Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:20:01 PM

Some scare tactics. And people fall for them once again.

Is this concerning my post? Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:22:53 PM

Can anybody tell me who are those Smoke Team? Are they reliable?

And one more question after - how to make Windows wallet sync?

do you have the .conf file in your appdata folder? Code is on the OP

Vootcoin!
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

No, everyday someone is setting sell orders to scare people into selling below 700, and then Everything goes back to normal
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:27:54 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 08:39:32 PM by CINNI will LIVE

Always silent here when things are good.

The whales have left. Price goes down. This announcement was not worth enough bang to give the required buy support to stay in 700 Sat.
So I have sold for now and rebuying if things show up in brighter light.
That's just my point of view.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:31:54 PM

Can anybody tell me who are those Smoke Team? Are they reliable?

And one more question after - how to make Windows wallet sync?

Bit hard to communicate, but they deliver. No one knows who they are really or?
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

The whales have left. Price goes down. This announcement was not worth enough bang to give the required buy support to stay in 700 Sat.
That's just my point of Virginia.

Lol the announcement is tomorrow
And this thing withwhales disappearing and reappearing has been going for few days now
You will be rebuying for much bigger price you've been warned
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

And this thing withwhales disappearing and reappearing has been going for few days now

This is good. More weak hands need to go!

jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:40:47 PM

In preparation to Voot launch in China, we have Chinese version of OP now. Jeffersonsairplane, could you please place a link to the following post in the OP?

Done. Sorry for the delay Smiley

I noticed that the translation links don't actually link to any of the translated posts of the updated ANN.

If anyone has a link to the translated posts of our ANN or an updated new one that I can add please let me know.

Thanks

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
SMOKEPROJECT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

Sorry guys I had to move my investment in Shadow! Quite amazing what they release right now. Check it out by yourself

?
MinerMario

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:51:58 PM

No, everyday someone is setting sell orders to scare people into selling below 700, and then Everything goes back to normal

Which is what? Less than 700?

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
burner2014

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

Sorry guys I had to move my investment in Shadow! Quite amazing what they release right now. Check it out by yourself

?

Perfekt. Smoketeam is here. I send you a PM yesterday Smiley Happy to hear from you!

Don't worry will invest tomorrow again Cheesy I want to stay long-term with voot
MinerMario

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

Actually there is no announcement worth a damn tomorrow, perhaps maybe on Friday, and I have really really been hoping for something to happen for a week now. There is nothing on the horizon other than a pump and dump. Burners' questions have for the most part gone completely unanswered as have those of others asking serious questions about the exchange and further ahead.

Even though I spent some personal coin to lift up this coin when it needed it, I don't see any advancement a week later and it appears to me all of the hard questions are being ignored. So I am out of the buy game, hoping for some sell to get out. Be good all.

jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:10:07 PM

Actually there is no announcement worth a damn tomorrow, perhaps maybe on Friday, and I have really really been hoping for something to happen for a week now. There is nothing on the horizon other than a pump and dump. Burners' questions have for the most part gone completely unanswered as have those of others asking serious questions about the exchange and further ahead.

Even though I spent some personal coin to lift up this coin when it needed it, I don't see any advancement a week later and it appears to me all of the hard questions are being ignored. So I am out of the buy game, hoping for some sell to get out. Be good all.

Which questions are you referring to?

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:35:15 PM

Wich?  Mostly about the exchange.

What is the layout of the exchange,  how will it work to support Voot,  how will the responsibility running the exchange be shared etc...

It's not like,  here you have an exchange and nothing more. There must be some kind of plan on running it.

The bottom line is that this exchange is a part of VOOT and some of the fees will be used to support the price of VOOT coin to help it rise and secure investors.

Share the plan with us pls.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
crypto-yoda

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

Burners' questions and others from pages 70 onwards:

1) When its Anonymous, how is it secured to not loose coins which we transfer to the exchange? This question was here before.

2) What is the fee for transactions? Where is the Fee going? In our Voot Escrow Fund?

3) Are we willing to pay our employees based on the fee's we earn? That would motivate everyone.

4) I lost 1 BTC with C-cex.com and I know their volumina very well and I see how hard it is to get a Exchange going.

5) How does the exchange promote anonymity when it is centralized and asks for name and email address on registration? Is it any more anonymous than Mintpal-on-Tor?

6) If the exchange is not decentralized on the voot network then what does it have to do with the voot currency?

7) Is the Voot exchange planned to be used by other coins for any other purpose as well? Some announcements in other threads are hinting at the topic of their having access to a decentralized exchange in the not distant future.

8 ) It is still centralized and as safe as every other centralized (Mintpal, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc) I guess.
How is it ensured
a.) Assets don't get stolen by Hacker
b.) Assets don't get stolen by Admins like it happened on other exchanges.

9) What makes the anonymity exchange so special? I can also access Bittrex over the TOR network. Why should I use the Voot exchange?

10) In the end the vootexchange won't bring any real value to the coin. There will be a big rise for sure when it gets released. But the Voot-Exchange has in the end nothing to do with the coin as I understand this right now. Correct me if I am wrong.

burner2014

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:40:41 PM

Wich?  Mostly about the exchange.

What is the layout of the exchange,  how will it work to support Voot,  how will the responsibility running the exchange be shared etc...

It's not like,  here you have an exchange and nothing more. There must be some kind of plan on running it.

The bottom line is that this exchange is a part of VOOT and some of the fees will be used to support the price of VOOT coin to help it rise and secure investors.

Share the plan with us pls.

I am on it and waiting for reply from Smoketeam ! Please read my posts the last pages.

But please be a bit more critical with yourself too! Why? There were a lot of news in the last 3 days and Jefferson, Whale and me try to get your questions answered asap!
burner2014

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:42:39 PM

Burners' questions and others from pages 70 onwards:

1) When its Anonymous, how is it secured to not loose coins which we transfer to the exchange? This question was here before.

2) What is the fee for transactions? Where is the Fee going? In our Voot Escrow Fund?

3) Are we willing to pay our employees based on the fee's we earn? That would motivate everyone.

4) I lost 1 BTC with C-cex.com and I know their volumina very well and I see how hard it is to get a Exchange going.

5) How does the exchange promote anonymity when it is centralized and asks for name and email address on registration? Is it any more anonymous than Mintpal-on-Tor?

6) If the exchange is not decentralized on the voot network then what does it have to do with the voot currency?

7) Is the Voot exchange planned to be used by other coins for any other purpose as well? Some announcements in other threads are hinting at the topic of their having access to a decentralized exchange in the not distant future.

8 ) It is still centralized and as safe as every other centralized (Mintpal, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc) I guess.
How is it ensured
a.) Assets don't get stolen by Hacker
b.) Assets don't get stolen by Admins like it happened on other exchanges.

9) What makes the anonymity exchange so special? I can also access Bittrex over the TOR network. Why should I use the Voot exchange?

10) In the end the vootexchange won't bring any real value to the coin. There will be a big rise for sure when it gets released. But the Voot-Exchange has in the end nothing to do with the coin as I understand this right now. Correct me if I am wrong.

Great stuff thanks!   I will try to answer all this for us guys ! Please no pressure here, we try our bests. Don't forget where the coin came from the last 2 weeks and that we just took over from MCXY again after the first scam. Whale and Jefferson are doing a great job and we are in touch all day to get things figured out.
MinerMario

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

See above Jefferson, those would be some of the questions. As a PR guy I would think that you would know this already having read the entire thread correct?

And I had one more. Will this exchange be used in the furtherance of other coins as well? I saw some hinting on other coin threads that an exchange is forthcoming

Offermann

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:57:44 PM

Also, who is the responsible dev now? As I understand the smoke team is just working for the money mscollec paid them. But who is exactly in charge? What when the money runs out?
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:12:34 PM

Thanks for summarizing the questions I will go through each of them and will provide an appropriate response based on the best of my abilities.

Other questions that are more technical based I will forward to the devs (SMOKE team) for a better answer.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: