Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:40:35 PM

VOTING ENDS SUNDAY 24TH AUGUST..   Smiley
Im not sure why but i cannot vote and I know a few other people said they cant either , not sure if there is a setting or something that needs to be changed so people can ??

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

As I said pure 100% POS coins offer zero value to me when they provide nothing from the start.  I don't think this coin was worth the 20 sats it was listed when they had nothing to go with other than a wallet and 100% mined coins and a smile and promise.  Sorry but if you expect me to buy into a coin I expect a lot of work already done - not a vote for whats next.  That's poor marketing - which it seems this team only has - marketing and a poor job of it.

Sorry If I am all about fair distribution. But this coin offers nothing of that sort and I am sorry the poloneix trollbox is responsible for crap like this.  LCL, XBC, Millionaire coin, this crap are all born inside the trollbox where by the plebs attack it like flies on shit.  Dump it after 10% and we never hear form them again.   I have seen this time and time again on one of my fav exchanges - but not anymore.

whatever

You do know this is an asset based coin, correct? There is no way to list the coin as an ICO -- with assets already purchased -- before the ICO is run and funding obtained. In many ways that should be the point of all ICO coins, not just this one -- the funding is used for development of new features, or in this case, new features + assets. One difference here is that Poloniex holds the funds until they are used for what they say they will, with a full ledger. There won't be any giant lump sum payout to the devs like on other ICO coins, as per Poloniex ICD rules.

As for being a coin of the trollbox, I'm not sure what trollbox you have been watching, but the trolls came out negatively against qibucks, spreading a lot of fud early on. What the trollbox gives, it takes away... it's not all pro any coin, so I wouldn't say this coin has been hyped up by the trollbox. More like the opposite.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:47:29 PM

Im not sure why but i cannot vote and I know a few other people said they cant either , not sure if there is a setting or something that needs to be changed so people can ??

Maybe it's a newbie thing? Not sure, as I don't recall if I voted or not when I had newbie status.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

I have no idea why that is could be the status of each person because I can't see any buttons to press..O.K PM ME Your vote and I will add at the end your number.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:59:29 PM

As I said pure 100% POS coins offer zero value to me when they provide nothing from the start.  I don't think this coin was worth the 20 sats it was listed when they had nothing to go with other than a wallet and 100% mined coins and a smile and promise.  Sorry but if you expect me to buy into a coin I expect a lot of work already done - not a vote for whats next.  That's poor marketing - which it seems this team only has - marketing and a poor job of it.

Sorry If I am all about fair distribution. But this coin offers nothing of that sort and I am sorry the poloneix trollbox is responsible for crap like this.  LCL, XBC, Millionaire coin, this crap are all born inside the trollbox where by the plebs attack it like flies on shit.  Dump it after 10% and we never hear form them again.   I have seen this time and time again on one of my fav exchanges - but not anymore.

whatever

You do know this is an asset based coin, correct? There is no way to list the coin as an ICO -- with assets already purchased -- before the ICO is run and funding obtained. In many ways that should be the point of all ICO coins, not just this one -- the funding is used for development of new features, or in this case, new features + assets. One difference here is that Poloniex holds the funds until they are used for what they say they will, with a full ledger. There won't be any giant lump sum payout to the devs like on other ICO coins, as per Poloniex ICD rules.

As for being a coin of the trollbox, I'm not sure what trollbox you have been watching, but the trolls came out negatively against qibucks, spreading a lot of fud early on. What the trollbox gives, it takes away... it's not all pro any coin, so I wouldn't say this coin has been hyped up by the trollbox. More like the opposite.

Yes and that is your perspective of this I am not attacking your investment so you don't need to defend it -  you are free to believe as I am am free to outlay my concerns.   Seems like there is a lot you didnt actually know.  

However with that said it goes back to what some members of this team have been exposed too in the past that has lead to the creation of THIS coin.  The troll boxes I am talking about it poloneix I said this in my first reply (and shouldn't need to keep reminding you)  

A lot of people were telling her, that this idea was a bad idea and it was clearly nothing more than a money grab and this was after the community was angry with poloniex hosting pure 100% ipo scam coins - That is where a lot of the criticism is coming from - this isn't FUD at all. Maybe you haven't seen how the last pure IPO scam coins went on for on poloniex.  

My last couple of posts indicate my general feeling on this PR team and coin.  

So I will move on from this as there is nothing here long term in my opinion.  I hope qibucks and bitcoinmafia can finally earn enough money to see their kids/buy whatever they want so we dont have to constantly read about woe is my life in troll boxes all the time now.  The fact one member kept wanting to be a miniwhale should tell you all you need about the direction of ONE member.

Money first - investments/tech/whatever sadly comes second in this instance.  I don't think they will even make their coin earn 20 sats in the future.  Better coins with more going for it struggle to make that.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:04:13 PM

Working hard to get us in the top 100 of Coinmarketcap. Let's show the Next Generation that there are possibilities and options for the as they enter the marketplace through Cryptocurrency..

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

Currently we are @ 144 position.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:05:08 PM

Working hard to get us in the top 100 of Coinmarketcap. Let's show the Next Generation that there are possibilities and options for the as they enter the marketplace through Cryptocurrency..

See - only concerned about the money.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:09:34 PM

whatever

Yes and that is your perspective of this I am not attacking your investment so you don't need to defend it -  you are free to believe as I am am free to outlay my concerns.   Seems like there is a lot you didnt actually know.  

However with that said it goes back to what some members of this team have been exposed too in the past that has lead to the creation of THIS coin.  The troll boxes I am talking about it poloneix I said this in my first reply (and shouldn't need to keep reminding you)  

A lot of people were telling her, that this idea was a bad idea and it was clearly nothing more than a money grab and this was after the community was angry with poloniex hosting pure 100% ipo scam coins - That is where a lot of the criticism is coming from - this isn't FUD at all. Maybe you haven't seen how the last pure IPO scam coins went on for on poloniex.  

So I will move on from this as there is nothing here long term in my opinion.  I hope qibucks and bitcoinmafia can finally earn enough money to see their kids/buy whatever they want so we dont have to constantly read about woe is my life in troll boxes all the time now.  The fact one member kept wanting to be a miniwhale should tell you all you need about the direction of ONE member.

Money first - investments/tech/whatever sadly comes second in this instance.  I don't think they will even make their coin earn 20 sats in the future.  Better coins with more going for it struggle to make that.

For your reference we have all INVESTED FROM OUR OWN FUNDS into the coin and haven't taken ANY OF THE ICO FUNDS for personal use..Secondly I PERSONALLY DONATED SOME OF MY OWN ASSETS to the Coin worth over 5k USD even before the coin launched. So as people helped US in the past when we had difficulties - which is nice by the way that there are some kind and considerable and not only greedy and ruthless people in crypto, we too are trying to give back through the creation of this asset coin. The amount of man hours Our Team has put into this project in itself hasn't even been taken into consideration. That alone would be worth tens of thousands of dollars over a two month period if we had to claim even a minimum wage. Smiley Which according to you obviously we don't deserve and are not entitled to. We are supposed to work for free and breathe only fresh air.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:15:52 PM

So I will move on from this as there is nothing here long term in my opinion.  I hope qibucks and bitcoinmafia can finally earn enough money to see their kids/buy whatever they want so we dont have to constantly read about woe is my life in troll boxes all the time now.  The fact one member kept wanting to be a miniwhale should tell you all you need about the direction of ONE member.

I am aware of the IPO coins on Poloniex, XBC, LCL and Mil. And plenty of the ICO coins on Bittrex. Most ended up with the devs leaving, taking all the IPO funds with them. But as I stated, Poloniex changed their ICD rules after the Mil fiasco. The devs won't be just given all the ICO funds.

And yes, I know it's the Polo trollbox  you meant, and that is what I was referring to as well. My point was, you can't claim the coin is simply a product of trollbox hype, when the trollbox is also negative towards the coin.

And a dev wishing to make money from their coin is hardly unusual. I have a feeling you may find it a bit difficult finding any dev team doing crypto for purely altruistic reasons or with the idea they will walk away without any financial reward at all.

If you don't like the people working on the coin, or the idea of an asset based crypto, that's of course fine. I wouldn't tell anyone to buy or sell this, or any coin. I just find it odd you need to post these concerns if you have no actual interest in the coin itself.
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:17:03 PM

See - only concerned about the money.
No Not see only concerned about money , yes of course money has something to do with it , otherwise you would have 0% of interest in QBK, and like what has been said , its a investment platform , do you seriously think that any person that is investing money,time or equipment doesnt what a return, but there is more to it than just money!!
Things are being put into place to increase returns for longterm bagholders(Investors), as it has been stated and as new tech,Investment and trading platforms such as markets,merchants and the like come along they will be added and old will be removed and replace by the newer!!

I am a 1% bag holder and yes at the end I do want to make money , I just dont do it for LOVE & FRESH AIR!!

But I look at it as a long term evolving Project , not like most a Buy now sell in 10 minutes , I could have sold when the price hit 26K but I didnt , to me the long term gain out weighs the short term profit!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

Molay you are one serious bitter person,I seen how you troll on Poloniex.
As for the team,you are just super trolling our thread.
Maybe you should get off your troll soapbox and get some sleep dude.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:31:17 PM

As I said pure 100% POS coins offer zero value to me when they provide nothing from the start.

Ok, you've said it now go play in the ****ing street! What is your purpose outside of trying to derail someone else's hard work? I guess you get satisfaction from reading your own typed brilliance.

Your a negativity spewing assKlown...now, either stop with the ignorant rhetoric or go play in the street with a blind fold on.

Place your bets QBKs fans:

1) Sausage fest monkey boi Jacques(hahaha really?) continues to troll.
or
2) Senor de Molay ( i believe that's french for sausage fest monkey boi) grows up a bit and instead of spewing rhetoric no one cares about he works on his trust level.

A famous scholar once said "those that use the name Jacques de Molay are douche bags that like to play human centipede with their male friends".
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:34:27 PM

As I said pure 100% POS coins offer zero value to me when they provide nothing from the start.

Ok, you've said it now go play in the ****ing street! What is your purpose outside of trying to derail someone else's hard work? I guess you get satisfaction from reading your own typed brilliance.

Your a negativity spewing assKlown...now, either stop with the ignorant rhetoric or go play in the street with a blind fold on.

or
2) Senor de Molay ( i believe that's french for sausage fest monkey boi) grows up a bit and instead of spewing rhetoric no one cares about he works on his trust level.

A famous scholar once said "those that use the name Jacques de Molay are douche bags that like to play human centipede with their male friends".
Sad to say but I would put my money on #1 here mate!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:05:26 AM

or

quite vocal coming from you john Roll Eyes

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:57:12 AM

Cool

or

quite vocal coming from you john Roll Eyes

Cool
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:05:54 AM

Block explorer, richlist and bagholder list up on OP..enjoy..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:14:08 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 07:28:06 AM by Jacques de Molay

Yes and that is your perspective of this I am not attacking your investment so you don't need to defend it -  you are free to believe as I am am free to outlay my concerns.   Seems like there is a lot you didnt actually know. 

However with that said it goes back to what some members of this team have been exposed too in the past that has lead to the creation of THIS coin.  The troll boxes I am talking about it poloneix I said this in my first reply (and shouldn't need to keep reminding you) 

So I will move on from this as there is nothing here long term in my opinion.  I hope qibucks and bitcoinmafia can finally earn enough money to see their kids/buy whatever they want so we dont have to constantly read about woe is my life in troll boxes all the time now.  The fact one member kept wanting to be a miniwhale should tell you all you need about the direction of ONE member.

Money first - investments/tech/whatever sadly comes second in this instance.  I don't think they will even make their coin earn 20 sats in the future.  Better coins with more going for it struggle to make that.

I am aware of the IPO coins on Poloniex, XBC, LCL and Mil. And plenty of the ICO coins on Bittrex. Most ended up with the devs leaving, taking all the IPO funds with them. But as I stated, Poloniex changed their ICD rules after the Mil fiasco. The devs won't be just given all the ICO funds. You hope, and that is all you can do.  The change in attitude to poloniex IPOS happened well before Mill.  Why we need another one ?? because poloniex collects fees and this team and their followers pumped this shit out of this and still do every time they get online - so yes this is a poloniex coin in my eyes as most of the team are also regulars in the trollbox and I have watched them discuss the coin/what it is/do as if it was their personal IRC channel.

And yes, I know it's the Polo trollbox  you meant, and that is what I was referring to as well. My point was, you can't claim the coin is simply a product of trollbox hype, when the trollbox is also negative towards the coin. I just did with what I said and observed, dont worry people will fud for cheaper coins - always happens.

And a dev wishing to make money from their coin is hardly unusual. I have a feeling you may find it a bit difficult finding any dev team doing crypto for purely altruistic reasons or with the idea they will walk away without any financial reward at all. What about when its sole purpose is to create money for your personal circumstances only ? as that is the future to me of this coin.  Usually they get called scams

If you don't like the people working on the coin, or the idea of an asset based crypto, that's of course fine. I wouldn't tell anyone to buy or sell this, or any coin. I just find it odd you need to post these concerns if you have no actual interest in the coin itself.  Yeah good question - I dont want you to lose money.  I dont want to see many people get ripped off if I can help it.  Proof of baghold please give me a break.  I have watched a daytrader lie his ass off to some of these people running the coin and they blindly bought what they were crapping on about to only watch them lose a lot of money even after being warned.  My point is, this team have zero credibility for me in regards to coin development let alone anything else after that fact

Molay you are one serious bitter person,I seen how you troll on Poloniex.
As for the team,you are just super trolling our thread.
Maybe you should get off your troll soapbox and get some sleep dude.

Wow assume much ? I actually don't post in the poloniex trollbox and if I did it hasn't been a nick you have seen that I promise as I see you a lot in there spamming nonsense.  Wink  

I am still not convinced with your BTC atm business yet either champ.  It doesn't surprise me you would side with one questionable venture whilst running your own.  Sorry If my BS meter is going off the charts, after all the sole reason why you even care is you got free coins to dump.  Use ignore for all I care.

People shouldn't have shot themselves in the foot and have a big mouth spamming trollboxes with personal shit - we dont fucking care ....must be a US thing huh (even though your in the UK)

Its just in this world the crypto world this is the only place you can hold an IPO and have NOTHING to show for it.    I promise you people this will be my last post in here but there are no devs here only PR people.  This does not make a good coin nor a good investment platform.  So if you have a reply - use PM as I dont even want to open this thread up anymore to even check for one.

For everyone else drinking the koolaid - good luck, you are going to need it big time.   If I am wrong Ill state it, but as a gambler I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole frmo what I already know of certain people running the show and the lack of development.

I am so glad that they are working hard on getting a richlist up......so important isnt it.

Zeraful

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:11:01 AM

How exactly do I become a bagholder, just put my coins in my wallet or what?
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:39:21 AM

How exactly do I become a bagholder, just put my coins in my wallet or what?

more details to come but I believe there will be a website where you can sign up as a bagholder declaring your amount of coins and address, they may be a skype call for further verification but i am not sure if that will be standard procedure as well

QBK team can then verify in the block explorer and release the corresponding dividends on a monthly basis

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:40:18 AM

People shouldn't have shot themselves in the foot and have a big mouth spamming trollboxes with personal shit - we dont fucking care ....must be a US thing huh (even though your in the UK)

I am lost for words.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: