Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 126705 times)
C2

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:36:14 AM

So am I the only one that saw a post here at 11:02am that has since been deleted?  It was someone speaking as Bosman but they were signed in under the wrong account.

are you referring the btk post time or your time? your post was at 11:33pm and you saw a post at 11:02am which 12 hour apart, it confuse me.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyRsE9KjrSS3UmY9pLCUmU8UGBJtH3Qq8D
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:45:57 AM

I guess you guys don't see my screenshot.  Try this http://imgur.com/yOZ3Qrd

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:03:35 AM

I guess you guys don't see my screenshot.  Try this http://imgur.com/yOZ3Qrd

There's still a slim chance that Crypto_Shark wants to us to react this way by pretending to be Bosman. .(which is pretty low imo). I guess we'll find out soon enough in the coming days
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:51:57 AM

I just recently had someone straight out copy posts from my history and reposting them in the same threads.  He tried to make me look like I had clones.  He said he didn't mean too, but that makes no sense either.
Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:16:49 AM

doesn't make sense for him to fud his coin and then pump it  Huh

either way, I made my investment back and it's all profit for me  Grin

Great for you, i'm 2000% loss on that one ... and all in, so i'm off alts now.

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:12:39 PM

doesn't make sense for him to fud his coin and then pump it  Huh

either way, I made my investment back and it's all profit for me  Grin

Great for you, i'm 2000% loss on that one ... and all in, so i'm off alts now.

ouch  Sad

bosman was just talk, bad you've followed him  Sad

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
C2

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

Bosman, I just sent you an email yesterday regarding promote and market Groupcoin to groupcoin@outlook.com. You didn't receive it?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyRsE9KjrSS3UmY9pLCUmU8UGBJtH3Qq8D
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

Well i have absolutely no skill in any domain, but i'm willing to give 10% of my stacks (320k) for any developement. Can be Logo, Deving, Promotion or whatever. What we need is people able to produce nice stuff, and the people not able to produce anything to give away a bit of their stacks to pay them for their effort.

But we need more promotion, real deving, features implementation and more community engagement, be it financial or by producing features.

I there really no one with photoshop skills willing to make a logo? Someone with coding skill willing to implement new features? It's weird, hopefully someone knows skilled people, i'm sorry i dont.

C2

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:36:01 PM

Bosman, I just sent you an email yesterday regarding promote and market Groupcoin to groupcoin@outlook.com. You didn't receive it?

I have it! Send me an implementation stratgey.

you will have it by tomorrow.

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:27:04 PM

Also please bosman can you revive the twitter account? And start looking for competent people here, honestly, nobody uses reddit.

I would also like to know where the 6k GPC from the community fund are now? Have they been spent for something?

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:46:21 PM

Willing to help with the twitter account, if i'm granted access i'll use it for giveaways in order to get this going.

Will sign my tweet with WOA so you know who i am.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:57:13 PM

I don't know what to say about the alt-coin ecosystem.
I genuinely felt that this project and its development concept would change the game of altcoin development.
I thought with so many of you being interested in the coin I would easily make the connections necessary to build the team I conceptualized.
I got great suggestions and feedback from all of you, however no one stepped up to the plate with the skill sets that I was after.
No emails, or PMs with individuals interested in the positions. I actively recruited, and still, no interest.

I am at a loss for words.

I refused to hype up the coin beyond my capabilities as I didn't want to artificially drive up the price through lies.
I spent my own money on the explorer and mobile wallet.
I invested most of the remaining BTC that was donated to me for the launch back into GPC and bought on two separate occasions up to 800 sats and 1000 sats. I truley believed in the strength of the community and that my development strategy would take off.

Instead, I have been imitated and fudded. I have taken a huge loss and have received little to no feedback from the talent I have tried to source.

For those of you who think this was a scam, consider this:

I have only promised what I could deliver and did. I never mislead anyone by saying this coin would have unique features unless I knew I could deliver them.

The "ICO" was purely donation based. I was very clear that those funds were for me, and me alone. I suggested that they were for supporting me to successfully launch and distribute a coin. I did that.

I have actually reinvested those funds back into the project, meaning I have used my own money to support this coin. Finally, I reinvested 3 BTC back into GPC only to have the value wiped by the fud.

Think about the following up above, if you want to see my Bittrex transactions I'd be happy to share them.

Sorry to those who feel wronged, but you technically weren't.

Don't worry about it, just keep working on your coin.

People act like they lost their entire life savings here, you lost more if anything from the BTC you were sent and earned.

I can believe someone lost maybe 0.5 BTC at most, but that won't bankrupt someone who knowingly lost it.

It's all FUD, just keep working on it.  It'll work out in the end.
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:17:15 PM

I'll soon open a thread for the creation and choosing of a new logo. 10K GPC will be given away for it (that i will pay)

Please start gathering all your friends with photoshop and coin logo creation skills.   Cool

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:19:06 PM

I have actually reinvested those funds back into the project, meaning I have used my own money to support this coin. Finally, I reinvested 3 BTC back into GPC only to have the value wiped by the fud.

Think about the following up above, if you want to see my Bittrex transactions I'd be happy to share them.

Sorry to those who feel wronged, but you technically weren't, not by me.

Something I am sure others have noticed was that someone was buying up coins/moving up the price. I assumed it was you... as almost immediately after launch there was buy pressure. There was some danger in doing it that way, as it also set the coin up for an immediate decline.

As for the reasons for the price drop, I wouldn't place blame squarely on fud. I'm of the opinion it's due to the pricing model + mindset of most in crypto nowadays. They want quick profits, pump/dump... and will only hold if they believe they can get a bigger payout by doing so. It's not so much about the coin, dev, features or any of that. It's the payout, and ideally they want it quick. When a coin sells for 50-70 sats and can then be resold for 700-1200... people will sell of course.

So to me, it's bittrex + quick pump that sort of did the price in. Most of the fairly distributed coins went the slow route ... meaning they start off on dinky exchanges (allcrypt, etc), struggle along at 5-10 sat sells, clearing out weak hands... then move up the exchange ranks. Nowadays it's all sped up. 1-2 days after release a coin goes to bittrex, pump occurs... and that's sort of it. If you want to see a coin not fall apart after that point, the coin needs something unique feature-wise and further development.

damashup

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:30:19 PM

I don't know what to say about the alt-coin ecosystem.
I genuinely felt that this project and its development concept would change the game of altcoin development.
I thought with so many of you being interested in the coin I would easily make the connections necessary to build the team I conceptualized.
I got great suggestions and feedback from all of you, however no one stepped up to the plate with the skill sets that I was after.
No emails, or PMs with individuals interested in the positions. I actively recruited, and still, no interest.

I am at a loss for words.

I refused to hype up the coin beyond my capabilities as I didn't want to artificially drive up the price through lies.
I spent my own money on the explorer and mobile wallet.
I invested most of the remaining BTC that was donated to me for the launch back into GPC and bought on two separate occasions up to 800 sats and 1000 sats. I truley believed in the strength of the community and that my development strategy would take off.

Instead, I have been imitated and fudded. I have taken a huge loss and have received little to no feedback from the talent I have tried to source.

For those of you who think this was a scam, consider this:

I have only promised what I could deliver and did. I never mislead anyone by saying this coin would have unique features unless I knew I could deliver them.

The "ICO" was purely donation based. I was very clear that those funds were for me, and me alone. I suggested that they were for supporting me to successfully launch and distribute a coin. I did that.

Sorry to those who feel wronged, but you technically weren't.

Ok - first off nothing to apologise about... everybody involved in Crypto should know you don't invest what you cannot afford to lose. It's lesson number one.

Secondly, the troubles of this coin need to be seen in the context of the market. It's a bear market right now. The price of all currencies are tumbling. Bad and unlucky timing really... GROUPCoin came out, anyone involved in ICO could bail and make a (huge) profit, at a time when investors were probably bailing from all their other currencies for a loss. People saw the opportunity to make a quick profit and maybe buy back in later for cheaper and took it. Other investors (that bought high) most likely exited for a small loss. Some traders no doubt traded short.

Bitcoin is taking a pounding... Darkcoin, Monero, Nxt etc.. every coin you can mention is seeing investors jumping out the window to sell... in that context, a new kid on the block is going to take a battering with little or no chance of people willing to part with any Bitcoin they may have to take a punt on it.

The real question for you, Bosman... seeing as I believe you're coming from a place of honesty... is this:
are you still invested in this coin? Have the hits been such that you feel you're better off calling quits now or are you invested enough to ride out this storm?

If the answer is yes. Now is the time to grit your teeth and grind!

Honesty...  in my view... what this coin needs, if it's to stand any chance of coming to anything, is a shit hot core dev or dev team. A CDM (as per the Whitepaper) needs to be recruited asap. Someone who is committed to the ideals of decentralised development and building a coin from the ground up. Someone willing to invest their blood, sweat, tears, time and skills to the ideal that this 'eco-system' need for a coin that's development is (truly) guided by the people and not vested, centralised interest. I only wish I had that skillset!!

If, at this moment in time, the 'group' in GROUPCoin is only a handful of people committed to the ideals of an honest, decentralised currency, so be it. The ideas of that small group need to be implemented. The coin can only continue to make itself open to more people to join.

If others want to join, only when they see the coin in action so be it. They are welcome to join whenever. Not everyone is going to believe in the integrity of a given coin, especially given the rate at which scam coins are being released.

In many ways you need to ignore what the market is doing in a bear market. It is going to get worse before it gets better. It's not just this coin, all coins are suffering. The focus needs to be on putting GROUPCoin in prime position to take advantage if/ when people start to feel bullish again. The way to do that is by staying true to it's core values.
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:44:46 PM

Completely agree, the market being what it is right now (garbage), It's the time to recruit a commited team. As i said i'm willing to pay for their work (and hopefully others will too)

But the hard part seems to find these people. Bosman had no answer until now so maybe other can check if they know people willing to help.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:52:34 PM

Honesty...  in my view... what this coin needs, if it's to stand any chance of coming to anything, is a shit hot core dev or dev team. A CDM (as per the Whitepaper) needs to be recruited asap. Someone who is committed to the ideals of decentralised development and building a coin from the ground up. Someone willing to invest their blood, sweat, tears, time and skills to the ideal that this 'eco-system' need for a coin that's development is (truly) guided by the people and not vested, centralised interest. I only wish I had that skillset!!

The problem I see, and I may be wrong about it, is ...

If there is a great coder or dev team out there, why would they decide to code for GPC instead of just making their own coin, or coins? Unless they get paid in BTC or GPC (and an awful lot of it at current prices), I'm not sure why they would.

I know from my own experience that trying to gather up coders/devs is a pain. I've done some coding (although in weird languages so it'd be useless here or for crypto), and did some smalltime game development for a company a while ago. Several teams were signed up, but the only games that ever saw the light of day had a lead dev who was also a coder. And the only coders I could get were those with no coding experience at all and I had to train myself. Any decent coder would logically choose to just develop their own project. The exception being, coders for hire. I'm just not sure if the dev has enough GPC/BTC to hire anyone... or the coin will get lucky enough to find that one in a million dev who is looking to join someone else's project.

On the bright side, the price is getting low enough where another dev could buy in cheap and decide to do a revival. The price may need to sink a bit more for that to happen though.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:36:52 PM

boom there is bosman
ooh man i almost lost you  Sad
but you show your dedicate,
great..  Grin Cool
PvPpro

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:37:23 PM

76 satoshi GPC going to 45 next week very soon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:55:16 PM

More to 800 sat believe me, i'm going to work hard for it to succeed, and you should do the same, or leave.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: