Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:31:33 AM

Trollboxers are convinced that because there has not been a big dump since the 20's there is one whale buying & selling back & forth to himself to create this price rise, and the end is nigh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:46:08 AM

Why the sck price increase - I think it whale pumping there wasn't any breaking news in the last 2 days

big money people usually have ways of getting the news before it breaks
but I think this is a lot from the technical analysis guys, the breakout from flag pattern was classic
also all the btsx profits had to go somewhere.

I did happen to answer some questions in the NXT forum's most active thread about BTCD, got comments like "mind blown", that's good I think.

I see 100 BTC of BTCD purchased over 24 hours on bittrex and probably similar amount of cryptsy. Oh, I was in the chat complaining about my missing withdrawal and people asked me some questions, maybe they liked what they heard?

So the question of whether this was a pump or accumulation will be answered in the next few days. If we see 200+ BTC of sell orders, then it was whale pumping for dumping. My prediction is that we go to the usual lower volume consolidation phase as people get used to the new price point. Maybe it takes two weeks and another flag pattern, nobody knows.

since the peak at .007 to .0072, there has been 5 BTC of sales on bittrex and twice that on cryptsy. so volume is dropping. People tend to concentrate too much on price. What good is 1 BTCD available at .006? there's only 2 BTC available under .00666

anyway the price cant be going up 40% per day, a pullback is natural and needed. I just am skeptical there will be big volumes during the pullback. My theory is that the new money has made a bet on BTCD at the current price level and I doubt they will be selling before they are making some money. If you look at the volume during the current price spike, you will see very little volume before it hit .006, this is because there just wasnt much BTCD available below that. Once we broke .006 (clearly all time high and breakout from flag pattern), the big volumes came in between .006 and .007

My guess is they are either longer term hodlers or requiring some decent gains to exit, so probably waiting for teleport release and price of .01 to lock in some profits and then be able to ride the BTCD without much net capital in it.

but of course, your analysis might be the correct one, I am just guessing

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:51:09 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 07:05:06 AM by jl777

Trollboxers are convinced that because there has not been a big dump since the 20's there is one whale buying & selling back & forth to himself to create this price rise, and the end is nigh.
Smiley
if they only took the time to do some research.

I am somewhat known in the NXT community and with NXT in down cycle I think a lot of them are buying BTCD and NXT peoples are primarily hodlers as they are used to the longer term nature of 2.0 crypto

I am also reaching out to the bitcoin community's main altcoin thread for some help with code review as I do not want to leave to chance that I missed some key leakage of info. I am a good coder, but I do make mistakes, even homer simpson level mistakes! So, always best to get anything complicated reviewed by a competent coder.

If I missed something it is best to find it now and also getting independent review by acknowledged expert will help with BTCD adoption.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Reishicoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:08:14 AM

http://np.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ee4ol/zerocoin_anyone_in_light_of_the_bitlicense/   this was submitted 11 hours ago and not a single comment about teleport...
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:12:41 AM

http://np.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ee4ol/zerocoin_anyone_in_light_of_the_bitlicense/   this was submitted 11 hours ago and not a single comment about teleport...

fixed that. others should add to it. : -)
kishan889

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:57:21 AM

Why the sck price increase - I think it whale pumping there wasn't any breaking news in the last 2 days

big money people usually have ways of getting the news before it breaks
but I think this is a lot from the technical analysis guys, the breakout from flag pattern was classic
also all the btsx profits had to go somewhere.

I did happen to answer some questions in the NXT forum's most active thread about BTCD, got comments like "mind blown", that's good I think.

I see 100 BTC of BTCD purchased over 24 hours on bittrex and probably similar amount of cryptsy. Oh, I was in the chat complaining about my missing withdrawal and people asked me some questions, maybe they liked what they heard?

So the question of whether this was a pump or accumulation will be answered in the next few days. If we see 200+ BTC of sell orders, then it was whale pumping for dumping. My prediction is that we go to the usual lower volume consolidation phase as people get used to the new price point. Maybe it takes two weeks and another flag pattern, nobody knows.

since the peak at .007 to .0072, there has been 5 BTC of sales on bittrex and twice that on cryptsy. so volume is dropping. People tend to concentrate too much on price. What good is 1 BTCD available at .006? there's only 2 BTC available under .00666

anyway the price cant be going up 40% per day, a pullback is natural and needed. I just am skeptical there will be big volumes during the pullback. My theory is that the new money has made a bet on BTCD at the current price level and I doubt they will be selling before they are making some money. If you look at the volume during the current price spike, you will see very little volume before it hit .006, this is because there just wasnt much BTCD available below that. Once we broke .006 (clearly all time high and breakout from flag pattern), the big volumes came in between .006 and .007

My guess is they are either longer term hodlers or requiring some decent gains to exit, so probably waiting for teleport release and price of .01 to lock in some profits and then be able to ride the BTCD without much net capital in it.

but of course, your analysis might be the correct one, I am just guessing

James

What was the initial price of this coin because this coin has really got a real popularity and had already cached up the market ?..
Vortexdj

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:51:28 AM

I think around 50k
JRoC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:02:49 AM

Hi JRoC,
Don't be upset! Try this way: delete all files and directories on the below folder if your wallet.dat is still empty or except it.
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\BitcoinDark
Check the file extension is .conf and the exact name is: BitcoinDark.conf (I noticed your config file is BitCoinDark.conf; C language  is Case sensitive!)
Rerun and hope it works!

Thanks that works!

Now which pool would you recommend? I got 2 zues blizzard ASIC miners I can get like 2.4MHS
SHossain

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:36:02 AM

Hi JRoC,
Don't be upset! Try this way: delete all files and directories on the below folder if your wallet.dat is still empty or except it.
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\BitcoinDark
Check the file extension is .conf and the exact name is: BitcoinDark.conf (I noticed your config file is BitCoinDark.conf; C language  is Case sensitive!)
Rerun and hope it works!

Thanks that works!

Now which pool would you recommend? I got 2 zues blizzard ASIC miners I can get like 2.4MHS

You can use the official multipool or xpool from the OP. Both of them are doing good.
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

Weekends are usually when volumes go down, prices stagnate. What is going on?

Money never really sleeps.  As it get's more exposure I think we'll see BTCD move from the shadows and bring with it new patterns of trading.

Here you go James

well the price has to decide whether to go up or down out of a flag pattern. When it is trending up, most likely to break to the upside. I guess market decided up was the right direction Smiley
So, most likely is some sort of consolidation, the key question is where?

Up.   Wink

The Pennant pattern is considered a "Continuation Pattern" in technical analysis. It's formed when there is a large movement in an investment "the flagpole", followed by a consolidation period with converging trendlines forming the Pennant pattern.  This is then followed by a breakout USUALLY IN THE SAME DIRECTION as the initial large movement.

So, what have we just created here with the latest move?

Answer.  We don't know yet.  The pattern could break down.  However if it consolidates from here over the next few weeks (usually 1 to 5 weeks), and forms another Pennant through price consolidation, that pattern would indicate another breakout to the upside.   And since we all know BTCD is going TDM ...   Grin  ...
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Well am happy enjoyed the nice ride last night and decided to stop in at and sell most me stock up at 7s and began buying back in and now about to buy back in the 6s. Nice % of me stock on BTCD to go up for future rallys pumps dumps what ever you want to call them.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

Weekends are usually when volumes go down, prices stagnate. What is going on?

Money never really sleeps.  As it get's more exposure I think we'll see BTCD move from the shadows and bring with it new patterns of trading.

Here you go James

well the price has to decide whether to go up or down out of a flag pattern. When it is trending up, most likely to break to the upside. I guess market decided up was the right direction Smiley
So, most likely is some sort of consolidation, the key question is where?

Up.   Wink

The Pennant pattern is considered a "Continuation Pattern" in technical analysis. It's formed when there is a large movement in an investment "the flagpole", followed by a consolidation period with converging trendlines forming the Pennant pattern.  This is then followed by a breakout USUALLY IN THE SAME DIRECTION as the initial large movement.

So, what have we just created here with the latest move?

Answer.  We don't know yet.  The pattern could break down.  However if it consolidates from here over the next few weeks (usually 1 to 5 weeks), and forms another Pennant through price consolidation, that pattern would indicate another breakout to the upside.   And since we all know BTCD is going TDM ...   Grin  ...

you are overthinking in my opinion. I bought yesterday for 10 btc btcd and did not even looked at the charts. It's not all about technical analysis. especially not for the new crypto's.
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:27:01 PM

you are overthinking in my opinion. I bought yesterday for 10 btc btcd and did not even looked at the charts. It's not all about technical analysis. especially not for the new crypto's.

some people do trade technical analysis, which is why it works (sometimes)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:40:28 PM

Dat dump at bittrex  Shocked
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:51:28 PM

Well am happy enjoyed the nice ride last night and decided to stop in at and sell most me stock up at 7s and began buying back in and now about to buy back in the 6s. Nice % of me stock on BTCD to go up for future rallys pumps dumps what ever you want to call them.

Yeah. Awesome rally over the last couple of days. Increased my BTCD stack by 30%.
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:00:51 PM

hi
I want to make a mining contract of 12 months to throw 15mh to the multipool.
One I found is $240
Do you guys know any cheaper?

thanks!

O_o
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:19:31 PM

aaaand I'm back, missed you guys Grin
2 weeks away busy felt like ages, didn't dare to open the thread feeling I had a lot to catch up to but lacked the time and didn't want to see good news which means the price will go up further while I still don't have the money to buy more Roll Eyes. Now I finished going through the whole thread from day 1 till now to make sure I knew all there is to know!
Congrats james, all other devs and the awesome community on this success and all what may come, I see non zero-sum endeavours building for the good of all really as the single way of thinking and work ethic that is noble and deserves striving for.
(but daaaeium you make me nervous while I have to wait 2 more weeks to get some funds Tongue)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

Dat dump at bittrex  Shocked

I do not mind dumpers be dumping am waiting a little longer to buy my coins back in and so far almost made 3x my holdings with this coin in the last 24 hours from the prices going up and now coming down again if it pops back down to 5s ill be super happy but its not far off but maybe buy bank in at 62s or 63s somewhere

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
SHossain

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:45:36 PM

Thanks James, Azeh, BTCD dev team for continuing the incredible works.

Feeling annoyed that I can not log in to my ghash.io account where my 1TH S2 mining BTC due to two-factor authentication and I am on holiday. Mobile roaming not working. Would buy some more BTCD with the mined BTC. Cant help myself until I am back home :-(
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:00:49 PM

Can someone tell me why there were lots of miniscule sell offers on Cryptsy for BTCD yesterday. (I notice not so much today)

I understand some want to get rid of remnanats, but I dont think that was the case for them all. I felt
it was intentional, but I don't really know the reason why. I find those micro amounts realy annoying Smiley

I got so annoyed with them at at times I started buying them up  Kiss But I couldn't keep that going indefinitely
of course..
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: