Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:17:20 PM

Hi guys....

Any news about release...  SHOULD BE IN AROUND 7 DAYS
Why is the project undervalued right now? BECAUSE ITS MORE ADVANCED THAN 90% IN CRYPTO
I remember someone said 100k sats is a good price for I/O coin  Wink

Hope it attains it soon....Lots of good releases, partnerships, Biz news coming up I guess.  Cool
Lets see how the 2nd half of the year goes Smiley

And what you said.  Dions is just one of several stepping stones needed to cross over to the Blockchain Show Time.
Once a couple of more things are in place like the DIOEX and having partnerships, IOC wil hit 100k  (within 12 months you can mark my words).

IOC is a POS (Proof of Stake) coin also.  Like ETH and ETC and look at their prices, IOC could soon have the developments they have, people could well be using the IOC blockchain to create Dapps, programs, build little martian houses on Mars... you get the idea.

Maybe Tesla would like to use the IOC blockchain as part of the Gigafactory...

As for the suggestions of naming the bits of IOC, totally Mental  Tongue

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:33:34 PM

Hi guys....

Any news about release...  SHOULD BE IN AROUND 7 DAYS
Why is the project undervalued right now? BECAUSE ITS MORE ADVANCED THAN 90% IN CRYPTO
I remember someone said 100k sats is a good price for I/O coin  Wink

Hope it attains it soon....Lots of good releases, partnerships, Biz news coming up I guess.  Cool
Lets see how the 2nd half of the year goes Smiley

And what you said.  Dions is just one of several stepping stones needed to cross over to the Blockchain Show Time.
Once a couple of more things are in place like the DIOEX and having partnerships, IOC wil hit 100k  (within 12 months you can mark my words).

IOC is a POS (Proof of Stake) coin also.  Like ETH and ETC and look at their prices, IOC could soon have the developments they have, people could well be using the IOC blockchain to create Dapps, programs, build little martian houses on Mars... you get the idea.

Maybe Tesla would like to use the IOC blockchain as part of the Gigafactory...

As for the suggestions of naming the bits of IOC, totally Mental  Tongue
a naming contest could be a way to get more exposure
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:37:26 PM

It would be awesome if I/O Coin gets listed on a big Chinese exchange....  Wink
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:53:58 AM

https://www.kraken.com/     would be my first pick  (highly unlikely to happen unless IOC got the volume you see with ETC or ETH)

Regarding biggest Chinese exchange, it might of mattered in the past, but now i dont think it matters.
Chinese like Bitcoin, Ethereum and now ETH Classic they dont bother much with alt coins.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
dranster

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:58:53 AM

https://www.kraken.com/     would be my first pick  (highly unlikely to happen unless IOC got the volume you see with ETC or ETH)

Regarding biggest Chinese exchange, it might of mattered in the past, but now i dont think it matters.
Chinese like Bitcoin, Ethereum and now ETH Classic they dont bother much with alt coins.

Wrong....Tanvi is a great Chinese Exchange with many Altcoins as well as btc38 .... They love Altcoins as well
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:17:33 AM

It would be awesome if I/O Coin gets listed on a big Chinese exchange....  Wink

https://www.kraken.com/     would be my first pick  (highly unlikely to happen unless IOC got the volume you see with ETC or ETH)

Wrong....Tanvi is a great Chinese Exchange with many Altcoins as well as btc38 .... They love Altcoins as well

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

BTC38 is only ranked #18 in terms of volume. that other exchange tanvi, is not in the top 20, and the scam excange yobit is ranked 22, on this list.  so getting added to chinese exchange would do little for ioc.

out of all of them  #6 Yunbi, would be best.  https://yunbi.com/

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:04:11 PM

RETWEET PLEASE:

https://twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/760445085573980161

and read the short and sweet description explaining DIONS.

http://www.iodigital.io/dions/

This is HUGE!  Huger than Sparta!  Cool

LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:15:13 AM

actually it should be an IOshi
thank you for your compliments in advance  Smiley

I have to say I like it better than IOtoshi so well done  Smiley

cohnhead

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:30:07 PM

actually it should be an IOshi
thank you for your compliments in advance  Smiley

I have to say I like it better than IOtoshi so well done  Smiley
thanks...but really couldn't have done it without your contribution. for real....it pointed me in the right direction and then it just seemed to roll off my tongue.
cohnhead

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

relative to bitfinex hack.....wallet vaults that let you rollback withdrawls (am I understanding correctly)

http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/08/03/how-bitfinex-heist-could-have-been-avoided/

interesting in theory...is this even doable? maybe something to work on after sunrise , if it not already on map

Perhaps what is needed here is a scheme that does not break Bitcoin's all-too-critical irreversibility when dealing with strangers, but allows someone to take back his funds in the event of a hack.

How might such a scheme work? It seems almost in fundamental conflict. There is no definition for a "hack," so an unrestricted undo mechanism will certainly break irreversibility.

But there is actually a solution. Here is what it might look like.

Suppose I designate some of my funds as being in a specially-marked cold storage account, or, let's call them vaults. To pay for things, I need to move them out of my vault to a regular wallet, a process which takes, say, a day. Merchants never accept payments directly from vaults; they use regular Bitcoin addresses, and payments work in the regular, irreversible fashion. But the special thing about vaults is that they come with two keys. One key is used to unlock the vault and move your funds to a regular wallet. The other one, called a recovery key, is used when you notice that your funds were hacked and moved out of the vault by a hacker. You can then use your recovery key to undo the hack -- you have 24 hours to notice and launch the recovery and get back all the funds.

Notice that you cannot fool a merchant with this trick and revert a real transaction. All you can do is take back your own money from someone who is trying to steal it.

more in depth
http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/02/29/bitcoin-vaults/

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:14:52 AM

relative to bitfinex hack.....wallet vaults that let you rollback withdrawls (am I understanding correctly)

http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/08/03/how-bitfinex-heist-could-have-been-avoided/

interesting in theory...is this even doable? maybe something to work on after sunrise , if it not already on map

Perhaps what is needed here is a scheme that does not break Bitcoin's all-too-critical irreversibility when dealing with strangers, but allows someone to take back his funds in the event of a hack.

How might such a scheme work? It seems almost in fundamental conflict. There is no definition for a "hack," so an unrestricted undo mechanism will certainly break irreversibility.

But there is actually a solution. Here is what it might look like.

Suppose I designate some of my funds as being in a specially-marked cold storage account, or, let's call them vaults. To pay for things, I need to move them out of my vault to a regular wallet, a process which takes, say, a day. Merchants never accept payments directly from vaults; they use regular Bitcoin addresses, and payments work in the regular, irreversible fashion. But the special thing about vaults is that they come with two keys. One key is used to unlock the vault and move your funds to a regular wallet. The other one, called a recovery key, is used when you notice that your funds were hacked and moved out of the vault by a hacker. You can then use your recovery key to undo the hack -- you have 24 hours to notice and launch the recovery and get back all the funds.

Notice that you cannot fool a merchant with this trick and revert a real transaction. All you can do is take back your own money from someone who is trying to steal it.

more in depth
http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/02/29/bitcoin-vaults/

Great Catch!  All i can recall that is a little similar to this, $IOC were going to introduce a "feature" in hte wallet that gave the user a short amount of time, like 60 seconds, to "call back / reverse" a transaction.

Which would be great, as i am sure many here has sent the wrong amount to someone or even released they sent to the wrong address.

This 60 second "window" gives users plenty of time to double check the transaction, after they have sent it.  But i guess the transaction would be on hold for 60 seconds, before being sent.

would love to hear from a DEV here also.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:34:33 AM

So i guess these days DIONS should be released regarding to conference???
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:35:17 PM

Now look at that shakeout, before the big rise. Grin

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
dranster

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:38:15 PM

The big rise will be epic..we havent seen a single PR article so far

Once they start coming out, and the new releases....The pump will be awesome

I/O to the moon soon Smiley
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:44:04 PM

The big rise will be epic..we havent seen a single PR article so far

Once they start coming out, and the new releases....The pump will be awesome

I/O to the moon soon Smiley

ETC has got everyone twisted and selling all coins for that, i am surprised IOC is holding up so well, better than 90% on poloniex thats for sure.
So real good signs.  Although, IOC eally needs to get to the top tier on poloniex or at least 2nd tier, needing 100btc daily volume.  Anything less is pretty poor going.

Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:45:40 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 12:59:06 PM by Flash86

The last pump was from 4k sat to 32k sat.
Hope wee see a pump to 100k, then floor at 35-40k.

edit: IOC market is controlled by a major Whale with a lot of IOC and BTC. He can pump this to 50k easily.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tradingshitcoins

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:32:44 PM

Pumps are not a good thing, it's funny how people use this word so loosely now. What you really want is real organic growth. That is why I am here.

1000 BTC volume (1% of the Ethereum volume on Poloniex) could bring the floor to .01, which is 50 times the current price. So yeah, there is some upside here.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:56:12 AM

edit: IOC market is controlled by a major Whale with a lot of IOC and BTC. He can pump this to 50k easily.

No,  market is not controlled by anyone, thats obvious.  There are no whales in IOC, thats also obvious, there are no pumps, just natural growth due to development progress. With the odd, over excitement in between.

Like the Devs say, IOC is long term.

dranster

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:59:17 AM

No,  market is not controlled by anyone, thats obvious.  There are no whales in IOC, thats also obvious, there are no pumps, just natural growth due to development progress. With the odd, over excitement in between.

I believe IOC prices can see around 50k sats this month........and then 100-150k sats in a year.

Great investment, much like how NXT was unnoticed during 1000 sats
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:19:49 PM

No,  market is not controlled by anyone, thats obvious.  There are no whales in IOC, thats also obvious, there are no pumps, just natural growth due to development progress. With the odd, over excitement in between.

I believe IOC prices can see around 50k sats this month........and then 100-150k sats in a year.

Great investment, much like how NXT was unnoticed during 1000 sats

+100

very good comparison, as NXT is doing something similar to IOC.  

I just hope IOC can get the attention and volume NXT has.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: