Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

Dasource, No point trying to explain...these XST shills dont listen to logic

All I see are a bunch of SDC shills coming to the XST thread.
Incase you have not figured, I have nothing to-do with SDC.
I am generally interested in crypto technology and therefore much like when SDC launched stealth I spoke to the dev to understand the said claim of "anonymous" I am doing the same here. Only difference is Ryno was honest and admitted that stealth address implemented mid block chain does not provide true anon (why? because you don't try and fool someone who understand crypto technology). Not much you can do when the crypto currency/block chain is already live.
AFAIK only XCash has implemented Stealth Addresses from the genesis block and all sending/receiving addresses are stealth therefore giving true input and output anonymity.

Where are the leveldb shills? That code was used too. Oh, that's right, they aren't so insecure that they have to troll a thread just to get some recognition. They code their shit and move on.
I was going to pretend that I did not read this but I figured I should respond. Leveldb has been the norm for keyvalue store in most crypto currencies for a long time Wink nothing special there XST is just catching up with everyone else Wink

Your rationale ("think about it...") does not address your claim ("As long as...").
If something goes into a "black hole" it is hidden, no matter what it's history. Do you have any cryptographic rationale for your claim, or are you going to stick with what Peter Todd does or doesn't do?

Don't make yourself look like a fool arguing crypto technology with someone who understands it better than you.
Unlike most I am not here for your "get rich" P&D schemes... I am here to see the crypto technology develop.

^ I am with STUPID!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:14:14 PM

Your rationale ("think about it...") does not address your claim ("As long as...").
If something goes into a "black hole" it is hidden, no matter what it's history. Do you have any cryptographic rationale for your claim, or are you going to stick with what Peter Todd does or doesn't do?

Don't make yourself look like a fool arguing crypto technology with someone who understands it better than you.

That's a laugh. Try me out. What's your cryptographic rationale for your statement?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:16:26 PM

I heard Bob even convinced Iconic Expert to buy this coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!one!!!!1eleven!!!!111!11!

***Whale watching***
dasource

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:18:40 PM

That's a laugh. Try me out. What's your cryptographic rationale for your statement?

Simple the fact that you think there is a black hole .... go learn how the block chain works and then come back to talk to me.
At least the developers behind "stealth addresses" understood its limitation unlike here... I guess its time I let you guys enjoy your "anonymous stealth" tech... good luck!
Hondo if your interested in having an intelligent conversation I am more than happy to .... I am keen to see further development in the crypto technology area.

^ I am with STUPID!
tx42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:19:43 PM

Simple the fact that you think there is a black hole .... go learn how the block chain works and then come back to talk to me.
At least the developers behind Stealth understood its limitation unlike here... I guess its time I let you guys enjoy your "anonymous stealth" tech... good luck! Hondo if your interested in having a n intelligent conversation I am more than happy to .... I am keen to see further development in the crypto technology area.

What the heck? There was nothing cryptographic in anything you just said.

Loser.

CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:20:31 PM

Here is your Bobsurplus aka EMC2WHALE....the biggest holder of ur precious coin
(a dark holder doxed him not to long back) Grin

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481
tx42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:20:38 PM

I heard Bob even convinced Iconic Expert to buy this coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!one!!!!1eleven!!!!111!11!

#bobfact

erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:24:38 PM

At least the developers behind Stealth understood its limitation unlike here... I guess its time I let you guys enjoy your "anonymous stealth" tech... good luck! Hondo if your interested in having a n intelligent conversation I am more than happy to .... I am keen to see further development in the crypto technology area.

Loser.

Don't mind him, he was a cloak insider.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
dasource

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:27:47 PM

Loser.

Oh I am sorry you think there is a "black hole" in the block chain and you want me to talk cryptographic with you? what a joker!

^ I am with STUPID!
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:28:15 PM

Looks to me like a bunch of people who lost money in Cloak are in here... and damn they are angry.  Also some others in here are not happy with their SDC prices.  I see some others also that sold XST way too early.. so they mad also.

So much hate.

I want to eat a sandwich.

Im going to eat a Sandwich

see yas.
tx42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:32:37 PM

Oh I am sorry you think there is a "black hole" in the block chain and you want me to talk cryptographic with you? what a joker!

I think you are avoiding saying anything related to cryptography because you know I could manhandle you pretty well.

At least you are smart enough to go through my backposts before you open your fat mouth.

objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:33:14 PM

At least the developers behind "stealth addresses" understood its limitation unlike here... I guess its time I let you guys enjoy your "anonymous stealth" tech... good luck!
Hondo if your interested in having an intelligent conversation I am more than happy to .... I am keen to see further development in the crypto technology area.

I'm sure Hondo will respond to your inquiries as soon as he get's time. He's been open about his work so far and has given credit where credit is due. It's best to get an answer from him as opposed to arguing page after page with people who have nothing to do with the development of the coin.
tx42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:35:44 PM

I'm sure Hondo will respond to your inquiries as soon as he get's time. He's been open about his work so far and has given credit where credit is due. It's best to get an answer from him as opposed to arguing page after page with people who have nothing to do with the development of the coin.

Hondo said in the AMA that each send to a public stealthaddress goes to a new address that can't be connected to any others in the block chain.

That's pretty simple to me. Somehow dasource is confused by it.

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:38:10 PM

Looks to me like a bunch of people who lost money in Cloak are in here... and damn they are angry.  Also some others in here are not happy with their SDC prices.  I see some others also that sold XST way too early.. so they mad also.

So much hate.

I want to eat a sandwich.

Im going to eat a Sandwich

see yas.

i'll bring the mustard

***Whale watching***
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

All private keys, addresses and balances are now migrated. That was the slow part. Larger update to follow shortly. https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/517729498679504897
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:41:21 PM

Hondo said in the AMA that each send to a public stealthaddress goes to a new address that can't be connected to any others in the block chain.

Right, and there's a good chance that dasource is just here to argue. He/she won't listen to anyone here, so maybe Hondo will drop some knowledge on them and get them to understand.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:48:34 PM

Coins are traceable back to the coinbase!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:57:45 PM

Right, and there's a good chance that dasource is just here to argue. He/she won't listen to anyone here, so maybe Hondo will drop some knowledge on them and get them to understand.

He's got a personal beef with me, that's why he's here.

Just saying.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:01:18 PM

I feel so sorry for the fudders since they missed their chance to buy at low price. They look so desperate trying to get back in. Pookie dasource all the cloak people, just buy it now. This isn't Alty were talking about here. This is Hondo. You will be fine. He is amazing. Mintpal should take it up quite a bit so this is still cheap. Then Stealthsend will drop and price will explode. Just buy back in now before you make it any harder on yourself.

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself..Most of us own some xst to play with on the network and like the use of the text sms relay but hate the community because everyone that comes here gets put into three categories. Fudder, non fudder or xst owner-who has said moon multiple times and in that case you are welcome and are family!!

There is many more categories and we all love the tech so just kick back relax and watch as we change the world..stop looking at the charts for a second and you might understand there is more to this then mintpal, fud , moon and pump and dump! if you find yourself saying those words think about this post i'm clearly calling you pathetic and something close to a birdbrain.

All of your front men know nearly nothing about the tech and are just making fools of the rest of you by pushing some of the stuff they do to people. Emillio clearly not having the first clue whats going on in this industry to begin with..Nice guy but not nearly nice enough to warrant such foolish trading advice don't get me started on most of you here painting everyone who comes here that hasn't at least said moon once, a fudder!

I get this Sodom and Gomorrah type feeling when i come here its very screwed up and really appalling to see so many just not having the first clue.
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:03:50 PM

Yet you are here. Supposedly to educate people lol ok. We all know you are here to buy some more just like you did previously.  I'm not even mad, just place your bid bro.
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: