Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:46:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:29:05 PM

Since they annunced the delivery the price just dumpped!
For me isn't a good thing,  at this point I'm starting thinking this is a real good scam.

Where was the delivery announced?

Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

Since they annunced the delivery the price just dumpped!
For me isn't a good thing,  at this point I'm starting thinking this is a real good scam.

do you mean this announcement where URO transaction was completed by RIVAA? July 15th
the pump was on July 10th and ended the same day..but after July 16th the price did not recover. There were so many other "great news" but Bohan wants to keep the price "stable", thats why its going down to 1satoshi..unless some rich guy (which Bohan is searching for right now) is ready to invest in his dreams.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:03:04 PM

Okay, so hard delivery is still pending.

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:10:24 PM

there will never be a PROOF OF SHIPMENT. what are you waiting for??
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:47:44 PM

I look forward to your stories Grin
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:49:05 PM

I look forward to your stories Grin

thats a bigger chance than see the PROOF OF SHIPMENT..you can be sure I will be here
john1975p

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

I am also waiting for real proof of delivery, but I don't think it will happen soon.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:28:11 PM

This 100 #Uro is going on this USB https://i.imgur.com/lOVOY5O.png  and Gonzo is not giving it back to me until #Urocoin reaches parity with 1mt Urea.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:32:43 PM

Who is Gonzo?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:44:34 PM

gonzo is a muppets character.

FYI Bohan has stated there WILL NOT be a proof of delivery.  he said you internet detectives gave rivaa over 1000 calls and emails, many racially charged and full of threats. as you can see by the audios chang recorded of himself calling GES in the early days its easy to see the side who is not believers has gone a little off the deep end.  Anyways back to delivery, the statement was something to the tune of... we had a press release that it is completed. completed = done, just like the press release that dell is shipping an "assload" of servers paid in bitcoin. that is completed too, but you'll never see a followup press release stating that those servers arrived, just like your not going to see a photo of a boat or any bullshit that wouldnt make you happy as a disbeliever anyways.  the price is low enough now, if your worried about newbs losing money go scambust on the other threads and leave us in peace.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
hobopete

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:13:22 PM

GES Capability
« Sent to: hobopete on: Today at 02:54:43 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Here is a link the the $25M USD single transaction BCL from GES:

http://imgur.com/LRNO8ho

Please DO NOT promote this.

It is a confidential document, for your reference only.

When you are satisfied, I would like you to post an update.

Thanks

I have to say you lack of faith really hurts me to the core.

GES is a multibillion dollar company, and they have nothing to proof to you.

GES does business using many companies they own throughout the world, but none of this is going to be publicised, because they do not wish to publicise it.

There will never be "Proof of Shipment": this is nonsense. The deal is real, and was done.

If you have not faith, then just sell.

As people have said before, its going to be the commodities sector that will end up owning all the coins, because obviously you are all too short sighted and sceptical to understand the true scale of GES.

I tried to give the young people here a chance to get a piece of the pie - and it does not seem they care enough to want it.

If you want to now turn against me, then go for it.

5 years from now, you will look back and with embarrassing regret at the level of immaturity being displayed in this community.

bohan
Thanks for the great work here.
I really believe in your project, i think it's a fantastic concept, and you are working extremely hard on it. I have seen that document already, and it is not convincing to me.
It indicates that there was indeed a deal, but not necessarily anything to do with commodities.
Especially as it was originated by a Florida company. The bank involved handles mainly real estate and construction related transactions through that office. (although it's irrelevant to the current discussion, my guess would be a contractor working on the red light camera expansions ordering equipment.)
It disturbs me that I have identified many of the bulk carriers which ply regular routes to India, have reviewed thousands of port records, and yet I can find no evidence that GES, UTI, or Rivaa have ever imported urea into India or Pakistan.
All of the sites I have seen regarding Nilesh consist of him bragging about how great he is, without providing any substantial, independently verifiable information that would confirm that he is indeed a successful commodities trader.
particularly damaging is the way that he posts videos on his site of news stories which are unrelated to his company.
This indicates that he is seeking filler material because GES has no real accomplishments to publicize.
showing pictures of urea does not mean that it is YOUR urea.
the community is grimly hanging on, but I believe that confidence will continue to wane if we do not soon receive proof of shipment.
The coin cannot be pegged to Urea if there is no urea to peg it to.
if there is no urea, then you should state that the coin will be pegged to urea in future if possible.
If the contract IS being fulfilled, give us proof of that.
( Also, I've been involved in martial arts my whole life, and I would never brag about it on a public website, especially one for my business.)
Thank you for your concern, but I simply can't find any reason to believe in Nilesh.

I simply can't believe that a multibillion dollar company, as you say, would have no footprint.
"because I say so" is not enough reason for me to believe this coin is actually backed by Urea.
Chang and company, as much as I despise you, I have to admit when I'm wrong.
true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:18:01 PM

Next Generation High Speed Internet Banking Has Landed on Google Play: https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/498970526140747776

Nuro brings the effortless power of highly response URO internet banking to all Android devices.

* Share the same username, password and PIN between devices to access your funds anywhere in the world, on all your devices, simultaneously.

* Quickly check your account balance and transaction history, including pending transactions, at light speed.

* Send and receive funds at the highest speeds possible, even on slow internet connections, anywhere in the world.

* Scan to pay via QR codes

* Quickly request funds via automated email sending feature.

-----

Nuro is a cross-platform HTML5 hybrid mobile wallet for multiple blockchain currencies made using Intel XDK and BlockCypher's JSON API.

This lightweight wallet the mimics net-banking behavior to reduce learning curve and processes transactions and queries via BlockCypher's JSON API for responsive performance even on slow internet connections.

Developed via Intel XDK and uses the Intel App Framework, Intel XDK JavaScript Bridge API and Apache Cordova for native look and feel on all mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Firefox, Amazon, Chrome and more with a single cross-platform code base.

Embedded within is coinutils-browserify, a client side JavaScript library for cryptocoin address generation, brain wallet private key management and ECDSA signature verification that bundles coininfo, coinkey, ecdsa and crypto-browserify along with other dependencies and some helper functions into an simple documented API that makes working with BlockCypher a breeze.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
hobopete

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:23:40 PM

gonzo is a muppets character.

FYI Bohan has stated there WILL NOT be a proof of delivery.  he said you internet detectives gave rivaa over 1000 calls and emails, many racially charged and full of threats. as you can see by the audios chang recorded of himself calling GES in the early days its easy to see the side who is not believers has gone a little off the deep end.  Anyways back to delivery, the statement was something to the tune of... we had a press release that it is completed. completed = done, just like the press release that dell is shipping an "assload" of servers paid in bitcoin. that is completed too, but you'll never see a followup press release stating that those servers arrived, just like your not going to see a photo of a boat or any bullshit that wouldnt make you happy as a disbeliever anyways.  the price is low enough now, if your worried about newbs losing money go scambust on the other threads and leave us in peace.

Dell has a corporate footprint which is easily verified via impartial 3rd party sources.
I could find nothing about GES that was not produced by GES.
hobopete

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:25:50 PM

I still won't call it a scam- I'm just once again disappointed that someone is trying to make something out of nothing.
I just don't like being lied to.
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:38:04 PM

Been waiting for this for long time. Great it is released.

Next Generation High Speed Internet Banking Has Landed on Google Play: https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/498970526140747776

Nuro brings the effortless power of highly response URO internet banking to all Android devices.

* Share the same username, password and PIN between devices to access your funds anywhere in the world, on all your devices, simultaneously.

* Quickly check your account balance and transaction history, including pending transactions, at light speed.

* Send and receive funds at the highest speeds possible, even on slow internet connections, anywhere in the world.

-----

Nuro is a cross-platform HTML5 hybrid mobile wallet for multiple blockchain currencies made using Intel XDK and BlockCypher's JSON API.

This lightweight wallet the mimics net-banking behavior to reduce learning curve and processes transactions and queries via BlockCypher's JSON API for responsive performance even on slow internet connections.

Developed via Intel XDK and uses the Intel App Framework, Intel XDK JavaScript Bridge API and Apache Cordova for native look and feel on all mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Firefox, Amazon, Chrome and more with a single cross-platform code base.

Embedded within is coinutils-browserify, a client side JavaScript library for cryptocoin address generation, brain wallet private key management and ECDSA signature verification that bundles coininfo, coinkey, ecdsa and crypto-browserify along with other dependencies and some helper functions into an simple documented API that makes working with BlockCypher a breeze.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:26:17 AM

-----

Version 1 is always buggier than maine in june. I can't get past the login screen, but it's good to see some software nonetheless. I'm running on an old gingerbread android.

true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:26:25 AM

I still won't call it a scam- I'm just once again disappointed that someone is trying to make something out of nothing.

I strongly suggest that you retract your false statements. I know 100% for sure you will never find any real proof that you are "being lied to", simply because neither me, the Uro Foundation, or any of the 6 companies involved with URO so far have lied about anything that has been communicated to this community or to the general public.

In addition, everything I have sent to you in PMs are true as well. However, that does not make it right for you to post them in public.

All the old news on the GES website are true. All the stated events and figures are exactly what happened. Your inability to verify this due to your lack of connections with the entities involved in those events say nothing about whether they have happened.

Stop imagining that you know everything there is to know about how to find out anything you want. Such a notion is totally and utterly misguided.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
wyospl

Activity: 66
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:30:30 AM

Nuro is working great for me...  The deposits were lightning fast, very impressive!!!
hobopete

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:32:49 AM

I strongly suggest that you retract your false statements. I know 100% for sure you will never find any real proof that you are "being lied to", simply because neither me, the Uro Foundation, or any of the 6 companies involved with URO so far have lied about anything that has been communicated to this community or to the general public.

In addition, everything I have sent to you in PMs are true as well. However, that does not make it right for you to post them in public.

All the old news on the GES website are true. All the stated events and figures are exactly what happened. Your inability to verify this due to your lack of connections with the entities involved in those events say nothing about whether they have happened.

Stop imagining that you know everything there is to know about how to find out anything you want. Such a notion is totally and utterly misguided.

If you wanted your coin to succeed, and the urea is real, why would you not post some proof of shipment, knowing that it would cause the coin to skyrocket? Would that not mean success?
and this is how you treat your friends?
I've fought the fudders for you ceaselessly.
hobopete

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:33:44 AM

And I have made no false statements.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: