Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236522 times)
wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:31:52 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:19:46 AM by wuke

One suggestion, save settings or setup coin profiles...timings, check boxes. Each time the program closes it seems to only remember the market. A coin profile would be pretty radical...since some coins we trade in the tens or hundreds or thousands. So having your place to ask/min and place to bid/min and timing for API calls would be a really cool feature and simple to code.

+1

When you leave the windows open in the evening and login again in the moring, It tells you that there are not enough QTL coins to use it.
At that point I reload the API keys, but the program does not allow this to reload the market, so I need to close every copy and reenter all pingpong settings of all 5 copies.
Resetten the api's should reload the market.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:09:58 AM

One suggestion, save settings or setup coin profiles...timings, check boxes. Each time the program closes it seems to only remember the market. A coin profile would be pretty radical...since some coins we trade in the tens or hundreds or thousands. So having your place to ask/min and place to bid/min and timing for API calls would be a really cool feature and simple to code.

I'm on it!   I agree!
I will have a major update released this weekend.  I don't want to give a specific time and day so that i have room to decide how much to add.
I could be sooner rather than later!
the build will be 2.1.0.0 as a new exchange has been added, cex.io
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:10:51 AM

+1

When you lease the windows open in the evening and login again in the moring, It tells you that there are not enough QTL coins to use it.
At that point I reload the API keys, but the program does not allow this to reload the market, so I need to close every copy and reenter all pingpong settings of all 5 copies.
Resetten the api's should reload the market.

Yes, I have added code to prevent this as well as code to save settings.  Update soon.
wuke

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:24:09 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:45:28 AM by wuke

suggestion:

In the accounts tab, add a dropdown or a checkbox in the spreadsheed which will lock all other tabs to show that account in trader, open orders, my history instead of having to scroll down the markets in every tab.

Very handy when you choose to have 5 instances open of your program on differenct markets. (now you need to scroll 10 x the full dropdown)

update:

much more easier:
-add a label on top in the right mousse click menu in the accounts tab "view this market on all tabs" where you have "copy... generate... go to... .
-then change the default value of your dropdown in the trader, open orders, my history from "------" to that value.

that would be a very nice "usability" feature
GiftEncounter

Activity: 89

http://lisk.io

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 08:49:46 AM

suggestion:

In the accounts tab, add a dropdown or a checkbox in the spreadsheed which will lock all other tabs to show that account in trader, open orders, my history instead of having to scroll down the markets in every tab.

Very handy when you choose to have 5 instances open of your program on differenct markets. (now you need to scroll 10 x the full dropdown)

update:

much more easier:
-add a label on top in the right mousse click menu in the accounts tab "view this market on all tabs" where you have "copy... generate... go to... .
-then change the default value of your dropdown in the trader, open orders, my history from "------" to that value.

I just type in the code for the market I want, I've never scrolled the drop down list. A suggestion posted earlier for saving coin profiles would be best I think. Also my suggestion for allowing multiple market tabs per exchange per instance would do away with the need to load multiple instances.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
wuke

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:16:33 AM

suggestion:

update:

much more easier:

I just type in the code for the market I want, I've never scrolled the drop down list. A suggestion posted earlier for saving coin profiles would be best I think. Also my suggestion for allowing multiple market tabs per exchange per instance would do away with the need to load multiple instances.

saving all settings is needed indeed. But a rightmenu label would take 2 kliks of the mouse when you start up, your suggestion takes 3 button-klicks for every tab  Smiley
the really good thing about a right menu item is that you are sure that the instance of the exe is set for your desired market, no more typing.

whatever comes out of the box is fine by me.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:48:47 PM

One more simple thing Markus. The title of the window, could you have it show the exchange/market? That would those of us that run multiple windows determine which one is which.

DELETED
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:02:20 PM

How is the updates going on the trader? I see some big potential in growth, not only on the coin side, but the trading software too. A few friends and I have begun testing this software, its beyond what we expected. However, I hope the developer can 'develop and update the coin, develop and update the trader, bring in awareness through channels of advertisements, and continue to answer questions/community development.'   I am not hearing any feedback from the developer about awareness.

Having a great technology is one thing, growing the awareness of the technology is another.

The more user downloads = the higher the demand for QTL on the market

How do you plan to expand the growth and awareness of the software dev?
How many user downloads (Estimated) has trader software produced thus far?

Ron, I've slowly begun my exit. I don't know if there is much the developer cares about in bringing external awareness.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:05:10 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:18:02 PM by kb4scv

Ever soooo slowly!  Like, maybe if I'm slow enough I can buy back in cheap!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:10:00 AM

Heads up.. don't use decimals in random mode.  I'll have this fixed in the new update.  decimals can cause problems.. only use integers for random mode until the update.
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:13:37 AM

I hear cex.io is coming too?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:21:21 AM

How is the updates going on the trader? I see some big potential in growth, not only on the coin side, but the trading software too. A few friends and I have begun testing this software, its beyond what we expected. However, I hope the developer can 'develop and update the coin, develop and update the trader, bring in awareness through channels of advertisements, and continue to answer questions/community development.'   I am not hearing any feedback from the developer about awareness.

Having a great technology is one thing, growing the awareness of the technology is another.

The more user downloads = the higher the demand for QTL on the market

How do you plan to expand the growth and awareness of the software dev?
How many user downloads (Estimated) has trader software produced thus far?

Ron, I've slowly begun my exit. I don't know if there is much the developer cares about in bringing external awareness.

You've got both Fyrstikken and CRYPT0N1TE as well as Quatloocoin announcing each new developement on twitter, they have a big reach.  You also have me and other guys who have used the trading tool in IRC rooms talking about it.  Markus took the recommendation of adding CEX.IO exchange, as they are big in Europe and have 1500 people at a time in their troll box.  The price is low now probably due to a whale, multipool, etc. dumping right when their was fear that bittrex would ban bots. Bittrex is NOT banning bots. After the 15th they may put throttling in if you are spamming orders of more than 10 per coin or ping ponging more than every 50 seconds. You really shouldn't be setting ping pong to 10 seconds anyways, Poloniex and Cryptsy will fail, as they can't keep up, and there is no reason to burden any exchange with 100 orders/min thru pad-it either.  Just use some common sense with the trading tool. Just because you have a gattling gun, doesn't mean the best plan is to fire 1000 rounds per minute indefinately, Re-Think your strategy.  And spread the word about the great dev and trading tool, and you will see the price rise to all time highs as CEX.IO gets added and then later multi exchange arb., that will be huge.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money