Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:34:34 AM

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo
clearly don't understand any of it do you!
fuck you loser...you are repeating yourself...you're old news

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:35:23 AM

Yes i have helped hondo see the flaws in his proposal and yes it may help him and the industry whcih is really my goal but the elephant in the room is still there its not going to be good at all nor is it going to be done soon. Stealthsend is flawed and will be difficult to do it will have many tradeoffs that will not be appealing!

And it most certainly is not going to be fast efficient and relevant the way you guys are betting on it!

You are in for a real bit of pain in the future..personally id like to see hondo work on it and play around but i don't want to see you flood abuse more people and i dont want to see you rope more people into this project based on a promise that is not achievable and every person who bashes me is clearly stuck in it! but will drop the rest of you like flies if it comes to it!

You have all had enough proof be you believe it or not its all opinion from professionals deal with it be responsible and be modest about the expectations you put on this because people are saying its not looking good so juts be ever so careful!! and whatever you do don't let these fools abuse you! They are filthy swine with no respect!!
Ok, you've said what you wanted.. Now you will leave us? Or what do you want? I'm really trying to understand..
You know there is a lot of other things in the world.. Theatres, gyms, soccer fields.. Do you have hobby? I think you should have it
Sorry for offtop

No not as long as you don't stop pushing this crap and stop abusing people here..and start acting like mature humans face the facts..its extremely dangerous that you don't know what all this actually means!
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:39:13 AM

New drinking game. Everytime longandshort uses the word dribble instead of drivel, take a shot. Everytime he says the word "abuse or abused" take another shot. Everytime he ignores facts, take a shot. Everytime he insults someone then acts like a crybaby after getting insulted right back, take a shot.

Warning: Most of us will die of alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes. Or we could all quit feeding this troll and put him on ignore.

He fuds coins before he gets into them. Check out his entry into Shadowcoin.

Welcome to the ignore list, bud.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:41:32 AM

The thing I hate about you LongAndShort is the way you give Coca-Cola to your scum and your best teddy bear to Oxfam, and expect us to lick your frigid fingers for the rest of your frigid life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqoGcC4S5jk

moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:42:48 AM

New drinking game. Everytime longandshort uses the word dribble instead of drivel, take a shot. Everytime he says the word "abuse or abused" take another shot. Everytime he ignores facts, take a shot. Everytime he insults someone then acts like a crybaby after getting insulted right back, take a shot.

Warning: Most of us will die of alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes. Or we could all quit feeding this troll and put him on ignore.

yeah fuck him..is on my ignore list too..the guy is sick.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Jimmy_Zed

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:50:47 AM

Guys, calm down and think for yourselves.

This is coming from the inside of the bob's group: Hondo was on bob's payroll the whole time. Both of them are gone from this thread and have abandoned the coin. If you do not trust me just study the most recent scam bob pulled out - CLOAK - the devs were working for him: he admitted this.

Do yourselves a favour and get the hell out of because it will go down to 1 K satoshi in a few days. You were taken for a ride by bob the scammer. Face it and cut your loses. Many people were in your shoes, face the reality.

Jimmy Zed
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:53:14 AM

This is coming from the inside of the bob's group: Hondo was on bob's payroll the whole time. Both of them are gone from this thread and have abandoned the coin. If you do not trust me just study the most recent scam bob pulled out - CLOAK - the devs were working for him: he admitted this.

Do yourselves a favour and get the hell out of because it will go down to 1 K satoshi in a few days. You were taken for a ride by bob the scammer. Face it and cut your loses. Many people were in your shoes, face the reality.

Jimmy Zed

If this really is true, only a matter of time until he scams the wrong person.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:56:16 AM

Jimmy Zed

Did you just missed this from Hondo?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9150909#msg9150909

Unbelievable!
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:56:30 AM

Jimmy Zed

And this is coming from inside my ass...fuck you too stupid cunt.

Jimmy_Zed

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:59:10 AM

Jimmy Zed

There's a guy that doxed bob - he's selling all the personal info, from real name to his current address etc. This ain't a game anymore, I guess too many people lost too many BTC.
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:59:46 AM

Jimmy Zed

Stop spreading lies and bullshit, you know NOTHING, i can tell you.
Funny to see you care about others investments. Hilarious.

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:00:15 AM

Bob posted in all his coin threads that hes on vacation and still in Stealthcoin. He left Cloak because of bad devs. Hondo just posted here an hour ago. He hasn't gone anywhere. Worst FUD attempt ever.

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

We're watching a FUD team hard at work right now. 4 guys bare minimum ALL have ties to shadowcoin. That isn't some sort of coincidence or paranoia. It's fact.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:02:59 AM

Jimmy Zed

There's a guy that doxed bob - he's selling all the personal info, from real name to his current address etc. This ain't a game anymore, I guess too many people lost too many BTC.
get lost piece of shit...and take your bodies with you..longface, pookie and the rest..cunts...you have to many shocking news in few days to be real..nobody is buying your crap anymore...old news...fuck off.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:04:08 AM

You may think this is all fun and games but if its games you want go find a park or download a mmo because this is a financial instrument its not a game, this is real world currency and peoples lives are impacted.

Step back and see the filth that is in every one of your posts and ever bone in your body and look at how much you haven't contributed anywhere in this space  but filth. And then think about your actions and what you want to think about yourself when you are older. what..you sacrificed your integrity for some money..thats pathetic you are here for money only and not this tech so go make a forum in a non technical enviroment.

This is not an advertisement forum or a playground for teenagers it is technical  forum and the bitcoin devs hate you because look at you! look at how you act! look at the scams you condone. They are hoping altcoins kill itself because of it...

You are part of the problem and deny it all you want the evidence is stacked against you..Take this project for what it is vaporware untill he delivers something anon. Its high risk and you are just shouting moon with no basis and its irresponsible and the failure of it will impact the whole industry i wouldn't be here if it wasn't clearly going to happen! Look at how you all act!

But you don't give a shit you are having a ball, livin the dream playing the king and abusing any person who tried to ask you anything you don't feel comfortable talking about..pathetic and you need to wisen up because if you think this is a good coin and its worthy of #1 then start acting like it instead of like some spoilt little brat  when a parent is taking your toys away!

I'm speaking to most of you here to not just this clown im here because i'm genuinely concerned you may not like me or how i'm delivering this but i didn't start like this i started out with some criticism and was met with utter filth so i'm not going anywhere until you all leave or smarten up! This community is putrid in its current state and if you're going to represent anon in anyway you need to mature the fk up or get out of here!

People may not like the way i do things. But some of you have to agree this is a shitty place to come ask questions and hang out if you are trying to find out about this coin and or ask questions. and people like Emilio don't understand and mistake the  for the simpleton fudster category he has right on his trigger finger and abuse them..ive seen it many times.

If you do then please ffs say something or it wont change...ever! These clowns clearly don't trust my motive or the bloody facts laid in front of them even though its all correct! so someone stand up and say in a more articulated way what they want to change about this grimy cesspit of a thread! maintained by infantile adults because you cant deny it is just that and its full of people who don't care for the tech, hondo you or me but just money and they will be gone in a flash if this project comes under more fire and trust me it will! if you dont change guys you wont ever be better then the lowest pond scum and will never be taken seriously..you all act like gangsters but look like tossas..tell me i'm wrong please it only proves my point!
Jimmy_Zed

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:04:18 AM

Bob posted in all his coin threads that hes on vacation and still in Stealthcoin. He left Cloak because of bad devs. Hondo just posted here an hour ago. He hasn't gone anywhere. Worst FUD attempt ever.

Great timing for a vacation. I gotta hand that out to the guy. LOL - vacation in crypto world means "bye,bye and thanks for all the BTC"

Jimmy Zed
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:06:01 AM

Jimmy Zed

Stop spreading lies and bullshit, you know NOTHING, i can tell you.
Funny to see you care about others investments. Hilarious.

its not funny to see the filth you lower yourself into by protecting something thats vapor! by abusing someone who was being mature and respectful!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:06:40 AM

Great timing for a vacation. I gotta hand that out to the guy. LOL - vacation in crypto world means "bye,bye and thanks for all the BTC"

Jimmy Zed

yeah its the same as fontas
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:07:42 AM

read it let it soak in

defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:08:47 AM

Wow 3 "This user is ignored" in a row... again.  

So peas full
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:09:03 AM

Jimmy Zed
get lost dickhead.... no one  is buying your crap anymore...old news...piss off

Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: