Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:02:27 AM

Could anyone explain why bitcoindark exist ? There is already boolberry in the supernet. Cryptonote is the best technology right now. What is bitcoindark ? A coin ? A protocol ? I dont understand why people hold some when there are cleary better options WITHIN supernet

You don't know? Tech not your thing?

Of course not, your job is to spread boilerplate Monero FUD last 9 months...  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Market Caps Today

BTCD.... $1,450,000 (price up from summer levels)

BBR......... $125,000 (price down > 90% from summer levels)

I'm really tired of people complaining about BTCD price...
It's held up amazingly well... waiting for the SuperNET roll out.

Speaking as a Pro Trader with CS degree...
James is by far the best combined tech genius + finance genius 'round here. By far.

It may be a little bubbly, but the man has created $8+ million in asset value...
This is not luck... it's experienced, professional planning and execution.

So give The Man 2015 to play it all out...
There are all kinds of fascinating wildcards with Pangea and the VPNCoin.  

Agree 100%, James is the only true crypto renaissance man - tech, finance, communication, motivation, education - and he must be working 16-18 hour days 6-7 days per week for a solid year now. I seriously have about as much hetro man love for jl777 as I'm capable of giving to an unknown dude on the internet, and I'm grateful to have a nice wad of BTCD. Ups and downs in price now wont mean a thing to the end result, unless you're a day trader, which I'm not.

Thank you James Smiley

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 07:14:10 AM

Could anyone explain why bitcoindark exist ? There is already boolberry in the supernet. Cryptonote is the best technology right now. What is bitcoindark ? A coin ? A protocol ? I dont understand why people hold some when there are cleary better options WITHIN supernet

Of course not, your job is to spread boilerplate Monero FUD last 9 months...  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Market Caps Today

James is by far the best combined tech genius + finance genius 'round here. By far.

It may be a little bubbly, but the man has created $8+ million in asset value...

Agree 100%, James is the only true crypto renaissance man - tech, finance, communication, motivation, education - and he must be working 16-18 hour days 6-7 days per week for a solid year now. I seriously have about as much hetro man love for jl777 as I'm capable of giving to an unknown dude on the internet, and I'm grateful to have a nice wad of BTCD. Ups and downs in price now wont mean a thing to the end result, unless you're a day trader, which I'm not.

Thank you James Smiley

thanks for your support. been working more like 18 hrs/day 28 days a month, but I have been doing this for 7 yrs now, the prior 6 was pre-crypto but I seem to have gained some skills from all that coding. I will probably become one of the few coders who writes over a million lines of code.

I decided to put a cool new module into BTCD, it will then become a valuable service provider for the rest of the SuperNET. This is a brand new tech that I have been working on the last two days and it enables the proper solving of many currently unsolved problems and could allow for a much wider appeal.

So, if you have faith in me HODL. If not, please sell.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:33:15 AM

Market Caps Today

Thank you James Smiley

thanks for your support. been working more like 18 hrs/day 28 days a month, but I have been doing this for 7 yrs now, the prior 6 was pre-crypto but I seem to have gained some skills from all that coding. I will probably become one of the few coders who writes over a million lines of code.

I decided to put a cool new module into BTCD, it will then become a valuable service provider for the rest of the SuperNET. This is a brand new tech that I have been working on the last two days and it enables the proper solving of many currently unsolved problems and could allow for a much wider appeal.

James

HODLing and buying more. Wont stop. Cant stop. Keeping the faith Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

Dammit James, bought 500 in the last 2 days now buying more BTC with dirty fiat to buy more BTCD  Undecided

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

any new gambling sites taking BTCD?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:06:54 AM

Feel free to weigh in on this discussion: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/glassbox-spreading-fud-about-nxt-and-jl777-assets/
There's a thread on Reddit.
I guess it won't be long before some skeptics have to find new arguments.
Would be picking up some more BTCD, if I had the means right now...
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:08:28 AM

i clicked on the gambling sites on page 1. any of them work?
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

Market Caps Today

Thank you James Smiley

James

Long Live James , Long Live BitcoinDark
Just HODL

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

James

Alright, I'll take the bait. What is this cool new tech of which you speak? Smiley
Timevortex

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:47:36 PM

Yeah, I am really also quite excited about BTCD and the Supernet grid.    2015 looks to be a great year!!

This is history in the making.

Cheers!  Have a happy new year!!

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:59:16 PM

James

Alright, I'll take the bait. What is this cool new tech of which you speak? Smiley
I posted in slack the details

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
mobileman42

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:07:46 PM

James

The links in jl777's signature lead me to "this page is not available" and "SSL Connection error"

The links were working for me yesterday.

Happy New Year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

Market Caps Today

Thank you James Smiley

James

Long Live James , Long Live BitcoinDark
Just HODL

Hey you stole my sentence!! LOL

Happy New Year James and wish you all the best for the coming year that will be full of success!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:10:01 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 112 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

We need to have some more mining support over here at this pool. It's slowly picking up a little though. Prices are starting to climb so this is a good reason to point more hash at the pool. These prices won't last for much longer as BTCD and SuperNET are nearing their v1 release.

FYI, since it is the holidays this week, shifts will be paid out as I have time to validate them. Everything will still be running and exchanging as normal. Don't be alarmed if a shift isn't paid on it's normal schedule.

The fixed schedule will return to normal Jan 5th.

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:20:37 PM

James

Been checking the different slack channels, don't see it .... (?)
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

O_o
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:36:41 PM

James

I think it is blockchain compression.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:20:50 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 01:40:17 AM by CECVW

Its new year and see the sign left us

BitcoinDark  $ 1,522,483  $ 1.27   1,197,711 BTCD   $ 2,787  7.77 %

Percentage growth 7.77 that's James magical (jl777) number and my six sense tells me BTCD will be this year above $100

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jertsy

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:26:58 AM

James

I think it is blockchain compression.

That would be a really big plus.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:58:13 PM

Happy New Year BTCD devs and community!!  May 2015 be peaceful and joyous for all Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: