Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:36:55 PM

I still wait Hondo reply. Thanks

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!

What I'm referring to is chandran signatures. You claim that it's "impossible", just as computer science taught that it's impossible to prevent double spending  without a 3rd party trust.
At this point, we know that your a troll and it's worthless to try to have a dialectic with you. It's one thing to have a point and then move on, but your in trollville now.

The truth is that your invested in Shadowcoin/cash (which you think is more innovative) and your annoyed that nobody cares about it and that people are more interested in XST (which you think is a copy/paste coin). I get it...your transparent. Staying in this thread and bashing XST isn't going to help your coin though. It actually is a put-off.  

I've basically said numerous times "its almost impossible" because i agree its not fair to state such an absolute but prove to me hondo is capable and deserves people betting their money on it . None of you have, all you have done is bash me and anyone else who offers factual evidence to back up the claims that its not innovation it is straight up fluff.. You are killing yourselves i'm not doing anything but be a catalyst to something you are, and have already achieved..complete shame! remove all the noise form the op and all thats left is stealth relay! and that warrants trust that hondo can do something thats touted almost impossible because its unlinkable!

Still no proof of your "vaporware" claims.

The proof is all here what is wrong with you...gawd you make me sick i'm really puking in my mouth. i basically lose faith in humanity talking to people like yoruself and im sure you're smarter then this but money have you acting the fool. What part of hondos whole coin says he can do what he is saying he can....is it because you don't really know what he is proposing?
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:37:01 PM

I agree
pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person.

I dont hide behind other accounts check my history unlike emilio whose second XST hype account was uncovered yesterday when he was talkign to himself  Grin

The person hiding is you moron
I have many proofs pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person
I bet no awkward or embarrassment to talk to yourself here over the web?

You are buy far the most retarded one in here... would love to see your proof

pookie;

longandhsort;

Proof #1 : All posts by this person is started with capital but a few slipped his fingers
Proof #2 : When pookie is posting then longandshort is posting.... are you guys arranging to sleep and wake up together? Oh wait, it's just one person.

Hahahah that your proof... dude first off knowing im not him makes this that much hysterical to me that you are that paranoid to srting this conspiracy together... Alot of people start their post with a capital letter, its called grammar hahaha
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:39:30 PM

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
IGNORE THESE FUDDING LOSERS

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

I agree
pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person.

I dont hide behind other accounts check my history unlike emilio whose second XST hype account was uncovered yesterday when he was talkign to himself  Grin

The person hiding is you moron
I have many proofs pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person
I bet no awkward or embarrassment to talk to yourself here over the web?

You are buy far the most retarded one in here... would love to see your proof

pookie;

longandhsort;

Proof #1 : All posts by this person is started with capital but a few slipped his fingers
Proof #2 : When pookie is posting then longandshort is posting.... are you guys arranging to sleep and wake up together? Oh wait, it's just one person.

Hahahah that your proof... dude first off knowing im not him makes this that much hysterical to me that you are that paranoid to srting this conspiracy together... Alot of people start their post with a capital letter, its called grammar hahaha

That's the point
Your posts above started with no capital
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

I still wait Hondo reply. Thanks

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!

What I'm referring to is chandran signatures. You claim that it's "impossible", just as computer science taught that it's impossible to prevent double spending  without a 3rd party trust.
At this point, we know that your a troll and it's worthless to try to have a dialectic with you. It's one thing to have a point and then move on, but your in trollville now.

The truth is that your invested in Shadowcoin/cash (which you think is more innovative) and your annoyed that nobody cares about it and that people are more interested in XST (which you think is a copy/paste coin). I get it...your transparent. Staying in this thread and bashing XST isn't going to help your coin though. It actually is a put-off.  

I've basically said numerous times "its almost impossible" because i agree its not fair to state such an absolute but prove to me hondo is capable and deserves people betting their money on it . None of you have, all you have done is bash me and anyone else who offers factual evidence to back up the claims that its not innovation it is straight up fluff.. You are killing yourselves i'm not doing anything but be a catalyst to something you are, and have already achieved..complete shame! remove all the noise form the op and all thats left is stealth relay! and that warrants trust that hondo can do something thats touted almost impossible because its unlinkable!

Still no proof of your "vaporware" claims.

The proof is all here what is wrong with you...gawd you make me sick i'm really puking in my mouth. i basically lose faith in humanity talking to people like yoruself and im sure you're smarter then this but money have you acting the fool. What part of hondos whole coin says he can do what he is saying he can....is it because you don't really know what he is proposing?

There's a difference between "proof" & speculation. All I see is speculation. Anyways, be careful... that's how Jimi Hendrix went.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:42:43 PM

wow thats a lot of effort to go to prove but i cant help but admire the effect it has by demonstrating just how pathetic some of these...hell mostly all of these people are being..i'm sure most of them arn't this ignorant..they cant be i really cant believe they are that stupid to not know what they are even invested in! but i'm sure i'm wrong there i'm always surprised with things like that
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:43:38 PM

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

wow thats a lot of effort to go to prove but i cant help but admire the effect it has by demonstrating just how pathetic some of these...hell mostly all of these people are being..i'm sure most of them arn't this ignorant..they cant be i really cant believe they are that stupid to not know what they are even invested in! but i'm sure i'm wrong there i'm always surprised with things like that

I offer proof and you offer nothing, just opinion coming your ass.
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:45:13 PM

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

+ Cheesy Most funny forum ever Cheesy
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:45:38 PM

i just ignored pookie and longandshort, suggest you do the same, the thread looks so nice now
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:52:38 PM

i just ignored pookie and longandshort, suggest you do the same, the thread looks so nice now

+1

I've done that since this morning.

You don't loose anything by ignoring them / him.

XC | XST
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

XST easy to 10k and 12k, then 15k is not far off...possibly 20k but that i admit will take some work, who knows though.  even LXC is showing its strength.  regardless, it's only going up from 8k sats.

if you don't want to make a little btc then PFO.  otherwise, hold and be patient like a proper trader.

***Whale watching***
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:04:09 PM

Longandshort you're on to something it's ridiculous that code and technology are being shared - I mean what's next!? Elon Musk letting the entire world have Tesla technology and not asking for credit....oh, wait...

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you

Again if you change a copyright to your own whats that saying.. I have not once said sharing is not cool gawd are you high this is all bitcoin code anyhow it has nothing to do with people using others code but everything to do with hondo!!! and his inability to have so much trust form you all! He removed copyright and put his own its a clear copy paste signal and it just adds to the facts that this is just other peoples code thats cool but you guys are all selling it like ist the best and it isnt.

My point is and always has been is that none of that proves hondo can achieve what he wants to!

The facts are all there, why is there so much trust in it.. Oh thats right y'all scared of your investment because you blindly invested because it was pumping and had volume thats it...

This is the lesson here and its clear none of you have a clue about the tech so you must all be here for the money. Well gigs up guys apparently the money is mostly gone and all thats left is some stubborn investors who know nothing about the tech and a dev who really cant back his claims to be capable of achieving stealthsend! am i making too much sense is that why its so hard to digest!? because this has been the risk form the start here because the coin has one feature! this was always going to happen this conversation was inevitable be it me or someone else it was always bound to start somewhere.

You guys just expedited it by bashing the wrong community member! i've been watching you all do it since july its appalling and you should all be ashamed and ask yourself why are you even here

Your cognitive bias is rampant, arguing with you is like arguing with the borg. Hondo has demonstrated his integrity on multiple occasions - we've had highly respected people in the community praise stealthcoin on merit. The community has reacted to this and in in return has given its support, thus stealthcoin continues to grow from strength to strength. The issue of etiquette has been addressed there was no malice intended imo.

You haven't demonstrated ANTHING the remotely brings concern to stealthcoins technology ZERO. It's merely vitriol derived from your alternate version of reality, your rhetoric is as trustworthy as a Fox News broadcast.

The bigger picture here is if any coin has a technology floor that becomes exposed it's a great thing, as it allows all of us to upgrade our thinking and push new boundaries in technology, I for one welcome this. However, this hasn't happened with stealthcoin the bar keeps on being raised.

zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:13:05 PM

So the best buy is now XST for this Price....It's 3 different coin's in one!!!!! Thanks for all the info. This Dev is so Smart....
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:19:26 PM

A bit of a sacrifice here, but I've decided he needs it more than I do:

http://i62.tinypic.com/wvzkux.jpg
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:24:40 PM

You guys have the biggest collection of idiots in the cryptocurrency space. I love that your people don't even know the difference between a base language and a framework for a compiled language. It's akin to a student driver criticizing Mario Andretti.

"John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet.""

THE SHADOWCOIN HTML5 WALLET IS FAKE!

Another misguided soul that doesn't know anything about programming.. Let me guess you're an XST investor?

Lesson:
Qt is a C++ framework.. C++ is a compiled backend language.. HTML is an markup language used for frontend development alongside CSS and JavaScript. Our new cryptobroswer uses both development languages.

Note: The defined language for Qt is C++.

For more information visit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qt_(software)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML

Somewhere in an alternate universe you are laughing at your own ignorance.

Because they can't understand or comprehend the differences between a framework and a markup language they classify Shadow's HTML interface as a scam.

NOTE: Stealthcoin has absolutely nothing outside of Shadow's Stealth Address and LevelDB code. Besides coming soon(tm) = openbazaar, ring signatures blah blah vapor. NOTHING here is originally authored by definition that is a SHITCOIN. Save your energy for adult charter school.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

Longandshort you're on to something it's ridiculous that code and technology are being shared - I mean what's next!? Elon Musk letting the entire world have Tesla technology and not asking for credit....oh, wait...

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you

Again if you change a copyright to your own whats that saying.. I have not once said sharing is not cool gawd are you high this is all bitcoin code anyhow it has nothing to do with people using others code but everything to do with hondo!!! and his inability to have so much trust form you all! He removed copyright and put his own its a clear copy paste signal and it just adds to the facts that this is just other peoples code thats cool but you guys are all selling it like ist the best and it isnt.

My point is and always has been is that none of that proves hondo can achieve what he wants to!

The facts are all there, why is there so much trust in it.. Oh thats right y'all scared of your investment because you blindly invested because it was pumping and had volume thats it...

This is the lesson here and its clear none of you have a clue about the tech so you must all be here for the money. Well gigs up guys apparently the money is mostly gone and all thats left is some stubborn investors who know nothing about the tech and a dev who really cant back his claims to be capable of achieving stealthsend! am i making too much sense is that why its so hard to digest!? because this has been the risk form the start here because the coin has one feature! this was always going to happen this conversation was inevitable be it me or someone else it was always bound to start somewhere.

You guys just expedited it by bashing the wrong community member! i've been watching you all do it since july its appalling and you should all be ashamed and ask yourself why are you even here

Your cognitive bias is rampant, arguing with you is like arguing with the borg. Hondo has demonstrated his integrity on multiple occasions - we've had highly respected people in the community praise stealthcoin on merit. The community has reacted to this and in in return has given its support, thus stealthcoin continues to grow from strength to strength. The issue of etiquette has been addressed there was no malice intended imo.

You haven't demonstrated ANTHING the remotely brings concern to stealthcoins technology ZERO. It's merely vitriol derived from your alternate version of reality, your rhetoric is as trustworthy as a Fox News broadcast.

The bigger picture here is if any coin has a technology floor that becomes exposed it's a great thing, as it allows all of us to upgrade our thinking and push new boundaries in technology, I for one welcome this. However, this hasn't happened with stealthcoin the bar keeps on being raised.

finally we are getting somewhere and without all the personal attacking which might i add is disgusting. You make a  few points, my counter is hondo has made sms relay that is it! The rest is ported code cleverly marketed as innovation specific to tis project and this dev and that is misleading to a crowd of uninformed investors.

I point out that your opinion of removing copyright and adding your own is irelevant and was no malice intended. I can, to some point agree because other then the act itself i have no proof of his intention and that is not what my point.

My point, however is its factual evidence to prove that something so simple was overlooked and without guessing the intent, it was done all the same. The fact remains the copyright was removed from razorcoin code and stealtcoin copyright was added. Im not attacking the intent, i'm pointing out the act itself and how that relates to my overall opinion and discoveries that hondo cant be trusted to pull of such a feat.

It leans that way more then the side of him being able to achieve it based on history that you cannot deny! Fact is he has one achievement all he has done is make a sms relay and someone gave a raving review of it..Hats off! That does not mean he can pull off something completely different with no proof or history that he can make his own innovations from the ground up!

So all of this really does warrant such questioning from investors and the tech community but all i have managed to receive is a bunch of childish attacks on my mental health and paranoid questions of my intent when again its clear. There is no other motive then to chastise this toxic community, knock it down a few notches and bring up these questions that everybody should be asking and the standard of anon tech projects in this space! And ill remind you its touted as "almost impossible" because its just not linkable.

If we start having a more mature conversation about this then people may find the evidence will get more overwhelming and more understood and may be able to move on to solving it before its too late!
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:32:27 PM

If we start having a more mature conversation about this then people may find the evidence will get more overwhelming and more understood and may be able to move on to solving it before its too late!

If you had any real evidence or suggestions you would have posted them by now.  All you have is a bunch of bullshit.

Put it out there or you're no better than the rest of them...
LOUD NOISES!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:33:47 PM

If you had any real evidence or suggestions you would have posted them by now.  All you have is a bunch of bullshit.

Put it out there or you're no better than the rest of them...

In two short sentences you have effectively shown your level of....meh why am i even bothering with you?
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:43:48 PM

In light of all the trolling..... A funny ass video about trolls.... step back and laugh for a second Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670if6Etx0o
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: