Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:50:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:55:16 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 08:21:27 AM by Mastermine

I have tried and tried to believe. I can only tell people something is legit and they should invest if I feel I have intelligently looked at what is expected to happen and how its expected to get there.  I feel I was ran around a bush like 100 times and ended up with no further knowledge.

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499091979561480194

Now waiting for a response that must be calculated because its taking awhile. but I have a feeling this endless circle will end with them telling me nothing and me going to bed. This is not fud I want the truth. I want to believe. If this post is deleted it will be exposed.

WHAT is so hard about this question:

How will URO ever meet UREA prices. How will it possibly stay there? If say farmers want to buy more URO to hold onto but cant because the price would go up unreasonably how to keep the price down? Vice Versa how to even get the price up to begin with? How is this not a reasonable question? It may seem complicated but really its not I asked for just one real solution

The closest I got to an answer was pointing to protocols and ratifications as the reasoning.  

Like I mentioned in the tweets the ratifications are not even notarized so what are there purpose? They are completely useless pieces of information.

The protocol is quite literally just a sales arrangement that in no way enforces that the price of uro will increase. Nor does it in any way benefit GES to sell UREA for URO at this time as even if the price were to match they would only even out, not gain profit.  Even if they assume urea prices will increase how could the benefits possibly outway the risk? Theres no way! Unless they can afford to invest in uro themselves. Sell the urea themselves and completely control the market (making it centralized and pointless) I dont foresee URO EVER matching prices.

PLEASE someone explain to me how this will happen?

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency (great plan by the way, I expect once its released URO will try to copy, making prediction now 1:13AM PST 8/12/2014 edit Smiley).  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward possibility is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer. In fact the conversation ended with UROFOUNDATION pretending like I just dont get it by stating

"Uro Foundation ‏@UroFoundation 34m

@BitEXtra a certain level of economic knowledge is needed to understand the peg. We will make more videos to explain each aspect."

I want to believe. Read the tweets and tell me if anything I stated was unreasonable questions?
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:00:46 AM

Which device and android version are you on? do you get any error message?

There are 4 community members apart from me that have reported it working so far.

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

I have a sch-r820 model android and it runs gingerbread 2.3.6.

I did everything right as far as username/password etc.

Just doesn't get past the login screen.
My android is problematic but I usually don't have trouble with software.

I am making a special build for you, called Nuro Legacy

I will let you know when it hits the app store

Nice work!

Is it also possible to publish the .apk on github or another verified site of the urofoundation? Because I don't use Google Play, it is not on my phone (I use Cyanogenmod without Google account), so I cannot download from Google appstore. I know also that some devices (some cheap tablets, at least in Europe) were having Android but are not Google Playstore verified (so they were not having the Playstore at all) up till last year. Don't know if that is still the case, but it would help also for those devices if the apk could be downloaded elsewhere from a trustworthy site/account.
If the code is somewhere I will also be able to build it myself, but if not an .apk will do.
Would be great! Thanks!

Here you go: https://github.com/uro-/nuro-intel-xdk/releases/tag/1.0.0.1

Wow you are fast! Thank you so much! Will download it and test  Smiley

I have sent some uro from my wallet on pc to the Nuro-wallet on the phone and it appeared as amount pending instantly there. This is really great! Cool

Generated a QR-code from my pcwallet and scanned it. Worked! Then have sent some money back from my Nuro wallet to pc. Worked! Showed received instantly on my pc  Smiley
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:06:52 AM

I have tried and tried to believe. I can only tell people something is legit and they should invest if I feel I have intelligently looked at what is expected to happen and how its expected to get there.  I feel I was ran around a bush like 100 times and ended up with no further knowledge.

Now waiting for a response that must be calculated because its taking awhile. but I have a feeling this endless circle will end with them telling me nothing and me going to bed. This is not fud I want the truth. I want to believe. If this post is deleted it will be exposed.

How will URO ever meet UREA prices. How will it possibly stay there? If say farmers want to buy more URO to hold onto but cant because the price would go up unreasonably how to keep the price down? Vice Versa how to even get the price up to begin with? How is this not a reasonable question? It may seem complicated but really its not I asked for just one real solution

The closest I got to an answer was pointing to protocols and ratifications as the reasoning.  

Like I mentioned in the tweets the ratifications are not even notarized so what are there purpose? They are completely useless pieces of information.

The protocol is quite literally just a sales arrangement that in no way enforces that the price of uro will increase. Nor does it in any way benefit GES to sell UREA for URO at this time as even if the price were to match they would only even out, not gain profit.  Even if they assume urea prices will increase how could the benefits possibly outway the risk? Theres no way! Unless they can afford to invest in uro themselves. Sell the urea themselves and completely control the market (making it centralized and pointless) I dont foresee URO EVER matching prices.

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency.  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer

+1 I hope true-asset will comment on this valid points.
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:25:08 AM

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency.  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer

So Mastermind, i will try to answer you according to my knowledge of the project, i am not Dev, nor in the Dev team, just a very active comunity member.

So, the answer to this question is no one knows, if it was known then price would be equal or the same as Urea in the market, the current price reflects uncertainty and lack of liquidity, however the important factor in my opinion is not within farmers or crypto traders, the price will be brought (if it happens) by importers and commodity traders, and the increase of importers demanding to use URO would keep the price up by buying the dump and sell walls as its convinient for them.

why hasn't it happened yet? well, because its been one month since the go live and the trade usually takes from 60 - 90 days furthermore most observing importers are waiting to see the first arrival in order to make their move.

The difference is that, URO is more complex than cann due to its price, i mean you cant UREA without several hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for shipping for example, there is production time after the purchase to consider and many other details that accumulate into a pretty big coordination and expense effort.

does it mean its not happening ?

absolutely not, things are happening, they just happen at real world speed and not at crypto speed, you wont see a ship arriving anytime soon, rivaa probably wont publish its arrival considering the harassment they received when they published that they did the order, and for sure no one will publish it, price will just go up as in normal real life growth

this is my opinion, i can tell you things are happening, but if you are worried about your money, simply dont buy any and wait till the price starts raising.

PD: never expend more than you can afford to loose, always recover initial investment when is a good moment and if you want participate in the community Cheesy
Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:28:01 AM

Me too because I see alot of true-assets posts and from what I see he barely believes in uro.  It seems a lot of his posts actually reflect negatively towards URO.  Maybe im crazy but the posts linked from UROfoundation in the tweets were not good and in no way supported the rate increases they are expecting.  Also did not explain the same relative question i asked repeatidly.

Also why no response after I stated I have more then a reasonable amount of economic knowledge (which is why they stopped speaking to me)?  Why beat around the bush like 20 times.  The length of how many replies were ridiculous considering I quite literally was asking 1 relative question just reworded differently in hopes that it would be understandable by them.

The question isn't as broad as they pretend it to be by shoving links at anyone who asks. There is absolutely no actual plan or reasoning shown that would suggest URO prices will increase or match UREA.  Nor that it will continue to stay at that said price within reason. Free market is not going to get it there on its own. Please show me some reasonable plans or reasoning and I will be in full support of URO.  Also some form of proof of shipment does not seem like an unreasonable request.

As URO continues to crash I keep asking why will it ever turn around? Wheres the answer to the question that matters?
Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:33:06 AM

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency.  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer

So Mastermind, i will try to answer you according to my knowledge of the project, i am not Dev, nor in the Dev team, just a very active comunity member.

So, the answer to this question is no one knows, if it was known then price would be equal or the same as Urea in the market, the current price reflects uncertainty and lack of liquidity, however the important factor in my opinion is not within farmers or crypto traders, the price will be brought (if it happens) by importers and commodity traders, and the increase of importers demanding to use URO would keep the price up by buying the dump and sell walls as its convinient for them.

why hasn't it happened yet? well, because its been one month since the go live and the trade usually takes from 60 - 90 days furthermore most observing importers are waiting to see the first arrival in order to make their move.

The difference is that, URO is more complex than cann due to its price, i mean you cant UREA without several hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for shipping for example, there is production time after the purchase to consider and many other details that accumulate into a pretty big coordination and expense effort.

absolutely not, things are happening, they just happen at real world speed and not at crypto speed, you wont see a ship arriving anytime soon, rivaa probably wont publish its arrival considering the harassment they received when they published that they did the order, and for sure no one will publish it, price will just go up as in normal real life growth

this is my opinion, i can tell you things are happening, but if you are worried about your money, simply dont buy any and wait till the price starts raising.

PD: never expend more than you can afford to loose, always recover initial investment when is a good moment and if you want participate in the community Cheesy

This is funny because this is probably the 5th person who supports URO that has said to me the SAME THINGS. Basically all supporters JUST BELIEVE.  Then they tell me well if your worried about it just dont invest.

I have 0 dollars to invest. I am not a investor, I am a poor miner who cant afford his power bill let alone the crypto to invest in. I missed out on every possibility of getting a big chunk (dogecoin, litecoin boom, most any profit i missed it by mining the wrong thing or saving the wrong time).  I am simply here as a concerned person who currently holds a massive 2 URO coin.

So do I matter? Probably not but the questions I ask matter if people like you who refuse to find the answers expect to ever get a return.

I seek truth and exploit it for absolutely NO monetary gains:
https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/495379812610211842
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:37:01 AM

If you can't figure out how a particular coin works, don't own it.

It's that simple.  Goes for any coin.  If it doesn't make sense to you, don't buy it. Sell it if you already own it.

Then move on. 

Your problems are then all solved.
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:38:47 AM

I still won't call it a scam- I'm just once again disappointed that someone is trying to make something out of nothing.
I just don't like being lied to.

I strongly suggest that you retract your false statements. I know 100% for sure you will never find any real proof that you are "being lied to", simply because neither me, the Uro Foundation, or any of the 6 companies involved with URO so far have lied about anything that has been communicated to this community or to the general public.

In addition, everything I have sent to you in PMs are true as well. However, that does not make it right for you to post them in public.

All the old news on the GES website are true. All the stated events and figures are exactly what happened. Your inability to verify this due to your lack of connections with the entities involved in those events say nothing about whether they have happened.

Stop imagining that you know everything there is to know about how to find out anything you want. Such a notion is totally and utterly misguided.

If you wanted your coin to succeed, and the urea is real, why would you not post some proof of shipment, knowing that it would cause the coin to skyrocket? Would that not mean success?
and this is how you treat your friends?
I've fought the fudders for you ceaselessly.

N there are very good reason I think for the involved companies to not have the uro price skyrocket for the time being until 1 million uro are mined. ( I would leave it upto you to figure this out Smiley )

Hobo has done some great research trying to piece together all the connections and have taken a few u turns depending on his research.
Also asked me to reduce my uro holdings because of his research.

Its great to be skeptical.  Every one should be. But the fact that bohan has spent last 7 months on the project. I would rather trust him with my few $$$ ( which I can afford to loose) than ny1 else.  

My simple theory -

No urea - 1$ in uro invested now , I can still take out half of it out if thts the case.

Urea is there- 1$ invested in uro will be 280$ or more.

Another thing.. until now who for sure knows that urea is there- rivaa n lakhani! Did they buy uro!! Yes they did ( true-asset bought for rivaa)

I wud rather support uro to give it a great chance to succeed as fast as possible than fudding it.

Just my 2 cents. I can add a lot more to all this after considering both sides of the uro story but this summarise my thoughts. When one of the agricultural organisations vouches for uro as a concept then u might believe in it and its up to u or to nyone else involved to help make this concept a reality. And I have seen many concepts which people found it impossible to wrap their heads around at the beginning became reality n would change the world for good.

I agree that all this would have been achieved much faster n easier if ges or others involved were more transparent about the whole thing.

Thanks

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:39:38 AM

The mechanics are valid for this coin to work. Trading any kind of token for something tangible is not a new idea. The main thing that will cause URO to rise to parity is demand for URO itself. An official announcement may not be made but those who are in the know will get word through their business networks and once that cat is out of the bag the order book will look like an escape velocity trajectory.

Problem is people are fucknuggets and they want answers now and they go to great lengths bother people who have a business to run and no interest in talking to them. They aren't here to serve us as a crypto investor, we're not their target market and they're treating us as such. Is it any surprise?

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

It's that simple.  Goes for any coin.  If it doesn't make sense to you, don't buy it. Sell it if you already own it.

Then move on. 

I agree, 1000 times already explained as everything works if you can't understand, pass by.
Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:43:48 AM

It's that simple.  Goes for any coin.  If it doesn't make sense to you, don't buy it. Sell it if you already own it.

Then move on.  

I agree, 1000 times already explained as everything works if you can't understand, pass by.

wow really did you guys even read my posts?! you are the people that i am talking about and trying to protect! Corather you are too! I cant believe how many people are following this coin and not seeing this.  I get the exact same responses from EVERY SINGLE URO SUPPORTER.

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS A REASONABLE EXPLANATION. NOT ONE.

Im going to bed now I hope I get a real response by the time I wake up. This is insanity. Its like reverse fud or something LOL.

WHAT MECHANICS ARE IN PLACE THAT WILL MAKE THE PRICE GO UP?!?!?!

This is my question?!?! WHERE will this demand you speak of come from?!?!?!

ALL REASONABLE QUESTIONS.

Now that corather knows im poor he thinks they shouldnt waste time answering my questions. I dont like speaking with people who scream racist slurs over frustration anyways (past events im not a part of but I do not support). You cant hold your cool and have no respect so you shouldn't be responding regardless. Your words are largely ignored due to your ignorance and I am never going to take your advice.

Can someone related to URO or with a reasonable answer regarding my question please step forward? Would be happy to converse about this I am not looking to be told "not to invest" or "go away if you dont like it". This is a place to ask these types of reasonable questions. Where else shall it be asked? Twitter? as you can see that didn't work out for me.
true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:49:17 AM

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency (great plan by the way, I expect once its released URO will try to copy, making prediction now 1:13AM PST 8/12/2014 edit Smiley).  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward possibility is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer. In fact the conversation ended with UROFOUNDATION pretending like I just dont get it by stating

@BitEXtra a certain level of economic knowledge is needed to understand the peg. We will make more videos to explain each aspect."

I want to believe. Read the tweets and tell me if anything I stated was unreasonable questions?

Please split your questions up into individual bite-sized chunks, then create the questions at https://answers.launchpad.net/nuro/+addquestion

This is the URO project's official Q & A management solution.

The reason why we have gone this way is to reduce repetition by having previous answers readily available to new members.

This forum thread is only for casual discussion within the community.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:53:09 AM

It's that simple.  Goes for any coin.  If it doesn't make sense to you, don't buy it. Sell it if you already own it.

Then move on.  

wow really did you guys even read my posts?! you are the people that i am talking about and trying to protect! Corather you are too! I cant believe how many people are following this coin and not seeing this.  I get the exact same responses from EVERY SINGLE URO SUPPORTER.

Im going to bed now I hope I get a real response by the time I wake up. This is insanity. Its like reverse fud or something LOL.

Now that corather knows im poor he thinks they shouldnt waste time answering my questions. I dont like speaking with people who scream racist slurs over frustration anyways (past events im not a part of but I do not support). You cant hold your cool and have no respect so you shouldn't be responding regardless. Your words are largely ignored due to your ignorance and I am never going to take your advice.

Can someone related to URO or with a reasonable answer regarding my question please step forward? Would be happy to converse about this I am not looking to be told "not to invest" or "go away if you dont like it". This is a place to ask these types of reasonable questions. Where else shall it be asked? Twitter? as you can see that didn't work out for me.

There are coins I don't understand.  I don't own any of them.  I moved on.

You don't understand this coin.  So don't own any of it. Move on.

There are other coins.  Perhaps one of them is a good fit for you. 
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:53:33 AM

Then move on.  

Now that corather knows im poor he thinks they shouldnt waste time answering my questions. I dont like speaking with people who scream racist slurs over frustration anyways (past events im not a part of but I do not support). You cant hold your cool and have no respect so you shouldn't be responding regardless. Your words are largely ignored due to your ignorance.

I thought I explained that already, do you even read bro?

Anyway. I'll explain it more clearly.

What will make the price rise? Demand. If there really are 4 firms signed up for this trading token and the spice is really flowing, despite the fact that won't make an official announcement, other companies will want to sign on to the URO protocol. They will find out through their business networks, word of mouth etc. As demand grows, free market supply shrinks, the order book is bought up because it will be a bargain for many days or weeks up until the market orders dry up. it may take longer, I don't know but there's a limited supply of coins on the most part and there's going to be demand IF this is legit. I don't see why this is so difficult to understand, it's basic economy not crypto spastic economy.

Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:56:03 AM

Please split your questions up into individual bite-sized chunks, then create the questions at https://answers.launchpad.net/nuro/+addquestion

This is the URO project's official Q & A management solution.

The reason why we have gone this way is to reduce repetition by having previous answers readily available to new members.

This forum thread is only for casual discussion within the community.

broken link.. tried multiple different ways to type it....

Dont you think this is a question on everyones mind? No reason to direct it somewhere else?

Im going to bed but I guess Ill try the link in the morning if I dont get a response here.  Again this feels like a reasonable line of questioning all relatively about the same topic. A simple answer here I can link publicly would be great for everyones sake. Especially if its an actual answer Smiley

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:57:04 AM

Then move on.  

All answers are in this thread, the biggest problem- you too lazy and don't want to search and read anything. You want your answers here and now.
wasobot

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency.  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer

This is funny because this is probably the 5th person who supports URO that has said to me the SAME THINGS. Basically all supporters JUST BELIEVE.  Then they tell me well if your worried about it just dont invest.

I have 0 dollars to invest. I am not a investor, I am a poor miner who cant afford his power bill let alone the crypto to invest in. I missed out on every possibility of getting a big chunk (dogecoin, litecoin boom, most any profit i missed it by mining the wrong thing or saving the wrong time).  I am simply here as a concerned person who currently holds a massive 2 URO coin.

So do I matter? Probably not but the questions I ask matter if people like you who refuse to find the answers expect to ever get a return.

I seek truth and exploit it for absolutely NO monetary gains:
https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/495379812610211842

Its not really belief imo, its more of an assessed risk regarding the information i have at hand, its just a risky project but still interesting enough to keep me connected for quite a long time now Smiley,  if you want some more info drop by at #uro @freenode and i will gladly talk with you in depth. Smiley
Mastermine

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:02:04 AM

SAME EMPTY ANSWERS I GET FROM EVERY DAMN PERSON IN THIS THREAD AND SUPPORTING URO. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THAT INVOLVES AN ANSWER THEN PLEASE STFU. (not directed to wasobot or anyone who at least showed some respect when stated there belief)

Corather I appreciate your real response pretty sad that the racist one is the only one actually making an attempt. I dont think you read my response tho as you answered with a completely new answer

your original answer had nothing to do with the demand created or why there would be demand created. This time you did mention the protocol and that when companies accept it they would increase demand.  The problem is why would they accept it? There is absolutely no reason I have stated this already if you would have read my post.  They will never gain profit from accepting URO. Theres no major benefit for a UREA supplier to accept URO as payment. Its a HUGE LOSS.  Its a MAJOR RISK.  THERES MINIMAL TO NO REWARD WHAT SO EVER.

So unless GES themselves buy up the URO to reasonably close to market price WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER SIGN UP!?!?!

How will they create the demand? Why will companies just sign up? (just a continuation of the same question)... Making another attempt to walk away to go to bed... Everytime i edited another post popped up haha. Really going to bed tho this time dangit.. haha.. Will return in the AM when I get a chance to review any posts.
elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

I've been following the whole saga and read with interest ALL posts, Chang's included.

What we have here is some people, the URO Foundation, building a tool like no one has ever seen before. Unique for the last 2,000 years of recorded history, URO is to buy 1 ton of UREA.

Unbelievably GREAT idea.
So what the fathers of this idea do? They tell us to "take it by faith".

Wow! Who are you True Asset? Jesus reincarnated?

URO Foundation will stand or fall depending on 1 URO = 1 ton of DELIVERED Urea.

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof.

I would expect URO Foundation to arrange, along with NIERs, the following two things:
[1]
I would expect the Foundation to arrange with an international auditor (PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, Intertek ....) to verify each step of the first trade, from start to actual, physical delivery of Urea to a buyer's destination. I would expect to see not photos of urea from pinterest but Intertek's signed inspector's photos from the actual ship.

[2]
Then I would expect the Foundation and all NIERS having signed the URO agreement to setup a dedicated order desk for URO holders to arrange for Urea shipments. There should be a service explaining to URO buyers all steps needed, how the URO should be deposited with a proxy for release when freight documents were submitted, which international auditor would inspect the cargo, what documents would be released etc.

Now I see URO Foundation doing what? On count [1] they tell us to "have faith". On count [2] they tell us we can't have all kinds of weirdos calling in for fake urea orders...

So we have hobopete trying to do research on his own and Chang et al hammering on very valid points all the way.

I don't live in a black and white world. I know there are infinite varieties of grey in between. So a coin is NOT either scam or legit. There may be a great many variations in between. In reality, however, I take the following actions:

As a trader, I have hit my stop loss and I'm out of URO at a loss which I can afford without any hurt feelings.
As a crypto enthousiast I want coins to really succeed. Like most people here, I want to believe.
So I keep reading, learning and thinking.
I want to believe because of rational, solid, down to earth, verifiable, real world data.

If I wanted to take a coin on faith, I might as well place my faith on God Almighty and retire to a monastery with no WiFi  Cry

wasobot

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:05:06 AM

Then move on.  

There are no mechanics like buying everything under xx or the like, its simple, customers will come, customers will buy, all the way to a point in which the price is higher than now, secondly the calving, 95% mining reduction in 3 months.

after 3 months the coins bought by buyer will be out of market untill reintroduced by the NIER's, and the reintroduction of coins will be something like 250 per day.

"but what are the mechanics, is ges working on getting those customers?" well, i cant say that they are as i am not them, but they already got 3 customers to buy 37k uro to customers, so i would say they are getting customers into uro market, and within the community there are also people working on this, so this is how it will happen if it happens.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: