Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:01:50 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 11:14:32 AM by BTCwriter

I was super keen on this coin... But what an embarrassment to the whole crypto community. Who launches a coin and then plans to go missing for 10 days, then comes up with the excuse that they could not complete their homework because they had a bad internet connection? WTF! Not even a high school kid would get away with such a piss poor excuse!

Whilst you guys feebly attempt to get your act together, other peoples money is going down the toilet fast. Get your shit together!

When other peoples are invested in your business vehicle, and you announce 10 days to complete something. You have 10 days to get it done, just like the rest of the business world expects. So what now guys - we all just wait for a wallet that works and feeble delays? This whole crypto scene is turning into an unworkable mess, and this is just another example of FAIL!

I'm dumping my bag.

Good luck all.

10 days to code an anonomous coin is impossible. for your information none of the so call anonomous coins out there is working right now, most just have the so call whitepaper and most is in BETA mode, you can't send more than certain coins right now as in Beta. Name one coin you think is working or the anon is working and I shall find it glitch. Everytime when I referred to Hondo 10 retreat working I would considered what he would come up with or to see what is his idea. I've never expecting an anonomous coin for 10 days to complete. You can check all my previous replied, I always want to see what Hondo come up with or perhaps whitepaper in this 10 days. A good coin now need is a good dedicated dev and team. Stealthcoin have a perfect name and good dedicated dev.

choo choo
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:15:04 AM

lmao. what a radiculous statement.dump your coins bro i will have them

Ridiculious*

And he is telling the truth.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:16:24 AM

I was super keen on this coin... But what an embarrassment to the whole crypto community. Who launches a coin and then plans to go missing for 10 days, then comes up with the excuse that they could not complete their homework because they had a bad internet connection? WTF! Not even a high school kid would get away with such a piss poor excuse!

Whilst you guys feebly attempt to get your act together, other peoples money is going down the toilet fast. Get your shit together!

When other peoples are invested in your business vehicle, and you announce 10 days to complete something. You have 10 days to get it done, just like the rest of the business world expects. So what now guys - we all just wait for a wallet that works and feeble delays? This whole crypto scene is turning into an unworkable mess, and this is just another example of FAIL!

I'm dumping my bag.

Good luck all.

10 days to code an anonomous coin is impossible. for your information none of the so call anonomous coins out there is working right now, most just have the so call whitepaper and most is in BETA mode, you can't send more than certain coins right now as in Beta. Name one coin you think is working or the anon is working and I shall find it glitch. Everytime when I referred to Hondo 10 retreat working I would considered what he would come up with or to see what is his idea. I've never expecting an anonomous coin for 10 days to complete. You can check all my previous replied, I always want to see what Hondo come up with or perhaps whitepaper in this 10 days. A good coin now need is a good dedicated dev and team. Stealthcoin have a perfect name and good dedicated dev.

choo choo

Then why does he make promises?
Why didn't he put the coin out after those "10 days"

Lmao

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:19:46 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 01:10:33 PM by BTCwriter

I'm dumping my bag.

Good luck all.

choo choo

Then why does he make promises?
Why didn't he put the coin out after those "10 days"

Lmao

The dev just say Hondo is taking 10 days retreat to work on anon implement.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

The sky is falling from the actions on bittrex
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:13:49 PM

The price is a joke.

I had a feeling that after yesterday's announcement of needing ten more days to give the coding a shot...due to bad internet connection ect...that the price would fall...but I didn't think that it would drop this much.

The whole "retreat" thing sounded fishy to begin with. Why would you need to go on a retreat to code a project in the first place, and on top of that not even check to see what the internet connection would be there? It must have been a deserted island.

With the wallet issues and the inability to deliver what was promised in ten days, people lost faith in this team.

If you are looking for something long term this is not it. There are literally 50 other coins making the same developments as this one.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:23:54 PM

The price is a joke.

I had a feeling that after yesterday's announcement of needing ten more days to give the coding a shot...due to bad internet connection ect...that the price would fall...but I didn't think that it would drop this much.

The whole "retreat" thing sounded fishy to begin with. Why would you need to go on a retreat to code a project in the first place, and on top of that not even check to see what the internet connection would be there? It must have been a deserted island.

With the wallet issues and the inability to deliver what was promised in ten days, people lost faith in this team.

If you are looking for something long term this is not it. There are literally 50 other coins making the same developments as this one.

Yes, there are 50 other coins out there but chance is you can't even spell most of them or these coins have any relevant to there name or use.
PlanktonCoin, VootCoin(owl?), UroCoin, KeyCoin(use for key chain?), FractalCoin... on and on... most are just nonsense craps and still have better price than Stealtcoin. Just weird to me.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:32:01 PM

new logo and marketing, please
Anything is better than original logo
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:45:55 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes, there are 50 other coins out there but chance is you can't even spell most of them or these coins have any relevant to there name or use.
PlanktonCoin, VootCoin(owl?), UroCoin, KeyCoin(use for key chain?), FractalCoin... on and on... most are just nonsense craps and still have better price than Stealtcoin. Just weird to me.
[/quote]

I don't think the spelling of a coin is as relevant as the functionality of a coin. I do find it odd that a coin with TOR is doing far worse than some coins that have nothing special to offer. I think overall, the early investors don't have trust in this team. If you check out some of the other anon coins, like Cloakcoin, there's more of a professional feel to it compared to XST. XST should have implemented all of the anon features before releasing the coin...spent some bucks to get a nice website...and then I think it would have made a bigger splash. I think it was relying to much on hype...which didn't work.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:00:37 PM

Bloody wallet is unsynced again!!! FFS

Stuck on block 10594, im sick of this. Its total luck of the draw to get it synced again it takes ages of opening and closing and redownloading. Why?Huh  Ive never had this issue with POS before  Sad

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:02:58 PM

Stuck on block 10594, im sick of this. Its total luck of the draw to get it synced again it takes ages of opening and closing and redownloading. Why?Huh  Ive never had this issue with POS before  Sad
i have never had one issue with stealth wallet.seems strange that you and a few others seem to get sync problems

ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:05:18 PM

i have never had one issue with stealth wallet.seems strange that you and a few others seem to get sync problems

Your telling me your wallet has been in sync all the time??

I have lost sync easily 5 times now. The wallet has always been open too, its so frustrating. Ive 15 connections to the network but its just not moving along, I just cant work it out

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:46:39 PM

Stuck on block 10594, im sick of this. Its total luck of the draw to get it synced again it takes ages of opening and closing and redownloading. Why?Huh  Ive never had this issue with POS before  Sad

What I did is backup my wallet.bat and delete everything then install new wallet. Do not copy your backup wallet.bat to the new installed wallet yet, wait until it completed sync then copy your wallet.bat to it. If it stuck during syncing just open and close wallet method. What I found if the wallet is out of syn then it will never be sync again. it see the block OK but can't download it, the connection and download keep kick it out. Hope this fix soon.
dvdemecillo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

i think it's the other way around. i think you are one of very lucky few who are not having problems. i had it successfully synced ~14hrs ago. i copied the blockchain to 3 other machines and they are synced as well at that time. now all of them are out of sync again. this issue needs a developer's attention. i can't go through the process of closing/reopening the wallet again, every time it gets stuck. fully functioning wallets does not need silly things like that. is it a seed nodes issue? a tor issue? whatever it is, get it fixed or die trying.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:45:13 PM

My wallet stuck on block 10594 and I do some research.
My wallet on the fork.

getblockhash 10594: fe52a0dd4640bcee6c396991b2234a7ca314c86b229f4a74aae949fc1efee915
It's incorrect block.

I checked older blocks and I found
block 10576 has two next blocks:
bda9781a959e9bbe08dd0154cc09f0da0e928d2d724a3eb7bf8c874b699689ef
and
2debcf007e688eb1a5e7cd22c4572fc41d3248fca03fb8abf95bd781d0d16e5c
First is normal chain, second is fork. My wallet on the second. And the wallet can not revert itself to the right branch (strip to 10576 and download correct chain).

I restarted several times - same result. I see only one way: remove the entire chain and redownload again.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

My wallet stuck on block 10594 and I do some research.
My wallet on the fork.

getblockhash 10594: fe52a0dd4640bcee6c396991b2234a7ca314c86b229f4a74aae949fc1efee915
It's incorrect block.

I checked older blocks and I found
block 10576 has two next blocks:
bda9781a959e9bbe08dd0154cc09f0da0e928d2d724a3eb7bf8c874b699689ef
and
2debcf007e688eb1a5e7cd22c4572fc41d3248fca03fb8abf95bd781d0d16e5c
First is normal chain, second is fork. My wallet on the second. And the wallet can not revert itself to the right branch (strip to 10576 and download correct chain).

I restarted several times - same result. I see only one way: remove the entire chain and redownload again.

That make sense, everytime a wallet is out of syn then it would be on it own fork. This is the reason why it can never able to continue on with reconnect and download. To fix an out of syn wallet is to redownload the whole chain again. also a wallet able to generate 20 blocks per minute is the problem to start with.
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:36:45 PM

Took your advice and redownloaded the chain and it looks like im on the wrong fork!! Stuck now on 10595!!

Any more help please?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:41:12 PM

Took your advice and redownloaded the chain and it looks like im on the wrong fork!! Stuck now on 10595!!

Any more help please?

Can you confirm you are on the most recent wallet version? 
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:52:04 PM

Any more help please?

Can you confirm you are on the most recent wallet version? 

im on v1.0.3.1

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:20:51 PM

Guys i dont have problem with wallet since i updated wallet 1.0.3.1 and deleted file roaming/stealthcoin/.lock restart wallet and im fine all the time.win 7 64bit. try it.maybe help.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: