Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:45:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:28:28 PM

It would be nice to hear from you dev?

He just post a stupid update like 15 min ago and signed off. Event though there were like 20 pissed off posts...he gave a post like everything was peaches and cream. I dont know what to make of this lol.

We were talking about a community takeover too. Its as if he didnt even read a single post on this thread since his last post a few days ago. But he did say he will be back shortly to post a link to the final round of the logo contest... lets see where this goes. One thing is for sure..the dev is still here lol

Didn't invest in this coin, but interested to learn from the experience here: Dev is an obvious fraud. What were the key early warning signs to look for here - dev having an anonymous newbie BCT account? Anything else? What were the false positive signs that seduced you into investing in this coin, when you shouldn't have. The only way to keep these scams from happening is to learn from them and the warning signs - so I welcome any and all responses to this.

Dev is still active and hasnt disappeared, although hes posts are shady and dont reflect to any community concern.
Ive invested in scams before and the biggest things to watch for are obvious anon dev accounts, too much hype like 'stay tuned' 'this is going to be big'. Basically too much talk, no walk. And no transparency. Which at this point is tough to spot because a lot of coins fall under these categories at one point or another, even the legit ones.

I haven't been paying much attention here, but have any Shieldcoin specific features been implemented yet, or is it still just all talk and whitepaper?  
shieldcoindevs (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

- Dev Update -

We are close to finalizing a partnership with another company regarding our SSL Wallet & Chat solution.  I'm not at liberty to fully disclose who this company is just yet until the ink is dried but given the debacle over the whitepaper you might have a good guess at who our partner will be.  One member of the Shieldcoin dev team also works for this company as well.

More info will be released very soon.  The last 24 hours have been very exciting internally and we couldn't be more happy.  Smiley

Having said this, the upcoming roadmap will make a lot more sense after the next update.  Please stay tuned!

How is the ink? Has it dried yet?

Update

Apologies for the delay on the roadmap.  Important people within the partnering company we are working with are still on board.  But because of personal threats to us a new company name is being filed so the original name we were partnering with won't be mentioned at this time.  But the same people with the technical expertise to make this happen are still with us 110%.

We are incredibly sorry for the drop in the price.  We bought higher as well.  We are still driven to complete our new SSL encrypted wallet method.  We believe it will drive crypto forward.  We are very excited.  More will be shared soon.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

- Dev Update -

Hello community! It has been very busy for us over here! Thank you for all the entries to the design contest, there are some great ones  Smiley

Round 1 is over and it is time to decide who moves on to the final round.  Since none of the designs were actually voted for on 99designs (perhaps because nobody has an account there), I will post a link to a poll for voting shortly. Please get your votes in so it can truly be a community vote for our logo.

Thanks again for your contributions and support!

This msg days ago and things would  have continued smoothly for a day or so... but now its just salt on an open wound.

he post this like a couple hours ago.

Its been talk and whitepaper so far.

Dev is online again. Lets get an informative response please, dev?

merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:32:00 PM

- Dev Update -

We are close to finalizing a partnership with another company regarding our SSL Wallet & Chat solution.  I'm not at liberty to fully disclose who this company is just yet until the ink is dried but given the debacle over the whitepaper you might have a good guess at who our partner will be.  One member of the Shieldcoin dev team also works for this company as well.

More info will be released very soon.  The last 24 hours have been very exciting internally and we couldn't be more happy.  Smiley

Having said this, the upcoming roadmap will make a lot more sense after the next update.  Please stay tuned!

How is the ink? Has it dried yet?

Update

Apologies for the delay on the roadmap.  Important people within the partnering company we are working with are still on board.  But because of personal threats to us a new company name is being filed so the original name we were partnering with won't be mentioned at this time.  But the same people with the technical expertise to make this happen are still with us 110%.

We are incredibly sorry for the drop in the price.  We bought higher as well.  We are still driven to complete our new SSL encrypted wallet method.  We believe it will drive crypto forward.  We are very excited.  More will be shared soon.

Carrot on a string and stick....
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:32:33 PM

- Dev Update -

Hello community! It has been very busy for us over here! Thank you for all the entries to the design contest, there are some great ones  Smiley

Round 1 is over and it is time to decide who moves on to the final round.  Since none of the designs were actually voted for on 99designs (perhaps because nobody has an account there), I will post a link to a poll for voting shortly. Please get your votes in so it can truly be a community vote for our logo.

Thanks again for your contributions and support!

This msg days ago and things would  have continued smoothly for a day or so... but now its just salt on an open wound.

he post this like a couple hours ago.

Its been talk and whitepaper so far.

Dev is online again. Lets get an informative response please, dev?

So, pretty much scam coin then.  His post above yours spells it out for us.  

"Update

Apologies for the delay on the roadmap.  Important people within the partnering company we are working with are still on board.  But because of personal threats to us a new company name is being filed so the original name we were partnering with won't be mentioned at this time.  But the same people with the technical expertise to make this happen are still with us 110%.

We are incredibly sorry for the drop in the price.  We bought higher as well.  We are still driven to complete our new SSL encrypted wallet method.  We believe it will drive crypto forward.  We are very excited.  More will be shared soon."

He never says anything concrete, just enough to string you along.  "Just bare with us while we finish dumping."  "Big things coming soon."
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:35:31 PM

DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything. Can you please address these issues? No offense but your updates are really redundant and vague. You're the dev, so apologizing for the prices and telling us you bought high too is not reassurance. Prices will take care of itself once development becomes evident.

merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:36:49 PM

Show us development not vague empty promises or let the community take over this shambles. I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:41:50 PM

To file a new company name takes 10 minutes max online (i did it 3 weeks ago - let me help you out - at http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/).

This is getting ludicrous now and i'm starting to see huge cracks.
Pahzsh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:44:50 PM

All you have to do is PROVE that there are more people involved than just you.  That's it.  I've always believed in the potential of shieldcoin, but you have to put yourself in our shoes if you want to convince people that this isn't a sick joke that you're laughing about.  Because that is the main consensus right now and I don't want to believe it, but I also wont be played for a fool any longer if this is the case.
shieldcoindevs (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:33:55 PM

DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything.

Given the threats we have received, a full dox of team members will not happen at this time.  Sorry but a lack of transparency regarding "money laundering technology" (that gov't frowns upon) is something you can expect from most 'anon' developers.

I am Dev #3 and this is my first post.  There are three of us.  Our partnership involves another two people that are very experienced with SSL tech.  When the development is closer to final spec, we will announce who we are.

Screenshots we are definitely going to do.

To file a new company name takes 10 minutes max online

It is a bit more complicated then that.  The technology we want to implement has a patent-pending that is owned by the other party.

I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.

99designs holds the money in escrow.  The winner will get paid.
Kgman

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:42:35 PM

calling a bottom here ...........SHLD is priced lower than coins who have had their devs disappear..........even if that happen here 5k would be the low ...............dev 3 that was the best post that any of you have made .............good luck to all
BDdomino

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:47:58 PM

DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything.

Given the threats we have received, a full dox of team members will not happen at this time.  Sorry but a lack of transparency regarding "money laundering technology" (that gov't frowns upon) is something you can expect from most 'anon' developers.

I am Dev #3 and this is my first post.  There are three of us.  Our partnership involves another two people that are very experienced with SSL tech.  When the development is closer to final spec, we will announce who we are.

It is a bit more complicated then that.  The technology we want to implement has a patent-pending that is owned by the other party.

I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.

Good to hear things moving at least... Please update with roadmap asap.. If companies can not be named now just add them when time is right.. lets get voting thread started for logo today if possible and put this FUD behind us and continue forward.. that would be best thing to do at this point one step at a time just don't leave the community in limbo for 60+ hours the coin is too new so people easily panic.. Also a website and irc chat would be a great addition so the community can chat with you and each other about ideas for marketing etc...
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:49:51 PM

Thank you dev/s for that last post. That was reassuring. Might even gamble it up and buy more.

Pahzsh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:54:20 PM

You cannot be serious.  If you see how detached your investors are, make a separate account and two maybe even all three of you sign on at the same time.  At least give us that much respect.  The issue is proving that "shieldcoindevs" isn't one person.  We want to believe you, but this is a slap in the face.
DonDev

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:55:31 PM

Interesting coin but I dont have a gpu to mine with  Sad People should release more scrypt coins so at least they can be mined by scrypt miners.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:56:37 PM

You cannot be serious.  If you see how detached your investors are, make a separate account and two maybe even all three of you sign on at the same time.  At least give us that much respect.  The issue is proving that "shieldcoindevs" isn't one person.  We want to believe you, but this is a slap in the face.

even if they make 3 separate accounts, who is to say its not the same person. there is no way to prove it. We either have to go with what they say or just sell and get out. The only proof to solidify that this is legit is when they release some screen shots and more importantly feature/s. Until then, its purely a gamble on faith.

Mining is over. Its POS now.

darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

Well, dev has spoken. I think we should allow the dev some more time to follow through. How long? Not sure at this point. If he were going to abandon, not sure why he would continue to post, so, I will take him at his word for now, however, it does have an expiration. I will be patient but would like more transparency than has been shown.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:23:28 AM

Well I hope they get a move on. In a months time many other coins will be out all promising the same features. A day is like a month in the Cryptoworld. If they are waiting for a patent this could take years . . .

We need daily updates Devs whats been done. Transparency is key and is what attracts investors. People need to be able to true the team behind the coin. Daily updates could put the coins price continuous up.
BDdomino

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:41:09 AM

Correct me if i am wrong but patent-pending means they do not yet have the patent therefore you can implement the technology now... if yours is different in any slight way than theirs than your ok.. i have filed patents before thats how they generally work.. many patents are very similar but have one thing thats different to separate them.. I would not worry about patent infringement who's going to sue you or the coin? "impossible".... Just do it and see what happens 99x out of 10 nothing will... i say "go for it".. I believe VRC had infringed on a patent too with sms tech they have but it did not stop them.. I have faith that what ever decisions you make will be for the benefit of the community and this coin Smiley Go Shield !! Can't wait to vote on a logo and see the roadmap laid ahead...   
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:48:39 AM

^^^^this.

I also realized a patent-pending could take a while. Even a few weeks would be a disaster, let alone a month or a year.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: