Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 11:28:52 PM

Truthful  This user is currently ignored...

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

recommendation to everyone:

http://prntscr.com/4ayoik
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:02:17 AM

Please read the notes at http://urofoundation.wordpress.com, read the website at http://uro.io (including the Uro Protocol PDF, the new whitepaper PDF we just uploaded, and the instruments of ratification PDFs), and read the multiple instances of press coverage from respectable sites like CoinDesk.

Once you have done that, please form your own informed opinion based on the past history of our project, your own comprehension of what you have read, and your own beliefs.

A summary of some factors to consider:

* URO's economic credentials are supported by a recently published University research paper: Hayek Money: the Cryptocurrency Price Stability Solution by Ferdinando M. Ametrano (Milan Bicocca University - Department of Statistics and Quantitative Methods; QuantLib; Banca IMI - IntesaSanpaolo Group)

* URO is the first currency to have a true cross-platform mobile wallet working on all HTML5 compatible smartphone platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Amazon Fire OS & Mozilla Firefox OS) that is optimized for low bandwidth, low processing power and low resolution <$50 devices like the ZTE Tango (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671dEpTfGdA) popular in the under-banked parts of the world where the real users benefiting from block chain digital payment technology reside (massive savings in monopolistic double digit percentage bank fees). The wallet has been demonstrated in multiple videos on the Uro Foundation YouTube channel, the code, hosted on github.com/uro-/nuro-intel-xdk and launchpad.net/nuro, is being submitted to app store queues this week.

* URO is the only community supported currency on BlockCypher, the most prestigious, fastest and most reliable cloud API platform for block chain networks that only supports BTC, LTC and URO so far.

* URO is one of only a few currencies on Melotic, a curated digital asset exchange that curates (vets out) all currencies before listing.

* URO has been covered on CoinDesk twice, International Business Times three times, and Crypto Articles numerous times, as well as having been featured on Crypto Analysts, Global Crypto News and Yahoo Finance.

* The highly respected news site CoinTelegraph publicly apologized on Twitter (https://twitter.com/CoinTelegraph/statuses/492328467921641472) after retracting an article which referenced libelous URO coverage from cryptocoinsnews.com. This potentially implicates both cryptocoinsnews.com and altcoinherald.com in defamation and points to the possible lack of journalistic neutrality/editorial independence on the part of these news agencies.

* My launchpad.net account was created in 2006 (launchpad.net/~bohan), and my Twitter account in 2010 (@bohan_h). I have one of the highest 6/7 TrustCloud ratings possible (https://trustcloud.com/!/bohan), and was one of the first to get 4 stars on Proof of Developer (http://cryptoasian.com/uro-urocoin/). I am currently waiting on the completion of physical address verification on TrustCloud, which will take me to the highest 7/7 trust rating possible and also completing a notarized national ID verification to get 5/5 stars on Proof of Developer.

* If you check the original ANN thread via the Wayback Machine/Web Archive, you will see that at launch, the Windows wallet was fully working, complete with thorough step-by-step instructions, with screen shots, on how to solo mine URO. There was no premine and no IPO. I have never solicited anybody to buy anything from me on this forum, nor have I made a single BTC or dollar from this project.

Thanks to Truthful who religiously bumping this thread! Smiley
lemonsieur1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:04:36 AM

Truthful is Jehovah witnesses of the internet.
wasobot

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:09:09 AM

ahahahahahaha !!! XD he is ringing the bell!! close the curtains!!
coinpirate

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:12:02 AM

Please report Truthful to the mods of BCT Forum. If what he is doing is not grounds for being banned I don't know what is. Thanks.
Truthful

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:13:30 AM

Now you want to ridicule religion! What haven't you made fun of yet in order to try and make the Uro credible??
Truthful

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:19:29 AM

Please report Truthful to the mods of BCT Forum. If what he is doing is not grounds for being banned I don't know what is. Thanks.

LOL, LOL  Cheesy Cheesy...what happened to transparency and having an open place for people to learn all about Uro?? Thought we did away with NAZI's. Isn't the internet a place for us all to use?? Do you believe in free speech?? How come no answers are given to the community??
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:20:50 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 12:31:37 AM by jasemoney

*edit im bored*

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:22:03 AM

+1 The more reports about this spamming and inappropriate behavior of Truthful on this thread the sooner the implementation.
wasobot

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:24:06 AM

+1 The more reports about this spamming and inappropriate behavior of Truthful on this thread the sooner the implementation.

im clicking the report buttom now
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:32:19 AM

i dont pay to much attention, what are your current questions.
*edit*  the only question in your long post is about the other neirs.
are there any others?

hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:34:57 AM

*edit im bored*

Jase..
That's gold... Cheesy Shocked Cheesy
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

*edit*  the only question in your long post is about the other neirs.
are there any others?

LOL..you sure don't pay attention. Thanks for clearing that up. Can you respond to the facts below along with other questions people have asked you?

Here goes:

Here are some facts:
1. statement not question

2. opinion not question

3. at some point you can choose or not to believe people are faking emails etc

Nilesh Nair resides in Australia and is bankrupt.  How could he afford to have offices around the world and supposedly runs a multi-international company worth millions of dollars?? That just doesn’t add up. Shankari Nair is the director of GES in Australia. Yet it’s been claimed that there are up to 12 other directors?? This is a photo of the Australian Office located at Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere.
mikegeister bought the government reports which state that there was a form of bankruptcy but nothing current this is somewhere on his twitter, GES seems to have representatives all over the place they can call a toilet their office if they want, what matters if if they get the job done or not

5. valid point, i would moderate differently

6.  you cant say nilesh and bohan are the same person we've seen 2 different people on camera. are you saying one is a bum hired off the street to fill a fake persona? the namecalling and idiocy is high on both sides, the fud gets deleted because well much of it is baseless. and while there are some vaild questions they are never presented to well. (my rebuttals here are most likely poorly thought out and are also my own personal opinions based on what ive read)

7. by participating on bitcointalk alts section you are surely aware you can lose everything for no reason at any given time. its not your fault for walking on the street but scambust and you guys trying to help the investor missed the 3-4 scams that have unfolded and actually transpired while youve been stuck on this thread.

8. im glad you want to plug your scam accusation threads

9. bohan released more info about the indian neir today on irc.
*edit
12:57 PM <•true-asset> urology for UTI, you can check the registration details here: http://rajtax.gov.in/vatweb/, then click "Search for Dealers" on the right. You then select VAT under Dealer Type and Search by Dealer Name ("Urea Trading India")
search result:
1:04 PM <ared> 1   08604354310   JAIPUR III - L - V   UREA TRADING INDIA   P. NO. E - 23,ROOP VIHAR COLONY,NEW SANGANER ROAD ,JAIPUR,JAIPUR,302019   VAT   ACTIVE

there was info posted about South African Pillay Group last week maybe? all we are missing is info about the China Nier
*/end edit

10. meh but why?

11. meh but they dont need to, you guys asked for him on video so they did. its a good touch for getting real business on board.

If everything I say or anyone else who asks questions is supposedly a fudder then answer the questions you’ve been asked! Don’t be a coward and just ignore people.  Go on, be honest with people and tell the truth!

a response of mine in a different thread about people whining over bittrex adding coins quick that turn out to be junk, adds to point 7.
as the trader in ALTCOINS you people should know firsthand that for no apparent reason your coin could turn out to be a scam, broken, hacked, attacked, left behind, or any other scenario that is pounding the 5-15 coins released daily into the dirt.
it does suck when a coin doesnt turn out the way its planned but i feel like uro is doing a good job currently working towards its goal, sure the price sucks but we're not the end users for this coin, just mere speculators and daytraders and as such anything can happen.

Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:03:20 AM

This is what this forum looks to me like...

WHAT DOES THE FUD SAY?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

WHAT THE FUD SAY?

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

WHAT THE FUD SAY?

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

WHAT THE FUD SAY?

Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

WHAT THE FUD SAY?
Truthful

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:45:54 AM

*edit*  the only question in your long post is about the other neirs.
are there any others?

LOL..you sure don't pay attention. Thanks for clearing that up. Can you respond to the facts below along with other questions people have asked you?

Here goes:

Here are some facts:
1. statement not question

2. opinion not question

3. at some point you can choose or not to believe people are faking emails etc

Nilesh Nair resides in Australia and is bankrupt.  How could he afford to have offices around the world and supposedly runs a multi-international company worth millions of dollars?? That just doesn’t add up. Shankari Nair is the director of GES in Australia. Yet it’s been claimed that there are up to 12 other directors?? This is a photo of the Australian Office located at Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere.
mikegeister bought the government reports which state that there was a form of bankruptcy but nothing current this is somewhere on his twitter, GES seems to have representatives all over the place they can call a toilet their office if they want, what matters if if they get the job done or not

5. valid point, i would moderate differently

6.  you cant say nilesh and bohan are the same person we've seen 2 different people on camera. are you saying one is a bum hired off the street to fill a fake persona? the namecalling and idiocy is high on both sides, the fud gets deleted because well much of it is baseless. and while there are some vaild questions they are never presented to well. (my rebuttals here are most likely poorly thought out and are also my own personal opinions based on what ive read)

7. by participating on bitcointalk alts section you are surely aware you can lose everything for no reason at any given time. its not your fault for walking on the street but scambust and you guys trying to help the investor missed the 3-4 scams that have unfolded and actually transpired while youve been stuck on this thread.

8. im glad you want to plug your scam accusation threads

9. bohan released more info about the indian neir today on irc.
*edit
12:57 PM <•true-asset> urology for UTI, you can check the registration details here: http://rajtax.gov.in/vatweb/, then click "Search for Dealers" on the right. You then select VAT under Dealer Type and Search by Dealer Name ("Urea Trading India")
search result:
1:04 PM <ared> 1   08604354310   JAIPUR III - L - V   UREA TRADING INDIA   P. NO. E - 23,ROOP VIHAR COLONY,NEW SANGANER ROAD ,JAIPUR,JAIPUR,302019   VAT   ACTIVE

there was info posted about South African Pillay Group last week maybe? all we are missing is info about the China Nier
*/end edit

10. meh but why?

11. meh but they dont need to, you guys asked for him on video so they did. its a good touch for getting real business on board.

If everything I say or anyone else who asks questions is supposedly a fudder then answer the questions you’ve been asked! Don’t be a coward and just ignore people.  Go on, be honest with people and tell the truth!

a response of mine in a different thread about people whining over bittrex adding coins quick that turn out to be junk, adds to point 7.
as the trader in ALTCOINS you people should know firsthand that for no apparent reason your coin could turn out to be a scam, broken, hacked, attacked, left behind, or any other scenario that is pounding the 5-15 coins released daily into the dirt.
it does suck when a coin doesnt turn out the way its planned but i feel like uro is doing a good job currently working towards its goal, sure the price sucks but we're not the end users for this coin, just mere speculators and daytraders and as such anything can happen.

Thanks Jase for responding in a reasonable way.

1. Bankrutptcy is important as it shows the person is not financially sound. The more important point is that this communicty tried to claim that the bankruptcy information was false. Nilesh Nair is an undischarged bankrupt. If Mike Geister claims that he brought documents why didn't he share them. The bankruptcy is current. See this document http://www.docdroid.net/f94l/bankruptcy-search-1.pdf.html

2. The fact that Bohan Huang is posing as a front for Nilesh Nair, you didn't refute. Didn't refute the fact that they are doing this together??

3. It was not stated that Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are the same person.

4. The fact that other scams have been unveiled shows the fact that the invention of some so-called crypto currency is a breeding ground for people like Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang to profit from doing nothing other than post one thing after another in order to convince you that it's all legitmate.

5. I wasn't plugging the other forums. Just stating that it's good that others are also trying to shed light on this ridiculous attempt to take people's money from them.

6. The Villay Pillay Group have not made any attempt to ensure the community that they are legitimate. Isn't that Bohan or Nilesh who are doing that? Hardly relevant. Just like they've produced everything else.

7. No one goes through the efforts to produce videos that were produced in Australia, it's all part of the con job to lure you in. Isn't that what a confidence (CON) man does? Then they say it all operates from Hong Kong. It has been stated by someone that the Hong Kong office doesn't exist. The only address that exists is Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere. The address at Australia Square is false too. No one can contact any of the NIER's other than via a gmail account. Not only are these lies but hardly transparent.

It's good that someone replied in a sensible way, thanks Jase. Yes, all of it is speculation, but isn't it better to prevent people from speculating in the wrong things? Can't sit back and watch decent people get taken for granted and see their hard earned money be taken from them for a person who is bankrupt.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:57:26 AM

Smiley

Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:14:28 AM

Since when did I say I was a fudder??
You didn't say you were an annoying jackass either, but that's what most people around think of you. You already got caught talking to yourself using multiple accounts. Now, that's low! That's so low, your credibility fell below zero. You're copy-pasting same thing 100 times over. For what? To bring out the "truth"? Your findings are unsubstantiated. Prove to me that you're not bankrupt.. or that you're not a little kid trolling in grandma's basement.

I put into URO what I can lose without regret. I'm coming to this forum for news. All I see is your flood which I ignore because I've read it 100 time over. All this whining, like a dog that got kicked in the jewels for humping somebody's leg. It's clear you're just trying to sabotage URO. When no one listens to you, you just flood over whatever others have to say. Did Bohan take a candy from you, baby?
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

Its not rocket science ..........
URO is long term 3 - 5 years, GES will trade at a lost for the next 3 years until URO reaches the price of urea then they will profit.

Most commodity company's do this run at a lose for a while, So i can respect that...
The issue here is the delivery at 12,000 tons is unrealistic not even logically fallible...
UREA has a short shelf life, even if a entire country buys 12,000 tons what the fuck are the going to do with it...

If you could exchange 100 - 1000 URO for UREA tons and collect delivery that would make the price of URO even out to UREA, that is the idea of GES running at a loss until it evens out but thing is they are running a blatant con here, they confidently know the 12,000 tons is not even practice in anyway even for a entire country so they can look legit, thing is, if they where legit and doing it correctly URO would be a commodity pined to UREA, 1 uro = 1 urea... not 12,000 URO = 12,0000 UREA.... that's the game, that's the con, that's the swindle... its a confidence game, URO will NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER reach the price of 1 UREA for the delivery is to high, if the collection on the commodity was at 100 or 1000 we would see closer price gaps.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:43:40 AM

Thanks Jase for responding in a reasonable way.
1. Bankrutptcy is important as it shows the person is not financially sound. The more important point is that this communicty tried to claim that the bankruptcy information was false. Nilesh Nair is an undischarged bankrupt. If Mike Geister claims that he brought documents why didn't he share them. The bankruptcy is current. See this document http://www.docdroid.net/f94l/bankruptcy-search-1.pdf.html
2. The fact that Bohan Huang is posing as a front for Nilesh Nair, you didn't refute. Didn't refute the fact that they are doing this together??
3. It was not stated that Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are the same person.
4. The fact that other scams have been unveiled shows the fact that the invention of some so-called crypto currency is a breeding ground for people like Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang to profit from doing nothing other than post one thing after another in order to convince you that it's all legitmate.
5. I wasn't plugging the other forums. Just stating that it's good that others are also trying to shed light on this ridiculous attempt to take people's money from them.
6. The Villay Pillay Group have not made any attempt to ensure the community that they are legitimate. Isn't that Bohan or Nilesh who are doing that? Hardly relevant. Just like they've produced everything else.
7. No one goes through the efforts to produce videos that were produced in Australia, it's all part of the con job to lure you in. Isn't that what a confidence (CON) man does? Then they say it all operates from Hong Kong. It has been stated by someone that the Hong Kong office doesn't exist. The only address that exists is Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere. The address at Australia Square is false too. No one can contact any of the NIER's other than via a gmail account. Not only are these lies but hardly transparent.

It's good that someone replied in a sensible way, thanks Jase. Yes, all of it is speculation, but isn't it better to prevent people from speculating in the wrong things? Can't sit back and watch decent people get taken for granted and see their hard earned money be taken from them for a person who is bankrupt.
Bankruptcy is unnerving, I'm sure we will never hear any explination for it, as its not information the public is clued into as its rather private. I wont go on to quote the many people who have become rich or remained rich with bankruptcy in their past. whatever the cause for this, undischarged bankruptcy is discharged within 12 months so long as there is not a reason it shouldnt be.  This date is due according to the document you provide as of the 26th next month, unfortunately not soon enough to just wait and see if its been resolved enough to not be an issue. anyways the information mike had posted was for the insolvency fud from a ways back. theres 2 document links https://twitter.com/mikegeister/status/489809028839510016
and a credit report of ges here
https://twitter.com/mikegeister/status/489792881377284097
guess those are irrelevant though Nilesh might not be able to hold his board status if in bankruptcy.

your saying bohan is a front for nilesh as he cant act since he is bankrupt.  thats a conclusion you can arrive at that i can not, i guess i could see how it might work, but im not familar with scam techniques enough to see.

id say that posting one thing after another is exactly how a normal operation works too, the crypto wild west may be a breeding ground for scam types and they could have made everything up but its my personal opinion that they have provided plenty of information involving parties not likely to be coerced into scam types of behavior.  Its proven that Nilesh has been part owner of GES since 2008, Proven they work internationally, Proven they have had 25million dollar contracts in the past. and the first company who was stated to work with the protocol and place an order acknowledged it on their website for what its worth. On the scam thread someone mentioned calling ASIC enough times for them to start an investigation, that was weeks ago. yet Nilesh was on camera not in jail just last week. So far no news is good news on that front i guess.

People have made the argument about western countries websites vs other websites. Bohan stated today in irc (regarding the Indian nier)
"1:00 PM <•true-asset> the standard procedure is to idea check the buyer before exchanging phone numbers in this industry" it looks like almost all the alibaba style sites and trading forums in these countries are form field submission boxes where you fill out a box and someone contacts you back. the fact that these people arent jumping up and down with flags with GES or Uro logo isnt a surprise to me.  the only company we havent heard much from is the nier from china.  to be honest it wouldnt surprise me personally if the 4 niers are affiliate or reps who work for GES anyways and are just accepting the role of being a liason for uro>urea transfers in their region just as they would be liason for any normal import/export transfers they normally deal with. Also Vinesian Pillay Vinny Pillay was ID'd as having worked with greygriffin a pharma company in that area which does import export also. so hes not a made up individual. hes been on the ges site, so potentially is involved in these transactions for multiple businesses.

thats enough for now ill just start rambling, which is probbaly what most of this sounds like

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: