Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236489 times)
Cjuried

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

Looking forward to this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:17:14 PM

Why isn't there a link to this from the original ANN OP of Quatloo?

There is a link but it is on page 17...I guess it was never edited into the OP.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:32:31 PM

So it's Monday! Is it ready?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:35:06 AM

it would be cool to get a straight answer on the advanced features. if not about the features than about the cost. yesterday it was free with 100 qtl and advanced features 1000 qtl. today i heard 100 and 500. must have info por favor.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:59:19 AM

it would be cool to get a straight answer on the advanced features. if not about the features than about the cost. yesterday it was free with 100 qtl and advanced features 1000 qtl. today i heard 100 and 500. must have info por favor.

As far as I know, the tiered 'advanced features' are for future releases and haven't been decided yet.

Tonight's release should only require 100 QLT...again, as far as I know.

Edit - Holding 100 QLT on Bittrex...not paying it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:44:46 AM

As far as I know, the tiered 'advanced features' are for future releases and haven't been decided yet.

Tonight's release should only require 100 QLT...again, as far as I know.

Edit - Holding 100 QLT on Bittrex...not paying it.

hold 500qtl a bittrex for the advanced features.. but thats not written in stone.  we will se how it goes.  Like I have been saying there will be rapid updates.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:07:52 AM

If advanced function do not work for you and you have the required qtl balance.. wait 1 minute or close and reopen the app.

The advanced functons are not to make money!  they are market mover fcns... More common fcns are to come in 2 days.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:17:25 AM

i want suggestions .. and anything.. ill take any suggestions.. hell,  email me  markusromanus@gmail.com

try just using it to trade normally...see what 's up.
thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:33:04 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:54:31 AM by thistrader

One feature I thought of just now while using the trader:
-When in the accounts window left clicking (or with right click context menu) should select that coin in the main orderbook. So I can see my balances and from there jump into the coin I want to trade with.

EDIT: Another thing I noticed is that the AutoRefresh orderbook feature will reset the Quantity and Rate fields to the top value each time it refreshes. So when I am entering an amount to trade sometimes it resets mid way while I am typing or even just before I hit the sell button. These fields in the orderbook form (Quantity&Rate) should only be refreshed from a user's click on the list of bids/asks and not when the orderbook refreshes. The user should be able to refresh the orderbook without his pending trade being modified so he can make sure that his trade is still relevant to the current market conditions.

EDIT#2: Yet another feature for trades that I'd like to see a function to rebid/reask an already placed trade at a different rate. So say I have 100QTL on the top of the ask list for 0.0003BTC and then someone places asks above me. Now since I am trying to sell my 100QTL soon as possible I want to re-ask my offer at a lower rate to be the next ask trade and liquidate that 100QTL. Another example might be with price manipulation where you lead other bots to bid lower ask (or higher bid) prices. An operational example would be, in the Open Orders window right click the trade to be re-offered choose the "re-bid/re-ask offer" context menu option which opens a small window with a text field to enter the new Rate at which to re-bid/re-ask and an OK button to submit; then the program asks the expected confirmation about the current trade (Are you sure you want to buy XXxxQTL for 0.XXxxxBTC? Yes/No)

EDIT#3: The buy portion of the orderbook does not calculate the Quantity based on the entered rate when I click on my BTC balance. Am I mistaken in assuming that was an already incorporated feature? Upon the user left clicking on the BTC balance I want the program to fill the Buy:Quantity field with = (BTCbalance / BuyRate) so that I can quickly buy as much QTL as my BTC can afford at a moments notice (without resorting to a calculator, pencil&paper, or mental math).

EDIT#4: This one is a tiny tiny thing which you probably already addressed in your next version release but... the systemtray icon Alt text when hovered over still says "Dark Trader". Minor and not an operational issue at all! Just notice it.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2095
Merit: 1396

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:39:16 AM

awesome! can't wait for more features this is gonna be huge.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:25:06 AM

there s a minor flaw with the ltc markets..   still lists your btc not your ltc
ill fix that asap.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:57:39 AM

Just installed it. Very nice!

Here are some of my suggestions:
1. Would be nice it if showed "Total with 0.25% Fee" amount in BTC when buying/selling. (so I know how much BTC my order is worth)
2. Would be nice to show a BTC value column on both buy/sell order book on the main trade window.
3. Make the existing balloon popup instantly with zero delay when hovering over the orders so i can hover scroll down the list quickly.
4. Need to make it so that the Auto-refresh does not resets the Quantity/Rate order fields.
5. Market Trade history table below the Buying/Selling order book would be nice.
6. Is it possible to stop the blinking of the order book during the refresh?
7. Have a "Last Refreshed" information on the bottom status bar? (to know when it last refreshed successfully)
8. Like BTC-e, would be nice to have a color highlight feature of my orders in the Buy/Sell order book.
9. Have a auto-search / complete feature in the coin selection drop down menu. (e.g. type first couple of letters such as "bi" to get to BITS)

Awesome work!

thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:03:16 AM

Just installed it. Very nice! But yeah, it still makes me go to the Bittrex web site for now. (expected)

1. Would be nice it if showed "Total with 0.25% Fee" amount in BTC when buying/selling. (so I know how much BTC my order is worth)
2. Would be nice to show a BTC value column on both buy/sell order book on the main trade window.
3. Make the existing balloon popup instantly with zero delay when hovering over the orders so i can hover scroll down the list quickly.
4. Need to make it so that the Auto-refresh does not resets the Quantity/Rate order fields.
5. Market Trade history table below the Buying/Selling order book would be nice.
7. Have a "Last Refreshed" information on the bottom status bar? (to know when it last refreshed successfully)
8. Like BTC-e, would be nice to have a color highlight feature of my orders in the Buy/Sell order book.
9. Have a auto-search / complete feature in the coin selection drop down menu. (e.g. type first couple of letters such as "bi" to get to BITS)

Just my 2cents for now. Awesome work!

2. Just right click in the orderbook to see the BTC value of that trade and SUM BTC up to that trade.
4. I second that notion. The refresh almost made me place a buy order at the bid price and not my entered price.
7 & 8. I second both these points.
9. Yeah, the coin selection drop down could be improved to reduce keystrokes/mouseScrolls with a search feature or auto-completion feature

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:12:29 AM

Just installed it. Very nice! But yeah, it still makes me go to the Bittrex web site for now. (expected)

Just my 2cents for now. Awesome work!

2. Just right click in the orderbook to see the BTC value of that trade and SUM BTC up to that trade. Thanks! That's good to know.
4. I second that notion. The refresh almost made me place a buy order at the bid price and not my entered price. Me too. lol
7 & 8. I second both these points.
9. Yeah, the coin selection drop down could be improved to reduce keystrokes/mouseScrolls with a search feature or auto-completion feature

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:13:41 AM

Account Balance Retrieval Error: INVALID_SIGNATURE

seems like API key issue for me, but I put it in like 4 times. Made sure I was putting in proper spots. Read info is checked
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:29:26 AM

seems like API key issue for me, but I put it in like 4 times. Made sure I was putting in proper spots. Read info is checked

Have you made sure you have given the API read & trade limit-access?

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:51:29 AM

Have you made sure you have given the API read & trade limit-access?

Yeah all 3 are checked.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:44:40 AM

One feature I thought of just now while using the trader:
-When in the accounts window left clicking (or with right click context menu) should select that coin in the main orderbook. So I can see my balances and from there jump into the coin I want to trade with.

EDIT: Another thing I noticed is that the AutoRefresh orderbook feature will reset the Quantity and Rate fields to the top value each time it refreshes. So when I am entering an amount to trade sometimes it resets mid way while I am typing or even just before I hit the sell button. These fields in the orderbook form (Quantity&Rate) should only be refreshed from a user's click on the list of bids/asks and not when the orderbook refreshes. The user should be able to refresh the orderbook without his pending trade being modified so he can make sure that his trade is still relevant to the current market conditions.

EDIT#2: Yet another feature for trades that I'd like to see a function to rebid/reask an already placed trade at a different rate. So say I have 100QTL on the top of the ask list for 0.0003BTC and then someone places asks above me. Now since I am trying to sell my 100QTL soon as possible I want to re-ask my offer at a lower rate to be the next ask trade and liquidate that 100QTL. Another example might be with price manipulation where you lead other bots to bid lower ask (or higher bid) prices. An operational example would be, in the Open Orders window right click the trade to be re-offered choose the "re-bid/re-ask offer" context menu option which opens a small window with a text field to enter the new Rate at which to re-bid/re-ask and an OK button to submit; then the program asks the expected confirmation about the current trade (Are you sure you want to buy XXxxQTL for 0.XXxxxBTC? Yes/No)

EDIT#3: The buy portion of the orderbook does not calculate the Quantity based on the entered rate when I click on my BTC balance. Am I mistaken in assuming that was an already incorporated feature? Upon the user left clicking on the BTC balance I want the program to fill the Buy:Quantity field with = (BTCbalance / BuyRate) so that I can quickly buy as much QTL as my BTC can afford at a moments notice (without resorting to a calculator, pencil&paper, or mental math).

EDIT#4: This one is a tiny tiny thing which you probably already addressed in your next version release but... the systemtray icon Alt text when hovered over still says "Dark Trader". Minor and not an operational issue at all! Just notice it.

You have great feedback there .. much of the same things i thought about while using it near the end when it was to be released.  especially the first 2 things you mentioned.  I was working on the account page idea you mentioned..'When in the accounts window left clicking (or with right click context menu) should select that coin in the main orderbook. So I can see my balances and from there jump into the coin I want to trade with.'  in addition to that .. listing the value of each account in btc and est dollar value... it all coming .. we're on the same page!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:45:43 AM

that means the apisecret is wrong somehow.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:47:24 AM

You guys all did great with quick feedback,.  All of it will be in the next build and I'm so eager to get it to you all.  I'm shooting for 3-5 days with a fix build in between before the new layout release.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: