Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:13:07 PM

This mentally challenged is all out!

You cant deny any of it being fact..go on try!

Try what? You motherfucker is go insane in our coin thread and spread FUD
Yes, if you motherfucker is physically here I hella try it hard
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:15:22 PM

CloakPal = is not decentralize and no TOR
ShadowSend = is it already out? I don't think it is.

These fuckers go insane and all out tonight
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:20:17 PM

Do your own research before you post "i thinks" and you'll be one step ahead of yourself. What you're experiencing is the truth coming out about your project. It's a direct result of your community smearing a real project.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
cryptobeast

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:21:13 PM

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Emilio ignore the fudsters. They cant even explain why XST is not good for them. They just keep the blah blah of the hate hoping they can get some investors out of here.

The roadmap is posted. Anyone that can read then he can clearly see the innovation this coin brings. Major updates are coming very soon so stay tuned.

copy paste! hondo even removed the razor rzr copyright and put his own!  
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend
StealthMarket = Open Bazaar
Tor = Standard on all bitcoin forks. RZR made this a default with their code.

and the rest is vaporware what is to discuss its all fact its all there right in front of you!

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

Give you any proof that hondo can deliver something that is unlinkable! stealthsend as proposed right now is not achievable! what is so hard for you guys to grasp?

Are you saying that StealthText is the same as CloakPal? StealthText is the first ever ANON sms transactions. Correct me if i am wrong but CloackPal is JUST sms transactions

StealthSend is equal to ShadowSend...what the fuck man!!??!!? StealthSend is the first technology that is going to use Chandran signatures! The name is almost the same but the technology behind it is way different.

StealthMarket=OpenBazaar? this should be StelathSend+OpenBazaar=MadPerfection

The goal is to acheive a fully anonymous marketplace. If Hondo achieve in implementing Chandran Sigs in StealthSend then we are going to have a fully anonymous blockchain without any bloat. What part of TRYING TO FIX BLOCKCHAIN BLOAT WITH CHANDRAN SIG RATHER RIG SIG you dont understand. Everything about this coin is unique.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:22:05 PM

This mentally challenged is all out!

You cant deny any of it being fact..go on try!

Try what? You motherfucker is go insane in our coin thread and spread FUD
Yes, if you motherfucker is physically here I hella try it hard

Today i started this conversation by saying "i wonder what will happen here when you all find out that hondo cant implement stealthsend like he is proposing"..

Because you are trying to justify a community and a price based on vaoprware is my point and i'm concerned not only for most of you and you pockets but pretty much the trust level in anon networks..You are a stain on the crypto community and i've had enough..What is so hard to grasp, this coin is junk and is vaoprware and repackaged and relabeled as inovation!

Its a joke, what is so hard to understand? I'm concerned people are going to get hurt! And im sick of you and your toxic community cluttering up true and real innovation in this space with your gimmik scamcoin!

And toxic comunity! You are all trying to say its the best coin and we are here to prove its not you just cant deny the facts we are presenting you even though its all open source and plain to see! You still deny it and you have the audacity to call me mentally challenged! You are joking right?

Say you are the best and expect people to come and present the facts to you if you are clearly not!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:23:43 PM

Do your own research before you post "i thinks" and you'll be one step ahead of yourself. What you're experiencing is the truth coming out about your project. It's a direct result of your community smearing a real project.

So  Shadowsend is already out. My bad as to why I should bother to check some shitcoin. Is Shadowsend use mixing, cryptonote or other kind of anon? Please clear me a bit
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:23:49 PM

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Emilio ignore the fudsters. They cant even explain why XST is not good for them. They just keep the blah blah of the hate hoping they can get some investors out of here.

The roadmap is posted. Anyone that can read then he can clearly see the innovation this coin brings. Major updates are coming very soon so stay tuned.

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

and the rest is vaporware what is to discuss its all fact its all there right in front of you!

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

Give you any proof that hondo can deliver something that is unlinkable! stealthsend as proposed right now is not achievable! what is so hard for you guys to grasp?

Are you saying that StealthText is the same as CloakPal? StealthText is the first ever ANON sms transactions. Correct me if i am wrong but CloackPal is JUST sms transactions

StealthSend is equal to ShadowSend...what the fuck man!!??!!? StealthSend is the first technology that is going to use Chandran signatures! The name is almost the same but the technology behind it is way different.

The goal is to acheive a fully anonymous marketplace. If Hondo achieve in implementing Chandran Sigs in StealthSend then we are going to have a fully anonymous blockchain without any bloat. What part of TRYING TO FIX BLOCKCHAIN BLOAT WITH CHANDRAN SIG RATHER RIG SIG you dont understand. Everything about this coin is unique.

All stealthcoin has done is add the name stealth to product that already exist! They even removed copyright from razor code for tor implementation.. Are you really all sticking up for this coin in this way? when all the facts are right there! you realise your code is open source right?
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:25:25 PM

Dude, you are posting / spamming here for some hours now.

Who the hell is paying you ?!?

XC | XST
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

All stealthcoin has done is add the name stealth to product that already exist! They even removed copyright form razor code for tor implementation.. Are you really all sticking up for this coin in this way? when all the facts are right there! you realise your code is open source right?

Butthurt boy is back.

Hey butthurt, how's it going.

You love Hondo.

Like the angry stalker who thinks she's his girlfriend.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:28:41 PM

Damn, what was that epic dump to 2200?

Seems old Bob needs his money to pump SWIFT..

snip

OMG!!!  Look what I found!

LOL

EmillioMan:

The only thing to LOL @ is your ignorance. I'd love to know what you think that GIF represents in regards to Shadow's blockchain.

Let me break it down for you:

Omaha posted that gif in response to Shadow's mobile application blockchain sync time. The mobile applications in their current form are full nodes so they have to download the entire blockchain which takes hours because the project is more than a few months old. Shadow is the only PoS-based coin that has an Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) system (ShadowLite) in place as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf. The mobile applications haven't been updated yet to reflect the addition of ShadowLite (SPV) or the new HTML interface. When using the SPV system it reduces the blockchain sync from hours to a few moments. This is an upcoming update that is concrete not vapor promises.

If SPV is beyond your understanding download https://multibit.org/ and try it out or use Shadow's client:

Roadmap says shadowlite is delivered in Sept. so I will download it and try that one, sounds good....where is the link to download?

Windows:
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.2.0.0_win32.zip

OSX:
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.2.0.0_macosx.dmg

Linux:
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.2.0.0_linux64_static.zip

If you'd like to use ShadowLite (SPV):

1 - Close Shadow client

2 - Create a .conf file (shadowcoin.conf)
Add:
  • thinmode=1
  • thinstake=1
  • thinfullindex=1

3 - Save to your Shadow directory

4 - Reopen the Shadow client

Your wallet will now use ShadowLite to sync to the network. If you've ever used Multibit (Bitcoin) before its a similar experience.

Note: This function isn't available on mobile yet, but will be in the next update to the mobile clients.

Your coin would have this functionality if you had our dev team working on this coin, but you don't. Maybe Hondo can search and replace ShadowLite when we get around to open sourcing it. So at least you have that to look forward to (Shadows innovations). Thing is you can chill out in this channel or any other shitcoin thread on bitctalk and hype up your "innovations" that are coming soon(tm) but at the end of the day Shadow is the only coin in the PoS scheme that is innovating. Stealthcoin has been out way longer than Shadow and Stealth is now using Shadow's code (Stealth Addresses and LevelDB).. PRO

When looking at a coin investment look at Proof of Development, not Smoke and Mirrors.

StealthText is touted as "World's first SMS tx" Lulz. The thing is CloakPal (www.cloakpal.com) was running anonymous SMS texts sending back in June so StealthText is definitely not the world's first.. Nothing new here.. other than you had someone review it and give it a bit of artificial hype. CloakPal was also developed by a supporting dev, not the core team. Here you have done the same thing and built a platform around it? PRO.

Tor Support? Standard on all bitcoin forks:

1 - Options
2 - Network
3 - Connect through SOCKS proxy (TOR)

Instructions can be found here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

As a potential investor when I look at Stealthcoin I see:

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

Outside of what I've just laid out above; there hasn't been anything innovative developed here other than a logo and misleading marketing graphics.

What I've just laid down for you here are FACTS not FUD. You should of expected a proper response to the mindless circle jerking happening in this thread. It's sickening.
Exactly what i'm failing to articulate and they are failing to even see..Its amazing that what they call outsiders have to come in and school them on what their steaming hot pile of rubish represents to anyone with half a brain that looks properly
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:29:39 PM

@LongAndShort@CoolStoryteller

Classic.

cryptobeast

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:32:19 PM

@Pookie, is this true?

THAT'S TRUE!

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

All stealthcoin has done is add the name stealth to product that already exist! They even removed copyright from razor code for tor implementation.. Are you really all sticking up for this coin in this way? when all the facts are right there! you realise your code is open source right?

Are you a trader man or some guy who flushes out of the toilet and keep fudding the insignificant things like...OMG!!! they stole our first ever TOR bullshit. Look the significant updates boy and let the minor things out.

Edit: Just to mention i loved CloakCoin but then XST came out.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:34:10 PM

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

Yes CloakPal was the first anonymous SMS crypto service months before StealthText was even on paper. VeriSMS was another SMS service before that https://www.vericoin.info/text.html

StealthSend is ShadowSend v1 (Dual Key Stealth Addresses). StealthSend with all the vapor promised by the dev is nothing more than vapor.

StealthMarket is nothing more than OpenBazaar..

You seems like a cool dude. Don't be sucked into the misleading marketing here.. The Emillioman bot started this by smearing Shadow with FUD. A real development project a might add (Shadow not Stealthcoin). This is a technical market and most of these projects have no real development behind them outside of Photoshop doodling.

When I see vapor promises I catalog them under space exploration.. Hopefully around that time we'll see some of the promised developments.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:36:36 PM

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:39:49 PM

@Pookie, is this true?

THAT'S TRUE!

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

wow are you kidding me we have just laid out the facts and you are...wow are you really trying to still say that! cmon man don't be fooled by this crap!

Unique: being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else. -Dictionary
cryptobeast

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:40:06 PM

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

Yes CloakPal was the first anonymous SMS crypto service months before StealthText was even on paper. VeriSMS was another SMS service before that https://www.vericoin.info/text.html

StealthSend is ShadowSend v1 (Dual Key Stealth Addresses). StealthSend with all the vapor promised by the dev is nothing more than vapor.

You seems like a cool dude. Don't be sucked into the misleading marketing here.. The Emillioman bot started this by smearing Shadow with FUD. A real development project a might add (Shadow not Stealthcoin). This is a technical market and most of these project have no real development behind them outside of Photoshop doodling.

When I see vapor promises I catalog them under space exploration.. Hopefully around that time we'll see some of the promised developments.

Are you hearing this guy!!! He compares StealthText which is the first ever ANON sms transactions with other NOT ANON bullshit. I'm out of here i cant have a conversation with people that says that StealthText wasn't the first ever ANON sms transactions.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:40:32 PM

Why these guys so ignorant is beyond humanity at this point
Cloakpal and VeriSMS are not decentralize  Cry
StealthSend is not even out and they already say it's copy Showdosend.
It's just very sad to see these guys or guy shutdown everything
tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:40:55 PM

Neither one of those is or was anonymous, idiot.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:41:36 PM

StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend

You seems like a cool dude. Don't be sucked into the misleading marketing here.. The Emillioman bot started this by smearing Shadow with FUD. A real development project a might add (Shadow not Stealthcoin). This is a technical market and most of these project have no real development behind them outside of Photoshop doodling.

Are you hearing this guy!!! He compares StealthText which is the first ever ANON sms transactions with other NOT ANON bullshit. I'm out of here i cant have a conservation with people that says that StealthText wasn't the first ever ANON sms transactions.

Our point is just because the Internet said it was the first does not mean its true..all the facts are there why arn't you looking!
tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

Why these guys so ignorant is beyond humanity at this point
Cloakpal and VeriSMS are not decentralize  Cry
StealthSend is not even out and they already say it's copy Showdosend.

It's the other way around. ShadowSend 2 has been zksnark promises for ever. Suddenly it's got ring signatures too.

Next, it will have really light crayons.

Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: