Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:05:19 AM

SAME EMPTY ANSWERS I GET FROM EVERY DAMN PERSON IN THIS THREAD AND SUPPORTING URO. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THAT INVOLVES AN ANSWER THEN PLEASE STFU.

The rational choice for you at this point is to move on.

However, I see your plan is to remain here and stomp your feet.

Good luck to you.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:05:27 AM

SAME EMPTY ANSWERS I GET FROM EVERY DAMN PERSON IN THIS THREAD AND SUPPORTING URO. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THAT INVOLVES AN ANSWER THEN PLEASE STFU. (not directed to wasobot or anyone who at least showed some respect when stated there belief)

Corather I appreciate your real response pretty sad that the racist one is the only one actually making an attempt. I dont think you read my response tho as you answered with a completely new answer

your original answer had nothing to do with the demand created or why there would be demand created. This time you did mention the protocol and that when companies accept it they would increase demand.  The problem is why would they accept it? There is absolutely no reason I have stated this already if you would have read my post.  They will never gain profit from accepting URO. Theres no major benefit for a UREA supplier to accept URO as payment. Its a HUGE LOSS.  Its a MAJOR RISK.  THERES MINIMAL TO NO REWARD WHAT SO EVER.

So unless GES themselves buy up the URO to reasonably close to market price WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER SIGN UP!?!?!

How will they create the demand? Why will companies just sign up? (just a continuation of the same question)

You're operating from a false premise. They've agreed to accept it. If there's agreement, there's validation.

Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:05:54 AM

SAME EMPTY ANSWERS I GET FROM EVERY DAMN PERSON IN THIS THREAD AND SUPPORTING URO. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THAT INVOLVES AN ANSWER THEN PLEASE STFU.
So are you trying to ask a question or just trying to nicely FUD?
People took time to answer your question, while they have answered it 100 times before also in this thread. At least you could show some respect to them, as they did for you.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:08:16 AM

People took time to answer your question, while they have answered it 100 times before also in this thread. At least you could show some respect to them, as they did for you.

Man I finally realized what's going on, it's an interrogation. They want to see if we change our story and so far it's not working.

true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:15:54 AM

I have tried and tried to believe. I can only tell people something is legit and they should invest if I feel I have intelligently looked at what is expected to happen and how its expected to get there.  I feel I was ran around a bush like 100 times and ended up with no further knowledge.

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499091979561480194

Now waiting for a response that must be calculated because its taking awhile. but I have a feeling this endless circle will end with them telling me nothing and me going to bed. This is not fud I want the truth. I want to believe. If this post is deleted it will be exposed.

WHAT is so hard about this question:

How will URO ever meet UREA prices. How will it possibly stay there? If say farmers want to buy more URO to hold onto but cant because the price would go up unreasonably how to keep the price down? Vice Versa how to even get the price up to begin with? How is this not a reasonable question? It may seem complicated but really its not I asked for just one real solution

The closest I got to an answer was pointing to protocols and ratifications as the reasoning.  

Like I mentioned in the tweets the ratifications are not even notarized so what are there purpose? They are completely useless pieces of information.

The protocol is quite literally just a sales arrangement that in no way enforces that the price of uro will increase. Nor does it in any way benefit GES to sell UREA for URO at this time as even if the price were to match they would only even out, not gain profit.  Even if they assume urea prices will increase how could the benefits possibly outway the risk? Theres no way! Unless they can afford to invest in uro themselves. Sell the urea themselves and completely control the market (making it centralized and pointless) I dont foresee URO EVER matching prices.

PLEASE someone explain to me how this will happen?

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency (great plan by the way, I expect once its released URO will try to copy, making prediction now 1:13AM PST 8/12/2014 edit Smiley).  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward possibility is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer. In fact the conversation ended with UROFOUNDATION pretending like I just dont get it by stating

"Uro Foundation ‏@UroFoundation 34m

@BitEXtra a certain level of economic knowledge is needed to understand the peg. We will make more videos to explain each aspect."

I want to believe. Read the tweets and tell me if anything I stated was unreasonable questions?

Please split your questions up into individual bite-sized chunks, then create the questions at https://answers.launchpad.net/uro/+addquestion

(You will need to create a launchpad.net/Ubuntu One account, which is free and requires no identifying personal data)

If the above link does not work for you, please click "Ask a question" on this page:

https://answers.launchpad.net/uro/

If the above link does not work for you, please click the "Answers" tab, then click "Ask a question" on this page:

https://launchpad.net/uro/

This is the URO project's official Q & A management platform. It is a very mature solution originally created to manage the world's most popular open source project: Ubuntu

We have gone this way is to reduce repetition by having previous answers readily available to new members.

This forum thread is only for casual discussion within the community. Please do not anticipate formal answers from the URO team on this thread.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:16:25 AM

I have tried and tried to believe. I can only tell people something is legit and they should invest if I feel I have intelligently looked at what is expected to happen and how its expected to get there.  I feel I was ran around a bush like 100 times and ended up with no further knowledge.

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499091979561480194

Now waiting for a response that must be calculated because its taking awhile. but I have a feeling this endless circle will end with them telling me nothing and me going to bed. This is not fud I want the truth. I want to believe. If this post is deleted it will be exposed.

WHAT is so hard about this question:

How will URO ever meet UREA prices. How will it possibly stay there? If say farmers want to buy more URO to hold onto but cant because the price would go up unreasonably how to keep the price down? Vice Versa how to even get the price up to begin with? How is this not a reasonable question? It may seem complicated but really its not I asked for just one real solution

The closest I got to an answer was pointing to protocols and ratifications as the reasoning.  

Like I mentioned in the tweets the ratifications are not even notarized so what are there purpose? They are completely useless pieces of information.

The protocol is quite literally just a sales arrangement that in no way enforces that the price of uro will increase. Nor does it in any way benefit GES to sell UREA for URO at this time as even if the price were to match they would only even out, not gain profit.  Even if they assume urea prices will increase how could the benefits possibly outway the risk? Theres no way! Unless they can afford to invest in uro themselves. Sell the urea themselves and completely control the market (making it centralized and pointless) I dont foresee URO EVER matching prices.

PLEASE someone explain to me how this will happen?

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency.  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer

+1 I hope true-asset will comment on this valid points.

I've been following the whole saga and read with interest ALL posts, Chang's included.

What we have here is some people, the URO Foundation, building a tool like no one has ever seen before. Unique for the last 2,000 years of recorded history, URO is to buy 1 ton of UREA.

Unbelievably GREAT idea.
So what the fathers of this idea do? They tell us to "take it by faith".

Wow! Who are you True Asset? Jesus reincarnated?

URO Foundation will stand or fall depending on 1 URO = 1 ton of DELIVERED Urea.

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof.

I would expect URO Foundation to arrange, along with NIERs, the following two things:
[1]
I would expect the Foundation to arrange with an international auditor (PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, Intertek ....) to verify each step of the first trade, from start to actual, physical delivery of Urea to a buyer's destination. I would expect to see not photos of urea from pinterest but Intertek's signed inspector's photos from the actual ship.

[2]
Then I would expect the Foundation and all NIERS having signed the URO agreement to setup a dedicated order desk for URO holders to arrange for Urea shipments. There should be a service explaining to URO buyers all steps needed, how the URO should be deposited with a proxy for release when freight documents were submitted, which international auditor would inspect the cargo, what documents would be released etc.

Now I see URO Foundation doing what? On count [1] they tell us to "have faith". On count [2] they tell us we can't have all kinds of weirdos calling in for fake urea orders...

So we have hobopete trying to do research on his own and Chang et al hammering on very valid points all the way.

I don't live in a black and white world. I know there are infinite varieties of grey in between. So a coin is NOT either scam or legit. There may be a great many variations in between. In reality, however, I take the following actions:

As a trader, I have hit my stop loss and I'm out of URO at a loss which I can afford without any hurt feelings.
As a crypto enthousiast I want coins to really succeed. Like most people here, I want to believe.
So I keep reading, learning and thinking.
I want to believe because of rational, solid, down to earth, verifiable, real world data.

If I wanted to take a coin on faith, I might as well place my faith on God Almighty and retire to a monastery with no WiFi  Cry

+1 Well I hope they will show third party validation from reputable QA companies.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:19:32 AM

+1 Well I hope they will show third party validation from reputable QA companies.

It's been stated very clearly that this will not be forthcoming.  If that's what you need, move on.  It's not coming.

Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:23:01 AM

Man I finally realized what's going on, it's an interrogation. They want to see if we change our story and so far it's not working.

most answers were the same stupid answers over and over again like above by bitcycle. idiots who dont want to know the truth. I did edit (before anyone responded) my post to mention its not directed to those with real reasonable answers.  But to those like bitcycle who instead of trying to find an answer or provide one say stuff like "you dont like it move on" which is the answer of a ignorant person who is probably not smart enough to understand the structure but wants to believe thinking they will get rich. I am not in the mood for stupid when i spent over an hour asking the same question to someone who is supposed to represent this investment.

AGAIN I HAVE 0 DOLLARS TO INVEST. I AM NOT HERE AS AN INVESTOR OR SOMEONE WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT FUDDING UP OR DOWN THE PRICE.

I am here as someone who cares. Someone who has watched numerous people go completely broke investing in stupid shit like pandacoin. I seek the truth, that is all. Sleep i must. Really dont care what anyone thinks I will continue this search for the truth until i find it. I have tried and tried to believe in this project not once seeing some legit proof or reasonable plan to assume its going to get there.  Dont believe me? check the price of uro? Last I checked its still going down and noone is investing. Please explain why its going to magically jump up MASSIVELY to match prices? Even in a years time why or how?! Explain to me why the company will start accepting URO for UREA? Why would they? Whats the point?

Again I have yet to see any proof of delivery (this is not unreasonable if you think there excuse is reasonable then your blind).
I also have yet to see proof of concept that is reasonable (again if you believe it is you are riding belief NOT proof)

I really need sleep so stop responding within 30 seconds of my submission lol

ALSO +1 to elkrisi and -1 again to bitcycle. WHY DONT YOU NEED ANY PROOF? you really are an idiot if you really think there will be additional support will form and push the price up without SOMETHING!?!? REALLY?!?! Then UREA suppliers are just going to hop on and sell all there UREA for URO at rock bottom prices for what reason again?! or GES is going to buy up all the URO and make the price even??? oh wait they havent done that yet?!?!? why not?! because they dont have the money to and its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Again I WANT to believe. I choose to be intelligent and look at it. Bitcycle and anyone like you, you are being ignorant.  

Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:26:53 AM

Proof of this concept will come eventually, one way or another. But highly probable not today, tomorrow, or next week. And even when it is there, you can still doubt the source of it. So the only real proof is in actually buying urea with urocoin yourself. And that will only be YOUR proof, not someone else's.
I believe that my judgement is good. And in my opinion uro will be one of the biggest things in the altcoinworld of 2014. I could be wrong. But I know I am not  Smiley
And I am not going to convince anyone.
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:28:26 AM

most answers were the same stupid answers over and over again like above by bitcycle. idiots who dont want to know the truth. I did edit (before anyone responded) my post to mention its not directed to those with real reasonable answers.  But to those like bitcycle who instead of trying to find an answer or provide one say stuff like "you dont like it move on" which is the answer of a ignorant person who is probably not smart enough to understand the structure but wants to believe thinking they will get rich. I am not in the mood for stupid when i spent over an hour asking the same question to someone who is supposed to represent this investment.

AGAIN I HAVE 0 DOLLARS TO INVEST. I AM NOT HERE AS AN INVESTOR OR SOMEONE WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT FUDDING UP OR DOWN THE PRICE.

I am here as someone who cares. Someone who has watched numerous people go completely broke investing in stupid shit like pandacoin. I seek the truth, that is all. Sleep i must. Really dont care what anyone thinks I will continue this search for the truth until i find it. I have tried and tried to believe in this project not once seeing some legit proof or reasonable plan to assume its going to get there.  Dont believe me? check the price of uro? Last I checked its still going down and noone is investing. Please explain why its going to magically jump up MASSIVELY to match prices? Even in a years time why or how?! Explain to me why the company will start accepting URO for UREA? Why would they? Whats the point?

Again I have yet to see any proof of delivery (this is not unreasonable if you think there excuse is reasonable then your blind).
I also have yet to see proof of concept that is reasonable (again if you believe it is you are riding belief NOT proof)

ALSO +1 to elkrisi and -1 again to bitcycle. WHY DONT YOU NEED ANY PROOF? you really are an idiot if you really think there will be additional support will form and push the price up without SOMETHING!?!? REALLY?!?! Then UREA suppliers are just going to hop on and sell all there UREA for URO at rock bottom prices for what reason again?! or GES is going to buy up all the URO and make the price even??? oh wait they havent done that yet?!?!? why not?! because they dont have the money to and its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Again I WANT to believe. I choose to be intelligent and look at it. Bitcycle and anyone like you, you are being ignorant.  

i think its better for you to stay out of this coin, its not as safe investment as you need :S, because the answers you got are the answers that are.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:28:36 AM

80 orders, that's all it'll take for 90% of the URO to be in the hands of the suppliers. Who will they sell it back to? The real buyers of urea, and they will pay market prices. I don't know how many more times I can explain this the same way. Maybe you just don't have the capacity to understand market forces.

Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:29:44 AM

most answers were the same stupid answers over and over again like above by bitcycle. idiots who dont want to know the truth. I did edit (before anyone responded) my post to mention its not directed to those with real reasonable answers.  But to those like bitcycle who instead of trying to find an answer or provide one say stuff like "you dont like it move on" which is the answer of a ignorant person who is probably not smart enough to understand the structure but wants to believe thinking they will get rich.

I will guarantee you with 100% certainty that I have carefully considered and researched the proposition being made here.  I've spent a great deal of time on it.

I've come to conclusions that satisfy me and decided the amount I'm willing to risk, given my assessment of how likely it is to work out.

For you, that amount is clearly zero.  Cool. Awesome.  Let this one go.
Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:42:55 AM

80 orders, that's all it'll take for 90% of the URO to be in the hands of the suppliers. Who will they sell it back to? The real buyers of urea, and they will pay market prices. I don't know how many more times I can explain this the same way. Maybe you just don't have the capacity to understand market forces.

im glad im still here to yet again destroy your pathetic responses. this does not even make sense you state yet another comment acting like you already said something that yet AGAIN you havent said till just now.  "how many ways can i say this?" maybe you havent said it at all?!?! you are rude just like i mentioned in the past and a racist. your opinions might aswell be kept to yourself because they are useless to me.

ONTOP OF THIS YOU DIDNT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

WHY WILL THE SUPPLIERS SELL UREA FOR URO TO BEGIN WITH, why will they dump urea for URO? THERES NO REASON its not going to magically turn a profit unless UREA prices go up AND URO matches. thats a HUGE risk beyond what ANY company would undertake.  why take the 80 orders? you act like this is small 80 orders is HUGE. As you can see GES has how many orders now?! in how long?! you expect the owners of each urea supplier to just sit on uro? then sell it back later? why? WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?

EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE GES SOLD UREA ALREADY! Why would anyone else?! do you really thing GES is going to single handed pay for the entire market and make the 80 sales?!? all while making the price go up not down due to free market interferance of users like you who are likely sitting on a huge stack of uro?!

I mean really think about it?

I trust every coin I come across until I smell something fishy then i try to find the truth. If I am questioning it its with good merit and reason I can guarantee you that. and EVERY single question I have asked gets answered piss-poorly with no reasonable facts.  If your going to answer my question please answer it wholly and with facts. I would like to have a REAL answer not just an empty promise by a development team who has yet to do anything professionally (no notarized documents (i still want to know wtf the ratifications have to do with anything related to price increases and why they are not notarized?!?!), strange lack of transparency on shipments, inability to answer reasonable questions)

most answers were the same stupid answers over and over again like above by bitcycle. idiots who dont want to know the truth. I did edit (before anyone responded) my post to mention its not directed to those with real reasonable answers.  But to those like bitcycle who instead of trying to find an answer or provide one say stuff like "you dont like it move on" which is the answer of a ignorant person who is probably not smart enough to understand the structure but wants to believe thinking they will get rich.

I will guarantee you with 100% certainty that I have carefully considered and researched the proposition being made here.  I've spent a great deal of time on it.

I've come to conclusions that satisfy me and decided the amount I'm willing to risk, given my assessment of how likely it is to work out.

For you, that amount is clearly zero.  Cool. Awesome.  Let this one go.

if you really believe why not help me come to the same reasonable conclusion. If your an intelligent person you should be able to argue the points that you claim with facts.  I understand that there are certain risks worth taking. Like I said I have 2 uro which is worth the risk IMO.  That doesn't change the fact that questions are unanswered and I am willing to ask them.

So again why do you respond with meaningless empty answers?
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:47:05 AM

>>>>>Explain to me why the company will start accepting URO for UREA? Why would they? Whats the point?

Because URO gives such advantages as:

Wholesalers get profit, simply selling let it be UC for example (Uro Certificate) at the price of higher, than they paid for Uro. It is the same, as was earlier when they bought up urea at the low distributor price and resold on the high wholesale.
In a case when farmers go to the exchange and buy Uro independently at the open market, they keep to themselves that profit which differently would remain in pockets of wholesalers. But as not many farmers guess how to do this, they have no impact on the size of profit of wholesalers.
And at last, wholesalers have access to urea at the low prices, signing annual contracts with the international trading companies that  is possible to do now by using  Uro. As well as earlier, urea, and now  Uro, can be acquired by wholesalers in large ammounts at the low price that won't prevent them to continue to do the work – inventory, accounting calculations and support of clients.
The market of futures it is simple for traders, but not for farmers. Moreover, now, to the ordinary inhabitant to get access to the market of futures, it is necessary to find the broker, to fill in all documents, to pay all commissions and collecting, etc. It too difficult long also isn't necessary for anybody except traders. Uro simplifies all this process before elementary actions therefore it has to have a great success with farmers.
To achieve success in something, it is necessary to use the most advanced technologies. The newest, "strange" and unclear ideas and experiments often serve as precedents for further researches. But Uro it isn't simple experiment, it is attempt to connect existing technologies for receiving considerably the best result. Futures – it isn't new, PoW blockchain – already too, but the combination of these technologies in a context of agriculture is new, it more than adequately to studying, because can bring benefit as in usual life of community of agriculture, and to confirm universal usefulness of blockchain technology.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:47:16 AM

im glad im still here to yet again destroy your pathetic responses. this does not even make sense you state yet another comment acting like you already said something that yet AGAIN you havent said till just now.  "how many ways can i say this?" maybe you havent said it at all?!?! you are rude just like i mentioned in the past and a racist. your opinions might aswell be kept to yourself because they are useless to me.

ONTOP OF THIS YOU DIDNT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

WHY WILL THE SUPPLIERS SELL UREA FOR URO TO BEGIN WITH, why will they dump urea for URO? THERES NO REASON its not going to magically turn a profit unless UREA prices go up AND URO matches. thats a HUGE risk beyond what ANY company would undertake.  why take the 80 orders? you act like this is small 80 orders is HUGE. As you can see GES has how many orders now?! in how long?! you expect the owners of each urea supplier to just sit on uro? then sell it back later? why? WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?

EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE GES SOLD UREA ALREADY! Why would anyone else?! do you really thing GES is going to single handed pay for the entire market and make the 80 sales?!? all while making the price go up not down due to free market interferance of users like you who are likely sitting on a huge stack of uro?!

I mean really think about it?

I trust every coin I come across until I smell something fishy then i try to find the truth. If I am questioning it its with good merit and reason I can guarantee you that. and EVERY single question I have asked gets answered piss-poorly with no reasonable facts.  If your going to answer my question please answer it wholly and with facts. I would like to have a REAL answer not just an empty promise by a development team who has yet to do anything professionally (no notarized documents (i still want to know wtf the ratifications have to do with anything related to price increases and why they are not notarized?!?!), strange lack of transparency on shipments, inability to answer reasonable questions)

Yeah, I'm a racist, I hate stupid people.

Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:50:25 AM

davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:53:18 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 10:04:30 AM by davisgreen

There is no magic here- go read something on the blog and the whitepaper and if you don't believe what's written then you have all the right to stay out.

But not understanding what's written is a different story all together.

I don't know what will you make of if- take uro as an investment for the future - take it that the companies involved won't see any roi in the next few months or years ( same like a real estate developer invests millions to buy a land and develop an office block, for which he won't see any roi in office rents for atleast more than 2-3 years)

And if you come back and tell me that it is utterly foolish for a company to invest for the future growth- then m not too sure which world you live in.
(btw amazon which changed the world is still in loss and not making any profits)

And benefits of using uro over fiat - well if you asking this question as well - then i have nothing to say to you.

Best of luck

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:02:22 AM

>>>>>Explain to me why the company will start accepting URO for UREA? Why would they? Whats the point?

Wholesalers get profit, simply selling let it be UC for example (Uro Certificate) at the price of higher, than they paid for Uro. It is the same, as was earlier when they bought up urea at the low distributor price and resold on the high wholesale.
In a case when farmers go to the exchange and buy Uro independently at the open market, they keep to themselves that profit which differently would remain in pockets of wholesalers. But as not many farmers guess how to do this, they have no impact on the size of profit of wholesalers.
And at last, wholesalers have access to urea at the low prices, signing annual contracts with the international trading companies that  is possible to do now by using  Uro. As well as earlier, urea, and now  Uro, can be acquired by wholesalers in large ammounts at the low price that won't prevent them to continue to do the work – inventory, accounting calculations and support of clients.
The market of futures it is simple for traders, but not for farmers. Moreover, now, to the ordinary inhabitant to get access to the market of futures, it is necessary to find the broker, to fill in all documents, to pay all commissions and collecting, etc. It too difficult long also isn't necessary for anybody except traders. Uro simplifies all this process before elementary actions therefore it has to have a great success with farmers.
To achieve success in something, it is necessary to use the most advanced technologies. The newest, "strange" and unclear ideas and experiments often serve as precedents for further researches. But Uro it isn't simple experiment, it is attempt to connect existing technologies for receiving considerably the best result. Futures – it isn't new, PoW blockchain – already too, but the combination of these technologies in a context of agriculture is new, it more than adequately to studying, because can bring benefit as in usual life of community of agriculture, and to confirm universal usefulness of blockchain technology.

this is why it would be good to have URO

this is NOT why the price will increase from its current state to get anywhere close to UREA.  This also does not explain why a UREA supplier would start accepting URO as of right now (or even at 10x this current price stable).

There is no profit for selling uro at a higher value right now because it has to get there first. Im asking how we just magically expect it to get there? Ideas, hope and speculation are not going to make it happen. Need action, plans and increase of demand.  All of which I have yet to see proof of or real results.

Also when will they ever see ROI higher then initial? Whats the point? the price of uro wont ever exceed urea so they wont ever make a large profit? right? At least not worth investing MILLIONS at a HUGE risk.

There is no magic here- go read something on the blog and the whitepaper and if you don't believe what's written then you have all the right to stay out.

I don't know what will you make of if- take uro as an investment for the future - take it that the companies involved won't see any roi in the next few months or years ( same like a real estate developer invests millions to buy a land and develop an office block, for which he won't see any roi in office rents for atleast more than 2-3 years)

And benefits of using uro over fiat - well if you asking this question as well - then i have nothing to say to you.

Best of luck

I see benefits of crypto over fiat. I DO NOT see the benefit of URO over FIAT.  FIAT is a horrible investment, HORRIBLE. If you think your going to retire by saving money workin 9-5 (unless your rich or make at least 4x+ min wage AND live poor) your going to end up old and broke (which is why people invest retirement funds). URO is not any better though as I have yet to see proof that it can do anthing but create a massive storm of mindless followers who refuse to do anything but ride there hope.

There is no ROI is my point. They would literally have to assume UREA prices will go up AND that URO would FOR SURE match those prices someday. That is a LUDICROUS assumption for a MULTI-MILLION OR BILLION dollar business to make. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN unless SOMETHING CHANGES.  This is what Im looking for. What is going to magically change to make this happen? because at the current rate theres NO WAY it will ever reach parity.

Really take the time to think about what I am saying. Don't just huff and puff because you want your stack of uro to make you rich. THINK ABOUT IT. What is the truth? How could this possibly come to fruition? Currently Im looking for a reasonable plan of action to make this happen. I am TRYING to see what you guys supposedly see. but all I am building is more and more people showing me that they are just following blindly because they hope its true. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN
Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:12:00 AM

Really take the time to think about what I am saying. Don't just huff and puff because you want your stack of uro to make you rich. THINK ABOUT IT. What is the truth? How could this possibly come to fruition? Currently Im looking for a reasonable plan of action to make this happen. I am TRYING to see what you guys supposedly see. but all I am building is more and more people showing me that they are just following blindly because they hope its true. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN
Most people here have done their research. I do my research about urocoin every day, since May 8th, continuously. I expect every other investor to do the same.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:14:41 AM

this is why it would be good to have URO

this is NOT why the price will increase from its current state to get anywhere close to UREA.  This also does not explain why a UREA supplier would start accepting URO as of right now (or even at 10x this current price stable).

There is no profit for selling uro at a higher value right now because it has to get there first. Im asking how we just magically expect it to get there? Ideas, hope and speculation are not going to make it happen. Need action, plans and increase of demand.  All of which I have yet to see proof of or real results.

Also when will they ever see ROI higher then initial? Whats the point? the price of uro wont ever exceed urea so they wont ever make a large profit? right? At least not worth investing MILLIONS at a HUGE risk.

Best of luck

I see benefits of crypto over fiat. I DO NOT see the benefit of URO over FIAT.  FIAT is a horrible investment, HORRIBLE. If you think your going to retire by saving money workin 9-5 (unless your rich or make at least 4x+ min wage AND live poor) your going to end up old and broke (which is why people invest retirement funds). URO is not any better though as I have yet to see proof that it can do anthing but create a massive storm of mindless followers who refuse to do anything but ride there hope.

There is no ROI is my point. They would literally have to assume UREA prices will go up AND that URO would FOR SURE match those prices someday. That is a LUDICROUS assumption for a MULTI-MILLION OR BILLION dollar business to make. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN unless SOMETHING CHANGES.  This is what Im looking for. What is going to magically change to make this happen? because at the current rate theres NO WAY it will ever reach parity.

You misunderstand the mechanism. The only "hope" is that the agreements are legit.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: