Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:00:43 AM

I've followed out several scenarios based upon available information.
Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
WHY? tie the coin to urea, something most people have never even heard of?
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game

Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
This is my position on uro. What's your theory mr guglimugli?
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?

OH PLS CAN ANYONE HERE TALKS NORMAL OR DO YOU LOOK FOR CYBER FIGHTS? why do you attack me like that? what did I do to you?
 come on! do you think I care what you say after you came to me like this?

Wow a little dramatic don't you think?

This qualifies as an attack?:  "Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?"

Those look like questions to me... How about you just answer the questions instead of diverting away by crying WAAH WAAH.

shall we go over this again, trolls?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hobopete

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:38:56 AM

ask your MR Moderator to recall some of the deleted massages (not only from Chung Hum), then you go and look for the answer.

you still have not answered even one of my questions. you assume a position which you are unable to back up with facts, or even create a coherent theory that might cause people to support your position. everyone can see you are a troll, only here to disrupt the uro community. if you have something useful to add, please do so. If you only want to fight, then you will get crushed like a grape. there are too many people here who are much more clever than you. the only consistent thread throughout changs posts is that he hates this nilesh character so this must be a scam. You're not helping anyone. please go away.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:42:03 AM

Why do you say that URO would 'never' be USD300? Give your reasoning behind that statement.

because the idea behind it wont work. because you are in crypto business which is very risky and traders wants to make quick money.
Traders wont wait 30-90 days to see documents of shipment. There so many reasons and so many others wrote it before (which I am sure you read, but ignore)
There is actually nothing you need to add to my statment.

not even close to $300

Mate did you ever heard of bitcoin and how many people are hodling?  Grin

I have zero uro btw

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:45:28 AM

Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game

Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?

OH PLS CAN ANYONE HERE TALKS NORMAL OR DO YOU LOOK FOR CYBER FIGHTS? why do you attack me like that? what did I do to you?

This qualifies as an attack?:  "Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?"

Those look like questions to me... How about you just answer the questions instead of diverting away by crying WAAH WAAH.

I hope you realize that you're calling one of your more level-headed supporters' posts FUD.

The level of zealous bagholder defense in this thread is insane.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
hobopete

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:09:28 PM

I hope you realize that you're calling one of your more level-headed supporters' posts FUD.

Gugli is no supporter of this coin. i don't care how much you trash the coin, I would just like to see you provide some actual reason other than "I just don't like it" Many of us have reached our beliefs based upon analyzing the available data and considering various scenarios to reach a reasonable conclusion. detail for us just what is so wrong with this coin that you feel compelled to constantly disrupt this thread. many of us here disgree with one another, yet we present our reasoning and try to help one another.  So tell, us, why is your faction so militantly against the success of this coin? Convince us using logic and real facts gained from neutral public records, not the same 3 questionable links. present a point of view free of predjudice and perhaps you will help us.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

Why are you communicating with fudders? They are not here to help, ie and altcoinherald decided to fud this coin, so they are doing it with their million accounts and paying other people to do it. Just delete them.

that is what we call the panic creators who just want to create the FUDs so that they will destroy the coin and move on to find the next one.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:30:17 PM

because the idea behind it wont work. because you are in crypto business which is very risky and traders wants to make quick money.
Traders wont wait 30-90 days to see documents of shipment. There so many reasons and so many others wrote it before (which I am sure you read, but ignore)
There is actually nothing you need to add to my statment.

not even close to $300

Mate, you are not even presenting a reasonable challenge to the notion of how it does actually work. You are simply responding with something akin to, "well it won't work because . . .well it just won't, it's stupid".

As a concept it can, indeed, work extremely effectively.

Unless you can present rational argument that counters the trading structure concept, other than simply declaring that it won't work because you say it won't work, then you're just demanding we accept your opinion as fact, which it is not, it is opinion.

Conceptually it can work.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:31:10 PM

Gugli is no supporter of this coin. i don't care how much you trash the coin, I would just like to see you provide some actual reason other than "I just don't like it" Many of us have reached our beliefs based upon analyzing the available data and considering various scenarios to reach a reasonable conclusion. detail for us just what is so wrong with this coin that you feel compelled to constantly disrupt this thread. many of us here disgree with one another, yet we present our reasoning and try to help one another.  So tell, us, why is your faction so militantly against the success of this coin? Convince us using logic and real facts gained from neutral public records, not the same 3 questionable links. present a point of view free of predjudice and perhaps you will help us.

You quoted stormia, fool. If you were paying attention instead of blindly responding to what you consider to be an attack, you'd have noticed that and quoted the right person.

Your delusion that people posting negative things about this project are some kind of organized group out to get you is what's galvanizing your own thought-processes (or everyone else's who is a believer if you're just pretending to be,) and any information that discredits this project without a way to spin it in a positive light gets deleted, so what's the point in trying to post that? Even negative words from apparent supporters have vanished from this thread.

Still, anyone who has any questions just needs to read the post from cryptodevil to really understand what's going on here once they apply those words to a real-world scenario.

Really. Read the paragraph in cryptodevil's post that begins with "Technically." It's one step away from what all the deleted information in this thread is talking about, so it'll be funny when that post magically disappears if enough people start to quote it. You'll probably think he's some kind of stealth operative out to destroy your investment once you figure it out.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:15:13 PM

this thread is amazing
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

Please Mr. Moderator, Moderate this thread and better off just request it to be locked.
These everyday posts are getting insane and useless. Just look whats happening to the present trading value of Uro, its pathetic.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

Come on, I said the present value of Uro is pathetic, you just cut and paste the words that support  your agenda.

I know can't you take a joke you fucking moron?

Man, I will not stoop down to your level of making jokes as it is fruitless and unproductive.
I hope your account will be suspended for some weeks ahead. ( to all the people who agrees to this just report this guy for being a repeating abusive poster and deemed not a good example for this community).

Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:36:16 PM

guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:40:34 PM

http://URO.pool.pe/
POOL 11GH/s

Welcome friends to join our team![/color]
Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:15:09 PM

Interesting Comments.
We can only go by and trust the official press release from Companies involved, e.g. GES, Rivaa,...
(This is what happens in the real world of trading, otherwise what is the point for  press release)

We are all here to share our own opinions as state what we believe in "based on our life experience" In business or otherwise.   I for one Can see huge benefits in Urocoin as it is the only the Coin Backed by Commodity. It  seems true, very real and appears to be a long term investment.  
It does seem a bit far fetched that the Indian Gov. Tender for IPl - Rivaa Corp. of India and GES of Hong Kong came up a with a dump theory to take everyones money?- what does however make more sense is the  "small individuals" taking advantage and trying to drive the price down to buy in.

Smiley Actual Facts need to be obtained from:
https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup
http://greenearthsystems.com.au/category/news-press/

Twitter - @UroFoundation
Freenode IRC - #URO

CoinDesk:
http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-dogecoin-wedding-ire-isracoin-crypto-commodities-go-wild/
CryptoArticles:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-a-real-long-term-cryptocurrency-backed-by-urea-fertilizer
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-appears-to-be-the-real-deal-and-here-is-why
X-Labs:
http://www.xlabstudio.com/analysis.html
CoinSource:
http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/uro/

The Uro Foundation (uro.io) Email: foundation@uro.io

And another thing, how do we assume GES accepted "cheap" URO from RIVAA?

Is it not conceivable that they created a private transaction and RIVAA paid GES in BTC for some "cheap" URO that GES acquired from the various trading sites?

GES acquires URO from various trading houses.
RIVAA buys BTC to cover the true value of URO
GES transacts with RIVAA BTC for URO
RIVAA then pays for shipment with URO

That would get the ball rolling without asking the dumbass questions that always arise - Why is GES giving away 3 million dollars worth of fertilizer for $26,000? Mule Muffins, do you really think it went down like that?

"GES acquires URO from various trading houses" which trading houses??
I thought URO did not depend on BTC?

There was no IPO and no premine so they'd have to get it from somewhere and the 20,000 some odd dollars was already accounted for in bank fee savings.

Jaago Bharat....
healthandwealth

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

Chart wise...we have hit bottom at the 65k support line.  I expect a rebound with the price.
codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:50:25 PM

think we have got a narcoleptic fudmeister with tourettes on here Roll Eyes
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:13:36 PM

This constant deletion of posts is a sign of weakness, not strength. It makes this page seem fake and does you (and me) URO holders no favors.
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:25:47 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 03:38:10 PM by davisgreen

#Urocoin can now be traded on @MeloticInc, the worlds first curated digital asset exchange optimized for low latency algorithmic API trading

https://www.melotic.com/markets/uro-btc

Melotic is a brand new, next generation exchange founded by https://angel.co/jack-wang-1 , who is an advisor to OKCoin - the highest volume BTC exchange in the world.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:27:51 PM

Any newbie account set up on bct just for the sole purpose of trolling here in this thread is not welcome.

Cheers

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
timpeff

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:30:53 PM

Any newbie account set up on bct just for the sole purpose of trolling here in this thread is not welcome.

Cheers

Are those buy walls on bittrex some of the first corporate buys???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: