Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:42:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:00:59 AM

This is Hondo.

I just registered this newbie account "StealthSend" in preparation for releasing functionality of the same name for XST. I'll post from this account in the future so you know it's me. At some point, this "StealthSend" account will be used by the team in general. "StealthDevs" is still the team account, and of course the "StealthCoin" account is unrelated to this project.

The purpose of the present post is to let the community know that we are going to make a "stable release" of the wallet available tomorrow (and not tonight, as planned). I'm working on Stealth Send tonight while other members of the team redesign the website. We will make visual changes to the wallet as well. It looks like the wallet beta release 1.0.4.1 is working well, so we encourage anyone who hasn't already updated to use this version. In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far. We decided to postpone a new release until the redesign was finished because of the performance of 1.0.4.1.

Now that the wallet is starting to play nice - I really think you guy's should step up on Twitter you could hit a 1000 followers is no time with the right tweets - Coins like Ethereum/Syscoin/Feathercoin/Ultracoin have generated exposure by using the right hashtags - it would be great to see #stealthsend trending.

http://ultracoin.net/blog/why-twitter-is-ultracoins-1-best-friend/

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:02:43 AM

You're right.
I can not understand why this coin is so cheap. The price is a joke.
An expert examined the code and not found hidden premine or any other scam.
We have an excellent dev team, TOR functioning in wallet, a good community and its clonecoin has 20x more value.
A clone with a "dev" that does nothing, just blablabla, a nice op and copy&paste our code. He has been applying the same fixes that stealth team after the team made ​​the stealth their fixes.
The only explanation for this is our ugly logo and ugly op.
I repeat: Please devs, we need as fast as possible the new logo implemented, a good op and a website made ​​by a professional webdesigner.
We can make donations if necessary.
Sorry for my English.

+1

Visual presentation is huge and should not be overlooked. Logo contest? Another coin ran a contest through 99designs, and they made some of the best logos I had seen. It would cost a bounty though.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:24:18 AM

Lol at people buying ARCoin, a direct (and still) clone of this.

ARcoin - So it has TOR and Stealth Send, could this impact XST?

ARcoin is a pure clone of Stealth, so they will have Stealth Send after Stealth has Stealth Send.

The arcoin team is doing some things right, though. They already have a web wallet and an android app for it (although that's not the same as a standalone android wallet). I think a web wallet and associated android app is easy-ish. Can someone from the community do that. Perhaps the devs could post a bounty?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:20:43 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:36:31 AM by StealthDevs

Stealth 1.1.0 Stable Release Wallets

The 1.1.0 release is a stable release, fixing all known issues. Links are below the instructions to sync a wallet.

These wallets have a new look and also have a mint spacing adjustment proposed by prix that sleeps the minting thread for 60 seconds after the client mints a new block. The rest of the wallet functions should be unaffected, so you can still send transactions and accept new blocks from the network while you are staking coins. The basic wallet functionality hasn't changed from the previous beta release.

How to sync a wallet.

Unless you have a serious problem with your wallet, you should probably just restart your client using this release (1.1.0), and not bother to sync a fresh chain. But if you want to sync a fresh chain, then continue on and follow all of the steps carefully.

• First, find your "StealthCoin" application data folder (in your roaming folder on Windows or in "Library/Application Support" on Macs).
  • Edit or create a plain text file called "StealthCoin.conf".
  • Add the lines "rescan=1" and "stake=0" (leave out the quotes):

Code: (StealthCoin.conf)
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rescan=1
stake=0

Don't start your client yet, but your client will automatically find the network in 30 to 90 seconds, so you don't need any "addnode" lines in your "StealthCoin.conf" file. In fact, after you get a successful sync, you should remove the "rescan=1" line so you don't have to wait for a rescan every time you open your wallet. The "stake=0" option makes sure your wallet doesn't try to mint transactions during synchronization, which slows things down considerably.

• Make a copy of your wallet.dat file and put it somewhere safe.
  • From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion". Removing the latter two make sure that other nodes forget they ever banned you in case you were serving them bad blocks for some reason.
  • Start the client you downloaded above. Version 1.1.0.
  • If you stick at blocks 5310, 5810, or 6310 (or thereabouts), quit your client and restart. It will take you about 5 minutes to get passed 6310. I haven't figured out a good work-around for restarting at these blocks yet. The need to restart may decrease as more nodes on the network run newer versions if the client. The sync will probably pause at other block numbers that end with 310 and 810, but these pauses do not seem to require a restart. The longest pause you can expect is about 90 seconds. Pauses get shorter as the block numbers increase.
  • Compare your synchronization process to the block number for XST at https://bittrex.com/Status . Bittrex has consistently had the best chain, so they are our reference. The explorer at http://explorer.argakiig.us/ is now using the latest beta and is synchronized with Bittrex.
  • When you have synced completely, stop the client, back up your wallet.dat again, and remove the lines "rescan=1" and "stake=0" from your "StealthCoin.conf" file.
  • Restart your client. The whole process should take about 15 to 20 minutes. Compare that to bitcoin, which takes 2-3 weeks.
  • If you are missing coins at the end of this process, type "repairwallet" in the console.

Source: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

Windows .exe Automatic Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEaHRyc1BTU0FmYW8/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/mxfuzh4  (0/53)

Windows .zip Manual Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YdXA1aDRCSGNQM2s/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/nhuzv3g (0/53)

Mac: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YY083Vlh0TFdGVHM/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/l26896m (0/53)

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
gabotilyo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:33:56 AM

So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

Can someone confirm this?

No. StealthSend is not gong to be released in a wallet today. A wallet based on the current beta will be released:

In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far.

We hope that clears things up.

So you guys needed, 2 weeks to clear the bugs and another 2/3 weeks to implement StealthSend into the wallet?

I thought that Hondo went on a 10 day retreat to be working on StealthSend? How much time does this guy needs more? Maybe you should send him on a 30 day retreat.
Or send him to a vacation forever to leave us all in a trap-damned and scammed!Dev hope you tell us how serious you are bout this project.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:39:28 AM

Did anyone catch those panic buys right before the dev made that announcement?

tx42

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:41:19 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 08:03:57 AM by tx42

Did anyone catch those panic buys right before the dev made that announcement?

Curious timing.

Or send him ...

The "newbie sockpuppet trolls" came out real fast too. I guess they missed the low price.

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:46:56 AM

Stealth 1.1.0 Stable Release Wallets

The 1.1.0 release is a stable release, fixing all known issues. Links are below the instructions to sync a wallet.

These wallets have a new look and also have a mint spacing adjustment proposed by prix that sleeps the minting thread for 60 seconds after the client mints a new block. The rest of the wallet functions should be unaffected, so you can still send transactions and accept new blocks from the network while you are staking coins. The basic wallet functionality hasn't changed from the previous beta release.

How to sync a wallet.

Unless you have a serious problem with your wallet, you should probably just restart your client using this release (1.1.0), and not bother to sync a fresh chain. But if you want to sync a fresh chain, then continue on and follow all of the steps carefully.

• First, find your "StealthCoin" application data folder (in your roaming folder on Windows or in "Library/Application Support" on Macs).
  • Edit or create a plain text file called "StealthCoin.conf".
  • Add the lines "rescan=1" and "stake=0" (leave out the quotes):

Code: (StealthCoin.conf)
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rescan=1
stake=0

Don't start your client yet, but your client will automatically find the network in 30 to 90 seconds, so you don't need any "addnode" lines in your "StealthCoin.conf" file. In fact, after you get a successful sync, you should remove the "rescan=1" line so you don't have to wait for a rescan every time you open your wallet. The "stake=0" option makes sure your wallet doesn't try to mint transactions during synchronization, which slows things down considerably.

• Make a copy of your wallet.dat file and put it somewhere safe.
  • From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion". Removing the latter two make sure that other nodes forget they ever banned you in case you were serving them bad blocks for some reason.
  • Start the client you downloaded above. Version 1.1.0.
  • If you stick at blocks 5310, 5810, or 6310 (or thereabouts), quit your client and restart. It will take you about 5 minutes to get passed 6310. I haven't figured out a good work-around for restarting at these blocks yet. The need to restart may decrease as more nodes on the network run newer versions if the client. The sync will probably pause at other block numbers that end with 310 and 810, but these pauses do not seem to require a restart. The longest pause you can expect is about 90 seconds. Pauses get shorter as the block numbers increase.
  • Compare your synchronization process to the block number for XST at https://bittrex.com/Status . Bittrex has consistently had the best chain, so they are our reference. The explorer at http://explorer.argakiig.us/ is now using the latest beta and is synchronized with Bittrex.
  • When you have synced completely, stop the client, back up your wallet.dat again, and remove the lines "rescan=1" and "stake=0" from your "StealthCoin.conf" file.
  • Restart your client. The whole process should take about 15 to 20 minutes. Compare that to bitcoin, which takes 2-3 weeks.
  • If you are missing coins at the end of this process, type "repairwallet" in the console.

Source: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

Windows .exe Automatic Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEaHRyc1BTU0FmYW8/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/mxfuzh4  (0/53)

Windows .zip Manual Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YdXA1aDRCSGNQM2s/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/nhuzv3g (0/53)

Mac: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YY083Vlh0TFdGVHM/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/l26896m (0/53)

New wallet looking good! It is scary when stake work so good and wallet working so perfect. I used to reset wallet every night but now everything working so good I haven't reset for 2 nights already. I don't know if StealthCoin is open source or not but I hope StealthCoin is close source for now seen it is still an infant coin. So many dishonest and copycat lurking around!
tx42

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:49:56 AM

New wallet looking good! It is scary when stake work so good and wallet working so perfect. I used to reset wallet every night but now everything working so good I haven't reset for 2 nights already. I don't know if StealthCoin is open source or not but I hope StealthCoin is close source for now seen it is still an infant coin. So many dishonest and copycat lurking around!

ARcoin is a carbon copy.

But maybe they will do something original at some point.

Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:04:35 AM

This coin is a STEAL right now at these prices!

500k coins, TOR implemented at launch, only way to go from here is to Pluto..

Here's a screen shot for proof:

LOL

Look who is pumping a 100% carbon copy clone of stealth!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Check the github updates. They have been applying the same fixes as the stealth team after the stealth team made their fixes.

Busted, chump!

Proof for what? Like i said i'm not into making money or what you little sock-puppet.

Look at the date you silly fanboy, just went in to make a quick buck, same i did with XST before the dev went on a 10 day retreat.

Edit: Oh yeh btw, talking about clones of Steathcoin wasn't Stealthcoin a clone of Cloakcoin?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

ARcoin is a carbon copy.

I think it would be very funny when StealthCoin released StealthSend then upload fake code to github. It would be an instant classic frank for the copycat.
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:41:53 AM

ARcoin is a carbon copy.

I think it would be very funny when StealthCoin released StealthSend then upload fake code to github. It would be an instant classic frank for the copycat.

the joke code Echo "Hello, World!";

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:13:45 PM

Devs have you got a Youtube channel setup? Putting out an intro video could really help, animated video's seem to be the trend.

The video below is dated but I think the style of this video could work well with stealthcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtobhjssZJ8&list=UUzufmK4npOQvUOlEcZ4PiAA
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:03:07 PM

Thanks for new wallet and new look, devs! Very nice!
Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

Getting dumped hard again huh? Grin

Just a dead cat bounce imo.
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

Getting dumped hard again huh? Grin

Just a dead cat bounce imo.

Noob troll can't troll worth a damn.

Learn what a "dump" is douche bag.  You'll also notice that ARC has very little buy support and won't be worth shit very soon.  Feel free to quote me on that.
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:16:45 PM

thanks for filled my order :-)

Buy   0.00000506   28259.54087114   28259.54087114   0.00000505   0.14335075

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
tx42

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:08:12 PM

Edit: Oh yeh btw, talking about clones of Steathcoin wasn't Stealthcoin a clone of Cloakcoin?

Troll, go pump AR.

You obviously lose a lot of money because you can't pick coins. Do some research.

[edit]

You asked the same question 6 times and it's been answered 6 times.

So tell us what the difference is, troll.

This is how you tell trolls, they don't ever have new material.

Your backposts tell the story: you troll every coin.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

Troll, go pump AR.

You obviously lose a lot of money because you can't pick coins. Do some research.

[edit]

Cryptotroll is nervous because is losing a lot of money in scamcoin called PESA
ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:22:56 PM

Troll, go pump AR.

[edit]

Cryptotroll is nervous because is losing a lot of money in scamcoin called PESA

If he lack any intelligence he is. But Pesa seems to be headed for a major pump. Maybe he can use any profits to buy some Stealthcoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: