Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:32:19 PM

Hey,

Today is an important day for us and the community. Today is a very important milestone for the entire project and team behind I/O Digital.

The last few months we have been busy with all official documents needed to create an official foundation and creating a new Foundation website.
As of today we are an official foundation ( I/O Digital Foundation) and we launched a new website for I/O Digital.

If you read the website thoroughly then you will read more info about the sunrise project, decentralized apps and our collaboration with an external company etc etc.

Please read our full press release / statement on the website: http://www.iodigital.io/news-posts/io-digital-foundation-is-official/
If you have any questions please go to our slack or post your questions here.

If the webserver is busy or under high load (not loading or giving an error) please come back a bit later.
With important messages the traffic can be huge at times.

Thanks all,

The I/O Digital Foundation team
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:01:14 PM

Great work Richard, thank you very much. May this event bring even more success to this already impressive project.

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:14:03 PM

Congrats, no doubt you will be around for the long run.
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:40:48 PM

Congrats on becoming a foundation! You guys are definately serious about this project Smiley
The label "Foundation" although nice, doesn't mean a lot right now. Remember Worldcoin had a foundation Wink

I am a little underwhelmed about this being "the" update for today. I'd expected more news about DIONS or Chameleon for example.
Any news on those releases, mid or long term?

I've been following this project for a while now, and although I am patient, a lot of people aren't. I am predicting a little price dip on this news, but it will pick up again with the DIONS release I am sure.

Keep on rocking team! I am sure I/O will be in the Top 10 someday.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:55:41 PM

Congrats on becoming a foundation! You guys are definately serious about this project Smiley
The label "Foundation" although nice, doesn't mean a lot right now. Remember Worldcoin had a foundation Wink

I am a little underwhelmed about this being "the" update for today. I'd expected more news about DIONS or Chameleon for example.
Any news on those releases, mid or long term?

I've been following this project for a while now, and although I am patient, a lot of people aren't. I am predicting a little price dip on this news, but it will pick up again with the DIONS release I am sure.

Keep on rocking team! I am sure I/O will be in the Top 10 someday.

Hi,

For the team this is a huge achievement. Loads of paperwork, translations and documents needed to pass the legal departments.
The countdown was explicitly saying: "for I/O Digital to become a foundation and new website". So you probably hoped for more but did not read it.

Again, for future investors - whom we are talking to - is it of vital importance to have the structure right. All in a legal way.
Not just to secure their investments / donations, but also to prove that we are a legit - and public - team. We operate according the laws.

If you read the statement of today you are also reading that we have teamed up to aim for a worldwide I/O Digital Blockchain adoption with using Chameleon in combination with a "device".
I quote:

The foundation has begun collaborating with external entities to assist with the development and integration of a usable and sustainable end-to-end Blockchain ecosystem device, that will enable consumers to easily access services supplied by our Blockchain technology.

And

With our future developments it will be easy for companies to create decentralized apps that rely on the Chameleon framework and get their decentralized app at the doorstep of the end user. This end-to-end solution partnership is called “sunrise” and the external company has the intention to use the I/O Digital Blockchain and also the Chameleon framework for their worldwide initiative once it’s launched.

This is new for most people. We have talked about a patent and so on, but these partnerships and decentralized apps are the real deal.
If you read it correct you will understand this is great news for everybody. But maybe it is still to vague. Time will tell.

DIONS is about to go into beta. When it does we will also release a fully explaining infographic of DIONS.
Everybody is expecting DIONS and some thought this "news" was about DIONS. Well, consider this as an extra in-between.

The price of one IOC has been upped quite high the last week. There will always be traders selling for some profit or sell on news.
That's the way it works and will always work. un-patient (day)traders is really what we (I) don't care for.
We care for the security, adoption and long term investors that understand the importance of what we are creating. Trade wisely ;-)

Cheers
Richard
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:19:25 PM

Any "device" that facilitates money coming into the coin for a benefit to the user is a golden key.  Where many coins fail.  Keep plowing ahead, you are on the right path.  Fun to watch.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:50:15 AM

Hey,

Today is an important day for us and the community. Today is a very important milestone for the entire project and team behind I/O Digital.

The last few months we have been busy with all official documents needed to create an official foundation and creating a new Foundation website.
As of today we are an official foundation ( I/O Digital Foundation) and we launched a new website for I/O Digital.

If you read the website thoroughly then you will read more info about the sunrise project, decentralized apps and our collaboration with an external company etc etc.

Please read our full press release / statement on the website: http://www.iodigital.io/news-posts/io-digital-foundation-is-official/
If you have any questions please go to our slack or post your questions here.

If the webserver is busy or under high load (not loading or giving an error) please come back a bit later.
With important messages the traffic can be huge at times.

Thanks all,

The I/O Digital Foundation team

Hey IOC Dev Team, a BIG round of applause.  The website looks fantastic! I knew that guy i told you about would do an amazing job, really pleasing to see. He nailed it!   You guys are, without doubt the most professional looking digital currency in this alt coin space.

Not only do you look great, but you can back it up with the formation of the foundation, as you pointed out, lots of legal documents, meetings with lawers and such to get things formalized, no easy task.

Only one way IOC is going and thats due North!  100k by the end of october easy.  200k by the end of the year.

I am very impressed and i am really, really hard to please (as you guys know)  Kiss Kiss

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

Hey all,

FYI some nice invite we got this week:

The Dutch government asked I/O Digital to participate in ~15 Proof of Concept #blockchain projects starting this year. They requested our expertise & maybe technology in the future.

They asked us to participate together with other technology experts to find out if Blockchain technology is a fit for governmental services.

Details yet to be discussed but this is very promising.

Cheers,
Richard
thedreadfort

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:51:04 PM

Hey all,

The Dutch government asked I/O Digital to participate in ~15 Proof of Concept #blockchain projects starting this year. They requested our expertise & maybe technology in the future.

They asked us to participate together with other technology experts to find out if Blockchain technology is a fit for governmental services.

Cheers,
Richard

wow, this is groundbreaking news... will be excited to hear about the details. keep up the good work Smiley
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:25:42 AM

Hey all,

Cheers,
Richard

wow, this is groundbreaking news... will be excited to hear about the details. keep up the good work Smiley

Great work Richard! You have friends in high places!

this is such great news for I/O Digital on so MANY LEVELS.

1- Networking / Contacts.

IOC will be mingling with the top Blockchain companies and business people in Europe and the rest of the world. Something money can not buy, the opportunities that will arise from just this is endless.

2- Dutch government. 

They will like what they see with the IOC blockchain (nearly 60% staking btw also) and could quite EASILY decide to use the IOC blockchain for government voting, storing peoples ID's and a whole host of other ID and data related services.  Plus many other possibilities

All of the  above should place IOC firmly into the top 10 digital coins with a market cap in excess of $50m ... thats right. Fifty MILLION Dollars and more.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:00:31 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 12:13:18 PM by gavrilo77

What i have seen on polo, sell orders are ready for the news.

And obvious someone is playing with 1 IO
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:35:27 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 01:59:51 PM by cryptocoinnl

Hey all,

Our community is growing. From Indonesia to Russia, from Amsterdam to Miami. We want to help everybody as much as we can.

We are looking for I/O Digital country / region managers that want to spread the word of our project in their native language. Help out on translations, write FAQ in the native language (how to buy I/O Coin, how to stake, how to send etc) and be there for questions from the local community members and possibly even be available for local events where a representative of the Foundation is requested or have your own event.

The country / region managers are our ambassadors. It is not a paid job, but it can be very rewarding to attract new IO believers and create a local community around you. We provide you with the tools that you need (if possible).

Interested? Contact us through the contact form at http://www.iodigital.io/contact-us/ and tell us how you are willing to help and why!

you will be listed as an official member on the page: http://www.iodigital.io/management/
and will be involved in the project to have the latest info from us.

Thanks,

Richard
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:17:47 PM

I saw a lot of buy orders at 42k and below, hodl.
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ioc

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:36:07 PM

IOC into top 40 on coinmarketcap.

Market cap over $4.3M.

Less than 500k coins on poloniex.

So many amazing developments not far away and great news often = Rocket Ship.

cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:12:27 PM

Market cap over $4.3M.

less than 500k coins on poliniex
I assume that's what is for sale...probably more on exchange though as roughly 45% of coins are not being staked.

as I give it some thought.....that's crazy...all time highs and still over 55% of coins staking.

mrwhitebites...good call on price action....at first I doubted market cap could reach levels you see.....but with developments that have taken place.... 4x - 10x in market cap from here is not that unrealistic.

btw...as I guess anyone with longevity can become a hero member...I awoke recently to see I have achieved that level.  I forget is there a hero signature for IOC that I can display or is it the same as sr.

note to team: maybe signatures could be added to OP for ease of access

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

Market cap over $4.3M.

I assume that's what is for sale...probably more on exchange though as roughly 45% of coins are not being staked.

as I give it some thought.....that's crazy...all time highs and still over 55% of coins staking.

mrwhitebites...good call on price action....at first I doubted market cap could reach levels you see.....but with developments that have taken place.... 4x - 10x in market cap from here is not that unrealistic.

btw...as I guess anyone with longevity can become a hero member...I awoke recently to see I have achieved that level.  I forget is there a hero signature for IOC that I can display or is it the same as sr.

Hey Cohnhead,

Hope you are doing well.

Many new people will jump on board IOC and i am sure they will be happy to display the wonderful signature.
We really do need it added somewhere to make it easy to access.  Going through all the pages here.

All Signatures can be found on page: 165 to 166

there are 2 versions for Hero members.

Also feel free to slightly tweak them.

cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:47:53 PM

No premine no ICO no BS low coin coint. Most respectable team I've seen on here IMO.
cohnhead

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:52:04 PM

Market cap over $4.3M.

btw...as I guess anyone with longevity can become a hero member...I awoke recently to see I have achieved that level.  I forget is there a hero signature for IOC that I can display or is it the same as sr.

Hey Cohnhead,

Hope you are doing well.

Many new people will jump on board IOC and i am sure they will be happy to display the wonderful signature.
We really do need it added somewhere to make it easy to access.  Going through all the pages here.

All Signatures can be found on page: 165 to 166

there are 2 versions for Hero members.

Also feel free to slightly tweak them.

doing well ...and expect to be doing much better.....especially with the upcoming developments in ioc ecosystem.
hopefully the new signature I'm wearing does justice to this great community. thanks

was looking at coincapio....how do we get them to use proper icon for coin
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

Provide the proper icon in a polite message with a link to a recent usage of it that is verified by the devs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cohnhead

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:44:51 AM

Provide the proper icon in a polite message with a link to a recent usage of it that is verified by the devs.
thanks, sounds reasonable...but im looking all over their website and I don't see contact info.
I could tweet it to them but that doesn't strike me as the politest way of bringing it to their attention
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: