Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
xianice

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:27:49 AM

Well, done with Poloniex after this crap.  IOC will bounce back, but they just screwed a bunch of ppl.

Yeah, IOC will bounce back, many people will like to buy those cheap IOC

Wink  Feel bad for ppls, but picked up a good discount on the panic.
feel bad but no ioc developer say something. they know, say nothing.

This is on Polo, not the delisted coins......   Don't know that I will ever use Polo again.  IOC is not the only decent coin being delisted.  At least Bittrex gives some notice and a chance to up volume if a coin lags.
bittrex won't delist. good for them to have small coin. polo want top coins. better business for them. i joke ioc but dont think is scam so good for bitteex.
i mean dev need post update soon. they know now. they try shapeshift now and all good too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:04:04 AM

hey all,

Joel called me with this news about Poloniex delisting IOC. This is just fucked up by Polo. We are one of the best developed coins and projects and they just ninja removing IOC. Its not about a non-working wallet, nor volume nor other IOC related problems. They just ninja-announced this as a complete new thing for us and for all the traders.

These kind of actions by a major exchange are just not acceptable and totally irresponsible and they should account for their actions. Not just account for us but account for all these traders they make money off. We as a team and community must try to reason with them and try to get to the right person. we will try to get in contact with polo and keep us on. We will have to try with diplomacy first and convince them with everything we have developed to keep us on. The team will fight hard for it and the community can try to fight for IOC as well.

There is absolutely no reason to delist us and keep other non-developing projects with 1 BTC volume per day on.

The team will stick to the plan and deliver DIONS and much more greatness like ever before.

This is a reward for all the hard work we have done? Of-course we will try to get in contact with Polo and maybe the community can step up as well in this case. We still have Bittrex to trade IOC on and we have a long term project so we will stick around and so will a lot of the community members / IOC holders as well.

Thanks for all people not selling and sticking with us. Some traders panic sold i guess or their Stop/Loss got triggered into different buy walls.
Some buy walls from me personally, close friends or other community members. Those coins will go into staking because its a long term project with loads of opportunities in the future. We have many people believing in the project and they are still here.

DIONS is nearing completion, business deals and strategic partnerships as well. We can only say that the team and community gets stronger and stronger each day and especially with these kind of events happening. We have ethics high on our agenda and i think exchanges like Polo can learn the way we operate and will keep operating.

The team is here, the team will stay and develop.  Like we did the last 2,5 years: we continue to develop, survive and so do our loyal holders of IOC.

Thanks all,

Team I/O Digital

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

Thanks for the update.  I doubt anyone blames you guys or lacks faith in your efforts. 

Everyone should let Poloniex know they are unhappy.  They will hear from me.  They already have in a small way since all my coins just got moved off their exchange. 

IOC will recover when people get over the shock.  For those who kept their heads, hey, 40% discount sale.

Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

Keep up the great work guys. This is just a temporary pullback and pertains to only traders. Doesn't change the fact that the tech is solid and the real world business opportunities that awaits IOC.

currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:18:10 AM

Surprised by the decision of Poloniex! This coin is legit why would they remove? The delisting of the others were understandable. What will come in return?

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

The price will fall to 10k
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:09:16 AM

Not really, I just bought a bunch , when is the ETA for DIONS?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

Surprised by the decision of Poloniex! This coin is legit why would they remove? The delisting of the others were understandable. What will come in return?
Don't worry, bittrex is still a huge exchange. People who want the coin will go to bittrex, those who don't care , well they don't matter. This is just a temporary dip, will get back to previous level soon enough. 

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:15:37 AM

hey all,

Joel called me with this news about Poloniex delisting IOC. This is just fucked up by Polo. We are one of the best developed coins and projects and they just ninja removing IOC. Its not about a non-working wallet, nor volume nor other IOC related problems. They just ninja-announced this as a complete new thing for us and for all the traders.

These kind of actions by a major exchange are just not acceptable and totally irresponsible and they should account for their actions. Not just account for us but account for all these traders they make money off. We as a team and community must try to reason with them and try to get to the right person. we will try to get in contact with polo and keep us on. We will have to try with diplomacy first and convince them with everything we have developed to keep us on. The team will fight hard for it and the community can try to fight for IOC as well.

There is absolutely no reason to delist us and keep other non-developing projects with 1 BTC volume per day on.

The team will stick to the plan and deliver DIONS and much more greatness like ever before.

This is a reward for all the hard work we have done? Of-course we will try to get in contact with Polo and maybe the community can step up as well in this case. We still have Bittrex to trade IOC on and we have a long term project so we will stick around and so will a lot of the community members / IOC holders as well.

Thanks for all people not selling and sticking with us. Some traders panic sold i guess or their Stop/Loss got triggered into different buy walls.
Some buy walls from me personally, close friends or other community members. Those coins will go into staking because its a long term project with loads of opportunities in the future. We have many people believing in the project and they are still here.

DIONS is nearing completion, business deals and strategic partnerships as well. We can only say that the team and community gets stronger and stronger each day and especially with these kind of events happening. We have ethics high on our agenda and i think exchanges like Polo can learn the way we operate and will keep operating.

The team is here, the team will stay and develop.  Like we did the last 2,5 years: we continue to develop, survive and so do our loyal holders of IOC.

Thanks all,

Team I/O Digital

I don't get the idea why they delisted IOC, just because of low trading volume? Sometimes IOC has decent volume, we know the team is delivering, so I wonder why they did this.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:31:59 AM

$IOC is going to be fine guys.

Bittrex is a solid exchange, I/OCoin new wallet tech is some of the best seen in Crypto.
I/OCoin is making its way into the real world, it will be bigger than any exchange. 

I am buying more! 

Feel free to STAY CALM and message poloniex to ask for reason.No one knows who is really behind Poloniex either.

They do as they please, which is clear, they want to remove genuine projects with solid devs, then clearly, thats not a exchange you can put trust in and you should not be letting them safeguard your coins.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
menaboy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:22:47 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 07:38:29 AM by menaboy

Although I woke up a lot poorer this morning, I shrugged it off and bought more NOT from Poloniex, but from Bittrex. I'm liking Bittrex more and more now. It'll be funny when they have to relist it again as a Oooops we made a mistake here.

Oh well, buy and hold!

I did put in a coin request to not get it delisted, it probably won't do anything, but it doesn't hurt to try!
vvinam

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

hey all,

Thanks all,

Team I/O Digital

really?

i see https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases

last released this on 14 Jul, 2015

see https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/commits/master

last code Commits on Nov 4, 2014

What does this mean? When the team did not add a new line of code
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:44:13 AM

It means code is private.

Only 5% of coins in crypto actually work on new code and developments, all other are rehashes of previous coins.
It is no secret I/OCoin has private git hub, work has been done every day and it wont be given away to be stolen to be used by ICO scammers.

Thats what the github says right there.

menaboy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

Only 5% of coins in crypto actually work on new code and developments, all other are rehashes of previous coins.
It is no secret I/OCoin has private git hub, work has been done every day and it wont be given away to be stolen to be used by ICO scammers.

^ This. If you watched their live demo of their new wallet soon to be released, he took a question in regards to coding privately. You can listen to the response in the video (towards the later end of it).
Kapsalon

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

Ioc never pumps it seems just slowly climbing every month.

And that right there is a investors dream! $IOC Slow and Steady, always wins the race.

Anyone who missed the live wallet demo, the link is here to watch anytime.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135831377

Just like watching the video on You Tube.

Thanks mate missed the live stream and thought I couldn't watch it anymore Smiley
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

Hi Community,

We understand that Polo wants to delist coins that have very low volume, no active development , broken wallet, no vision etc. But to delist a very active and awarded coin where the dev team and community invested a lot of time and money in without any reason or possibility to contact them is just plain madness. Not only for the team but also for you as community member.

• Active development since 2014
  • Development, marketing paid by the team privately
  • No ICO, presale or premine
  • Soon to launch DIONS we have worked on for over two years and showed the community just a few days back
  • Closed source development to protect our investment and community with the outlook to Open Source after launch
  • One of a kind HTML5 wallet made from scratch to support all our great data/messaging/alias features
  • Constant support to the community in Slack, BCT, Twitter and Facebook
  • Been trading lately with nice volumes
  • One of the first Proof of Stake coins
  • The highest Proof of Stake % of all PoS coins
  • A legit team with real people that are not hiding between nicknames
  • We have a country managers showing face all over the world
  • An official foundation setup for legitimate donations, source code deposit, byLaws, taxes etc
  • Official advisory board with top executives from IBM and TomTom
  • Been officially awarded in Blockchain technology Top 100 by KPMG and H2 ventures
  • Official winner Blockchain category European Fintech awards in 2016
  • We are in talks with top businesses for Blockchain usage or strategic alliances
  • A very active, loyal and great community
  • And so much more...

This is now happening to IOC but could happen to any coin. Any coin.

A nightmare for traders that give a dev team a lot of trust but also a trading site. This uncertainty just to be delisted is not good for traders in alts and for Poloniex as well. A big thank you for all positive support!! We even see support from people that do not trade IOC but see what change we are trying to make in Blockchain. Also other dev teams are messaging us personally.

This helps me, Joel, Derek, Sam & country managers a lot. We never get easily discouraged, but this is a big slap in the face for the team. But we will never go knock-out and just recover stronger than ever.

Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
We are here to stay and work harder then ever!

team I/O Digital
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

Hi Community,

We understand that Polo wants to delist coins that have very low volume, no active development , broken wallet, no vision etc. But to delist a very active and awarded coin where the dev team and community invested a lot of time and money in without any reason or possibility to contact them is just plain madness. Not only for the team but also for you as community member.

• Active development since 2014
  • Development, marketing paid by the team privately
  • No ICO, presale or premine
  • Soon to launch DIONS we have worked on for over two years and showed the community just a few days back
  • Closed source development to protect our investment and community with the outlook to Open Source after launch
  • One of a kind HTML5 wallet made from scratch to support all our great data/messaging/alias features
  • Constant support to the community in Slack, BCT, Twitter and Facebook
  • Been trading lately with nice volumes
  • One of the first Proof of Stake coins
  • The highest Proof of Stake % of all PoS coins
  • A legit team with real people that are not hiding between nicknames
  • We have a country managers showing face all over the world
  • An official foundation setup for legitimate donations, source code deposit, byLaws, taxes etc
  • Official advisory board with top executives from IBM and TomTom
  • Been officially awarded in Blockchain technology Top 100 by KPMG and H2 ventures
  • Official winner Blockchain category European Fintech awards in 2016
  • We are in talks with top businesses for Blockchain usage or strategic alliances
  • A very active, loyal and great community
  • And so much more...

This is now happening to IOC but could happen to any coin. Any coin.

A nightmare for traders that give a dev team a lot of trust but also a trading site. This uncertainty just to be delisted is not good for traders in alts and for Poloniex as well. A big thank you for all positive support!! We even see support from people that do not trade IOC but see what change we are trying to make in Blockchain. Also other dev teams are messaging us personally.

This helps me, Joel, Derek, Sam & country managers a lot. We never get easily discouraged, but this is a big slap in the face for the team. But we will never go knock-out and just recover stronger than ever.

Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
We are here to stay and work harder then ever!

team I/O Digital

+100

I/OCoin will grow stronger than before.  Keep up the great work IOC Team, you will be around a lot longer than Poloniex will, thats for sure.

dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

You don't need poloniex, bittrex is a good exchange for IOC. But private github seems not good and maybe this reason causes to be delisted? Crypto should be open source.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:52:30 AM

You don't need poloniex, bittrex is a good exchange for IOC. But private github seems not good and maybe this reason causes to be delisted? Crypto should be open source.

The current live code is open source. Only what is being developed is closed until shortly after release.
If they want to do due diligence they could just ask. They did not even try to contact us.
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

Blocknet is a good example, they were delisted from poloniex in last year, but this time they are pumping on bittrex. Forget poloniex and embrace bittrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: