Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:13:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139917 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:11:48 PM

Going through the thread and deleting all posts I deem to be off-topic, SPAM, or FUD.

If you are not posting something to contribute to the Voot community, then please do not post here again or I will report you to the mods.

I am spending way more time deleting garbage posts than I should be.

I would also like to ask for actual contributing members of Voot to NOT quote the trolls and FUDsters to help make my job easier.

Do not be offended if I delete your post that contained a quoted post of a deleted post.

I am doing my best to keep the thread clean.

great +1 but if it works ?
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

And another insightful post from the SYNC side:

You are a dumbass.

No one is answering your question, because no one gives a shit about you.

I hope the SYNC foundation has insider knowledge on all the coins it holds.

More profit for us. 

That's why we invested in SYNC, right?

And there you go. VOOT has no chance to move forward tied to this scam mob.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
EdsWow1

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

I think you are already in over your head, and it's time for another replacement.

Just sayin'

Sure, if you guys feel like I am not doing a good enough job then feel free to elect another member who you guys (the community) believes will do a better job.

Stop with that ! This fudders are NOT "the community" !! just kids, fudders, spammers, trolls.

dont feed them. dont react to them. just delete their posts and finished.

and if you asked some to NOT write here, and they still write, then thats a no-go.

so do your job and moderate. the real voot-community will appreciate it !!

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:11:38 AM

I think you are already in over your head, and it's time for another replacement.

Just sayin'

Sure, if you guys feel like I am not doing a good enough job then feel free to elect another member who you guys (the community) believes will do a better job. I only volunteered for this job because I saw that Vootcoin desperately needed better communication between the devs and the community. I am not being paid in anyway and my benefits of this coin doing well are actually quite minimal. I currently only own 30k Voot, not much at all. I decided to help Vootcoin because the price crash I felt was unjustified considering how much actual work and development was brought into this coin over the past month or so.

But until then, I will continue to be PR for Voot. At least I believe I am doing a better job than MsCollec as far as communicating goes.

I support you, jeffersonairplane
fox19891989

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:49:06 AM

Tomorrow will be a good day, rising with good news, hold or stake, guys!
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:42:45 AM

Again, please do not post anything that is not contributing to Vootcoin. If you're just here to post scam accusations and all that, we've all heard it already, we get the point. But posting the same shit over and over again is only wasting my time and your time because all your posts will get deleted.

I serve the Voot community, not the trolls.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Byter88

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:43:50 AM

Just sayin'

Sure, if you guys feel like I am not doing a good enough job then feel free to elect another member who you guys (the community) believes will do a better job. I only volunteered for this job because I saw that Vootcoin desperately needed better communication between the devs and the community. I am not being paid in anyway and my benefits of this coin doing well are actually quite minimal. I currently only own 30k Voot, not much at all. I decided to help Vootcoin because the price crash I felt was unjustified considering how much actual work and development was brought into this coin over the past month or so.

But until then, I will continue to be PR for Voot. At least I believe I am doing a better job than MsCollec as far as communicating goes.

Jefferson,

Do NOT let these idiots tell you otherwise.  You stepped up and took initiative to efficiently communicate the development of VOOT coin to the community.  More importantly, that allows the developers to focus on the development and not what these bickering trolls have to say.

You are doing a GREAT job, and you need to KEEP IT UP!!  I don't normally agree with a self-moderated thread, but in this situation I deem it completely necessary to keep the conversations relevant and factual.

I've been a Top 10 VOOT coin shareholder since mid June, and I want to sincerely thank MsCollec, Nite69, Smoke Team, and other various contributing developers for their time, efforts, and funding of this project. I know MsCollec has spent numerous sleepless nights trying to meet deadlines and provide new features for the coin.  

I've believed in MsCollec's vision for VOOT coin since I witnessed the revival of the abandoned coin.  I cannot fully express my appreciation for this developing team, please do NOT let these trolls discourage your development.  I look forward to the future of VOOT coin, not just for the price, but for the revolutionary features they are developing.

This is a movement, not a profit.

Ownership

He has not been doing a good job, he has been absent more than here, and even when he speaks he is being told what to say. That is most certainly better that MsCollect your BTCoins, but still not optimal. You can multiply 100 times 0 all day long and still get the same answer.

It's my belief that this coin is better served divorced from the entire MsCollect your coins collective even if it crashes to the ground. These clowns raped you, and then want to be loved again. Fuck them, and fuck Sync. Outta that at a small loss as well. Hopefully some sense will prevail here.

There goes the mod erasing again....at this rate this thread wont reach 100 pages lol
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:45:23 AM

There goes the mod erasing again....at this rate this thread wont reach 100 pages lol

This is what I consider to be spam. I won't delete this post for the sake of showing an example but anything else like this, off-topic one liners, will be deleted.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:56:26 AM

jeff, dont forget about the http://vootcoin.net/forum/

you get a lot more control send me your email so i could give you admin.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:55:13 AM

Do not forget about

According to BTC38, they add new coin every 1-3 weeks, usually on fridays, but that's not fixed.
Last addition was 18 June, so they should be adding Voot tomorrow or one week from now.

As you can see on charts for other coins, adding to BTC38 usually makes the price spike 300%. Of course later correction comes, but if we can play it well together with launching Anon Ex and announcing VootCloud and VootMarket work progress, we can easily get back to good prices.

It is only 10 BTC to 1000 satoshi, same amount that separates us from 400 satoshi. So it all looks quite good.
How do I see it? BTC38 could bring us to at least 1500 satoshi (however unstable), releasing Anon EX should take us beyond 2000, and statements regarding VootCloud and VootMarket even further. Gread things about recent incidents is that we finally got rid of weak hands.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:56:46 AM

Do not forget about

According to BTC38, they add new coin every 1-3 weeks, usually on fridays, but that's not fixed.
Last addition was 18 June, so they should be adding Voot tomorrow or one week from now.

As you can see on charts for other coins, adding to BTC38 usually makes the price spike 300%. Of course later correction comes, but if we can play it well together with launching Anon Ex and announcing VootCloud and VootMarket work progress, we can easily get back to good prices.

It is only 10 BTC to 1000 satoshi, same amount that separates us from 400 satoshi. So it all looks quite good.
How do I see it? BTC38 could bring us to at least 1500 satoshi (however unstable), releasing Anon EX should take us beyond 2000, and statements regarding VootCloud and VootMarket even further. Gread things about recent incidents is that we finally got rid of weak hands.

They might ninja-add us anytime now. This is going to be crazy. I am refreshing all the time, hoping to be part of the rally.
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:59:03 AM

As long as the dev can deliver something then the price should jump, I'm holding and waiting. 
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:02:22 AM

Do not forget about

1500 satoshi is not enough for me, I bought higher, but it's a good start. Hopefully some people will sell along the way, and then nothing will stop us from going up. All three innovatins - exchange, cloud storage and market - have been paid for and will be delivered. Look what happened to other coins that delivered, even if they were not first to do this.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:03:55 AM

Do not forget about

1500 satoshi is not enough for me, I bought higher, but it's a good start. Hopefully some people will sell along the way, and then nothing will stop us from going up. All three innovatins - exchange, cloud storage and market - have been paid for and will be delivered. Look what happened to other coins that delivered, even if they were not first to do this.

Weekends usually mean stagnation, but let's hope not this time!

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:19:40 AM

You know what is good? This is a first day when coin instead of losing value started to gain it. Yesterday that moment we were at 450 and now we are at 505. Nice.
fox19891989

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:33:21 AM

I guess btc38 will add us tomorrow, our price is dipping now, we will see a price correction soon(1k+ sat)
EndOfBubble

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:56:22 AM

Milkman is right. Is more like 300% for the new coins on BTR38. So 1500 is more likely, however I am not sure if they will add us this friday or next friday. Maybe next would be even better since we would be starting from higher starting point.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:12:19 AM

https://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/07/31/vootcoin-anon-exchange-updates/
EndOfBubble

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:14:01 AM

Nice!
EndOfBubble

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:28:24 AM

Maybe such schedule?

Friday - 1 August - BTC38
Friday - 8 August - Launch of Anon EX
Friday - 15 August - Moolah/Cryptsy
Friday - 22 August - Voot Cloud
Friday - 29 August - free blowjobs
Friday - 5 September - Voot Market
Friday - 12 September - surprise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: