Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

I would like to get the opinion of both the QBK team and the community as a whole on something. Earlier this evening I was
giving some thought to ways in which we might start bringing income in sooner rather than later. Around the same time, I
was also checking my Bitcoin wallet and noticed that I'd received my daily earnings from NiceHash.com, where I rent my own
meager Scrypt hashing power when I'm not using my gridseeds.

Then it occurred to me...

I have proposed to the team that we purchase a couple of ASIC miners - at least 1 TH/s apiece - that could be used to
generate an income in any one (or combination) of three ways:

1. We use them to mine BTC directly.
2. We use them to mine any likely looking SHA-256 coins that come out.
3. We rent out the hashing power through NiceHash.com or similar outfit.

So whether we're mining or we're renting out the hashing power, we're still generating income.

What are your thoughts?

I've been looking at the following miner:

http://www.bitcrane.com/goods.php?id=1

I welcome any advice / suggestions.

Thanks!

Cynthia

Sounds like a really good idea. Have you got any experienced miners on your team who keep up with SHA-256 coins tat can be mined with a plain Bitcoin miner?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:07:40 PM

Sounds like a really good idea. Have you got any experienced miners on your team who keep up with SHA-256 coins tat can be mined with a plain Bitcoin miner?

Specifically experienced w/ SHA-256 coins? No. Nobody on the team is that niche-specific. JT is a very experienced
all-around miner and I do a fair bit of Scrypt and SHA-256 mining on my little personal miners (4 mini gridseeds with a
whopping 2 MH/s and a dinky 2 GH/s USB antminer). I've also leased the aforementioned hashing power to NiceHash
and though it's a meager amount of BTC, I do get paid daily.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:23:23 PM

We also have our Sync now Synced.. Left around 0.1 in POLO for trading.

How can i be a bag holder  Smiley

Welcome SYNC Admin, we are honored to have you here. I wish we were able to get into the SYNC Whales but that had already closed before we could look at it so very glad at least we got into SYNC PROFITS just in the nick of time.

One only needs to purchase 100 QBK minimum to be eligible for Bagholder Status. We are only 4 days old but have many plans to grow our asset backed Coin and generate monthly revenues for those who hold QBK. We will open up the Member's area too for registration so all our Bagholders are logged and ready for monthly bonus dividends. Smiley. Bagholders width 10k QBK or more are eligible to earn from all 3 bagholder bonus pools as explained on the OP.

Any more questions please feel free to ask here or contact us. At the moment the price is at a discount form opening ICO price so it is at basement bargain prices. Smiley

we like your insight,.we are currently polishing our project,but once we hit the announcement stage we will contact you how we wil

Thanks for your reply, I will be watching the market for a good entry to buy some. Good luck

It's a pleasure. Our one focus is to work with Quality Altcoins and Devs to enhance the Crypto Space so it feels wonderful to have a feeling of unity and collaboration. Smiley

we like  your insight,we are currently polishing our project,..but once we hit the announcement stage we will contact you on how we can support each other...ERMIS TEAM:-)

Thank you ERMIS Team we will look out for your developments. Please PM me as we are developing a skype room for future collaboration with other COIN DEVS and other Areas. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

Specifically experienced w/ SHA-256 coins? No. Nobody on the team is that niche-specific. JT is a very experienced
all-around miner and I do a fair bit of Scrypt and SHA-256 mining on my little personal miners (4 mini gridseeds with a
whopping 2 MH/s and a dinky 2 GH/s USB antminer). I've also leased the aforementioned hashing power to NiceHash
and though it's a meager amount of BTC, I do get paid daily.

Okay, thanks. So I guess it's going to be Bitcoin via pool, then.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

Vbulletin forum, Social Media Platform and possibly a multipool for QBK coming over the next week. More in the works stay tuned..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:52:05 PM

Vbulletin forum, Social Media Platform and possibly a multipool for QBK coming over the next week. More in the works stay tuned..

i see your working very hard there dev team, i can see the rise of QBK value in no time, great job there, anyway remember "haters gonna hate" so don't let them slow you down!!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:18:17 PM

i see your working very hard there dev team, i can see the rise of QBK value in no time, great job there, anyway remember "haters gonna hate" so don't let them slow you down!!

Thank you for the kind words and I have to also add that the licensed vbulletin forum and social site is being donated to us by a Great Supporter and holder of QBK  and posts here also consistently. We were going to purchase a forum but He wants to donate it to our cause. We have another revenue generating plan in the works as well but we can't mention it as yet as we want to make it happen first. We are happy for the coin price to rise organically as we prove our worth rather than just try to inflate the price to appease and reward mass dumpers. Our goal is to protect the Interests of QBK and the long term believers and holders of the Coin. Of course QBK is going to be day traded..We want to create a healthy volume on the Exchanges but we want the value of the coin to rise on par with or asset accumulation and revenue generating plans. Creating a store of wealth iand a quality buisnes is our primary goal here. Smiley.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:20:41 PM

Also anyone knows how to develop an Android wallet,bounty still open for it.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:02:14 PM

still have my measly 275 QBK coins.  Will be watching the investment with SYScoin as I missed out on that IPO. HODLing!

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

What does everyone think of this idea?
All payouts in QBK,45% paid to holders of 1k and over Bagholders.
5% extra paid for Founders pool,those who hold 10k coins which must be held in wallet at all times.Extra perks for Founders.
25 people can claim founder status, every 3 months and can claim perks.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

5% extra paid for Founders pool,those who hold 10k coins which must be held in wallet at all times.Extra perks for Founders.

I personally agree. Paying out in QBK will add constant buy pressure to the Coin and more market activity. Also the fact that everyone is paid by how much they actually own will give them an incentive to buy more and hold. The pools only make it an incentive to hold the minimum amount of coins to qualify for a pool payment while hard dumping the rest. Also raising the bar to 1k at least makes room for the more serious investors to hold and places the incentive to buy up a decent sized bag. Founder pool is a good idea because SYNC has something similar in their whale program, where whales are on advisory board and promise not to dump a chunk of their coin so if we made something similar, like QIBUCK FOUNDERS and max only 25 members, this would create a consortium of individuals who will be able to help us increase the net worth of QIBUCK as a whole. They would enjoy the benefits of the extra 5% pool plus gifts like free silver QIBUCK coins every three months for holding 10k QIBUCK in their wallets.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:25:46 PM

Paying out in QBK to the address holding the coins definitely makes the most sense and is easiest.

Could you break down the new numbers to clarify?

Before, it was 22% trading etc., 20% mini bagholders, 30% 1000+ bagholders, 5% bounties, 23% reinvestment.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:40:18 PM

Payouts in QBK sounds like a good idea.  

As for the rest, I'm not sure you can change things around quite that much, after the fact.  Some people bought with the original values in mind.  Now
having a coin maturity time for the bag holder bounty could still fly.  

I'm not sure what you mean by "Claim founder status,every 3 moths and can claim perks"

I just got into the 1% club if that matters.....  Smiley  That's a half founder or a flounder....  

Also do we have any detailed info on how the staking works.  Should it work out to 5% yearly for the coins in the wallet?  

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:44:32 PM

Paying out in QBK to the address holding the coins definitely makes the most sense and is easiest.

Could you break down the new numbers to clarify?

Before, it was 22% trading etc., 20% mini bagholders, 30% 1000+ bagholders, 5% bounties, 23% reinvestment.

20% management salaries pool ( we are one person less now so I will change that on the OP )

45% Whole bagholder pool from 1k QBK up

5% QIBUCK FOUNDERS BONUS POOL for 25 members that promise to hold 10k in their wallets and not dump at any time.  Over and above 10k they can trade and sell..This gives them added benefits like free silver and other perks plus share in this 5% pool

5% for bounties and giveaways  ( If less is pent here in one month we put it in tech and reinvest pool)

25% for tech development, infrastructur and re investments..

Also by paying out in QBK we save on spending 2k usd on cards which can be spent on an asset instead.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

Payouts in QBK sounds like a good idea.  

As for the rest, I'm not sure you can change things around quite that much, after the fact.  Some people bought with the original values in mind.  Now
having a coin maturity time for the bag holder bounty could still fly.  

I'm not sure what you mean by "Claim founder status,every 3 moths and can claim perks"

I just got into the 1% club if that matters.....  Smiley  That's a half founder or a flounder....  

Also do we have any detailed info on how the staking works.  Should it work out to 5% yearly for the coins in the wallet?  

It should work out 5% yearly correct but I am getting the info form our Dev asap..sent him a message, will post all the tech info as soon as I get it.  Smiley

This is why we like to discuss here and maybe once we have enough feedback we can set up the new model. If not 1k QBK min maybe set it to 500 QBK minimum which being more than 100 QBK would envision bigger amounts per bonus.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:51:29 PM

Don't think you should make payouts automatically in QBK, but make it optional.

You shouldn't change the terms of your ICO at this point too radically. It's unfair to investors and also Fud food. Yes, some stuff should be changed, but you really should leave it as btc payouts, and have QBK as an option if an investor so chooses.

I suggested earlier that it would have made sense initially for payouts to require a min. of 1K. But you shouldn't do that at this point. As to why... you'd basically cheat all the small holders out of payouts, unless I misunderstanding the plan here?

Best payout option, in my opinion, was posted by someone else here earlier... leave pools alone, just allow multiple stakes so there would be no cheaters. It's more or less the same as an overall percentage (easiest way to go), but is close enough to your initial ICO setup as to not ruffle anyone's feathers.

That is what I'd suggest, unless... again... I am misunderstanding what is being discussed here. You should never radically change the terms of your ICO after the fact.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:59:17 PM

The pool structure is still used,what do you mean by radical change?
The structure is same just altered.Also changing the model in which Bagholders benefit for the better is acceptable if the outcome is way better for them as well as the coin long term.

AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

I actually thought you guys knew what you were doing after reading silverking's post... now i'm not so sure

Adam,

I'm sorry if it seems a bit like we are herding cats in here. If we discuss a lot of 'what ifs' and possible options
and scenarios in here, it is out of a desire for transparency. I can see how it may make us look like we have
no concrete direction, though.

I promise you, that is not the case. QiBuck is unique in many ways and one of those ways is that there is no
"head guy" on the team. We all have a voice - and the QBK community does as well. So yes, there will be
lots of ideas batted around and some may be contrary to others, and there may even be some squabbling
from time to time, but it's all just part of the brainstorming process.

We could keep it private if the community prefers, but personally, I relish the fact that by having you guys
know what our thoughts and ideas are that it keeps us on our toes.

Cheers,

Cynthia

I appreciate your reply!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:04:54 PM

The structure is same just altered.

Payouts in QBK only would probably be considered a radical change, especially if folks expected BTC.
Requiring 500 or 1K QBK would be considered a major change, if folks bought 1-400 QBK with the idea of getting payouts.

I consider them radical changes anyway... unless, again, I am misunderstanding something here and small time people would still get payouts even under these changes.

And payouts could still be in Btc  without spending 2K on those cards, as I'm sure folks would be fine with funds just being sent direct to their wallet.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:02:39 AM

The structure is same just altered.

Payouts in QBK only would probably be considered a radical change, especially if folks expected BTC.
Requiring 500 or 1K QBK would be considered a major change, if folks bought 1-400 QBK with the idea of getting payouts.

I consider them radical changes anyway... unless, again, I am misunderstanding something here and small time people would still get payouts even under these changes.

And payouts could still be in Btc  without spending 2K on those cards, as I'm sure folks would be fine with funds just being sent direct to their wallet.

Wouldn't though us buying up QBK throughout the month help increase market activity and buy pressure? After all many are wanting us to find ways to help increase the market share and price, this one way would be a no brainier, including a multipool. I can understand changing the mini pool part would keep out a lot of investors so yes point taken there. So maybe there can be btc or qbk options for payment without the card.  all three pools would require a lot of accounting Making more mini stakes within and would dilute the pools x 10 so I wouldnt personally like that idea. So maybe just keeping all pools as they are but giving btc ad qbk options would not be such a radical change only we add a FOUNDER POOL x5% and take that off the smaller pool to reward the 25 FOUNDER MEMBERS who promise not to dump 10k coins for as long as they wish to retain founder benefits. That would mean up to 250k non dump able coins. This way we are rewarding holders and not dumpers. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: