Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

I just spent $100 more dollars worth of bit coin. Cheap Coins!!!
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:32:33 PM

Here's the criteria you need to follow in order to have a justified complaint when using "report to moderator". The text box they provide insinuates they want a brief explanation yet they ask for a detailed one. Now, if you feel the 200+ posts are unwarranted please make your voice heard.  

The questions raised have been answered astutely by Hondo. The case is now closed. Time will be the determining factor.

Good luck to all members of every Cryptocoin out there - I hope you never have to deal with this level of trolling it buries and obscures important information. It's an utter disservice to Cryptocurrencies.

After receiving a lot of PMs about this subject, seeing a lot of reports of this kind and after one of the global mods PMed me with suggestions regarding this topic, I thought that I should cover it:

Possible (or real, not for me to judge) FUD, accusations or statements are not moderated.

Moderators don't moderate for truth. However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. However, such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Possible scams aren't moderated either due to the fact that's it's extremely hard to make an unbiased decision on a limited amount of evidence and time. Moderators don't have time to be investigators.

Legal note: This is forum policy, not mine.

No they haven't he just  hondo just made some statement that to you looked like and explanation but really it was just explaining what chandran sigs are and admitting to what i'm been saying all along that its flawed and wont work and he shouldn't do it! im still here trying to have a proper discussion about it and prove it to everyone so we can start to progress but there is 98% of you who deny it but its a scam! its vaporware why would i get banned or deleted because i'm here trying to discuss a clear and blatant fraud its tech that isn't viable or possible to implement lol and if he does its going to be slow and its going to need a trust system.

What is wrong with you..its any wonder bitcoin crew don't take you seriously you are a bunch of flipping nightmares!
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:32:40 PM

People think about this that LongAndShort is keep replying constantly without getting off. Everyone needs to sleep at least couple hrs per day and seems like this is a big group fudding at xst from around globe.. just ignore him or moderator needs to do something. Ignoreeeeeeeeee
Please keep buying price is low  Shocked

censor me because im presenting the hard evidence that stealthsend is vaporware in its current form and is pretty much bunch of 12yo abusing anyone else who says anything to contrary "moon" yeah censor people in an anon coin fighting for freedoms...that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard! fine if i was throwing about baseless accusations sure id get it but cmon wake up! just about all of you have without a doubt willingly proven how spineless and misguided you are and you all have the facts and the open source brief and code to see it yet you still don't believe it wow just wow!

Still No Life...... Still No Friends.... Still No Fuck.... You have one friend PCHandJob.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:33:16 PM

I havent followed XST for a while now. What is happening currently, why is the price at 5K ?

Stealthsend is pretty much vaporawre hondo just released some more info on how difficult its going to be and they pretty much have a few ideas and papers but they aren't really on the right track with it nor is it research yet.

Its basically like mintpal launch they screwed it up and the confidence with it. Its only a matter of time before everyone here realises it. The way they propose in the paper to make steathsend; basically opens up the chain for forgery and the chandran sig are not linkable/traceable. Its never been done before touted as impossible in an efficient way and pointless to invest time into..but most people here are like " its all happy days" basically because they either wont acdet the facts or are in denial and or just dont have a clue what it all means. Like its somehow just going to magically get better! Sad

some opinion form a bitcoin dev (experts) you can check the logs here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/

zeerobje

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:34:34 PM

I havent followed XST for a while now. What is happening currently, why is the price at 5K ?

Stealthsend is pretty much vaporawre hondo just released some more info on how difficult its going to be and they pretty much have a few ideas and papers but they aren't really on the right track with it nor is it research yet.

Its basically like mintpal launch they screwed it up and the confidence with it. Its only a matter of time before everyone here realises it. The way they propose in the paper to make steathsend; basically opens up the chain for forgery and the chandran sig are not linkable/traceable. Its never been done before touted as impossible in an efficient way and pointless to invest time into..but most people here are like " its all happy days" basically because they either wont acdet the facts or are in denial and or just dont have a clue what it all means. Like its somehow just going to magically get better! Sad

some opinion form a bitcoin dev (experts) you can check the logs here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/

Still No Life...... Still No Friends.... Still No Fuck.... You have one friend PCHandJob.
tljenson

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:35:01 PM

Just call this guys bluff. Show him where not intimidated.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:37:19 PM

Believe in yourself, this is possible.
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

Just panic sell...

That's not true....longshort is payed by other devs to trash stealth.
Hondo just spoke today...he is supporting the coin and he is going to deliver in time.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:38:52 PM

its not. its prove vaporware! you realise you can go to jail for less the the stuff you are peddling here? its a real place ya know and it could just happen one day
zeerobje

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:39:21 PM

SmallAndNoLifeNOFriendsNoWifeNo...
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:39:32 PM

Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

Dont let Longandshort scare you!  

He is doing this for the money, this is his job.

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

His job is to scare you into dumping and investing in SDC.  

He isn't here to save you from Hondo, he is here to make you dump.

If you dump, he wins.

If you put him on ignore, you win.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Stop letting Long and Short and the SDC trolls scare you.  

XST is just getting started...  I for one am not going anywhere.
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:39:42 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fo0k2XcR.png&t=545&c=GOcFKcntrxZHMA

Here's the part he clipped off,

They're even sick of him over there:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u7ruyd.jpg
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:40:58 PM

Here's the part he clipped off,

They're even sick of him over there:

bjjb is a xst fanboy there to say how much he loves hondo in a technical channel..the mere fact you got that wrong scares me because in my post im actually linking to the whole log  Undecided
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:41:36 PM

Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

Dont let Longandshort scare you!  

He is doing this for the money, this is his job.

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

His job is to scare you into dumping and investing in SDC.  

He isn't here to save you from Hondo, he is here to make you dump.

If you dump, he wins.

If you put him on ignore, you win.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Stop letting Long and Short and the SDC trolls scare you.  

XST is just getting started...  I for one am not going anywhere.

+1
zeerobje

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:41:44 PM

SmallAndNoLifeNOFriendsNoWifeNo...
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:43:53 PM

its not. its prove vaporware! you realise you can go to jail for less the the stuff you are peddling here? its a real place ya know and it could just happen one day

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

It's possible, there is way.
Even this guy don't know what he's talking about;

Please use your logic panic sellers, it's your hard earn money!
tljenson

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:45:00 PM

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

It's possible, there is way.
Even this guy don't know what he's talking about;

Please use your logic panic sellers, it's your hard earn money!

+1000000000 I with you all the way!!!!!!
zeerobje

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

SmallAndNoLifeNoFriendsNoWifeNoGreatCoinsNoMoneyNo.....
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:46:41 PM

When Stealthsend is out we will see 10x or 20x of our investments or would you believing a sociopath with your hard earn money
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:47:28 PM

I've DECIDED TO GO BALLISTIC!! IF THEY DON"T STOP LONG AND SHORT. I'LL KEEP SPAMING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD UNTIL SOMEBODY DOES! OR STOPS ME!!!

BRING IT ON LONGandSHORT FUCKER!!

my thread? whats my thread bitcoin litecoin primecoin peercoin..are you really that daft you are going to spam all of those forums threads!

with what lies and basless acusations like a cry baby saying i made you do it? cmon get a grip kid im here speaking truth confronted by tools with anger issues
what have you got..lies and frustrastions..stuborness and delusions because doesn't seem like you have anything decent going for you considering you are supporting vaporware, copyright infringement and a long list of misleading marketing...want me to go on! thats what i'm talking about go on deny it more i want to discuss it more with you!
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: