Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:17:45 PM

Guys, I'm begging, please stop the talk about hacking and wallet losses.  This has nothing to do with XST.

With the amount of trolling these days all it takes is one dummy who doesn't read the entire thread to take this way out of context.

You may want to consider setting up a VRN for yourself as well.  There are some good solutions out there, please PM ME if you need suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:21:49 PM

Guys, I'm begging, please stop the talk about hacking and wallet losses.  This has nothing to do with XST.

With the amount of trolling these days all it takes is one dummy who doesn't read the entire thread to take this way out of context.

You may want to consider setting up a VRN for yourself as well.  There are some good solutions out there, please PM ME if you need suggestions.

couldnt agree more.  thanks for stating that.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
mrdennis86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:23:34 PM

Guys, I'm begging, please stop the talk about hacking and wallet losses.  This has nothing to do with XST.

You may want to consider setting up a VRN for yourself as well.  There are some good solutions out there, please PM ME if you need suggestions.

couldnt agree more.  thanks for stating that.

Ok. I will delete it. Don't see that nobody warn you!
And NO THIS IS NOTHING WITH XST. But something in the hole cryptoworld!

But fine. I will delete my post for this community.

edit; i'm searching what software can do this. Must be something with crypto. But then i don't share it too!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:43:05 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 05:55:53 PM by vipin.khatri20

Guys, I'm begging, please stop the talk about hacking and wallet losses.  This has nothing to do with XST.

you may want to consider setting up a VRN for yourself as well.  There are some good solutions out there, please PM ME if you need suggestions.

Trekrider   You are again trolling in ARcoin thread. Do I have to tell you again and again why I prefer ARcoin from XST?

Both coins are same in regards to TOR but ARcoin is rare only 0.5 million and only 5% POS, Plus it has webwallet and android wallet.

And this is an upcoming development:

ARcoin Dev: This is the second plan we have and I am taking care of organizing this with law makers in Switzerland.

I'm planning to lunch an ARCoin ETF in Switzerland.

An ETF would make possible for everyone to buy ARCoins from the traditional Stock Market anywhere in the world!

Just like the Winklevoss Brothers are doing for Bitcoin: http://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-trade-nasdaq-coin-symbol/

I will work hard to make this possible!
TrekRider

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:44:25 PM

You sir, are a fucking moron and you will never convince anyone with half a brain AR is a better coin than XST.  Learn the difference between trolling and stating facts.  Go back to your shitcoin thread.

Edit:  Maybe you just need a better translator and you're not a complete dumbass?.  It seems what you are getting out of your translation to English is not correct. 
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:09:24 PM

you may want to consider setting up a VRN for yourself as well.  There are some good solutions out there, please PM ME if you need suggestions.

Trekrider   You are again trolling in ARcoin thread. Do I have to tell you again and again why I prefer ARcoin from XST?

Both coins are same in regards to TOR but ARcoin is rare only 0.5 million and only 5% POS, Plus it has webwallet and android wallet.

ARcoin Dev: This is the second plan we have and I am taking care of organizing this with law makers in Switzerland.

An ETF would make possible for everyone to buy ARCoins from the traditional Stock Market anywhere in the world!

Just like the Winklevoss Brothers are doing for Bitcoin: http://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-trade-nasdaq-coin-symbol/

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:15:58 PM

So what is the verdict on the white paper? Is it still going to be released on the 7th or did you decide to wait until late September?

I'm surprised that there wasn't much of a response on this from the community.  Huh
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:44:27 PM

Unlike your "dev" we don't over moderate and delete every post.

ARcoin - copy of XST
Wall St event - copy of IE's proposed publicity stunt
Switzerland ETF - copy what the Winklevoss twins are doing

You do realize your "dev" who does not even code can't come up with one original idea whatsoever.
He is also flat out lying to you guys, no way he pulls off the ETF thing.  Do you have any idea the time and cost to make that happen?
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:03:51 PM

you may want to consider setting up a VRN for yourself as well.  There are some good solutions out there, please PM ME if you need suggestions.

Trekrider   You are again trolling in ARcoin thread. Do I have to tell you again and again why I prefer ARcoin from XST?

Unlike your "dev" we don't over moderate and delete every post.

ARcoin - copy of XST
Wall St event - copy of IE's proposed publicity stunt
Switzerland ETF - copy what the Winklevoss twins are doing

You do realize your "dev" who does not even code can't come up with one original idea whatsoever.
He is also flat out lying to you guys, no way he pulls off the ETF thing.  Do you have any idea the time and cost to make that happen?

Who cares??

ARCoin is a clone of XST, but slamming them isn't going to raise the value of XST.

Let's just focus on what we have going on over here and let the ARCoin investors do what they want.

If our devs are as legit as we think they are...then it's just a matter of time before XST will shine.

It sucks to see shitcoins and clones doing better than XST at the moment, but it is what it is, and we just have to be patient. Trolling back and forth isn't going to change anything.
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:10:02 PM

I am tired of the he posted there so I need to post here going on.
If anyone questions or post anything in the ARcoin thread it gets deleted.  To retaliate they come here and post some BS.
It is getting old, all I did was post the facts once again.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

So what is the verdict on the white paper? Is it still going to be released on the 7th or did you decide to wait until late September?

I'm surprised that there wasn't much of a response on this from the community.  Huh

I also want white paper asap, white paper is very important for any coin.

Please release and let the community know what is your plan.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:35:29 PM

unfortunately two months without any real progress can spell death for a coin, especially if volume tapers off. it might be a better idea to lead with smaller, more manageable updates that can be easily implemented over the coming weeks rather than leave everyone waiting on one big reveal at the end of september.

while you may have the best intentions, it's a bad idea to ignore that news and activity goes a long way towards keeping new alts on the PR radar.

The team has discussed your post, and we agree with everything you say.

We are developing a plan to rearrange the roadmap a little (keeping the release date for StealthSend fixed). Our plan is to move up wallet enhancements to fill the gap. Also, it's not on the roadmap, but we have fairly aggressive efforts to establish markets. We don't really advertise that fact, because we can only try to seed market building. The actual market has to take care of the rest. Hopefully, we will provide an instrument that facilitates a growing market.

To address the time frame, we know that 2 months is a long time in the altcoin universe. However, we are working on implementing new cryptographic technology that will address the biggest issues with current anon implementations. These changes are unique, so we aren't worried about price dips ourselves. In the end, the price will reach an equilibrium based on the technology we ultimately release, which is exceedingly likely to be unique at the time of release.

We understand that investors in StealthCoin are more concerned with short term price fluctuations. We are sensitive to these concerns, and that's why we have decided to implement wallet improvements while we work on the anonymity tech. The other core developers and I are more focused on anon and infrastructure rather than on the cool bells and whistles we hope to see the wallet. For that reason, we are going to find a good Qt dev to work on the wallet features while we crank away at the anon tech.

Once we settle on a plan (and find a good Qt dev), we'll update the roadmap.

--Hondo
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:48:31 PM

unfortunately two months without any real progress can spell death for a coin, especially if volume tapers off. it might be a better idea to lead with smaller, more manageable updates that can be easily implemented over the coming weeks rather than leave everyone waiting on one big reveal at the end of september.

while you may have the best intentions, it's a bad idea to ignore that news and activity goes a long way towards keeping new alts on the PR radar.

We are developing a plan to rearrange the roadmap a little (keeping the release date for StealthSend fixed). Our plan is to move up wallet enhancements to fill the gap. Also, it's not on the roadmap, but we have fairly aggressive efforts to establish markets. We don't really advertise that fact, because we can only try to seed market building. The actual market has to take care of the rest. Hopefully, we will provide an instrument that facilitates a growing market.

To address the time frame, we know that 2 months is a long time in the altcoin universe. However, we are working on implementing new cryptographic technology that will address the biggest issues with current anon implementations. These changes are unique, so we aren't worried about price dips ourselves. In the end, the price will reach an equilibrium based on the technology we ultimately release, which is exceedingly likely to be unique at the time of release.

We understand that investors in StealthCoin are more concerned with short term price fluctuations. We are sensitive to these concerns, and that's why we have decided to implement wallet improvements while we work on the anonymity tech. The other core developers and I are more focused on anon and infrastructure rather than on the cool bells and whistles we hope to see the wallet. For that reason, we are going to find a good Qt dev to work on the wallet features while we crank away at the anon tech.

--Hondo

Very nice, devs!
bookworm

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:09:11 PM

--Hondo

Very nice, devs!

Thank You!! I am in for the long haul.

FREE 500MB addition to Dropbox account https://db.tt/XWqqB0D1
ARCH AdztGfFa9rJKL7mSSJ7RS8iCUyALRi7Eqk
XST  S6P5mtQG7MuFHuq5w7YPihB6FewvtA6eXi
BTC  1DWvZtqd4iWJbvV65CUBk1uc11vCNRJn
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:11:51 PM

--Hondo

Thanks for the update Hondo!

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

Thanks Hondo!

What XST really needs to establish a little momentum while the wallet upgrades are worked on is some community involvement in voting.
I'm disappointed at our current voting. Only a couple seem to care about XST!

We need to land a 2nd major market to establish XST long-term.

I just got my 0.6 btc in required volume on BTC38 and also bought 12 mBTC in votes. If anyone would like to purchase BTC38 votes, please send to:

1NPNkGmygxZLSVVaxtbDX3CiKvj3hvj6ED

and I will vote on your behalf with the funds and post here.

I ask that everyone respond they have voted, emailed/chatted, opened a ticket, or tweeted at these exchanges that they have added us!

@cryptsy @hitbtc @btc38com @BTC38Exchange @btc38Ehang @btercom @Poloniex @MintPalExchange
support@cryptsy.com Ticket: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
contact@poloniex.com
Support@mail.btc38.com (and Skype)
support@mail.bter.com / admin@mail.bter.com
support@mintpal.com Ticket https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

VOTE on BTC38 XST/BTC http://www.btc38.com - Vote for XST! (0.6 btc in trading required)
VOTE on HitBTC XST/BTC http://www.hitbtc.com - Vote for XST!
VOTE on Cryptsy XST/BTC https://www.cryptsy.com - Vote for XST!

I have tweeted and contacted all of the above exchanges multiple times. Let's show our strength as a community as I have confirmed this is usually how they pick whats coins to add.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:18:30 PM

Voting update:

8/3
HitBTC 52
Cryptsy 105
BTC38 28

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:24:14 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 09:34:52 PM by deadliftbrah

Thanks Hondo!

What XST really needs to establish a little momentum while the wallet upgrades are worked on is some community involvement in voting.
I'm disappointed at our current voting. Only a couple seem to care about XST!

We need to land a 2nd major market to establish XST long-term.

I just got my 0.6 btc in required volume on BTC38 and also bought 12 mBTC in votes. If anyone would like to purchase BTC38 votes, please send to:

1NPNkGmygxZLSVVaxtbDX3CiKvj3hvj6ED

and I will vote on your behalf with the funds and post here.

I ask that everyone respond they have voted, emailed/chatted, opened a ticket, or tweeted at these exchanges that they have added us!

@cryptsy @hitbtc @btc38com @BTC38Exchange @btc38Ehang @btercom @Poloniex @MintPalExchange
support@cryptsy.com Ticket: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
contact@poloniex.com
Support@mail.btc38.com (and Skype)
support@mail.bter.com / admin@mail.bter.com
support@mintpal.com Ticket https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

VOTE on BTC38 XST/BTC http://www.btc38.com - Vote for XST! (0.6 btc in trading required)
VOTE on HitBTC XST/BTC http://www.hitbtc.com - Vote for XST!
VOTE on Cryptsy XST/BTC https://www.cryptsy.com - Vote for XST!

I have tweeted and contacted all of the above exchanges multiple times. Let's show our strength as a community as I have confirmed this is usually how they pick whats coins to add.

voted multiple times on Cryptsy will get on the other exchanges to - thanks for your efforts!
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:03:14 PM

0.045 received from Koontas, thank you!

We will be using funds to vote at BTC38 until it gets too expensive.

Then as a community we should decide if Cryptsy is worth voting for. It would basically cost 1.5 - 2 btc to get to the top.

Thoughts?

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
TrekRider

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:12:48 PM

You guys did such a great job on the site, ARcoin stole that too!

Thus the problem with open source software...
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: