Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:48:11 PM

Anyone read anything here talking about stealth addresses? Of course not.
As has been said several times, stealth addresses are not in the roadmap and it was just a bonus implemented by Hondo yesterday
 Wink

what is so special about this coin?

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

Coins are removed from circulation, effectively placed in escrow when they are placed in an anonymous output.
We need to prove that we redeemed an output, without revealing which output was redeemed and a redeem transaction would look like a coinbase.
The redeem transaction destroys one of the anonymous outputs but it is not possible to know which one was destroyed.
It won't be possible to use the same output twice, as it would require a secret key which becomes known to everyone when the output is redeemed.
The zk-proof proves the secret key is linked to an output in the set, but only the redeemer knows which one. -SDCDev
No one on the shadow thread posted this. I gave them plenty of opportunity. It's an insufficient description, but a lot better than I got on the shadow thread. It looks like the idea is to use zk-proofs to circumvent public key cryptography. I'll find out if this is something that has shown up in the literature as the theory should be in place before the application. If the shadow dev had a citation to this effect somewhere on the OP, then we might be talking.
or you could just wait about 15 days when ZK is implemented in shadow   Grin  Thus leaving your tech that wont be out till November outdated and obsolete... but its ok when ZK is opensourced Hondo can copy and paste that

I'm not going to buy vapor concepts. Hondo has cited literature that outlines the theory behind his plans. The post above doesn't address theory at all. So my money wouldn't chase it. You can bet with yours. I like sure things.

*cough* https://eprint.iacr.org/2013/879.pdf *cough*

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:55:21 PM

Coins are removed from circulation, effectively placed in escrow when they are placed in an anonymous output.
We need to prove that we redeemed an output, without revealing which output was redeemed and a redeem transaction would look like a coinbase.
The redeem transaction destroys one of the anonymous outputs but it is not possible to know which one was destroyed.
It won't be possible to use the same output twice, as it would require a secret key which becomes known to everyone when the output is redeemed.
The zk-proof proves the secret key is linked to an output in the set, but only the redeemer knows which one. -SDCDev
No one on the shadow thread posted this. I gave them plenty of opportunity. It's an insufficient description, but a lot better than I got on the shadow thread. It looks like the idea is to use zk-proofs to circumvent public key cryptography. I'll find out if this is something that has shown up in the literature as the theory should be in place before the application. If the shadow dev had a citation to this effect somewhere on the OP, then we might be talking.
or you could just wait about 15 days when ZK is implemented in shadow   Grin  Thus leaving your tech that wont be out till November outdated and obsolete... but its ok when ZK is opensourced Hondo can copy and paste that

I'm not going to buy vapor concepts. Hondo has cited literature that outlines the theory behind his plans. The post above doesn't address theory at all. So my money wouldn't chase it. You can bet with yours. I like sure things.

BUMP *cough* *cough*
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:56:24 PM

or you could just wait about 15 days when ZK is implemented in shadow   Grin  Thus leaving your tech that wont be out till November outdated and obsolete... but its ok when ZK is opensourced Hondo can copy and paste that

on a serious note, if you want to discuss or ask sdc questions come to the irc #shadowcash or the hangout http:\\shadowhangout.com or its reddit. Most activity is in irc though.

Good luck with the XST technology so far. Glad your sticking with your coin hondo, alot of other dev's don't.

Sorry to clutter up your thread a bit.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:58:52 PM

Anyone read anything here talking about stealth addresses? Of course not.
As has been said several times, stealth addresses are not in the roadmap and it was just a bonus implemented by Hondo yesterday
 Wink

what is so special about this coin?

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0

Please for the love of all things sensible please can you and bob start using tables instead of taking up half the damn thread with your snakespam

I have edited your post please learn how to use tables so you stop putting everyone through more of this pain!
jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:19:40 PM

Please for the love of all things sensible please can you and bob start using tables instead of taking up half the damn thread with your snakespam

I have edited your post please learn how to use tables so you stop putting everyone through more of this pain!

+1 kinda annoying to continously having to scroll through 'fights' on a forum trying to find the interesting posts
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

Second hit on google for "zk-snark". I just went over that paper for the second time. zk-Snarks are an interesting idea, but how are they going to be used to prove ownership of one of the escrowed outputs? Where's the theoretical tie-in? It's not there. So the concept is still a vapor concept.

These are the same points I brought up on the SDC thread. Except here, no one is going to delete my posts.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:04:27 PM

Little kids react on every thing........ My mother is the best. No my mother is the best. Yes my father now's more.....It's about the community...

We live in the same coin close the door..... And don't make a mistake to open the door for people you don't need.

Don't read this and open the door.....
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

Sorry dev for ruining this thread

At least you're honest. Please stop the fighting, everyone can go back to their own coin-groups now and educate these communities, ok? You guys are getting really annoying, this here is ruining everyones rep. Thank you.

+1

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
LRENZ

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

Mintpal to launch in 25 minutes BUT problem with Stealthcoin

"jrwr is stealthcoin good to go when open?

@jrwr no, Never got the damn thing to compile right, emails to devs have gone unanswered. the LINKER flat out segfaults . "

From #Mintpal IRC

tx42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:23:11 PM

@jrwr no, Never got the damn thing to compile right, emails to devs have gone unanswered. the LINKER flat out segfaults . "

From #Mintpal IRC

The dev produced compiled wallets for linux, os x, and windows last night. Mintpal looks incompetent.

Offer Hondo a job and fire the loser you have. #mintpalincompetence

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:24:11 PM

The dev compiled wallets for linux, os x, and windows last night. Mintpal looks incompetent.

If it compiles on one computer, doesn't mean it will on another.
tx42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:24:59 PM

The dev compiled wallets for linux, os x, and windows last night. Mintpal looks incompetent.

If it compiles on one computer, doesn't mean it will on another.

How many computers do you think you need to have to compile for 3 different platforms.

#mintpalincompetence

Hondo = badass

Cross-compiles for mac, windows, and linux. Holy shit.

#hondofact

heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

From #Mintpal IRC

Lol @ mintpal cocking things up in every possible way. Next winter olympics I'm expecting to see the Jamaican mintpal bob-sled team to crash through the finish line in the same way.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

From #Mintpal IRC

Lol @ mintpal cocking things up in every possible way. Next winter olympics I'm expecting to see the Jamaican mintpal bob-sled team to crash through the finish line in the same way.

Its fud, don't believe that shit.
taoslap

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:38:24 PM

"jrwr is stealth[Suspicious link removed]d to go when open?

From #Mintpal IRC

[18:35] <eastbay> guys so whats the deal with XST ?
[18:35] <eastbay> we heard the wallet wasnt compiled
[18:35] == CryptoDave [~CryptoDav@24-119-200-175.cpe.cableone.net] has joined #mintpal
[18:35] <@jrwr> what coin is that
[18:35] <eastbay> XST
[18:35] <@jrwr> Full name please,
[18:36] <eastbay> stealthcoin
[18:36] == Koontas [d86786fa@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.216.103.134.250] has joined #mintpal
[18:36] <@jrwr> also man, bitcoin sure can eat a disk: https://i.imgur.com/ycmeLzN.png
[18:36] <xodianbarr> ype
[18:36] <xodianbarr> *yepo
[18:36] <xodianbarr> *yep... third time lucky
[18:36] <@jrwr> Yes that is correct eastbay, I've tried compiling it, but it crashes debians linker
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:42:06 PM

We are working with mintpal to assist them with the compiling.  Assuming we can help them, which we can, there should be no delay adding XST.

Don't trust any exchange!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

We are working with mintpal to assist them with the compiling.  Assuming we can help them, which we can, there should be no delay adding XST.

Wait, Mintpal V2 still hasn't launched?  Haha...

Wow, what gross incompetence!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:45:52 PM

From #Mintpal IRC

We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Don't trust any exchange!
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:46:47 PM

C'mon guys/gals with all this FUD we should be way lower.  My buys aren't filling.  So if you all don't mind dumping a little more, Please and TYIA.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: