Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 11:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236559 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:37:03 PM

I feel as If the Price of QTL boomed so quickly that we ended up getting the attention of every major Profit switching Scrypt pool that has sense been dumping like crazy on Bittrex.
Am I far off?

Either way, I LOVE this program. But I have apparently invested to heavily into QTL itself, Iv lost about a grand over the last week due to price drop Sad

Its defiantly the time to buy, To bad I am already holding a bag >.<
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:47:08 PM

I feel as If the Price of QTL boomed so quickly that we ended up getting the attention of every major Profit switching Scrypt pool that has sense been dumping like crazy on Bittrex.
Am I far off?

Either way, I LOVE this program. But I have apparently invested to heavily into QTL itself, Iv lost about a grand over the last week due to price drop Sad

Its defiantly the time to buy, To bad I am already holding a bag >.<

You're not alone...although I did not get in that heavy I had more than I needed as it seemed the value was heading in the right direction. It will most likely recover at some point, crypto is crazy sometimes.

DELETED
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

I suspect that those looking into this kind of stuff have all bought in to try it.  At 1000 coins per Trader, 400-600 people at this point would only account for around a third of the supply.  I am sure there are people that bought early holding large amounts.  Those coins will have to be sold through and demand will need to catch up.  (I am totally guessing at the amount of people, I don't actually know any real numbers) 

I suspect some of the more advanced auto features Markus wants to add during this month will start making this a fleshed out program.  Especially if the coin amount increases for higher level functions.  Even doubling the 1000 coin price would use most of the available supply for a robust Trader.  It is tough waiting it out, but demand will come.  Remember, this coin will rise tied to the value created by the Trader, and I am sure Markus will get it to a point where it is worth a good deal.

It won't hurt either that those of us that already know about it can get the Trader at a good price now.  I still believe that either way, robust Trader, or rise in coin price, this will be worth it in the long run.  Best of both worlds wouldn't hurt either.  It just takes time.  It's tough sometimes, but that is the nature of this game!
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:38:48 AM

You will want to be holding 3000, 5000, or 10000 QTL for the end of the month's huge feature, auto-arbitrage. Right now at these prices QTL looks like a screaming buy. Those are the three figures being thrown around for all of the advanced new features, so there will be more demand on the buy side soon.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:07:19 AM

That sounds great.  Nice thing is Markus has consistently delivered, so I have no doubts it will be good.  I love this coin because the upgrades to the Trader are immediate benefits and not theoretical ideas that will come about two years down the road!  Not knocking others. Just enjoying this one! I've said before, if there is any coin worth investing in, it has to be QTL.
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:51:55 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 11:42:02 PM by Mattei

Help with bugs all versions to date.
does not work when trying to run multiple instances of the trader on the same machine at the same time.
Testing on autotrade on Bittrex, if my order was placed at below the current price by 1 and the current price gets sold or removed my -1 order is now the top order.  When the countdown hits 0,   The order should be cancelled and recalculated to -1 the next highest ask/bid order.  Where as I have noticed that my order gets left as the top order for sale and other traders are able to take advantage of the bot.  If I opt for satashi below current price and my order becomes the current price then on the next ping it should recalculate and move my order down to -1 of the next current price.  This is a real weakness in the app. Rouge buy and sell order totally leave users of the app vulnerable.  
Another nice to have would be export to excel in my history portion.  
Also another simple fix would be to make the default radio button value be below the top bid or above the to ask instead of the other way around.  Really easy to miss that and lose BTC, especially if you have to re enter the settings everytime the app loads.  You put in for 300 satoshi less bit forget to hit the radio and you are selling.
Would also love to see range limits on each side to set max and min prices I want to pay and if the current price plus minus offset is outside price limits then skip moving the order.  thanks.  

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:12:05 PM

I'm unclear on what auto-arbitrage is within this program(will it autotransfer and autosell between exchanges if there is a set price difference?).  Can someone clarify.  And if Markus can clarify a price decision if he has one that'd be great too.

You will want to be holding 3000, 5000, or 10000 QTL for the end of the month's huge feature, auto-arbitrage. Right now at these prices QTL looks like a screaming buy. Those are the three figures being thrown around for all of the advanced new features, so there will be more demand on the buy side soon.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:14:21 PM

Hopefully, the price will be set based on how well the features work.  Throwing out 10,000 QTL as a number should mean very good features.  Sounds encouraging to me.  Markus has done a remarkable job to this point, no reason to think he will not continue.

I thought having the same interface for the first three exchanges was worth more than the 1000 coins myself.  It helps enormously to be able to switch and see orders, at least for me.  I do not like how some of the exchanges are set up.  They make it hard to see orders to me, especially when a coin is trading heavy.

Markus' interface is very good and he actually changed some of it in response to requests by us, how many time does that happen? 

Keep sending ideas and requests and we can continue to watch this improve.  Aside from the coin, I love watching the program get customized over time, especially with all you guys and the experience going into it.  The coin communities are great and lots of fun, but this one is the best one so far to see results of ideas given to Dev work. 
wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:41:12 PM

It could be usefull if some of the experienced guys give some hints on how to use the tool optimum, to have a nice profit.
I'm still novice to this game, so for me it could help, but I do have my profits by not being to greedy.

Others could be attracted also to those hints and use the tool as they would feel what it could do for them.

Just an idea.

For instance, I have no idea that the textfield in the middle of the ping-pong can be used for.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:46:08 PM

I suggest buying a small amount of a coin and testing the Ping-Pong under different conditions.  I have found it works very well to accumulate coin or Bitcoin depending on direction of coin price.  I have used it with small amounts of low value coins and actually paid for the price of the trader this way over a few days.  You do have to pay attention to the trend and set limits if you don't want all coin or bitcoin used up.  That can happen one way or the other if you walk away and let it run.

I also use the interface to look at specific orders for a coin.  It makes it easy if you buy x amount at a price and want to sell x amount at another.  You could set the order, but I like to watch high volume trading coins and pick my moments.  It has also worked well for me.  I did that with basic trader for about a week when it came out and did very well.

Just a reminder, it also allows you the same view and controls no matter which exchange you trade on, which has also helped a great deal.

Maybe real good Traders will drop us all some tiny hints.  I could use some also!

PS - I am not an experienced trader, in fact, I almost was ready to walk away when I found QTL.  Kept me in the game.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:43:49 PM

Using v2.1.1.3 - BUG REPORT

When using "Advanced Ping Pong" the trader will occasionally continue buying beyond the "Stop Value More Than" limit. Sometimes quite a long way past this level, but I cannot find any pattern to the issue as it only happens occasionally. It continue to place new "Buy" trades when it shouldn't.

This has happened multiple times when trading HAL on Bittrex.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:17:27 PM

When using "Advanced Ping Pong" the trader will occasionally continue buying beyond the "Stop Value More Than" limit. Sometimes quite a long way past this level, but I cannot find any pattern to the issue as it only happens occasionally. It continue to place new "Buy" trades when it shouldn't.

Ok  Thank you..  I'll look into it.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:45:53 PM

Ok  Thank you..  I'll look into it.

I wonder if there is some problem reading the quantity from bittrex occasionally and a zero quantity is assumed? I just can't find a pattern! Thanks for looking at this.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:57:51 AM

I'm unclear on what auto-arbitrage is within this program(will it autotransfer and autosell between exchanges if there is a set price difference?).  Can someone clarify.  And if Markus can clarify a price decision if he has one that'd be great too.

I believe if you hold  the coin you are trading and btc at two or three of the exchanges, it will buy at the lowest one and sell at the higher one, profit.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money