Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:50:06 AM

The daily trading that will be put in place by our resident Trader is for generating profits as he is a well known successful trader on POLONIEX. He will be given a set amount to trade and will post a report to us to post monthly re profits. He is one of the most trustworthy and renowned persons I know and He himself Invested 5.7 BTC before the coin was launched to help cover coin costs and salaries.

He then sold most of his 27,000 QBK at .00024 and higher for a nice 20% profit. 

No he didn't..he consulted with me on that and was taking in jest with one of the persons on the trollbox. That is a trollbox..lot of things are said there. Smiley.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:51:57 AM

QIBUCK team, maybe a self moderated thread is a better choice to manage/delete the baseless FUD. People with legitimate questions have the right to ask but trolls have the right to **** off and should be dealt with accordingly. The syscoin looks like a pretty good move considering the mining payout modifications that have been made. In the end, it's all speculation.

Except then we get slammed for *gasp* censorship. Can't win for losing Smiley Personally I'd
rather face the FUD head on.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:59:21 AM

QIBUCK team, maybe a self moderated thread is a better choice to manage/delete the baseless FUD. People with legitimate questions have the right to ask but trolls have the right to **** off and should be dealt with accordingly. The syscoin looks like a pretty good move considering the mining payout modifications that have been made. In the end, it's all speculation.

Except then we get slammed for *gasp* censorship. Can't win for losing Smiley Personally I'd
rather face the FUD head on.

I'd probably agree too, leave it unmoderated. I actually think the FUD hasn't been that terrible in this thread so far. Perhaps it's been bad in the trollbox, but here it's basically par for the course. Many other threads have insane trolls, giant red letters and fonts... that is when I wish the thread was self-moderated.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:01:55 AM

The daily trading that will be put in place by our resident Trader is for generating profits as he is a well known successful trader on POLONIEX. He will be given a set amount to trade and will post a report to us to post monthly re profits. He is one of the most trustworthy and renowned persons I know and He himself Invested 5.7 BTC before the coin was launched to help cover coin costs and salaries.

He then sold most of his 27,000 QBK at .00024 and higher for a nice 20% profit. 

No he didn't..he consulted with me on that and was taking in jest with one of the persons on the trollbox. That is a trollbox..lot of things are said there. Smiley.

Until jtgangus posts in this thread that his statement in the polo trollbox was jest, that statement stands as fact.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:02:40 AM

WTF?  No one has noticed that the updated wallet includes 0 reward PoW blocks?  Someone just needed to fire up a GPU.  I moved the blockchain ahead 50 blocks in the last few minutes.

Did the blocks you find all get rejected or some were accepted?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

i hate ico
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:05:18 AM

WTF?  No one has noticed that the updated wallet includes 0 reward PoW blocks?  Someone just needed to fire up a GPU.  I moved the blockchain ahead 50 blocks in the last few minutes.

They are confirming.  I shut off my GPU and the blockchain is still moving so someone else is mining or else that was just enough to get PoS to kick in.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:07:25 AM

They are confirming.  I shut off my GPU and the blockchain is still moving so someone else is mining or else that was just enough to get PoS to kick in.

Yeap we have someone mining this end..in the beginning he got a lot rejected so we are glad that this is working thanks..for the report.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:35:57 AM

Spend the ICO on another coin IPO. Check.

Have a trader use the ICO for trading other coins. Check.

Sounds like a great investment plan. I'm in.

no maybe to pay for the previous failed ipo ? ...don't forget that part!   Cool  ~sounds "legit"..>> all in lol

What's with you two klowns? Have you no self respect? Do you have nothing better to do but FUD up others threads? You think the anonymity of an internet thread makes it ok to criticize and tease others like you're on the playground? You two monkeys must have been beaten up a lot as kids. Maybe you're still kids...either way, grow up.

If you disagree with how this coin is being managed how about spending your time elsewhere? Really, there is no need for criticism. Is your life so empty?

BBmodBB: your FUD record is questionable anyway. I've seen you FUD a coin for pages then 10 pages later be praising it.

In the end, just try to be better humans. The team behind QIBUCK have stumbled a bit but their heart is in the right place and they will rectify the situation. They clearly stated in the OP assets already in their possession and methods of generating income including the purchase of other coins.

If i'm not mistaken bbmodbb, I believe you also bought into the SYScoin ICO so it's tough to cast judgment on that move without looking like a hypocrite.

be good humans Smiley

tl;dr    Roll Eyes  ===> we demand see the wallet with 100BTC in it!!!!

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:47:10 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, here you can see an ignorant retard in its natural habitat.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:09:45 AM

no maybe to pay for the previous failed ipo ? ...don't forget that part!   Cool  ~sounds "legit"..>> all in lol

What's with you two klowns? Have you no self respect? Do you have nothing better to do but FUD up others threads? You think the anonymity of an internet thread makes it ok to criticize and tease others like you're on the playground? You two monkeys must have been beaten up a lot as kids. Maybe you're still kids...either way, grow up.

If you disagree with how this coin is being managed how about spending your time elsewhere? Really, there is no need for criticism. Is your life so empty?

BBmodBB: your FUD record is questionable anyway. I've seen you FUD a coin for pages then 10 pages later be praising it.

In the end, just try to be better humans. The team behind QIBUCK have stumbled a bit but their heart is in the right place and they will rectify the situation. They clearly stated in the OP assets already in their possession and methods of generating income including the purchase of other coins.

If i'm not mistaken bbmodbb, I believe you also bought into the SYScoin ICO so it's tough to cast judgment on that move without looking like a hypocrite.

be good humans Smiley

"we"  Who's we?  Do you have a mouse in your pocket? 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:16:13 AM

be good humans Smiley

Please check the ICO section of this ANN post.If you read in a previous post we have uploaded the pubic link to the ESCROW ACCOUNT.so kindly read our updates thanks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:17:36 AM

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN PAYMENTS OF THE BOUNTIES IN QBK but we are waiting for POLO to unfreeze the withdraw section. I am logging off for the night so tomorrow if it is unfrozen all bounties will be paid. Every bounty holder will receive an extra 10 QBK for their patience thanks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:37:44 AM

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN PAYMENTS OF THE BOUNTIES IN QBK but we are waiting for POLO to unfreeze the withdraw section. I am logging off for the night so tomorrow if it is unfrozen all bounties will be paid. Every bounty holder will receive an extra 10 QBK for their patience thanks.

Bounty holder, is that bagholder or something else?

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:32:35 AM

Ask and ye shall receive: 16xLnMThHwNCoLCTH4kbwvmeU1KD7YEywE

Feel free to compare it to the income / expenses tabs on the Poloniex public ledger: http://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:12:06 AM

"we"  Who's we?  Do you have a mouse in your pocket?  

the sharee...um i mean "coin" ...ahh rr ,,,i mean bagholders... Wink    Lmfao!

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:14:14 AM

be good humans Smiley

Please check the ICO section of this ANN post.If you read in a previous post we have uploaded the pubic link to the ESCROW ACCOUNT.so kindly read our updates thanks.

pubic link ? ewwwww  Shocked

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:16:39 AM

tl;dr    Roll Eyes  ===> we demand see the wallet with 100BTC in it!!!!

Feel free to compare it to the income / expenses tabs on the Poloniex public ledger: http://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

Final Balance    0 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/16xLnMThHwNCoLCTH4kbwvmeU1KD7YEywE

Roll Eyes

...plus anyway you cut it it don't match up to this >> https://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

Final Balance    0 BTC

Roll Eyes

That is the initial ICO address. From there, all but roughly 1 BTC worth was transferred to 1BYoZsDJW294zHsFWmtED2Sxaajpm63nxZ,
which is held - once again - by Poloniex. That $ 557.60, if you'll compare that address to the ledger, is the SysCoin investment that
was made yesterday.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:20:12 AM

Final Balance    0 BTC

Roll Eyes

That is the address that busoni gave me. He said anyone could then 'follow the money' from there.

this is looking fishy as fvck!!! :\ jmho ...who has the 94BTC now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: