Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

Is the chat even anonymous?  Or is it just a copy of what he did for beecoin on Aug 11......before NAV?

If it's just a copy, not anonymous, and beecoin got the feature first....it says a lot about our development timeline.

Hello
We explained the chat in our last beta client's start announcement. There is non anonymous chat and the anonymous chat, which soopy is finishing. Also pakage works on adding other suggested features/improvements to the beta client.
Cheers Wink

Can we see some proof of code for the anon transactions?

If You want, we can of course ask soopy for that, since that's one of the things he's continuously working on Smiley

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

Is the chat even anonymous?  Or is it just a copy of what he did for beecoin on Aug 11......before NAV?

If it's just a copy, not anonymous, and beecoin got the feature first....it says a lot about our development timeline.

Hello
We explained the chat in our last beta client's start announcement. There is non anonymous chat and the anonymous chat, which soopy is finishing. Also pakage works on adding other suggested features/improvements to the beta client.
Cheers Wink

If You want, we can of course ask soopy for that, since that's one of the things he's continuously working on Smiley

I think we all understand it's not finished.  We'd like to know exactly where we're at.  If you want to gain some support, let's have his work up till now reviewed by another developer.  If indeed, everything is as you say....it would be a HUGE boost of confidence, and we can all go back to trusting SoopY unconditionally.

Plenty of guys like this out there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745275.0  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/commonproblems.md
Blady

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:49:37 PM

Just got this PM from strugg.  
"Hi nousernamesleft

I'm only negative because I've been waiting almost 3 months for these same promises to manifest...

The thing is... whining will really not make things better eitherway.
If you fear it is a scam, whining will not improve the situation because it will not generate features. It will speed up the downfall of the coin making it even harder for you to get out.
And you have made it clear that you want to get out, right?

Are you are just venting because your investment did now go as planned? Well guess what, we are all on the same boat here. Nobody would have bought had they known what was to follow. I guess our future prediction skills suck.

If you thing there is some hope, again whining will not do anything to speed things up. It might just encourage a few mini-panics along the way, further concentrating the coins within an ever smaller circle of investors. This might not be a big deal IF the coin recovers
In that case it only helps if you are just acting in hopes of getting more cheap coins. As if they are not dirt cheap already. Otherwise, at best you are not doing permanent damage, at worse you are slowing things down and scaring people away

At least that's how I see it, but if you have a plausible justification for whining please let us know

If you consider my valid points 'whining', you need to get your head out of the sand.  Asking to be shown the code immediately is a far cry from whining.  We invested real money.  We should be able to see the state of the project....whatever condition it's in.  He's had complete control of the timeline, and project roadmap for 3 months.  Let's check his work.  Would be nice to have proof of code.

Our decision to hodl or sell should be based on facts....not blind faith in promises.

Tottally agree with nousernameleft. We want to see some work even in progress..
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

Hello
Cheers Wink

I think we all understand it's not finished.  We'd like to know exactly where we're at.  If you want to gain some support, let's have his work up till now reviewed by another developer.  If indeed, everything is as you say....it would be a HUGE boost of confidence, and we can all go back to trusting SoopY unconditionally.

Plenty of guys like this out there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745275.0  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/commonproblems.md

Of course, it's totally understandable guys. We will talk with soopy about that and share all Your suggestions with him. Thank You for support Wink
Cheers

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:44:30 PM

Plenty of guys like this out there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745275.0  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/commonproblems.md
Thank God, you have started making reasonable comments. Thanks for the change of tone. This is what we need to succeed, to ultimately get soopy back to business.

nousernamesleft

Activity: 140

buy low, sell high

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:01:37 PM

Plenty of guys like this out there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745275.0  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews  https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/commonproblems.md
Thank God, you have started making reasonable comments. Thanks for the change of tone. This is what we need to succeed, to ultimately get soopy back to business.

This was my tone on July 29, in a private message to sum2dev

"Hey there.  Lots of scam coins going on these days.  'USB coin' devs were active on bitcointalk.  They were communicating....but not informing.  The entire time they were dumping coins they stole.   People are realizing that just communicating is not enough to trust someone.  They also have to keep you informed.

Things are looking really bad here.  You say that the dev is working behind the scenes, but I feel like now would be a good time for proof.  You have a lot of good people here who believed in you, and these circumstances have turned them into trolls (myself included).

Let's get back to the old ways and make everyone a happy team.  OK?

I'd be your biggest advocate, and would be happy to donate to the foundation.

Let me know what you think,

C-"

It's almost 3 months later and we still have no proof.  You can see where my outrage comes from.

Still can't believe that after my request went unanswered I was still asked to donate a FULL BTCITCOIN to SoopY...
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:29:29 PM

GREEDYJOHN, you have made it quite clear that you do not believe the dev is emotionally secure.

If honest criticism from investors breaks him, then God forbid he actually releases anon technology and starts making enemies from real world fiat institutions.

I'm hardly a bully.  But I'm waiting for evidence that my money wasn't gobbled up by a fraud.  And your cheer leading just upsets me more, I want evidence.  Every time we demand it you call us whiners and fools and then throw pom poms around.

And then even further, you demand that we fix the code ourselves "if it's so easy".

Ugh.

How old are you guys anyway?  Are you just a bunch of kids?  What is SoopY's education background?

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:39:29 PM

GREEDYJOHN, you have made it quite clear that you do not believe the dev is emotionally secure.

If honest criticism from investors breaks him, then God forbid he actually releases anon technology and starts making enemies from real world fiat institutions.

I'm hardly a bully.  But I'm waiting for evidence that my money wasn't gobbled up by a fraud.  And your cheer leading just upsets me more, I want evidence.  Every time we demand it you call us whiners and fools and then throw pom poms around.

And then even further, you demand that we fix the code ourselves "if it's so easy".

Ugh.

How old are you guys anyway?  Are you just a bunch of kids?  What is SoopY's education background?

Hello
There is no "break" for soopy as You could think by what John wrote. He is working behind the scenes, he isn't responsible for communication part, that was pointed out before. We will give You answers with soopy for all Your questions or doubts.
Cheers Wink

RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:46:23 PM

There is no "break" for soopy as You could think by what John wrote. He is working behind the scenes, he isn't responsible for communication part, that was pointed out before. We will give You answers with soopy for all Your questions or doubts.
Cheers Wink

Ok.  So, tell me about the developer soopy.

I want to know his credentials and why you think that he is capable of delivering this technology in a unique and innovative way.

icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:58:23 PM

If NAV can get listed here https://www.cryptocertify.com/ it would squash a lot of FUD.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:18:39 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 11:35:23 AM by hashforce101

We need your help as we are going to Cryptsy and we need to smash this out of the ball park. Soopy , Remy , Package are 110% focused on this task and they are going to get it right.

We need you yes you. You may think you just buy NAV/ BTC but no we need you to.
We want to blow Transparency out of the park
We have no Premine , no IPO how to fund everything. We need every member of the community to lift there game 110%. Lots of hands will make this task easier and bring benefits to us all

1. Can you fix the RICHLIST on page one. Do you have the talent let me no

2. Can you create a timeline Template - ASAP

3. Can you create a benefits of joining the foundation statement - ~soopy~ gives the foundation regular updates . The broader community gets only a final update announcement when all the i are dotted and t's are crossed

4.Do the basics first- wallet fix and then Anon - Extra features can wait -voting date for foundation

5. Finances -who can do the books for us - Fund Raiser is a a major hurdle

6. PR - WWW - articles

7. Concerns and doubts we want to know - attention to me - any question is not off limit

8. Who can get us on https://www.cryptocertify.com/ whats required

9.What have I missed let me no - Im supper busy at work this week . But i dont care . This comes first

Please PM me or write it in the forum space attention ~hashforce101~ and I will send them to SUM2Dev as things are ramping up.
No use buying more and more NAV if you have over 500k. Like me its better to join the foundation and spend my money on making NAVAJOCOIN and my NAV worth more not just buying more and more.
Lets do this right and not what for others to do it!
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

uh

help make a timeline???
i don't know what you guys are doing, that's what i want to know

here, i'll post XST's timeline for you as a template.

this is your competition

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:32:15 AM

Cheers Wink

I want to know his credentials and why you think that he is capable of delivering this technology in a unique and innovative way.
Soopy has spoken about his credentials around August this year, just check through his posts of the last 2 months.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:33:26 AM

uh

help make a timeline???

this is your competition.

can you make the template for us! This is awesome
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:35:23 AM

Cheers Wink

Soopy has spoken about his credentials around August this year, just check through his posts of the last 2 months.

John can you quote the exact page - you need to step up your game bro - give it to me
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:38:22 AM

uh

help make a timeline???

this is your competition

XST is a different situation, their DEV may be very rich or well paid. Just let soopy do his work at his real pace.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:39:53 AM

yeah we get that stop repeating the same thing over and over again.

Lets move forward -Greedy John save up 0.05 btc and join the foundation.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:41:58 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 03:16:43 AM by hashforce101

We need your help as we are going to Cryptsy and we need to smash this out of the ball park. Soopy , Remy , Package are 110% focused on this task and they are going to get it right.

We need you yes you. You may think you just buy NAV/ BTC but no we need you to.
We want to blow transparency out of the park
We have no Premine , no IPO how to fund everthing. We need every member of the community to lift there game 110%. Lots of hands will make this task easier and bring benifts to us all

1. Can you fix the RICHLIST on page one. Do you have the talent let me no

2. Can you create a timeline Templeate - ASAP

3. Can you create a benifts of joining the foudation statement - ~soopy~ gives the foundation regular updates . The broader community gets only a final update annoucment when all the i are dotted and t's are crossed. We are able to make better trading desisions

4.Do the basics first- wallet fix and then Anon - Extra features can wait -voteing date for foundation

5. Finances -who can do the books for us - Fund Raiser is a a major hurdle - NO IPO , NO PRE mine . Does the community relise we fund everthing?

6. PR - WWW - articles

7. Concerns and doubts we want to know - attension to me - any question is not off limit

8. Who can get us on https://www.cryptocertify.com/ whats required

9.What have I missed let me no - Im super busy at work this week . But i dont care . This comes first

Please PM me or write it in the fourm space attension ~hashforce101~ and I will send them to SUM2Dev as things are ramping up.
No use buying more and more NAV if you have over 500k. Like me its better to join the foundation and spend my money on makeing NAVAJOCOIN and my NAV worth more not just buying more and more.
Lets do this right and not what for others to do it!

lets move forward please we need a rough timeline at least. Not a binding legal agreement . Stop acting scared openly talk . ~soopy~ is making great leaps and bonds and it does not show in the front facing community space.
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:45:05 AM

Just open photoshop yourself and erase the words, put your own text in its place.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:46:53 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:50:48 AM by hashforce101

Just open photoshop yourself and erase the words, put your own text in its place.

ill do tonight - Can the foundation please send me the dates please - thanks

does not have to be a bonding legal agreement - just a rough timeline

Sum2Dev can you get me the dates
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: