Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 718965 times)
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:20:15 AM

ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell I/O Coin straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

To be fair, anyone using Shapeshift is completely stupid.

always terrible rates, Right now IOC is trading at a average price of 4500 Sats

If you sell on Shapeshift right now, they will give you the appalling rate of 2988 Sats

A massive Loss of 30% exchange value.   

I would advise anyone to stay well clear of these ripp of merchants,  should be called ShapeShifty  !

If anyone here wants to sell IOC make a post here and get a much better rate.

I seriously don't get you, how can you be this rude about a respectable business that has managed to raise millions of dollars over the last couple of months. It's mainly used to exchange small amounts of currency (around 0.02 to 0.03 btc the last time I checked). I don't think that warrants calling its users "stupid" nor the does it make the exchange "shifty" and a "rip off". Your username is misleading by the way, as the kind of tips you have been giving recently definitely don't bring IOcoin any positive promotion whatsoever. Thank you ShapeShift for your update

Really?  So you think it is a "respectable Business" to give people 30% less than market value.

Because i dont.  I see it as ripping people off.  End of story.

But, EVERYONE is entitled to their view.

Have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:50:35 PM

ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell I/O Coin straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

To be fair, anyone using Shapeshift is completely stupid.

always terrible rates, Right now IOC is trading at a average price of 4500 Sats

If you sell on Shapeshift right now, they will give you the appalling rate of 2988 Sats

A massive Loss of 30% exchange value.   

I would advise anyone to stay well clear of these ripp of merchants,  should be called ShapeShifty  !

If anyone here wants to sell IOC make a post here and get a much better rate.

I seriously don't get you, how can you be this rude about a respectable business that has managed to raise millions of dollars over the last couple of months. It's mainly used to exchange small amounts of currency (around 0.02 to 0.03 btc the last time I checked). I don't think that warrants calling its users "stupid" nor the does it make the exchange "shifty" and a "rip off". Your username is misleading by the way, as the kind of tips you have been giving recently definitely don't bring IOcoin any positive promotion whatsoever. Thank you ShapeShift for your update

Really?  So you think it is a "respectable Business" to give people 30% less than market value.

Because i dont.  I see it as ripping people off.  End of story.

But, EVERYONE is entitled to their view.

Have a nice day.

Its kind of tough to get this constant negativity, maybe you should consider changing your ioc promoting pseudo name since it does not reflect the views of our team. Please this is enough. We are being looked at by serious people, there is allot of hard work being done and this kind of attitude doesn't help our community.
mctaino

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:52:56 PM

Thank You shapeshift for great add. Im looking forward for you guys to see and implement ioc with DIONS soon... Thanks again
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:32:04 PM

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a good week. Now its (almost) time for the weekend.
Have a nice weekend and thanks all for sticking with us and keep it positive.
That gives us a lot of energy.

Creating history takes time because we have to create the future first. ;-)

Cheers,
Richard
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

I was merely trying to warn people about thinking twice when using a service like this.

Seriously, 30% price difference is massive, there are many poor unsuspecting people in the world and the way i see it, these companies take advantage.  

I am sure i am not the only one with these views either.  As somebody who wants people to get the BEST deals, then i will warn people if they are not getting a good deal.

Just like i would praise anyone offering Great deals.

It would be nice to see services offer better rates and compete with exchanges.

How many people here would be happy if they went to the bank, changed $10 and only got $7 back.  Its the same thing.

See staking has gone down a lot. Thats because i have sold half of what i had and will be selling the rest from now till end of the year.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

I was merely trying to warn people about thinking twice when using a service like this.

Seriously, 30% price difference is massive, there are many poor unsuspecting people in the world and the way i see it, these companies take advantage.  

I am sure i am not the only one with these views either.  As somebody who wants people to get the BEST deals, then i will warn people if they are not getting a good deal.

How many people here would be happy if they went to the bank, changed $10 and only got $7 back.  Its the same thing.

You sell Vintage clothes on Ebay right? You probably earn just one $ on selling an item if you look at your businesses that way.
You can't live on that i guess so you probably have around 20-30% between the buy and sell price right? They need to check other stores on the internet to see if they are cheaper. That is the customers responsibility. Just like using shapeshift. I am just glad these services are actually existing.
A glass is half full. or half empty like always?

So your advice is not to buy any of the clothing you are selling. Good advice.
Its all about demand versus offer and making money so your company can exist.

oh, and agree with the iocpromotiontips remark.

Cheers and have a nice weekend

Richard
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:46:25 PM

You sell Vintage clothes on Ebay right? You probably earn just one $ on selling an item if you look at your businesses that way.
You can't live on that i guess so you probably have around 20-30% between the buy and sell price right? They need to check other stores on the internet to see if they are cheaper. That is the customers responsibility. Just like using shapeshift. I am just glad these services are actually existing.

Richard

Wow, thats terrible way of looking at things considering you run a business.

You can't even compare the two at all, not in the slightest.

The only way you can compare the two would be this way.

When i get paid, i would then add 30% on the final sales price.

Shapeshift work the other way, they simply give a customer 30% less than what anyone could get for it else where.

Like Poloniex or cryptsy.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:49:52 PM

Richard

Shapeshift work the other way, they simply give a customer 30% less than what anyone could get for it else where.

Like polo and cryptsy. You blame them as well for having a spread in the orderbook?
Sometimes if you want to market buy there is a spread of 10-20% as well. And they even charge you a 0.2% for buying or selling.

I sold some BTC a few days back for euro's using a dutch service for that. They charged 25 euro's for it. Is that too much?
Not to my standards because they have the exchange risk, legal stuff and administration. So im fine with that.

I got your point. Just not sharing it with you.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:58:11 AM

Richard

Like polo and cryptsy. You blame them as well for having a spread in the orderbook?
Sometimes if you want to market buy there is a spread of 10-20% as well. And they even charge you a 0.2% for buying or selling.

I sold some BTC a few days back for euro's using a dutch service for that. They charged 25 euro's for it. Is that too much?
Not to my standards because they have the exchange risk, legal stuff and administration. So im fine with that.

I got your point. Just not sharing it with you.

Isn't shape shift is more anonymous way of buying and selling, so maybe premium is for that.
buy price is not that out of wack..only sell price.
maybe premium for bit license so they can open in ny
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:15:28 AM

wow. in defense for iopromotions.
why do you guys dont understand his point? it is so simple.
even i, think who uses shapeshift is plain stupid.

WHY WOULD YOU SELL IO for 30% LESS PRICE in SHAPESHIFT if you CAN SELL IT IN BITTREX without having to sacrifice that 30%?
that was just his opinion and to you guys who are defending shapeshift. if you really think he is wrong then man up sell me IO at 3200 sat per IO
because you say selling on shapeshift is not stupid even the exchange rate is 1 io = 0.00002998 btc

wow just plain wow.

it was so simple and it even lead to selling on ebay and looking for other websites to even running a business.
SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:37:43 AM

Simon,

Why are you always starting controversy? In the time since first speaking with you, it has been 85% controversy, blaming and negative talk coming from you about everything. Why can't people trade how they want, when they want, with who they want? Why can't people use services offered on the internet? Everything is drama and negative. Something you praise one minute, is a POS the next. Where has any of this gotten you? I doubt it has gotten you anything lasting monetarily. I've sat back and watched and listened for a while now. You are a plague on the internet. Anyone who wants to move, buy, sell, trade crypto or fiat is responsible for using this thing called Google to research. After that, it's on them if they make money or lose it.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:05:17 PM

attack is different from stating an opinion mate.

and if you guys didnt make a big deal out of it should have been forgotten already but because you guys kept talking about it
the topic is still active now.

anyway just stop talking about it for a win win situation
mctaino

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:06:36 AM

Just checking in, We are working folks, we are Working... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Will give an update in a few days.

Thanks

Joel
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:21:23 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 08:51:31 AM by cryptocoinnl

Hi there,

We all know the technical team is pretty busy in finishing up DIONS.

DIONS brings us much greatness in the future. Not only we are able to store data in de blockchain, we also get to have a whole new HTML5 wallet with loads of features in it.
Continues development. Currently the technical team is setting up a full blown testnet to test DIONS, messaging and all other features thoroughly. We are getting there!
Next to that we have divided the workload between multiple developers so we can also start on finishing up Chameleon which will bring us the sidechain technology.
Soon you will get a good update on technical developments.

About my focus on the I/O Digital team;

As many of you know i run a business in the Netherlands and have a lot of experience in "creating business".
I started at I/O Digital to help grow the technology, find interested adopters / investors and think of ways to achieve our overall goals: adoption and usage.
With this in mind we have had many conversations with genuine technology investors and even initiatives that are willing to connect to our chain when DIONS is released.
So we could say that somewhere after DIONS release we - probably will have - a launching adopter. Details still in the making, but it all looks pretty good.

Next to that we also have the community on our screen. Some time ago we launched iocoinhub.io and some other initiatives like the gift feature. In the development phase of DIONS we have thought of ways in incentivizing the community and especially the stakers more. You probably know the idea of giving the collected fees, needed for storing data in the IOC chain, back to the stakers.
So the more businesses we connect, the more data they store, the more fees you collect (above the normal stake $).

We have a lot of ideas left to make it even nicer to be part of the I/O Digital community / project.
Its not only about receiving IOC for the stake as a "thank you" but we are also looking at possibilities to give loyal IOC stakers / holders some kind of vote mechanism.
This has also something to do with the creation of a real life I/O Digital business with shareholders / participants. See below.

We are checking all sorts possibilities to make I/O Digital a real company with real shareholders / participants. Due to all legislation we are seeking the best opportunity and way to do so.
We are talking to many advisors about this. In this way we can attract official investors to invest into the technology and company. This gives us much more traction and breathing space. It will also secure some future ideas we have.

If we attract companies that would like to invest into I/O Digital, then there is not only the technology which we can fund, but also marketing. As you can imagine and understand we currently are spending our own $ and will do that on the development of technology. Marketing, branding and PR is second for us now.
We still managed to launch I/O Digital this year and will focus on that brand as a corporate structure. The minor PR we already did was pretty good though. So we expect a lot of good PR in the future.

Our (rough and not yet decided) idea is that a board of directors will then decide what I/O Digital is going to develop with the external investments. Not only the board will have their vote. The stakers will also get some kind of vote into the direction we will then take. Again, this is all into consideration and takes time. But it is our strong believe that making I/O Digital a legit entity will give us more backing and overall trust.

Its all about a story of the chicken and the egg. We first need the live and working technology in order to attract external businesses and investors. Yes, we are talking to them, but it makes it a lot easier if we have some things to show for. Thats why we push hard internally.

This is how we work. No smooth stories and get millions of external $ to develop. We develop and deliver.
We show what we are capable of and get the attention when we have something to show for.

We are here to create technology and do whatever we can to help businesses adopt our blockchain and create success together.

I would like to personally thank you all in backing this project. Your thoughts are always appreciated.
We have a small core team and maybe a small community, but the people that are still with us have big hearts. Thank you for that.

If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to richard@iodigital.io or contact me through the known channels.

Cheers
Richard
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:03:47 AM

Thank you Richard for the update  Smiley, I recently signed up to the new bitcoin forum @ https://forum.bitcoin.com, and I thought it would be a good idea to create a topic for I/O digital in their dedicated altcoin section:
https://forum.bitcoin.com/altcoins-f45/

hentzikov

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

This is a fantastic update. The future of the coin looks very bright. Thanks for all the hard work!
SamInTampa

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:34:31 PM

Thanks for the update Richard!
bitpotter

Activity: 1436
Merit: 258

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:46:47 PM

Wow! 5700 satoshi

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SamInTampa

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:55:17 PM

Wow! 5700 satoshi

It'll go up and down as development moves along. Sat isn't the greatest indicator with the project in my opinion, at least at this point. Due to the limited number of IOC, sat value can easily swing. I try to watch the projects such as wallets, unique features and blockchain dev they work on as a measuring stick. It's a good number this moment but can change quickly if someone wants to take profit and bought lower.
mctaino

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:09:01 PM

Wow! 5700 satoshi

It'll go up and down as development moves along. Sat isn't the greatest indicator with the project in my opinion, at least at this point. Due to the limited number of IOC, sat value can easily swing. I try to watch the projects such as wallets, unique features and blockchain dev they work on as a measuring stick. It's a good number this moment but can change quickly if someone wants to take profit and bought lower.

Yeah we will have some price swings, i'm staking my coins as always and can't wait for DIONS to be released. Our team is working hard this weekend, I will give you all a Dev update tomorrow. We are looking good so far

Joel
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: