Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:14:29 PM

Hi Nav Coiners!

Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for. It’s November 1, the auspicious launch date of the Navtech Anon System and today we are delivering on our much anticipated promise. Our testing is complete and we are happy that this release candidate for the Navtech Anon System is fully functioning and processing transactions smoothly!

Quote from: Nav Coin

Navtech Anon Now Live

Date: Tuesday 1 November 2016

THE UNBREAKABLE CODE

Initially the Navtech capable wallet is released for Windows and Linux with the OSX wallet coming in a future update. To get the new wallet, please visit our downloads page and grab one of the Full Node wallets with the Navtech label:

http://www.navcoin.org/downloads

I bet you are all eager to try it out!

I have added a new guide to the website to show you how to configure your wallet for sending anonymously through the Navtech Anon System. It’s pretty simple, all you need to do is update your navcoin.conf file with our server addresses:

http://www.navcoin.org/guides/navtech-anon

I’ve also added a new page under the tools menu which we will keep updated with the server list and status. So if we have to take a particular server down for maintenance or we add more servers to the pool, you can keep up to date with them here:

http://www.navcoin.org/network

If we take a server down for maintenance, you shouldn’t need to adjust your config settings, you wallet will pick one of the available servers that are online to send to instead. If maintenance is necessary, we will attempt to perform rolling updates so the service stays online through the maintenance.

Mark and Sophia have also written a great article about the release. It is initially published on our website’s news page and will circulate through the usual channels over the next few days.

http://www.navcoin.org/news/articles/post/navtech-anonymous-network-goes-live

If you’re interested to read how the system works under the hood the Whitepaper is available from our downloads section:

http://www.navcoin.org/downloads

Or if that’s too nerdy, have a look at Sophia’s Whitepaper Cheat Sheet:

http://www.navcoin.org/news/articles/post/navs-new-white-paper-the-cheat-sheet

I’ve updated the projects page of the website to reflect the updated status of decentralisation and also added a completed project which covers the relaunch of the Navtech Anon System.

http://www.navcoin.org/projects

That’s it from the team for this week. Thanks again to everyone for being by our side through this journey. This is a huge milestone for us and we are very proud of our work and our great community. Next up is; decentralisation!

To keep up with the latest, follow us on twitter and join us on slack!

Talk soon,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Exelsior

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:28:54 PM

for those who tell us to be patient

didn't you bought at under 1k ?

we bought at above 7k !

and you're not surprised enough for that crash for some reasons !

I bought many many coins around 9K. I was disappointed as you were when NAVs price crashed. But I kept my cool as I knew how manupulative this crypto market is. I however believe 100% that good work is always rewarded sooner or later  Cool
Top2016

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:39:23 PM

we bought at above 7k !

& how i hate that hypes

150k sat

How much do you Value your NAV'S now with Anon release only hours away?

someone try to keep NAV price down (Polo), 440k sell order at 7500sat

well, whoever you are, will not work for long term.
ANON is Coming!!!
for sure after this wall has been break out nav will jumped up high, still cheap to grab some nav while ANON still on its way..
fill up your bags and hold we will see this progress in short time.
1 NAV = 1 USD short time
or rival ZCACH  
1 NAV = 1 BTC Grin

I bought my 100k under 500 sat and i have been riding the waves a bit the couple last months so probably i already have my initial investment back.  Grin Grin Grin

Long time holder here

Way to go NAV! UP UP UP!

OK...and that's DEV fault? Investors Fault?  

The NavTech is there working great. Update was great.

You really tired me here...Just tell me how many NAVS you have and I'll buy them...Just to shut you up man!

Moaning for 12% loss when it has been 48 hours since announcement. Do you read your comments?Huh

Old investors had to wait for 2 years to make a good return...And you just can't wait a week?

If you want the price to go higher well...DO SOMETHING !!!

Stop crying like a baby... We are all adults! And even the 12 years old NAV supporter behaves more like an adult compared to you!

are you in the devs team ?
or you just spamming, every coin here have their spammers
but i know how hard is your patient now

i don't care about your responses
nxt time plz just ignore my posts

and i'm free to talk what i want just in good words not like you
nxt time invest in how to learn the manners of speech Grin

Exelsior

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:55:52 PM

NAV Team....I read somewhere that you were in contact with a major retail firm in India to setup NAV as one of the payment types. If this is true, you may want to look into Unocoin (www.unocoin.com) which sells bitcoin in India. If Unocoin can also sell NAV, then people in India can buy NAVs with ease.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:56:26 PM

Lol. Expect yourself to some private emails in which you are going to get insulted in several languages.

I totally agree with your complaints. I complaint about the same thing 2 weeks ago (which is why I know you are going to get hammered by some members  Grin). I bought NAV at 2k so I am not in loss but I still feel your pain. I don't know what people want to achieve by these overly optimistic predictions. As I said before, they only lead to newbie investors getting burned. These happy talks will not pump the coin. They will only burn newbies. Experienced people with a lot of money to really influence NAV price are not gonna listen to some few happy comments. Anyway ... my advice to you ... put these happy predictors on your ignore list, also the ones that attack you for rightfully having complained about it. Don't start a fight because it is not good for you (you will get banned over the long run) and for the thread.

But nevertheless, despite the price drop, I still think NAV is hugely undervalued at this moment. Today there was this article that I posted here in which they basically admit that anon coins based on mixing like Monero and Dash are not providing the anonimity they claim and investigators have been able to unmix transactions.  So from that point of view NAV currently is the only true anonymous coin out there. So don't lose hope. The market just didn't discover it yet. It looks like the market is dumber than I thought. The market prefers to buy unproven Zcash at 1000 $. And the funny part is that today it was released Zcash had a bug  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. NAV should have a bigger market cap than Monero and Dash. The only thing we can hope is that these blind investors sooner or later will realize this.
juguelio

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

we bought at above 7k !

& how i hate that hypes

150k sat

How much do you Value your NAV'S now with Anon release only hours away?

someone try to keep NAV price down (Polo), 440k sell order at 7500sat

well, whoever you are, will not work for long term.
ANON is Coming!!!
for sure after this wall has been break out nav will jumped up high, still cheap to grab some nav while ANON still on its way..
fill up your bags and hold we will see this progress in short time.
1 NAV = 1 USD short time
or rival ZCACH  
1 NAV = 1 BTC Grin

I bought my 100k under 500 sat and i have been riding the waves a bit the couple last months so probably i already have my initial investment back.  Grin Grin Grin

Long time holder here

Way to go NAV! UP UP UP!

OK...and that's DEV fault? Investors Fault?  

The NavTech is there working great. Update was great.

You really tired me here...Just tell me how many NAVS you have and I'll buy them...Just to shut you up man!

Moaning for 12% loss when it has been 48 hours since announcement. Do you read your comments?Huh

Old investors had to wait for 2 years to make a good return...And you just can't wait a week?

If you want the price to go higher well...DO SOMETHING !!!

Stop crying like a baby... We are all adults! And even the 12 years old NAV supporter behaves more like an adult compared to you!

Go through my 426 posts...YES 426! and tell me how many times I spoke about future price!
I am tired of Newbies accounts coming here in complaining for the price!
All those people that you named before helped a lot to NAV being here.
You might don't know because NEWBIES don't seem to read the threads...Yes it's over 1000 pages...but if you take a few hours you'll notice that we the old investors saved this coin several times! Yes by now we made a good profit. But were you here when there was no volume? were you here when we have a double spend attack in Bittrex? Were you here when Soopy was ill? etc?
If you are inexperienced in crypto world just do yourself a favour and keep quiet.
If you want the price of NAV to increase DO SOMETHING!!!!

And as for Diego26...well... He really needs a psychologist...One day he fuds, next day cheerleader... Great bringing links to articles...but... what else are you doing?

Is not what NAV can do for you it's what YOU can do for NAV.

I feel gutted for the hours Pakage, Soopy and Shahim put in this project for people coming and moaning for their 10% day loss... You don't believe in the project. You just want to make a quick buck!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

dricoteixeira78

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:43:57 PM

First of all congratulations to the DEV the effort and great design. But here's a constructive criticism. If the NAV is a major currency that has huge edge over the others because it has not raised its value to the level it deserves? Answer: is missing invest in MARKETING. If you have a great product and investors have not enchergaram that's missing. No use getting killing projects and no one exergar it. I think it's frustrating to see someone pórpios DEV dump to burn NAV. Everything is balance see more affection NAV marketing to make 10% of ZEC marketing NAV would already be in another level of value.
Top2016

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:29:08 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 07:26:39 PM by Top2016

Lol. Expect yourself to some private emails in which you are going to get insulted in several languages.

I totally agree with your complaints. I complaint about the same thing 2 weeks ago (which is why I know you are going to get hammered by some members  Grin). I bought NAV at 2k so I am not in loss but I still feel your pain. I don't know what people want to achieve by these overly optimistic predictions. As I said before, they only lead to newbie investors getting burned. These happy talks will not pump the coin. They will only burn newbies. Experienced people with a lot of money to really influence NAV price are not gonna listen to some few happy comments. Anyway ... my advice to you ... put these happy predictors on your ignore list, also the ones that attack you for rightfully having complained about it. Don't start a fight because it is not good for you (you will get banned over the long run) and for the thread.

But nevertheless, despite the price drop, I still think NAV is hugely undervalued at this moment. Today there was this article that I posted here in which they basically admit that anon coins based on mixing like Monero and Dash are not providing the anonimity they claim and investigators have been able to unmix transactions.  So from that point of view NAV currently is the only true anonymous coin out there. So don't lose hope. The market just didn't discover it yet. It looks like the market is dumber than I thought. The market prefers to buy unproven Zcash at 1000 $. And the funny part is that today it was released Zcash had a bug  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. NAV should have a bigger market cap than Monero and Dash. The only thing we can hope is that these blind investors sooner or later will realize this.

Answer: is missing invest in MARKETING .

That's it !

thank you so much on every word you wrote

& that's what i just wanted to hear

you are an honest man

thanks again Diego24

redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:55:21 PM

Im also agree  +1  Wink

That's it !

thank you so much on every word you wrote

& that's what i just wanted to hear

you are an honest man

thanks again Diego24

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:44:57 PM

There has been some push to get NAV known but I belive they have correctly waited until they can PROVE anontech works that it's live and in use. instead of ovehyping before it's real.

Since Navtech has been out 2 entire days most of which the dev team has been catching up on sleep, Marketing is just getting started.

So Spread the word, bring it up where it makes sense in other forums. Coinpay has way to vote using BTC to have NAV added to their payment system

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I bought some votes so here is something all of us can do.

Join bitsquare forums get the software and buy and sell some NAV on it,mention in the forums NAV is why you are there.

Make anon donation to the nave faucet http://navcoin.org/faucet as a demo to others.

it needs funds it run dry pretty fast so somebody is using it. Make a youtube of the demo

First of all congratulations to the DEV the effort and great design. But here's a constructive criticism. If the NAV is a major currency that has huge edge over the others because it has not raised its value to the level it deserves? Answer: is missing invest in MARKETING. If you have a great product and investors have not enchergaram that's missing. No use getting killing projects and no one exergar it. I think it's frustrating to see someone pórpios DEV dump to burn NAV. Everything is balance see more affection NAV marketing to make 10% of ZEC marketing NAV would already be in another level of value.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:23:10 PM

The Project is right on Track

Back in 2014 I bought at 2000 Sat when BTC was over  $1000 usd. Both NAV crashed to 100 Sat and BTC went to $176 USD

Im in the mood  to talk

Also im here every day Up Down
Always Positive. Even when the thread is silent im here.

Encouraging the NAV Coin Community and Team

Waiting for Project to reach Decentralization

I  will write something inspirational that gives you hope sometime today
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:36:32 PM

The Project is right on Track

Back in 2014 I bought at 2000 Sat when BTC was over  $1000 usd. Both NAV crashed to 100 Sat and BTC went to $176 USD

Im in the mood  to talk

Also im here every day Up Down
Always Positive. Even when the thread is silent im here.

Encouraging the NAV Coin Community and Team

Waiting for Project to reach Decentralization

I  will write something inspirational that gives you hope sometime today

"Even when the thread is silent im here."
Touching....

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:04:55 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 10:29:08 PM by hashforce101

Thanks for your outstanding support over the years @ivankoh
oh wow BTC is down - well that sucks
juguelio

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:52:15 PM

Thanks for your outstanding support over the years @ivankoh
oh wow BTC is down - well that sucks

Do you have Satoshi Nakamoto's email? I am going to complain about this price drop! (It seems to be that it's the norm nowadays in the crypto world!)  Undecided

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:03:26 AM

Hi Nav Coiners,

We've been added to the public coin vote for coinpayments.net. Coin Payments is very similar to Bit Pay, but it allows payments in over 50 alt-coins. If we get added to this platform, Nav Coin will be instantly integrated into over 75000 online stores as a payment option. If you have any spare BTC and would like to see NAV merchant tools, please cast your votes. If we get to 1000 Votes we get automatically added.

Coin Payments

Integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Over 75,500 vendors across 182 different countries

I have personally donated 366 votes (0.366 BTC). If you have any dust lying around, please buy us some more votes! They actually give the raised funds to charity and their faucet, so its also a good cause.

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:49:59 AM

I just casted 600 votes that should give you over 1000 votes. good luck.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
hennessj

Activity: 373
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:21:06 AM

Thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 05:27:06 AM

Awesome, thank you very much for doing that! I will contact these guys right now and get the ball rolling.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

promomei

Activity: 399
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:05:51 AM

Hi Nav Coiners,

We've been added to the public coin vote for coinpayments.net. Coin Payments is very similar to Bit Pay, but it allows payments in over 50 alt-coins. If we get added to this platform, Nav Coin will be instantly integrated into over 75000 online stores as a payment option. If you have any spare BTC and would like to see NAV merchant tools, please cast your votes. If we get to 1000 Votes we get automatically added.

Coin Payments

Integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Over 75,500 vendors across 182 different countries

I have personally donated 366 votes (0.366 BTC). If you have any dust lying around, please buy us some more votes! They actually give the raised funds to charity and their faucet, so its also a good cause.

Cheers,
Craig.

great job man -Nav community are best - i donate 10 for now - used tip coin doge (my lovely doge )))
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:30:08 AM

Hopefully this changes your mindset on the Benefits of a evolving Crypto Landscape and why NAVCoin does NOT need to go anywhere near the Darkweb but is a evolution in Digital Money
Maybe a late reply but I was thinking about it and this is my view. NAV is an anonymous coin. That is what is actually known for in the outside world. The fact that NAV has faster transactions than Bitcoin and its other advantages are not really seen as NAVs main features by the outside world. And I guess other coins out there also have faster transactions than Bitcoin. So summarized, NAVs strength is anonimity. Yes, anonimity is nice sometimes. But lets be honest here ... do you really care government knows you bought 2 bananas, 1 apple and an icecream in your local store ? Do you really care if government knows you ordered new pants in an online store ? In case of online stores ... does it really matter if Bitcoin takes 30 minutes to arrive if the delivery of the pants takes 2-5 days (the 30 minutes are actually irrelevant as your order is known immediately when you push PURCHASE button) ? I don't think that most people would have problems with that.

What is the main advantage of an anonymous coin ? To hide what you bought and from who. When are people interested in this: tax avoidance and black markets. The only exception I know is maybe people wanting to hide they bought gold/silver or if they maybe paid for sexual services.

I am not saying that I don't value privacy of my purchases, even if I buy pineapples and yoghurt. But I doubt many people really care a lot about that. Merchants will probably prefer it to hide they sold something so they don't need to pay taxes on it. I think that if you really believe that NAV will mainly be used for honest activities than I think you are not being realistic. Why would I need any other crypto other than Bitcoin to buy groceries ? People are using Bitcoin right now to buy coffee in a cafe despite Bitcoins transaction taking 30 minutes. If I read your reply I have the feeling you want to compete against Bitcoin and win the fight. But I don't think that is the right path to go. Overtaking Bitcoin is almost impossible.

I am not claiming I am right and I am always open to change my mind about this. But then I need strong arguments which at this moment I didn't come up with one yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: