Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:40:16 AM

Can I ask .....

Taking a Moment to answer your kind questions.

1. POS Blocks are formed every 30 seconds

2. Yup for this we are working on a solution called a bootstrap.dat , where the user just downloads the file and place it in %APPDATA% and the network synchronizes just like being used in Bitcoin and Litecoin.

3.  Yup there were few multipools but I believe they went down due to the attacks , I will inform the Foundation to coordinate with them and try to bring the back , thank you very much for pointing this out.

4. We already have the block explorer and Richlist , they just need to be linked to Wallet , Which will be done in the next update , We had a few things to straighten out and that's why it was not on the current update.

5. Actually Hashforce out of goodwill has provided us help in forming up a roadmap and it is being further discussed and approved by the Foundation before release , so you should see that soon. Smiley

Thank you very much for your support as always mate , appreciate that very much.

If you have further queries please do not hesitate to forward them to me via PM or here.

Thank you once again for strengthening out hands and walking with us in together and understanding the same.

~SoopY~

Thanks for the replay!
I look forward to every new thing happening in the future!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:41:26 AM

1/Can I ask how POS blocks are formed? Currently there are ~452 000 blocks. I earn a minimum of 0,000... to maximum of ~2.5... stake per block.
Is there any chance to change "Proof of Stake" to less blocks with larger reward? Because if you leave it until the end of the year will have over ~1 million blocks, and when a new investor wants to synchronize wallet will take a very long time (like when I synchronize BTC wallet/extremely painful)!
2/We need multipool/s, that will ensure price stability, outside people who want to invest small portions of the coin and traders!
3/Can be built in NAV_wallet Block Explorer and Rich List?
4/Needs to be done a RoadMap! /i'm sure that @hashforce101 will do this for even without money Grin Grin Grin/

Talking about soon or further is not enough! So give too much expression of speculators and FUDers! When do RoadMap however there will be a lot more support and assistance!
If you @Soopy, as the only programmer can not do the job quickly, RoadMap will be insurance with dates that will be far in the future sufficient to make the project safely! But maybe, if you have faith in another good programmer to work together?
No matter what, but investors will be able to know when the project will be realized!

When reverse the line coming:
1/@Soopy You save this coin! You Give new purpose to it!
2/Overcome the greed of people who made "double spend" attack!
3/Navajo Coin wallet with chat!*is here
4/Block Explorer & Rich List!*coming
5/Anonymous Messaging System!*coming
6/Anonymous sending!*coming

These are my thoughts. I would be grateful if the foundation pondered them.

Taking a Moment to answer your kind questions.

1. POS Blocks are formed every 30 seconds

2. Yup for this we are working on a solution called a bootstrap.dat , where the user just downloads the file and place it in %APPDATA% and the network synchronizes just like being used in Bitcoin and Litecoin.

3.  Yup there were few multipools but I believe they went down due to the attacks , I will inform the Foundation to coordinate with them and try to bring the back , thank you very much for pointing this out.

4. We already have the block explorer and Richlist , they just need to be linked to Wallet , Which will be done in the next update , We had a few things to straighten out and that's why it was not on the current update.

5. Actually Hashforce out of goodwill has provided us help in forming up a roadmap and it is being further discussed and approved by the Foundation before release , so you should see that soon. Smiley

Thank you very much for your support as always mate , appreciate that very much.

If you have further queries please do not hesitate to forward them to me via PM or here.

Thank you once again for strengthening out hands and walking with us in together and understanding the same.

~SoopY~

Hey Soopy,

An idea for the bootstrap: can there be automatic download feature inside the wallet. It checks the actuality of the blockchain data and when it differs more than a week or so it downloads the file and puts it in his folder? After that restart and syncing will be very fast!? Just a question because I have seen many people asked where to put and often windows users are not technical enough to work with appdata folder, cause it is hidden Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

No worries ~soopy~ that was my pleasure and anything to help out the NavajoCoin Community

~hashforce101~

@pakage I removed them all good!
Do not get intimidated, you are on the right track. You were supporting this coin because nobody else would. Keep up the good work. You have not prevented other people from contributing, even if your posts fill up half the page.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:53:12 AM

Hashforce, please relax my friend. There's need for half the posts on every page to be from you. Please let the community discuss this alt coin instead of just filling up every page with the same posts.. We need the community right now and we need to hear both their concerns and their praises. Let it flow.
Hashforce was posting comments, because nobody else would.

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:42:15 PM

The Navjocoin has come a long way  and support this coin all the way Soopy your doing a great job and the rest of the team are getting the job done everything is starting to fall into place one step at a time .So why wait buy your Navjocoin today ......Bonjour cest un bon temp pour acheter le Navajocoin nous avon un a bon plan daction nous avon le meilheur Dev son non est Soopy avec lui on va aller loin cest meilheur investment que tu peu faire cest un bon temp acheter le Navajocoin....... Grin

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:56:15 PM

Hey Soopy,

An idea for the bootstrap: can there be automatic download feature inside the wallet. It checks the actuality of the blockchain data and when it differs more than a week or so it downloads the file and puts it in his folder? After that restart and syncing will be very fast!? Just a question because I have seen many people asked where to put and often windows users are not technical enough to work with appdata folder, cause it is hidden Smiley

The idea itself is interesting, however, should be framed better.

Currently the file blockchain occupies 218MB, in about 126 days, so it would seem to have a
growth rate of just under 2 MB per day.
Indeed it seems to me that the blocks are on average accelerating a bit.

So even if the user wants to upload data to two weeks in arrears, should charge about 30 MB
with the normal sync, but if loads the bootstrap should load at least 220 MB, and as mentioned
the size of the blockchain will only increase in the future day after day.

Of course, the file compression can help, but I think that the accounts remain at a
disadvantage, and in any case after the download you should wait for the blockchain
be reloaded and rechecked from 0, reading block from the file bootstrap.dat.

IMHO I do not think that leads to a large gain.

The case would instead be totally different if you could somehow create partial
version of bootstrap.dat files, IE such as weekly or monthly, with the blocks
arrived just last given period.

I have not looked at that part of the code, so I do not know if it is possible to do such a thing.

But if any of you are aware of any wallet, also totally different from ours, which can create partial
bootstrap, please make it known, so there is always something new to learn, especially without
having to reinvent again the wheel. Wink

Bye Bye
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:01:05 AM

No worries ~soopy~ that was my pleasure and anything to help out the NavajoCoin Community

~hashforce101~

@pakage I removed them all good!
Do not get intimidated, you are on the right track. You were supporting this coin because nobody else would. Keep up the good work. You have not prevented other people from contributing, even if your posts fill up half the page.

Thanks bro - We all trying our best
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:29:06 AM

Why volume is so low? Hope bittrex will not delete NAV from list.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

I do not think they will remove NAV from exchange/s!
The coin has its own value, just everyone else (well not all, but with the exception of a few) are in the ditch because of BTC price is so low.
At least that I think.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:55:08 AM

No need to worry about that mate Wink
First of all exchanges doesn't remove coins with active Development Team, working on their projects. That would be just irrational and stupid.
Also volume can be low at this moment, but it's still higher than minimal, which Bittrex requires.
Cheers! Smiley

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:20:14 PM

So when we can expected a bigger actions with this coin? BTC probably recover in next few days maybe weeks, so I think it will be a good moment for show something special.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

I'm so tired for watching this thread, is so awful for me, there is still no news and there is no movements on the price.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:52:17 PM

I'm so tired for watching this thread, is so awful for me, there is still no news and there is no movements on the price.

Woah, what's that bro? There was wallet update last week and updated timeline for some of the projects on the website. There was movements on the price, the current price won't be that low for long.
The thing with news is that they won't be jumping up for You, just when You want them to see. News comes when they comes. In NAV You can be sure that there will be more great news, becouse Dev Team is active and available everyday, working to deliver projects asap.
 It's pretty simple mate, it's not a pump and dump or hype  coin atm (just not yet Wink ) it's about patience and mid/long term investing at this point.
Just my two satoshis Wink

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:43:34 PM

I've just noticed that NAV is available to vote on Fairpumps, stay tune next Tuesday.

Borin

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:03:03 PM

Woah, what's that bro? There was wallet update last week and updated timeline for some of the projects on the website. There was movements on the price, the current price won't be that low for long.
The thing with news is that they won't be jumping up for You, just when You want them to see. News comes when they comes. In NAV You can be sure that there will be more great news, becouse Dev Team is active and available everyday, working to deliver projects asap.
 It's pretty simple mate, it's not a pump and dump or hype  coin atm (just not yet Wink ) it's about patience and mid/long term investing at this point.

If this coin was created with long term idea, I want to see 6-10ksat for few months. 200sat range for more than month made big disappointment in investors mind.

About this ,,pumps" I think at only people who want left this coin with small gain, little or without loss, waiting for this...
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:26:44 PM

If this coin was created with long term idea, I want to see 6-10ksat for few months. 200sat range for more than month made big disappointment in investors mind.

About this ,,pumps" I think at only people who want left this coin with small gain, little or without loss, waiting for this...

Agree, however pumps sometimes bring more long term investors.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:43:07 PM

Great to see you guys on the forum space -

We want everyone back and giving their opinions and ideas , including of cource concerns.

Im concened with the BTC price - this is really hurting my investment with NAV at the momment .

dropped from $580 to now $334.

So hopefully our work pays off and ~soopy~ is codeing like crazy

Hopefull by end of October NAV is high and by December BTC goes back up.

Then ill get the Family nice Xmas presents and a holiday
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:31:21 AM

We already reached bottom of BTC. Now it can go only up and then market will calm down. It mean that best altcoins also will get attention and first in the way is definitely NAV!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Borin

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:11:51 AM

So if we must waiting for some Soopy's update, maybe we can talk about next upgrades what we can do in future, and write some propositions into roadmap. Probably this activity is better than only waiting in hope.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

Altcoin market is really down the last week due to btc indeed. But other things are happening as well, just look at the top 10 in bittrex, a lot of new coins. And for example xst has lost 80% of its value this week although its climbing up a bit now but buy volume is gone...

But i a agree discussing new features is always a good things. Personally i think a in-wallet marketplace where people can sell stuff anonymously is one of the most important things as that will bring demand to nav.

Also another feauture that would be great is a web based wallet, so no downloadable client but a website wallet so you can login to your wallet everywhere you want.

another idea is to split the core code with the rest of the stuff. this way you can add an auto update feauture like done on windows systems. so everytime there is an update you dont have to download a new wallet. instead you get a popup telling there is a new update if you open your wallet. once clicked "update" the new feautures will be installed..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: