via hardwork and or experienceingthe tuff times together
Ask any of the four development team members if I get paid and all 4 will say no HaShForce101 is that the ultimate believer and Navajocoin number 1 Cheerleader

I have encouraged and criticised when required. I have a deep understanding of how IT projects are developed and what mountains  need to be climbed to get to a point. Yes we are all investors and here to make money but pening and articulating a message is an art worth practicing to get your message across is a skill worth doing.

The story continues. ....... New accounts to Hero Accounts. We are all crypto enthusiasts

I'll be missing from the thread and will return 18th of November

Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:56:08 AM

Now the  Navajocoin Security features, is what will be Navajocoins primary selling point in the future when Full Product is completed ,  and this aspect of Navajocoin will need to be heavily promoted. Also what Guarantees and verification can or will be provided that my transaction is Extremely Secure and Private.

Every team has a job to do and every team needs to do their parts properly to make sure we have, Safe communities,  Educated and innovative societies and of course fair and balanced financial systems for all people. Yes we need to follow law of the Lands but if ever team plays their part properly , society can benefit from all future innovative products and services.

Now Bitcoin is far from being private and all new comers may mistakenly think  they are using a  highly private digital medium to undertake their  Decentralized financial activity. Well this is completely incorrect.

Navajocoin is building a  middle man product that can privatize this transaction away from those who care to look for all the wrong reasons.

I have always seen this as a worthwhile long-term investment in a currently developing  product that beats Bitcoin in every aspect. Hands down.

Thanks for the update Pakage,  finally things are looking positive again for Navajo

Not 4 month's. ....I have carried hope since July 2014 and yes  I have shared the lows the highs and the lows and then hopefully the ultimate high when it comes.
Regarding payment. ..i need buy from the Exchanges like everyone else. Plus I donated a little in the past to the development team and faucet which is now dead. The development team have paid alot themselves as it's a no ipo no premine crypto currency. Which has its benefits and pitfalls
Saying that the team always delivers. So ultimately I completely trust them.
You can not purchase trust or find it in an update post. It gets earned  by building a relationship via hardwork and or experienceingthe tuff times together
Ask any of the four development team members if I get paid and all 4 will say no HaShForce101 is that the ultimate believer and Navajocoin number 1 Cheerleader

I have encouraged and criticised when required. I have a deep understanding of how IT projects are developed and what mountains  need to be climbed to get to a point. Yes we are all investors and here to make money but pening and articulating a message is an art worth practicing to get your message across is a skill worth doing.

The story continues. ....... New accounts to Hero Accounts. We are all crypto enthusiasts

When i first invested in NAV back in june 2014 i did my homework, researched the dev (Soopy) and at that time there were no other anon coins but it was promised for nav. Any potential investor should ALWAYS do the homework and go with the research that they uncover and find palatable. Having said that at first the devs were online everyday posing multiple times a day and answered questions immediately. Now if i look at NAV its just vapourware. Promises that aren't delivered, excuses deluxe and now just noting for months. That trend continues to this day and I for one if i was looking for somewhere to invest i would steer well clear of Nav as there ARE devs that are active every day promoting the coins and communicating with investors and community. Why is nav so stagnant on exchanges? Because nothing happens... ever.

Sure it could be said that Nav and its devs have been around a while and that says something? Ebola has also been around a while but not something I would want. There was once a time that people called me a Nav cheerleader as i would say things like "they always deliver... eventually", that may be so, but why is everything cloak and dagger and why does anything take soooooooo long!!!! You would have thought that someone who acts as a "consultant" in the tech save would at least be able to project manage and be good at estimates? If in my day job i continually kept missing deadlines and gave wrong estimates I would be fired and that does for any walk of life. no, we don't own the devs, but I for one bought into what they promised and so far we are still far from what we were promised. If we (and you) didn't buy into what they were proposing this project would not have got off the ground. I just think they are either bored or can't do what they said they can do. Either way its unfair to keep us hanging on for what is essentially vapourware.

You have all been given opportunity to come on here and make amends, but we are down to less than one post a month if we are lucky. We need to draw a line in the sand, be honest and stop all the cloak and dagger stuff. Start interacting with the people that put there money where the mouths are and maybe actually show some respect to us for a change as opposed to just spinning us.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:42:43 PM

When i first invested in NAV back in june 2014 i did my homework, researched the dev (Soopy) and at that time there were no other anon coins but it was promised for nav. Any potential investor should ALWAYS do the homework and go with the research that they uncover and find palatable. Having said that at first the devs were online everyday posing multiple times a day and answered questions immediately. Now if i look at NAV its just vapourware. Promises that aren't delivered, excuses deluxe and now just noting for months. That trend continues to this day and I for one if i was looking for somewhere to invest i would steer well clear of Nav as there ARE devs that are active every day promoting the coins and communicating with investors and community. Why is nav so stagnant on exchanges? Because nothing happens... ever.

Sure it could be said that Nav and its devs have been around a while and that says something? Ebola has also been around a while but not something I would want. There was once a time that people called me a Nav cheerleader as i would say things like "they always deliver... eventually", that may be so, but why is everything cloak and dagger and why does anything take soooooooo long!!!! You would have thought that someone who acts as a "consultant" in the tech save would at least be able to project manage and be good at estimates? If in my day job i continually kept missing deadlines and gave wrong estimates I would be fired and that does for any walk of life. no, we don't own the devs, but I for one bought into what they promised and so far we are still far from what we were promised. If we (and you) didn't buy into what they were proposing this project would not have got off the ground. I just think they are either bored or can't do what they said they can do. Either way its unfair to keep us hanging on for what is essentially vapourware.

You have all been given opportunity to come on here and make amends, but we are down to less than one post a month if we are lucky. We need to draw a line in the sand, be honest and stop all the cloak and dagger stuff. Start interacting with the people that put there money where the mouths are and maybe actually show some respect to us for a change as opposed to just spinning us.
+1 word, bigtime!! create that unmoderated topic and we will continue the discussion there.. its a matter of time before our posts will get deleted.

im so fucking happy someone else finally sees wtf is going on here. i wouldnt be surprised if the block explorer is faked, or if theres some second layered chain (if thats even possible) from where the devs dumped millions of nav.. you never fucking know nowadays.. money equals greed, never has been any different!

I agree with GN but you just made this account to flame .. lines like faked block explorer millions dumped .. your full of shit .. have some ballz and post on your real account.

and don't come back with your new to crypto or shit like that ive heard it all before come back with your real account or just Fuck off.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
smoomrik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:14:31 PM

Hi,

what windows version are you using? On Windows 7 it is the correct pictur in the Taskbar.

hi. Win 7 64

when i am do right click on taskbar, icon changes..  maybe it's cache.

★NavajoCoin★ NavajoCoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 01:15:20 AM

Hi guys,

I'd just like to remind everyone of a pretty important point.

Regardless of whatever criticisms you have about our delivery schedule, if this coin was a pump and dump scam, then you have to ask yourself, why are we still here? Why do we even bother posting on the forum? Why do we bother releasing updates and new websites and marketing materials?

If it were true, we would have bailed straight after the release of Anon when the price was high.. However, we have not left, are still here, we are still investing what time we can into furthering this coin. We are however humans with jobs and families and lives and we do our best to make progress where and when we are able. Until we secure funding to take this project full time, this is how it has to be.

We will continue to do our best and make Navajo Coin the best it can be.

Cheers,
Pakage

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:17:13 AM

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:33:49 PM

Hello All,

Just wanted to drop in and talk to you guys about the new update and clear out a bit of confusion that has been giving you a bit of sleepless nights atleast that's what I've been quite not(enjoying) the last few days/weeks anyway let me get to the point directly.

The 3-step implementation plan was put in place , keep in mind the best interests of the community.

1st Update was to setup a base or rather a foundation for us to work on bringing about the more important updates and yes I understand the frustration you guys have/had when you went through the git but truth be told and I have nothing to hide nor be mysterious , just honest and upfront with you , so yes Ginger and some great community members were rather unhappy and quite aggressive with their claims and I understand that but please sit tight and let the flower bloom , we cannot give a name to it if we do not see its true beauty as such please do not jump to conclusions before it happens anyway since that's out of the way and we are all now best of friends , let me talk about the next steps and what we have put together for the next coming days/weeks. (Approximately around 14th November, 2015)

2nd & 3rd Update will be a Security update , this update will re-evaluate all the security protocols that we have set in , it will bring about many important and serious changes to the blockchain and verify that there are no block creation issues , pos issues or anything to do with staking , the purpose of this update is to ensure and pave way to the next update that's coming , which will be the implementation of the BIP 32 protocols fully on the blockchain , which itself will provide Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet functionality and address generation to the NavajoCoin Wallet itself , so we need to have everything in line and no breaks in order for us to bring the Web Wallet and the Mobile wallet as when bringing them there should not be any , I repeat any mishaps in their operations in anyway. (Approximately around 28th November, 2015)

4th Update which has not been shared here yet , is the Web Wallet functionalities that we have been waiting all this time and all that has been done in keeping that goal in mind and we will get there despite all. (Our very own NAV Christmas Present)

I would like to kindly request from the community , to support us , encourage us and strive with us towards the ultimate goals that we have set forth to achieve and to achieve them together.

Together We Stand , United We Stand Stronger. Smiley

I will be available on the forum for the next few days please be kind to send my way any inquiries or questions that might be bugging you in anyway.

I will be  continuously monitoring the wellbeing of the network as well as all aspects of NAV as always.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:41:15 AM

Hi guys,

I'd just like to remind everyone of a pretty important point.

Regardless of whatever criticisms you have about our delivery schedule, if this coin was a pump and dump scam, then you have to ask yourself, why are we still here? Why do we even bother posting on the forum? Why do we bother releasing updates and new websites and marketing materials?

If it were true, we would have bailed straight after the release of Anon when the price was high.. However, we have not left, are still here, we are still investing what time we can into furthering this coin. We are however humans with jobs and families and lives and we do our best to make progress where and when we are able. Until we secure funding to take this project full time, this is how it has to be.

We will continue to do our best and make Navajo Coin the best it can be.

Cheers,
Pakage

Thanks for the insurance Pakage
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

Hello All,

Just wanted to drop in and talk to you guys about the new update and clear out a bit of confusion that has been giving you a bit of sleepless nights atleast that's what I've been quite not(enjoying) the last few days/weeks anyway let me get to the point directly.

The 3-step implementation plan was put in place , keep in mind the best interests of the community.

1st Update was to setup a base or rather a foundation for us to work on bringing about the more important updates and yes I understand the frustration you guys have/had when you went through the git but truth be told and I have nothing to hide nor be mysterious , just honest and upfront with you , so yes Ginger and some great community members were rather unhappy and quite aggressive with their claims and I understand that but please sit tight and let the flower bloom , we cannot give a name to it if we do not see its true beauty as such please do not jump to conclusions before it happens anyway since that's out of the way and we are all now best of friends , let me talk about the next steps and what we have put together for the next coming days/weeks. (Approximately around 14th November, 2015)

2nd & 3rd Update will be a Security update , this update will re-evaluate all the security protocols that we have set in , it will bring about many important and serious changes to the blockchain and verify that there are no block creation issues , pos issues or anything to do with staking , the purpose of this update is to ensure and pave way to the next update that's coming , which will be the implementation of the BIP 32 protocols fully on the blockchain , which itself will provide Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet functionality and address generation to the NavajoCoin Wallet itself , so we need to have everything in line and no breaks in order for us to bring the Web Wallet and the Mobile wallet as when bringing them there should not be any , I repeat any mishaps in their operations in anyway. (Approximately around 28th November, 2015)

4th Update which has not been shared here yet , is the Web Wallet functionalities that we have been waiting all this time and all that has been done in keeping that goal in mind and we will get there despite all. (Our very own NAV Christmas Present)

I would like to kindly request from the community , to support us , encourage us and strive with us towards the ultimate goals that we have set forth to achieve and to achieve them together.

I will be available on the forum for the next few days please be kind to send my way any inquiries or questions that might be bugging you in anyway.

I will be  continuously monitoring the wellbeing of the network as well as all aspects of NAV as always.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for this light on coming projects;)
I remember Dec/Jan period of time was fantastic for navajo last year  so i hope it will be again;)
Please be careful with posting a date of updates, cause many users dont understand it really dosent matter if its two day before or two days after the date.
I really appreaciate your work and excited waiting for we wallet denentralization and promotion campaigne;)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 08:11:18 AM

Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

in many ways - updates are just a simple way of improvement ...

to improve - one must make sure that we ALL have clarity with the direction - as well as the state of affairs - that the network and codebase is taking ...

transparency is what solidifies the the clarification process ... and to that end - clarity is exactly what you have presented soopy ...

many tanx ...

#crysx

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:58:20 AM

Infographics

Hi Navajo Coin Community,

Here's the rest of the infographics as promised. This is the full set of seven; three new ones plus the integrated full version. Please share these on social media to raise awareness of the awesomeness that is Navajo Coin.

The rest of the marketing materials listed in my previous posts will be released in the coming week all going to plan.

Link to the full album: http://imgur.com/a/ufJuj

At the moment, the link to the sources of each statistic are on the individual infographics. I will post the full list up to the website in the coming days.

I hope you like them all!!

Best Regards
- Pakage

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:00:04 AM

Infographics

Hi Navajo Coin Community,

Here's the rest of the infographics as promised. This is the full set of seven; three new ones plus the integrated full version. Please share these on social media to raise awareness of the awesomeness that is Navajo Coin.

Link to the full album: http://imgur.com/a/ufJuj

At the moment, the link to the sources of each statistic are on the individual infographics. I will post the full list up to the website in the coming days.

I hope you like them all!!

Best Regards
- Pakage

[/quote]

very nice pics ... and info ...

#crysx

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:19:13 AM

A nice start but , the things id really like to know about are:

When are the Masternodes and Decentralized Anon coming ?

I would also really like a more dressed down pure Staking wallet that could run on the PI2 nav wallet is kind of a recouces hog.
(PI2 would allow people to keep it staking 24/7)
For a Pos coin Imo you cant really go lower then 12% a year if u want to keep people motivated to keep staking.

Ps "http://www.navajocoin.org/" is down atm someone working on that ?

" It's not just you! http://www.navajocoin.org looks down from here. "

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: