Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328437 times)
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:35:03 PM

2 BTC could clear the sell book all the way to 44K satoshis.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foex

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:37:05 PM

Anybody ot der  Grin Grin

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:37:41 PM

its comming soon Smiley
ralexvalex

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:43:11 PM

its comming soon Smiley

My guess is, once 50TH/s dumper is done, price will go up considerably.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:46:12 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 02:42:16 PM by sdersdf2

why all the panic

Because - unless you haven't noticed - there's not much trust in crypto these days. Everybody's watching their backs, worrying about getting scammed and dumped on. "Dump before getting dumped on" seems to be the general attitude out there now, which makes things tougher than they already are for the decent coins/devs out there. Bad apples are ruining it for a lot of the rest of us.

Not involved in BTCD - was considering it, but figuring out what new coin to get into is like walking through a minefield these days.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:48:25 PM

On the off-chance this is one of the few "good" coins/devs and might bounce back, question from this noob to others who've been closely following this coin:

could anyone summarise what's special about it?
have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
dev lack of responsiveness?
missed deadlines?
any key future dates?

Anything to worry about?
silverduck

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:56:45 PM

On the off-chance this is one of the few "good" coins/devs and might bounce back, question from this noob to others who've been closely following this coin:

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
dev lack of responsiveness?
missed deadlines?
any key future dates?

Anything to worry about?

premines are listed on op
no instamines fair launch
no buggy codes
dev been on irc all the time
no missed deadlines, listed on bittrex within a day from launch
key future updates blackwallet
nothing to worry about everything have been smoth and good
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Any hidden problems - None thus far
premines? Small 1.5% of PoW premine... it was the first 304 blocks and I provided the tx data in an earlier post showing it and that public mining started on block 305 26 seconds after on time launch
instamines? None... difficulty adjust is decent
buggy code? Not that I have seen
dev squabbles? Zero to date, just a dev using his real BCT account for this coin and not a new named account to match the coin
dev complacency? Its the first 12 hours since launch... let the coin start to grow before we talk complacency
dev lack of responsiveness? Its the first 12 hours since launch... they have been answering in the thread
missed deadlines? None yet... launch was timely
any key future dates? They would be in the OP... I suggest you read it.
Anything to worry about? You already missed the big payday boat... now there will be a ton of miners and traders, but there is still BTC to be made so join us!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:11:40 PM

I just made an account at Atomic Trade in case it's the first to host BTCD.  Come join me:

https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=8U75NLMI

NICE! Smiley  didn't even think to put in a referral link! Smiley  Glad you joined! Smiley

This exchange is quite limited, and if you want to trade like in any normal exchange you need to buy upgrade which is very stupid
$59 per month so you can have 30 open buy orders and 24 open sell orders and with the free membership you can have only 4 sell and 6 buy open orders which really sucks big time

You do realize those numbers are Per-Market not total right!!!
silverduck

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:16:43 PM

I just made an account at Atomic Trade in case it's the first to host BTCD.  Come join me:

NICE! Smiley  didn't even think to put in a referral link! Smiley  Glad you joined! Smiley

This exchange is quite limited, and if you want to trade like in any normal exchange you need to buy upgrade which is very stupid
$59 per month so you can have 30 open buy orders and 24 open sell orders and with the free membership you can have only 4 sell and 6 buy open orders which really sucks big time

who the fuck pays to trade when u have other exchanges
ralexvalex

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:18:03 PM

price goes up. now we talking
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:23:03 PM

Can you post a link for that?  And how long is the POW stage?

Thanks...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:24:30 PM

Price rising on Bittrex...Hang onto your hats boys  Grin Don't be surprised by 50k satoshis!

Can you post a link for that?  And how long is the POW stage?

Thanks...
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BTCD

2 Week PoW

BTW, which pools are up and running now?
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:25:57 PM

I think you may not understand how it works. Every site charges you to trade. We just offer optional account upgrades. Btw if you compare the cost of a trade on AT to anywhere else you will see that it's actually much cheaper due to the fact that we charge on both sides of the transaction not just taking btc form both parties, add to that the fact that 40+% off those fees are given back to the sites users. In fact AT is the only exchange where you can join and start with nothing and get paid just for interacting with the community.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

Coin hasn't even warmed up.  wait until volume hits 100+ and miners stop dumping.
silverduck

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:28:56 PM

I think you may not understand how it works. Every site charges you to trade. We just offer optional account upgrades. Btw if you compare the cost of a trade on AT to anywhere else you will see that it's actually much cheaper due to the fact that we charge on both sides of the transaction not just taking btc form both parties, add to that the fact that 40+% off those fees are given back to the sites users. In fact AT is the only exchange where you can join and start with nothing and get paid just for interacting with the community.

lets say i want to start with nothing, how do i get paid for interacting with the community
jBacchus

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:29:35 PM

My ONLY gripe about the site is that Mr. ByronP decided to go to sleep last night instead of adding this coin! Smiley  SHAME ON YOU SIR!!! SHAME! ON! YOU! Smiley  Love AT Smiley
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

anyone interested in a p2pool?
jBacchus

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

lets say i want to start with nothing, how do i get paid for interacting with the community

Just by chatting you earn ATP (AtomicTradePoints)...
silverduck

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Just by chatting you earn ATP (AtomicTradePoints)...

and how many points do i get 1 and the limit for trading them is 10k? or no limit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: