Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:56:21 AM

Hm, never received the email either, checked spam...i have a gmail account.  Not sure what I need to do (if anything), I already registered on the bagholder website form.
Edit - My address is on the list above
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:22:43 AM

Hm, never received the email either, checked spam...i have a gmail account.  Not sure what I need to do (if anything), I already registered on the bagholder website form.
Edit - My address is on the list above

Just send me a pm and et me know your addy and if you want QBK and or BTC..

Also yes we will be more organized next month. Only those requiring BTC payment will need to make a listunspent list.. Sorry for all the inconvenience..I just moved house and country so brain is being recharged.. Wink..

I will check with POLO staff to see what addies are there also as we will have to re calculate percentages minus the POLO wallets..Only one or two peeps that don't own a laptop or PC who have told us in advance will not be on block explorer, they will just need to send us a screenshot of their wallet. We want to pay every Bagholder as this is our aim to create happy QBK holders for long term growth.

Yes anyone not registered as Bagholder with their payment coin of choice by tomorrow est Midnight will be paid in QBK..

Also @poornamelessme  good point Peeps with only one addy not need respond or those who want a payment in QBK..I will resend an email out if necessary.

I will setup QBK and BTC Donation addresses later on our website and post here so if anyone wants to contribute any donations we can purchase some assets or put buy pressure on QBK..I was just now also in trollbox and JTGANGUS is kindly donating his bagholder and angel share this month to all the bagholders..so I will post that on spreadsheet when done.. He really is our best ANGELIC WHALE.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

What do you think if we can buy a few ALIBABA SHARES?

http://www.plus500.com/AllInstruments/InstrumentInfo.aspx?gclid=CLK5ltrg28ACFYXJtAodz24Acw&ncr=True&instId=2307  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Odsejen

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:28:33 PM

Also yes we will be more organized next month. Only those requiring BTC payment will need to make a listunspent list.. Sorry for all the inconvenience..I just moved house and country so brain is being recharged.. Wink..

i don't get it, if i want a payout in btc, need i to make the listunspent command in the bitcoin-wallet or the qibuck-wallet?

- Odsejen LISK Delegate - Vote for Odsejen - LISK-forum / more info
t0maten

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:53:21 PM

i don't get it, if i want a payout in btc, need i to make the listunspent command in the bitcoin-wallet or the qibuck-wallet?

In the qibuck wallet
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:09:41 PM

Technical question on staking.  A lot of other POS (staking) coins recommend you divide your coins into blocks through the coin control.  Each coin has different size blocks based on the way the code works.  Is there any benefit in doing this for QBK?  And if so, is there a recommended block size?   

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:31:00 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 03:54:35 AM by BITDV

ATTENTION MINING BONUS

OK We have a QBK Multipool at http://thepool.pw/QBK/ , the more people the more earnings will be paid out so we have set a mining Bonus !!

This is how it will work , I have set miners up on all of the Algos (SHA256,Scrypt,X11,X13) , every friday I will generate a report which will tell me the %  of shares each miner has submitted/contributed to the QBK multipool, of the QBK the QBK miners earn 50% of these will be split between all miners of the pool based on the % of shares contributed by them , and will be paid directly to the username/QBK wallet address they are using !!

The other 50% of QBK earn't will be used for running costs of the miners we are using and and anything above that will be placed into the Bagholders dividend fund to be used in payouts every month!!

So this will be paid out every weekend!!

This is another way we are supporting QBK supporters , help increase our presents in the crypto community , increase demand on QBK in general and build our assets for all QBK members in the long run!!

So point your miners,computers or pick's (if thats what you mine with and get the hash rate vooooommmming!!

The more Hash rate there the more valuable coins can be added and mined and in turn the higher the payouts for all QBK miners!!

LET'S DO THIS !!

QBK multipool  http://thepool.pw/QBK/

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:37:58 AM

ATTENTION MINING BONUS

OK We have a QBK Multipool at http://thepool.pw/QBK/ , the more people the more earnings will be paid out so we have set a mining Bonus !!

This is how it will work , I have set miners up on all of the Algos (SHA256,Scrypt,X11,X13) , every friday I will generate a report which will tell me the %  of shares each miner has submitted/contributed to the QBK multipool, of the QBK the QBK miners earn 50% of these will be split between all miners of the pool based on the % of shares contributed by them , and will be paid directly to the username/QBK wallet address they are using !!

The other 50% of QBK earn't will be used for running costs of the miners we are using and and anything above that will be placed into the Bagholders dividend fund to be used in payouts every month!!

This is another way we are supporting QBK supporters , help increase our presents in the crypto community , increase demand on QBK in general and build our assets for all QBK members in the long run!!

So point your miners,computers or pick's (if thats what you mine with and get the hash rate vooooommmming!!

The more Hash rate there the more valuable coins can be added and mined and in turn the higher the payouts for all QBK miners!!

LET'S DO THIS !!

When I finish the bagholder spreadsheet I want to mine too!!!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:42:12 AM

is the latest wallet version 1.0.0.0 ?

The latest version is the one on the OP mate!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:16:30 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 02:57:09 PM by AdamWhite

Hi QiBucks,

I like that you are willing to diversify outside of crypto and consider other instruments.

May i ask why Alibaba?

By the way, thank you for all the work yourself and the team (edit: and the community!!) are putting into this.. I am in the top 25 list and i feel great about my holdings Kiss
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:54:17 PM

ATTENTION MINING BONUS

LET'S DO THIS !!

That's awesome and congrats being the part of the team.

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:20:01 PM

Hi QiBucks,

I like that you are willing to diversify outside of crypto and consider other instruments.

May i ask why Alibaba?

By the way, thank you for all the work yourself and the team (edit: and the community!!) are putting into this.. I am in the top 25 list and i feel great about my holdings Kiss

Just something we are looking into, if we are lucky enough to procure some on time, Alibaba is huge, could be a nice little asset.. nothing written in stone yet but we are doing due diligence.. Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:39:11 PM

Just sent email to Baghoders who put addresses that we cannot fnd in block explorer bagholder list. Either those addresses do not have 100 QBK or more in them or they are POLONIEX QB ADDRESSES. They must be fixed within next 24 hours so we can start making payments otherwise we will not be able to pay for those addresses, apart form one or two peeps using tablets who have already alerted us the rest MUST be downloaded in wallets to be paid and have 100 or more coins..

Thank you for your cooperation in the Bagholder Project. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:19:26 PM

Just sent email to Baghoders who put addresses that we cannot fnd in block explorer bagholder list. Either those addresses do not have 100 QBK or more in them or they are POLONIEX QB ADDRESSES. They must be fixed within next 24 hours so we can start making payments otherwise we will not be able to pay for those addresses, apart form one or two peeps using tablets who have already alerted us the rest MUST be downloaded in wallets to be paid and have 100 or more coins..

Thank you for your cooperation in the Bagholder Project. Smiley

Thanks for all your hard work, even while moving your entire life to a new country. Hope you find time for a little sleep every now and again.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:18:47 AM

Love the multipool. I'm mining kinda slowly, but getting about 2 to 3 coins per day. I'll take it. In for the long haul!

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
sisx2007

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:28:56 AM

How is our project going?Is everything ok?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:24:05 AM

How is our project going?Is everything ok?

Everything is fine..I am up now and ready to get to work..by tonight I will have a spreadsheet ready for payments.. If by tonight I don't have everyone's complete info I will go ahead and start paying for all those I have and any accounts left over I will just pay out from the excess pool. I will make sure our Bagholders get their maximum  benefit.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:43:59 AM

Tonight I will make a screenshot of the latest QBK PRICE and also the Bagholder explorer list within the next 6 hours..once that is up I start bagholder cashouts.. For a few accounts that we cannot find on exploer, some of you have syncing problems etc I will still pay them out as long as you send me a screenshot of your balance here @ qibucks@gmail.com or a pm..I don't want anyone to lose their bagholder payments, it's only a few addresses around ten. I have already sent those peeps email.. Smiley.. I will resend them an email again for a screenshot.

Bagholder payments in QBK/BTC and mulitpool create two good scenarios, demand for QBK and buy pressure..all bodes well for QBK as long as we all work hard together and grow and produce revenues. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wzhung

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:47:47 AM

Hi.I come from China and i want to know is there any official Chinese QQ group?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:33:42 PM

Hi.I come from China and i want to know is there any official Chinese QQ group?
NI HAO..Please check Chinese thread for QQ..xie xie..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714633.msg8073404#msg8073404

Also Bagholder bonus cash outs are commencing ..

Here are the block explorer and QBK price ..we are using the QBK buy price which is lower so Bagholders get more QBK..

QBK PRICE:

QBK BAGHOLDER BONUS PAYMENT SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uInXOQa52ojyKJ4pIZU4XzBlcEbpSmfMKjuq_eWuKvQ/edit?usp=sharing

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: