Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:48:57 AM

What up NAV community  Smiley

If I can offer a few things to Dev's. I know that the start of the week (Monday) could take 48 hours, for this I'm not so worried about what was said by Soopy. But I want to say that is not good to give all good things in one day. Please do not make this mistake. Price of coin will rise and keep it only if show "value". With good work will come the value and price. But in order to stay will need to produce small but constant updates.

Soopy make people who sell at these prices to pay - literally Grin!
sempron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:18:48 AM

I need help, I just lost around 700 nav coins on my wallet. I just noticed it now and there is no record of any withdrawal on the transaction tab. I have restarted the wallet twice. What should I do?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:19:03 AM

What up NAV community  Smiley

If I can offer a few things to Dev's. I know that the start of the week (Monday) could take 48 hours, for this I'm not so worried about what was said by Soopy. But I want to say that is not good to give all good things in one day. Please do not make this mistake. Price of coin will rise and keep it only if show "value". With good work will come the value and price. But in order to stay will need to produce small but constant updates.

Soopy make people who sell at these prices to pay - literally Grin!
YES, steady development with small increments is the best way to achieve momentum behind Nav coin. We need to build trust once again.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:25:36 AM

I need help, I just lost around 700 nav coins on my wallet. I just noticed it now and there is no record of any withdrawal on the transaction tab. I have restarted the wallet twice. What should I do?
Send a PM to SUM2dev here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346214

He is will relay your complaint to the head DEV.

juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:57:27 AM

Hi guys, I am thinking in moving my balance from one window wallet into a mac wallet since I will shut down my mining rig.
How long will take for my 100k Navs to start staking again? (I love how it's doing it at the moment)

Thanks!

''we are the 45%''

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:08:25 PM

You can try typing repairwallet in the console of the wallet.
sempron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:01:31 PM

You can try typing repairwallet in the console of the wallet.

My coins are back! thank you kind sir  Smiley
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

When I observed this topic, these painful Greedyjohn's and Hashforce's calls to us, about keeping calm for false panic which FUDers do... When I see 200-300sat on bittrex, and only what Soopy want to say about it, its ,,love and light" ...

I want...

When Dreams Become Nightmares...

PS. I invest much more than 1 BTC into this coin. So please dont call me FUDer or something. Yours Angry  Bagholder, one of the many.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

Yá'át'ééh (Hello in Navajo),

E la na tte? (How are you all?)

While thanking all our beloved Navajo warriors who stand strong at the face of overwhelming odds and numbers with great faith in their hearts and a strong belief in their soul!

We will not stop at anything but it will be a march forward hand in hand and in every step there will be taste of Victory! Smiley

Quoting Hawaiian King Kamehameha I's famous battle cry

"Imua e na pokii a inu I ka wai awaawa aohe hope e hoi mai ai."

"Forward my young brothers [and sisters] and drink of the bitter waters of battle for there is no turning back until we are victorious."

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

PS: The Sync Fixes have been Committed to Github and also Windows Wallets compiled. Just a few final testings of them in Dev Team and they will be released which you will be able to access shortly.

There will be another update to the Main Client shortly thereafter.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
spatula

Activity: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:53:55 PM

While thanking all our beloved Navajo warriors who stand strong at the face of overwhelming odds and numbers with great faith in their hearts and a strong belief in their soul!

We will not stop at anything but it will be a march forward hand in hand and in every step there will be taste of Victory! Smiley

"Forward my young brothers [and sisters] and drink of the bitter waters of battle for there is no turning back until we are victorious."

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

PS: The Sync Fixes have been Committed to Github and also Windows Wallets compiled. Just a few final testings of them in Dev Team and they will be released which you will be able to access shortly.

Great news! Thanks Soopy, keep it coming!
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:58:33 PM

Who said to the Moon Grin
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:53:33 PM

great, hope that synx problem is finally solved!

looking forward to the updates...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
djdaro21

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:04:01 PM

Well, good news, and the price down, for me at least strange. Good job developers. Keep it up. Navajo needs new messages. We look forward to more good news.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 09:19:30 PM

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

Well, good news, and the price down, for me at least strange. Good job developers. Keep it up. Navajo needs new messages. We look forward to more good news.

Thank you very much guys! Smiley

Yup it has been fixed concertedly and I've synced the wallets from scratch for the 5th time. Smiley

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
djdaro21

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:35:38 PM

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

Yup it has been fixed concertedly and I've synced the wallets from scratch for the 5th time. Smiley

~SoopY~

Great news. We look forward to cryptsy and poloniex and the most important message, we all know that Smiley. Good job Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:54:02 PM

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

~SoopY~

Great news. We look forward to cryptsy and poloniex and the most important message, we all know that Smiley. Good job Smiley
I am happy, this coin is gathering momentum.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:18:14 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 04:03:17 AM by hashforce101

A New Begining for the NavajoCoin from this Point  Forward

Patience is the Key to Life and you have been Patient. The Development Team acknowledge this and from this point forward you will see a shift in Momentum, Professionalism, Communication and Technological Innovation.

We have left the price at 220 Sats. A promise was made to me that no one will pre-buy any NAV before any announcement to give everyone a far chance, and that promise has been kept!

This will mark our new starting point.

Secondly I hold something in my hand that I was tasked with and trusted to finish by the development team and it has been approved with final signoffs from our head developer ~soopy~ today.

I was trusted with this task and ecstatic that it will be shared via the OP shortly and forum space soon!

Look at the price now with me, it has been a hard journey and we can all feel it. I hold my NAV and you/I hold yours with just a hope.

This will now change and all will be revealed. I wish I could have told you sooner but today I feel so relieved.

One last thing!

We are the Navajo Coin community. We are going to the god dam Stars! Let’s do this and Let’s do this Right!

NAV / BTC NavajoCoin
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:21:25 AM

I can confirm. The linux wallet has successfully sync'd for me all the way from 0 without any modification.

Here's the screen cap, notice the green tick in the bottom right of the wallet.

Good work Remy & Soopy Smiley

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:44:09 AM

First of all its good that dev's are still doing things for this coin, that's for sure.. BUT, this coin will not go to the moon because sync problems are fixed after 3 months.. (also coins on marketcap placed on #400 have a working syncing wallet, they are on the moon? no.)
The only thing what can save this coin are the anon transactions, the whitepaper was good ( we also saw that on the currency market, we were on place 40 on coinmarketcap! ) but after all the delays, no eta's and etc about the anon transaction this coin is not even listed on the first page ( top 100 ), everyday i look at the price it's only dropping. And THAT are facts.

I still got a little, verry little trust in this coin. BUT if u look at the facts, u can call me stupid to have that.

Only thing we have is an coin + wallet with nothing special. Just an ordinairy coin like 99% of the rest. When u say here: to the moon, ofc the investors don't care, they wont make buy orders because of that, they wont make buy orders because sync should be finally fixed. Other coins, without this big community fix sync issues in 1 max 2 days.

Crying about donations is also something bad, all dev's who start coins without (hidden) premines know its an hobby project. AND they deserve and earn donations by showing results.
Here its an other situation, dev's are asking for donations in BTC before even making results. Not any lamp is flashing now? Again i will repeat the facts:
- price is getting lower everyday
- there is nothing anon (except an anon BETA MESSAGE systems ofc nobody care..)
- There is no cryptsy, no polinex
- There is no linux wallet ( all coins, even noob dev's have this on release Smiley )
- Last promise: big news from monday this week, and what is the news? hahaha sync is maybe fixed.
- Promises created 1 month ago a pump, ofc followed by dumps, any lamp is flashing now?
- Lot of big investors has leaved this coin, because the trust is broken and can't be fixed, even with anon
- When you talk about facts, dev's are deleting posts, and THAT is also 1 way from the 20 what hurt this coin, only thing what is allowed are positive lies. It should be allowed to speak out this words, we dont live in year 1500 with dictators
- Release from this navajocoin ( dont forget before this was sum 1 and sum 2, so this coin is older then 3 months ) was good thanks to an whitepaper based on words and pictures, but now a few months later there is still 0 proofs about the anon transaction

It's defently clear that things need to be changed to save this coin, an coin is not only based on trust, its also based on proofs and results. Look at cannabiscoin ( no i dont advertise i just take an example ), dev's show results everyweek, they are making big business in the real world with this coin. It started with trust + proof, now they dont need trust because it's clear they can be trust. ( at top 60 for more then 1 month now is 1 of the 50 facts )

Again, i dont spam,troll or want to talk negative, i want to speak about facts AND i want to get this fixed. Why? because i still got a little bit trust in this coin. I hope this message wont get deleted, i dont want quotes with: then leave ( because some kids here are doing that all the time and that's something very, very bad )
What this coin need is the whitepaper worked out, after that the trust can MAYBE get fixed. If dev's are not in state of do that, they should make that clear to us. And not hold us on a tinny wire what can be break every second.

Edit: thanks package for showing screen about the working linux wallet!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:26:58 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:02:01 AM by minerjoen

First of all its good that dev's are still doing things for this coin, that's for sure.. BUT, this coin will not go to the moon because sync problems are fixed after 3 months.. (also coins on marketcap placed on #400 have a working syncing wallet, they are on the moon? no.)
The only thing what can save this coin are the anon transactions, the whitepaper was good ( we also saw that on the currency market, we were on place 40 on coinmarketcap! ) but after all the delays, no eta's and etc about the anon transaction this coin is not even listed on the first page ( top 100 ), everyday i look at the price it's only dropping. And THAT are facts.

I still got a little, verry little trust in this coin. BUT if u look at the facts, u can call me stupid to have that.

Only thing we have is an coin + wallet with nothing special. Just an ordinairy coin like 99% of the rest. When u say here: to the moon, ofc the investors don't care, they wont make buy orders because of that, they wont make buy orders because sync should be finally fixed. Other coins, without this big community fix sync issues in 1 max 2 days.

Crying about donations is also something bad, all dev's who start coins without (hidden) premines know its an hobby project. AND they deserve and earn donations by showing results.
Here its an other situation, dev's are asking for donations in BTC before even making results. Not any lamp is flashing now? Again i will repeat the facts:
- price is getting lower everyday
- there is nothing anon (except an anon BETA MESSAGE systems ofc nobody care..)
- There is no cryptsy, no polinex
- There is no linux wallet ( all coins, even noob dev's have this on release Smiley )
- Last promise: big news from monday this week, and what is the news? hahaha sync is maybe fixed.
- Promises created 1 month ago a pump, ofc followed by dumps, any lamp is flashing now?
- Lot of big investors has leaved this coin, because the trust is broken and can't be fixed, even with anon
- When you talk about facts, dev's are deleting posts, and THAT is also 1 way from the 20 what hurt this coin, only thing what is allowed are positive lies. It should be allowed to speak out this words, we dont live in year 1500 with dictators
- Release from this navajocoin ( dont forget before this was sum 1 and sum 2, so this coin is older then 3 months ) was good thanks to an whitepaper based on words and pictures, but now a few months later there is still 0 proofs about the anon transaction

It's defently clear that things need to be changed to save this coin, an coin is not only based on trust, its also based on proofs and results. Look at cannabiscoin ( no i dont advertise i just take an example ), dev's show results everyweek, they are making big business in the real world with this coin. It started with trust + proof, now they dont need trust because it's clear they can be trust. ( at top 60 for more then 1 month now is 1 of the 50 facts )

Again, i dont spam,troll or want to talk negative, i want to speak about facts AND i want to get this fixed. Why? because i still got a little bit trust in this coin. I hope this message wont get deleted, i dont want quotes with: then leave ( because some kids here are doing that all the time and that's something very, very bad )
What this coin need is the whitepaper worked out, after that the trust can MAYBE get fixed. If dev's are not in state of do that, they should make that clear to us. And not hold us on a tinny wire what can be break every second.

Hello Mate,

I'm not going to argue with you mate because you are right and you have the right to question because as I know you were and still a Navajo fan right from the beginning , but I do have to disagree on a few things and would like to point them because I speak from the heard not every dev can achieve what we have achieved right now and not every dev will be running a coin for this amount of period without a single financial input from the community and certainly nothing upfront or after when I was asked to take over SummerCoin which was an abandoned coin and turn it into something successful, you should be glad that the Foundation only asked for assistance very recently and even that in minute amounts and to help in goodwill said that , we have some of the most talented and amazing developers working on this. You are also forgetting that NavajoCoin is the only coin to have successfully mitigated a Double Spend attack without major ramifications and was able survive due to the talented developers and with supportive people like yourself , people should not be making such a fuss about asking the community to contribute in anyway , because the community was not asked to contributed till recently , the Developer had to survive off his financials and only asked the assistance of the help from the foundation recently and when he was really stuck , the community should have helped him earlier right from the beginning but I guess no one bothered nor cared but the developer kept on working on it because he loved all about it , it is not easy to create a coin , swap the old coins , use all your hardware , electricity and put in all the resources , your time and also getting spoken shit about the foundation asking help of the community to help the developer a bit , we are not talking about Anon and implementation of it and asking contribution in promise of it , these contributions should have been made by the community on their own if they really cared about the coin leaving aside their personal gains and when they made off 100Ks when NavajoCoin hit 2000 sats and now you are folding your sleeves just because the foundation asked help from the community when all most of them didn't care 2 shits (apart from most of the investors and great supporters of Navajo who always helped) about NavajoCoin but their own personal gain ofcourse , so tell me brother! Who is selfish now? (I'm not specifically pointing at you but since you brought up the question I'm asking you?)

As for the implementations and plans a concrete time-plan will be released in a few hours.

~SoopY~

Hey dude,

First of all, and then i go back to the last words u speak about selfish. My plans was to stick on this coin, to put all the hardware i had to get those coins ( that also cost electricity ), after the mining period i took all my bitcoins what i can miss for alt coins, i sold all other alt coins to get more reserve on bitcoins for get Navajo coins. All my actions was based on trust, this because there was no proofs of work ( i know about the situations from sum2 -> navajo what u did good, i know about the double spend what get worked out good, and not only me, but we are all thankfull for doing that, because it was an situation for almost an death coin )
I donated bitcoins aka euro's for getting navajocoins, i donated electricity for getting sum2/navajocoins. I donated nothing directly to the dev team, why? Because that's not fair at this time, i can not donate for something what is still not worked out. U can call that selfish, i call it normall.

Other dev teams earn donations after they showed the facts ( at least the fair dev's, again some are taking it by premines what will fail directly ). After the whitepaper is worked out, u guys get automaticly donations from everybody because u earned that. That is how donations work. I know it cost u time and electricity to work on this coin, but u knew that before u start develop for it. It's an hobby.
When i start a shop i need to spend money on it, later i earn it back because people love my goods (anon transaction etc) and shop ( coin ) and my employees and myself ( dev team ), after that i earn money.
Only different between an shop in reall life and a coin is that when i open a new shop i have a bank what give me money for realise that, and in the cryptoworld there is no bank what give u money for start your job.

Ofcourse it's your right to ask for donations when u need it, but in my eyes it was not good to ask for donations in this situation. People are pissed / angry because there are still no results from the whitepaper, and in the middle of this bad situation dev team is asking for donations. Then you can call me selfish, but that's not right.

Everyday i look at this forum in the hope to see some good downloadable things what will change everything.

What you say now: As for the implementations and plans a concrete time-plan will be released in a few days. i really cant wait to see this, this things makes me happy over and over again. But i'm aware of getting dissapointed.

I also dont like it to talk bad to u guys, because i'm 99% in reall life your a bunch of good guys. But i want to get things done, i want to speak out what i see what is going on, i want that this coin will be succesfull, not only in price, but also in this world. Just like bitcoin is doing, i want that navajocoin is the anon version from it.
Ofcourse i will donate some bitcoins to u guys when everything is going well with this coin. I'm not a type of person what donate in bad situations ( its good if people do that, i dont tell them to dont do it) i'm just a type what will donate for facts and results. But that's not selfish, that's how i look at against this and everything in the world.

Example, i use spybot search and destroy since the begin, i never had any problems with it. It was free to download they dont ask money for it, BUT there is a choice to donate money, first 2-3 years i used it without donations, till i saw it's just doing his job and i donate every year some euro's, because they earn that.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: