Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:43:58 PM

Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.

Why is that?

Are you serious?
While I hold a shitload of this coin, I do not see BTCD level in the future.
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.

BTCD has less than 1,200,000 coins. We're at over 20 million here, so yeah...we won't be seeing those prices anytime soon.

BTCD's price at the moment is a pump. IMO, I think it's like Cloak...just smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, all of those ideas sound really good...but they won't come to be.

XST has a good chance of being used in markets, which will give it more than just speculative value. I've yet to see a more professional...down to earth...goal driven team...then what I see here.

I'm not hating on BTCD, and wish it well, but we'll talk about how awesome it is after everything is implemented.

true. bitcoindark is nothing but a pump and dumb scam, nothing but just ideas from one scammer

Awesome, glad to see you here too, more posts that don't make any sense.
We have made a great drinking game out of your grammar tonight, please continue.

It sounds to me like you dumped the majority of your coins early and now your butthurt and trying to piss on everyone's parade.
Someone brought up BTCD, so I gave my opinion...god forbid!  Shocked
As far as grammar goes...English isn't my native language, so excuse me for grammatical errors. How many languages do you speak?
Keep drinking bud...drown those sorrows.  Kiss
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 04:45:56 PM by deadliftbrah

If anyone is involved with Ethereum I posted a question on their forum that I'm genuinely interested in feel free to chime in - also, it might generate interest/awareness in XST it's a great community to reach out to they've raised 15 million dollars so far and managed to get a few bitcoin out of me!

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1390/anonymous-alt-coins-ethereum#latest

They dumped the fuck out of BTC. I lost $ value of my BTC. F that.

Not the most valid reason to not create awareness - the dump was always inevitable. You only lose value if you sell/purchase at a loss.

EDIT:

Another article showing the anonymity problem of bitcoin it even refers to needing a stealth address:

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/using-onename-for-bitcoin-addresses/#comment-1202
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:37:28 PM

If anyone is involved with Ethereum I posted a question on their forum that I'm genuinely interested in feel free to chime in - also, it might generate interest/awareness in XST it's a great community to reach out to they've raised 15 million dollars so far and managed to get a few bitcoin out of me!

Not the most valid reason to not create awareness - the dump was always inevitable. You only lose value if you sell/purchase at a loss.

EDIT:

Another article showing the anonymity problem of bitcoin it even refers to needing a stealth address:

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/using-onename-for-bitcoin-addresses/#comment-1202

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:00:55 PM

I'm thinking copying the idea from BTCwrite and create a local stealthmarket in my country ... ps4=50XST...  macbook=150XST... and maybe camaro=5000XST   Grin
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:02:44 PM

I'm thinking copying the idea from BTCwrite and create a local stealthmarket in my country ... ps4=50XST...  macbook=150XST... and maybe camaro=3000XST   Grin

Smiley))))))
deadliftbrah

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:12:09 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:32:28 PM by deadliftbrah

EDIT:

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

Are you an idiot? Did you even click the link and see what I was asking in the ethereum thread? I DIRECTLY LINKED STEALTH COIN TO THE QUESTION! I've been involved with XST since the beginning and was active here before you. I hold 6 figures worth and I have been promoting stealth coin prolifically on reddit/forums/website comments/exchanges chat. Why don't you read through the thread and see for yourself you utter deformity.

Ethereum has serious exposure and I am introducing stealthcoin to ethereum holders. Why? because they invest in other coins, additionally, you can use etherum and alt coins together with the technology they're introducing. Any group that raises 15 million USD and want to co-operate with other projects is welcome IMO.

Devs I don't appreciate muppets like this on the thread when I have been raising awareness and bringing in new investors to stealthcoin.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:17:34 PM

XST is doing great job,
next huge pump coming tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Kitey12345/status/507865622752292864
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:21:15 PM

check that link and join irc next target is 10k by tomorrow night

https://twitter.com/n3rdcoin/status/508030400560918528
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.

Why is that?

Are you serious?
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.

BTCD has less than 1,200,000 coins. We're at over 20 million here, so yeah...we won't be seeing those prices anytime soon.

BTCD's price at the moment is a pump. IMO, I think it's like Cloak...just smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, all of those ideas sound really good...but they won't come to be.

XST has a good chance of being used in markets, which will give it more than just speculative value. I've yet to see a more professional...down to earth...goal driven team...then what I see here.

I'm not hating on BTCD, and wish it well, but we'll talk about how awesome it is after everything is implemented.

true. bitcoindark is nothing but a pump and dumb scam, nothing but just ideas from one scammer

We have made a great drinking game out of your grammar tonight, please continue.

It sounds to me like you dumped the majority of your coins early and now your butthurt and trying to piss on everyone's parade.
As far as grammar goes...English isn't my native language, so excuse me for grammatical errors. How many languages do you speak?

1. I did not dump my coins.
2. I was never talking to you.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:50:45 PM

...corvette stingray=8000XST  Grin
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:58:16 PM

Currently you need 1200000 xst to buy one.
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:04:34 PM

If you want the newest model is 1900000 xst
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:09:38 PM

If you want the newest model is 1900000 xst

I'm thinking of selling in my country next year in stealthmarket by 8k XST  Cheesy
objectofawareness

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Why is that?

Are you serious?

1. I did not dump my coins.
2. I was never talking to you.

My bad...I apologize then...I thought it was aimed at me.  Grin

Good luck to you...I hope that you make some good BTC with your investment.  Smiley
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:24:25 PM

stay on topic everyone - its all about the kitty

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:29:33 PM

Awesome chart 2 days after a pump&dump

giveBTCpls

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Hi, how does this compare to Monero in terms of long term value, security against attacks, anonimity features... etc? XMR has gone the i2p route and TOR seems not as safe anymore it seems.

cryptobeast

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:46:35 PM

EDIT:

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

Are you an idiot? Did you even click the link and see what I was asking in the ethereum thread? I DIRECTLY LINKED STEALTH COIN TO THE QUESTION! I've been involved with XST since the beginning and was active here before you. I hold 6 figures worth and I have been promoting stealth coin prolifically on reddit/forums/website comments/exchanges chat. Why don't you read through the thread and see for yourself you utter deformity.

Ethereum has serious exposure and I am introducing stealthcoin to ethereum holders. Why? because they invest in other coins, additionally, you can use etherum and alt coins together with the technology they're introducing. Any group that raises 15 million USD and want to co-operate with other projects is welcome IMO.

Devs I don't appreciate muppets like this on the thread when I have been raising awareness and bringing in new investors to stealthcoin.

That is a fantastic move right there trying to bring the big investors in Stealthcoin. Excellent promotion!!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

Hi, how does this compare to Monero in terms of long term value, security against attacks, anonimity features... etc? XMR has gone the i2p route and TOR seems not as safe anymore it seems.

Stealthcoin will be like a monero but without the future problems of XMR. TOR was only the beginning

I'm just going to play devil's advocate here for a second, but before I do, I just want to state that I've been with XST from the beginning and I really want to believe in this project. I'm not trying to spread FUD...take it as you will.

I understand waiting to release the whitepaper, due to copycats, but I have to play devil's advocate and wonder if there is such a thing as StealthSend or are the devs just giving themselves enough time to figure out a plan.

Again, I'm not trying to spread FUD but I think it's okay to ask questions and show concerns. I don't plan on getting rid of my XST anytime soon.

These are great points. First let me say that I had absolutely no chance to work on that retreat because I couldn't get an internet connection most of the time. I couldn't even fix the syncronization problems with StealthCoin during that period. You'll notice that the day I got back to civilization, things started to improve. Since then, the StealthCoin network quickly became the healthiest network on bittrex and StealthCoin has consistently been in the coinmarketcap top 100.

Changing the plan for StealthSend was completely my idea based on what we wanted StealthSend to be and on the fact that I lost 10 days during the retreat. We've gone through three plans for StealthSend, each more ambitious than the previous. The first plan was to do a centralized mixer, but that idea was scrapped pretty quickly because mixing does not provide trustless cryptographic anonymity.

The second plan was cryptographic in nature, but we decided the problem of blockchain bloat would be crippling after a year or two. I personally investigated this problem of bloat for about one week until I found a solution in the cryptography literature, using a signature system that has only been outlined as a protocol and theoretical proofs. In other words, there is no implementation of the signature system we are going to use for StealthSend. I could show our hand by citing the paper here or even revealing the first author, but that's going to wait for the white paper.

But I believe I can say the following without revealing too much. I'll compare the StealthSend signature system to Cryptonote signatures, which is the only true cryptographic anonymity for cryptocurrencies presently available. A cryptonote signature of 100 keys means that a particular transaction only has a 1% chance of belonging to any one of the addresses in the ring (1/100 = 1%). However, the ring signature for a transaction of 100 keys requires about 64 kb of block chain storage. The StealthSend signature system provides the same level of cryptographic security (1% chance of ownership for the sender) but needs only 1/15th to 1/10th the the space (4 to 6.5 kb). That's a HUGE savings and has serious implications for the long term viability of a coin. Bear in mind that the theory of our signature system is fully supported by peer review and has been published in a reputable journal.

But why will implementing our signature system take so long? Well, there won't be much code in implementing the signature system, but the challenge is in determining what that code should be from the theoretical description of the protocol. That takes time, understanding, and testing. Two months is probably on the short side, but I believe I can do it.

In the mean time, we have been working on a mobile sending technology that I'm really excited about. But we plan to release details in a few days. This technology is no where near as difficult to implement as the new signature system. It's also completely practical. In my opinion, it's a far better mobile technology than other teams have offered.

We'll keep you posted.

--Hondo

deadliftbrah

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:26:19 PM

EDIT:

That is a fantastic move right there trying to bring the big investors in Stealthcoin. Excellent promotion!!!

Thank you it's nice someone see's what I'm doing - I'm already talking to some ethereum investors. I'll keep the thread posted.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: