Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139917 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:22:27 AM

This would be a good time for a statement from the PR guy.

PR guy is asleep.

This has nothing to do with the Voot's team or PR.   The Smoke team came here and posted all of of those tease and ETA and they are the one that dropped the ball.

No, they did not drop the ETA. They were just writing about their development work, not releasing it to the public, and they were extremely cautious without giving hard date, just speculations.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:23:09 AM

PR guy is asleep.

This has nothing to do with the Voot's team or PR.   The Smoke team came here and posted all of of those tease and ETA and they are the one that dropped the ball.

No, they did not drop the ETA. They were just writing about their development work, not releasing it to the public, and they were extremely cautious without giving hard date, just speculations.

Which part of tonight do you not see?  They didn't say SOON.  They said TONIGHT.

Hello everyone, I'm the lead developer working on Anon EX.
The deadline was missed due to the death of a close family member.
After chatting with the other smoke devs we should be ready for launch sometime tonight.
R.I.P J

- Zer0Smoke

lihui88524

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:24:22 AM

Why are you so stressed the importance of punctuality? This will only be exploited
Wow you must be really dumb to think im stressing over punctuality.
If you think you are smarter than others, then you will be unlucky. Because really smart is to use your smart aleck
john312

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:24:33 AM

PR guy is asleep.

Which part of tonight do you not see?  They didn't say SOON.  They said TONIGHT.

After chatting with the other smoke devs we should be ready for launch sometime tonight.
R.I.P J

- Zer0Smoke

Which part of "should be ready" you did not see?
Also, where did you see statement regarding releasing the Anon EX to the public?
You know, before finishing the code and launch day is usually some more time.
john312

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:25:16 AM

john312

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:26:35 AM

PR guy is asleep.

R.I.P J

- Zer0Smoke
This john312 is really dumb. There is no reasoning with him. He just talks gibberish.

Do you hold any Voot? If no, why you are here? If yes, why are you doing everything to drop the price?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:27:16 AM

PR guy is asleep.

R.I.P J

- Zer0Smoke
This john312 is really dumb. There is no reasoning with him. He just talks gibberish.

Exactly... it's like talking to a stone wall...

That is a frickin ETA...    They didn't say should be ready "soon".   They are the one that unsolicited, come onto our message board and announced to the world that they should be ready or launch tonight.

Hey, try going to work and telling your boss that you "should" have something done by the end of the week, and then you don't deliver.   See what will happen.

MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:28:09 AM

Why are you so stressed the importance of punctuality? This will only be exploited
Wow you must be really dumb to think im stressing over punctuality.
If you think you are smarter than others, then you will be unlucky. Because really smart is to use your smart aleck
really smart is to use your smart aleck? wtf?!? do you need english lessons too? how many fucking non-speaking english ppl are in here?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:28:45 AM

Do you hold any Voot? If no, why you are here? If yes, why are you doing everything to drop the price?

You're focused on the wrong thing here. It's not posters or "fud" dropping the price, it's the team working on this coin. They promise and don't deliver and make excuses.  Totally unprofessional.  They're the reason you're losing money, not anything else.  

If they'd delivered what they promised, nothing else would matter.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:31:42 AM

I think they will wait until the price plummets. Then they will buy cheaper. Release. Sell on the pump.

Easy money Wink
john312

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:33:44 AM

You're focused on the wrong thing here. It's not posters or "fud" dropping the price, it's the team working on this coin. They promise and don't deliver and make excuses.  Totally unprofessional.  They're the reason you're losing money, not anything else.  

Actually I am gaining money. Here is how it works.

People like you get scared, write lot of bad things here. Some of them might be accurate, some not, but it does not matter. Other people come to this thread, read those things, becaome scared and start selling. Now the price drops (not because the Smoke team, but because of people who started here about their fear).

Then I am buying and selling at higher prices. I've been going though this cycle several times already and I multiplied my Voot.
Current prices are good for me, since I can make about 20% profit every cycle, while prices being near 2000 satoshi gave me less percentage profit.

So either way the price goes, I win. If it falls, I ger more cheaper Voot, if it goes up, I sell my Voot and buy it again when price falls down.

I don't have any insider info etc. but made hell of a profit on this coin. You could too.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:35:11 AM

Don't say crap here
lihui88524

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:36:40 AM

Do not forget, this Friday to join BTC38

You are Chinese and you konw that btc38 is going from bad to worse. So stop hyping this coin with btc38. It's useless.
lol
Credibility BTC38 is the best, there are a lot of money. This is an opportunity, if it is a junk coins, will die in there, voot is junkcoins?
Again please go to english school before you post anthing. Thank you
I use the Google translator.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes hahaha
john312

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:39:28 AM

Actually I am gaining money. Here is how it works.

People like you get scared, write lot of bad things here. Some of them might be accurate, some not, but it does not matter. Other people come to this thread, read those things, becaome scared and start selling. Now the price drops (not because the Smoke team, but because of people who started here about their fear).

Then I am buying and selling at higher prices. I've been going though this cycle several times already and I multiplied my Voot.
Current prices are good for me, since I can make about 20% profit every cycle, while prices being near 2000 satoshi gave me less percentage profit.

So either way the price goes, I win. If it falls, I ger more cheaper Voot, if it goes up, I sell my Voot and buy it again when price falls down.

I don't have any insider info etc. but made hell of a profit on this coin. You could too.
pro trading tips from a dumbass

Well, results are what matters.
You seem sad, I am happy.
So who is better trader now?
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:42:44 AM

Don't say crap here

So in your eyes, all the negative thing about VOOT is crap. And all those "to the moon" crap is the only good thing, right?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fox19891989

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Don't say crap here

So in your eyes, all the negative thing about VOOT is crap. And all those "to the moon" crap is the only good thing, right?

If you sold already, don't come here again, FUDders make the market panic. I guess you guys spread FUD to get cheaper coins
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:55:07 AM

Panic is good. This is boring now. We need more volatility guys. Let's pump back to 780 and drop back to 500.
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:00:50 AM

JEFFERSONAIRPLANE,  CAN YOU PLS CLEAN THIS THREAD NOW PLS!

Can we start focusing on Voot itself instead and stop acting like kids and spam the thread with nonsense.
I'm starting to get really tired of all this bullshit.
Fucking conspiracy junkies!

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:02:08 AM

Can we start focusing on Voot itself instead and stop acting like kids and spam the thread with nonsense.

^ This is a good idea ^

Change...is in the air.
You know why
fox19891989

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:04:01 AM

^ This is a good idea ^

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: