Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 126705 times)
Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:44:40 PM

How long do i make the logo contest guys? we have to fix an ending for it.

Will Sunday 24th August look like a good idea?

Smiley

Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:52:51 PM

How long do i make the logo contest guys? we have to fix an ending for it.

Will Sunday 24th August look like a good idea?

Smiley

Works for me or maybe a choice of 5. 
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:58:08 PM

Don't know, maybe you are right, wait for 5 suggestion, and then 2 days for voting and declare the winner.

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:15:09 PM

Don't know, maybe you are right, wait for 5 suggestion, and then 2 days for voting and declare the winner.

Potentially could get to many with one or two votes each.  I say make the call as it is your GPC that is up for grabs.  Will the other feeds in French and Spanish have their entries posted in the English feed?  24th for the logo and then start the background one running till the end of the month.  Maybe that sets us up for some development news for Sept. 

On a side note to all of you, your comments on my tweets are welcome.  I am a humble student. 
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:35:19 PM

Potentially could get to many with one or two votes each.  I say make the call as it is your GPC that is up for grabs.  Will the other feeds in French and Spanish have their entries posted in the English feed?  24th for the logo and then start the background one running till the end of the month.  Maybe that sets us up for some development news for Sept.  

On a side note to all of you, your comments on my tweets are welcome.  I am a humble student.  

The french and spanish feeds are just a link to the english thread, but yes if they ever post there i will make sure it get posted on the english thread. Alright, i'll let the contest run until the 24 of August. We already have 2 good artworks anyways.

ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:55:04 PM

Potentially could get to many with one or two votes each.  I say make the call as it is your GPC that is up for grabs.  Will the other feeds in French and Spanish have their entries posted in the English feed?  24th for the logo and then start the background one running till the end of the month.  Maybe that sets us up for some development news for Sept.  

On a side note to all of you, your comments on my tweets are welcome.  I am a humble student.  

The french and spanish feeds are just a link to the english thread, but yes if they ever post there i will make sure it get posted on the english thread. Alright, i'll let the contest run until the 24 of August. We already have 2 good artworks anyways.

been out of the loop.. any new developments in the pipeline? or are we just sitting hoping for the best?
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:59:55 PM

been out of the loop.. any new developments in the pipeline? or are we just sitting hoping for the best?
Shit 104..
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:11:48 PM

You can help for the new developement, or hope for the best. I chose the former, but if you choose the later don't expect miracles...

PvPpro

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:45:18 PM

Shit 104..
waiting 500 yet Sad
kid_brook

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:00:22 PM

Trying to buy more before the price climbed up.... Wink
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:26:21 PM

Hello GPC Community,

It saddens me to announce my decision to withdraw my position from the GPC PM role. After much thought and reflection, I feel it would be best for the community if I transferred leadership to members of the community who can dedicate their time and talents on a level far greater then I can. I am not running away or abandoning the project. I am however relinquishing decision making to those who can contribute more than I can. I invested a majority of my BTC into purchasing this coin with the hopes and belief that I could recruit the talent myself that in turn could propel this project to new levels. I soon discovered that this was much more difficult than I ever imagined.

I want the best for GPC, I know there are those out there that can do a better job than I.

That said, lets get together and form a team comprised of the best of you who can take this coin further than I ever could.

I have shared my twitter account with francecrypto and cryptofish, if either of you are interested I can hand over full control to the account.

As well, in regards to the OP, I will keep the thread opened until I have someone reach out to me who will start a new thread and incorporate the previous content. I can assist in it's content creation if necessary.

I can also release the login information to the GITHUB account, I'd like it to be the same person/team who takes over for the BCT thread and twitter (if possible).

The past several months in this space have been crazy and volatile. I dreamed of deploying a solution to combat it, however I feel I have fallen short. I don't doubt the talent exists out there that can challenge the status-quo, however I feel I lack the talent and expertise to achieve that for you.

Like I said, I am not going to disappear. Please contact me via PM if you feel you can take the commanders seat! I will support you in any way I can.

Thanks to all who have committed so much to this project. I have no doubt that the right person for this job is just around the corner.

Thank you,

Bosman.

Sad to hear.  I am interested in stepping up further.  I will PM you after work.  I will contact France
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

If you are interested in managing the twitter account you can have it of course Cryptofish.

It's sad to see Bosman leaving the leadership but it doesn't change much for the coin, we were in need of a dev team already before so we will just continue to look that way. Hopefully we will find soon a dev now that he can have full rights on the coin. That's probably going to makes thing easier I think.

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:39:24 AM

Don't forget to vote for you favourite logo guys : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746020

Also if you have other logos to suggest, go on !  Grin

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:04:22 AM

Hello GPC community.  I have decided to sell my shares and move on for the sole purpose of continuing my quest to earn my first Bitcoin.  I loved running the account and think I gained 50 followers in those few days and had a substantial amt of RTs for the position the coin finds itself in.  I returned the 10000 coin donation to the member who donated it and have logged out of the account.  Due to not having a vested interest in the coin any longer continuing to run the account "for free" so to speak does not seem logical.  Should any of you want to compensate myself for the services this could be arranged.  Love the coin, thought Bosman was on to something here, but the wait time for a substantial return does not match my goals at the moment.  Anyhoo this was a fun experience and good luck to everyone.  I will continue to watch eagerly and hopefully buy back in one day.

Let me know what you think.

PS: My vote is for the first logo.  Both are really nice but the colours on the first one pop and it feels right.   
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:53:03 AM

ok. The game is over.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:07:53 AM

ok. The game is over.

I don't feel that the game is over.  I just want my bitcoin to trade with on a higher volume coin.  I think with a new dev there is tons of potential.  If I were a bigger fish I would stick it out. 
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:45:38 AM

If you are interested in managing the twitter account you can have it of course Cryptofish.

It's sad to see Bosman leaving the leadership but it doesn't change much for the coin, we were in need of a dev team already before so we will just continue to look that way. Hopefully we will find soon a dev now that he can have full rights on the coin. That's probably going to makes thing easier I think.

Thanks for that!

Yes, I will be available in any way possible when the right candidate is discovered. Keep me in the loop via PM france.

I don't buy this, you used your legit account to build trust and now you're leaving.

You can still head the project, it's barely been 2 months and you already gave up. Seriously, another story for the P&D book  Roll Eyes

On the bright side, some people have stepped up.  Good for them.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:50:46 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 09:28:15 AM by DRPD

ok i'm disapointed and out.
at least no money lost for me.

starting a project and leaving so soon is just a bad style. if you do something do it right or let it be!

send me a pm if you want to takeover groupcoin.info domain. fee is paid for a year and i will host the homepage at least until end of september on my server.
if you need website hosting after this date contact me.
i try to help people take over the coin if i can, but i sold all gpc and will move on.

good luck
jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:54:40 AM

Honestly... this is what i could call "SCAM" and the worst is that people are accepting that so easily. I bought this GPC at 1000 bits because of the whitepaper, promises of development and all the news here that @Bosman was posting and now he say it is leaving, why? Because was all a big scam? It is the only thing i could think right now. Im out of this and wherever i see ur name again @Bosman i know now, it is all fake and scam. Normally i dont write this kind of post but i think now is the best moment to start doing it.

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:46:56 AM

Honestly... this is what i could call "SCAM" and the worst is that people are accepting that so easily. I bought this GPC at 1000 bits because of the whitepaper, promises of development and all the news here that @Bosman was posting and now he say it is leaving, why? Because was all a big scam? It is the only thing i could think right now. Im out of this and wherever i see ur name again @Bosman i know now, it is all fake and scam. Normally i dont write this kind of post but i think now is the best moment to start doing it.

I always find it interesting how people define scams here. There are obvious ones, when devs don't deliver ipo coins... devs who take ipo money and then don't spend it on the coin ... devs make grand promises of features, then bail ... hidden premines, hidden viruses... a number of different flavors of scam.

But if an investor loses money, is it a scam? I have difficulty figuring how how Bosman scammed anyone exactly. He took in around 3 btc, which he stated upfront was a donation, spent a decent portion I expect on the block explorer + mobile wallet + pumping his own coin (in retrospect, I consider that a mistake). If he made any money from trading, it was probably offset somewhat from his expenses supporting the coin.

I do think he probably should stick it out. But if a dev gives it their best shot and it doesn't work out, does it equate to a scam? Just wondering why people may feel that way. And losing your money because you decided to buy the coin at a high does not equate to a scam. It was a bad investment decision, but not necessarily a scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: