Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
walkingtall111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:18:28 AM

I have no coins to sell off. I organized VOOT Foundation into existence because of my love for crypto and this is one of few coins that can pull off a comeback. I have nothing to gain. I am a programmer by day, and a programmer by night, with ~20 years of experience dedicating a lot of time and effort to this. At the moment we have some new surprises being developed, such as a multi-algo profit-switching pool paying out in VOOT, but not limited to just that. This will all take time. The last pool I worked on took 2 months but I know I can reuse a lot of the 15k lines of code to create something faster for VOOT. We also have many more secrets being worked on. Stay tuned, and stay patient. None of this is FUD - we are hard at work.

Edit: and if you look again, this is the only thread I've been posting in lately. Sorry if it's not often - day job and coding for VOOT is taxing.
Edit again: We are looking for one more person to join the team that is proficient with wallets for a feature we'd like to implement, but all of our coders are tied up with other tasks at the moment. Apply within or via PM to me.

Is the vootmarket still in the pipeline? What does the voot Foundation think about creating a master node like system that darkcoin has? The price increased that the  implementation of the master node did for darkcoin was impressive to say the least. The value of having a voot node system would be huge for long-term innovation , but that just my feelings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:36:22 AM

I have no coins to sell off. I organized VOOT Foundation into existence because of my love for crypto and this is one of few coins that can pull off a comeback. I have nothing to gain. I am a programmer by day, and a programmer by night, with ~20 years of experience dedicating a lot of time and effort to this. At the moment we have some new surprises being developed, such as a multi-algo profit-switching pool paying out in VOOT, but not limited to just that. This will all take time. The last pool I worked on took 2 months but I know I can reuse a lot of the 15k lines of code to create something faster for VOOT. We also have many more secrets being worked on. Stay tuned, and stay patient. None of this is FUD - we are hard at work.

Edit: and if you look again, this is the only thread I've been posting in lately. Sorry if it's not often - day job and coding for VOOT is taxing.
Edit again: We are looking for one more person to join the team that is proficient with wallets for a feature we'd like to implement, but all of our coders are tied up with other tasks at the moment. Apply within or via PM to me.

Is the vootmarket still in the pipeline? What does the voot Foundation think about creating a master node like system that darkcoin has? The price increased that the  implementation of the master node did for darkcoin was impressive to say the least. The value of having a voot node system would be huge for long-term innovation , but that just my feelings.

We will definitely talk about this Smiley

Vootcoin!
vonuke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I'm on the moon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:30:13 AM

I'm in voot and lots of people say are u a crazy
vonuke

I'm on the moon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:35:18 AM

I'm by staying in voot and anyone tell me you want
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:21:05 AM

Cheesy I have a dream, voot to da moon
Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:22:41 PM

Btw who is developing the coin now?
walkingtall111

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

We will definitely talk about this Smiley

That's awesome! I think as a community one of the cornerstones is the Vootmarket. I know personally that was a big part of the reason I got into Voot. I would also like to see a way for us to create a stability fund and in time pay the people that work on this coin.   
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:13:25 PM

Btw who is developing the coin now?

nobody on top nobody had worked on this coin for the past 1-2 months or so.
It seems like there only bag-holders working on this coin currently.

This is untrue fud.

MsCollec is still helping the voot team and foundation get back on track and actually had received 5btc back from SMOKE currently. Axed code is working on another official Vootcoin multipool to add along with the current multipool on CoinKing. We the team and foundation members talk every day via HipChat. There has been many great ideas put out on the table we are looking into getting implemented. This coin has lots of community support and will continue. Not trying to cause a hype but the future looks good from what I have seen my team and foundation talk about Smiley Be assured we are working hard every day.

PS: Axed Code does not even hold voot as he said above. He is doing this to help out the coin and be apart of something great Smiley

Vootcoin!
SP4RK7

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:12:17 PM

Is the multipool still mining Voot? I can't seem to find it on the Coinking site.
vonuke

I'm on the moon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

Ready the answer yes he is telling only bag holders inside the voot  hey mannnn are u real we want to rise voots prices what u want can u tell us
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:38:28 PM

really?
how did this happen?
when did this happen?
why did this happen?

just 10 days ago you had 2 millions of voot.
"I hold about 2mil VOOT..."

btw, i am also waiting for the answers to the following conversation:
Official Update:

The SMOKE team tried to scam us, by purchasing a known scam exchange codebase for 1-2btc and handing it over after weeks of asking for it completely untouched or modified to build AnonEx on top of. Also it is very insecure. We have received our 5BTC back for VootCloud, but the other 5BTC has yet to be refunded for the exchange. We do have 2 more possible ideas for an exchange, but at this time we will be focusing our efforts on other tasks. As for MsCollec, he is not the one scamming us or hurting this coin. If you don't like him working with us, you can leave, even though he has stated he would not mind leaving the community in charge of the coin once we are fully developed and on back on track. If you have lost a lot of BTC and want to get out, you may do so. But keep in mind, you only lost BTC when you sell, and this coin is far from dead. We have a VERY active community that isn't going to give up, and TBH I don't see the coin getting any worse than it is now...things can only go up with the level of commitment.
i am in agreement with you on this(red and blue) wholeheartedly.
you might find my statement shocking but i like to think that i am a fair guy.
i will say things as i see them.

as for the blue, i suggest you kick kalenen out of the foundation.
his views towards MsCollec are well documented.
This coin is not about who likes who. MsCollec/Kalen good or bad intentions, have been helping out immensely. Voot is strong because we have people of many different opinions giving their feedback and expertise in what they do. Remember, nobody is in charge of VOOT. It's many people working towards a common goal. This was not the case in the past, but it is now. Completely different.
if you being a hypocrite here.
i find you being a hypocrite here.
who were you talking to when you said "As for MsCollec, he is not the one scamming us or hurting this coin. If you don't like him working with us, you can leave..."?
does this only apply to the community members outside of the foundation and not to the members of the foundation?

it must be the weekend again.

i am waiting for answers these questions.

Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

really?
how did this happen?
when did this happen?
why did this happen?

just 10 days ago you had 2 millions of voot.
"I hold about 2mil VOOT..."

Good shout. What happened to your 2m AxedCode? Wink
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:57:55 PM

Is the multipool still mining Voot? I can't seem to find it on the Coinking site.

Yes, but CoinKing is a bit different,

Go to your account tab, then click wallets , then on the top right there is a drop down that says "Automatically Convert All Coins To" Click that and select Voot, and coins will be converted to VootCoin in your X11 tab. Personally i do not prefer CoinKing which is why having a dedicated official Multipool will be great for Voot Smiley

Vootcoin!
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:02:11 PM

As mentioned a few times in PM's and on IRC, I have dumped them at the price I bought them at. I mainly did it to show that I am working for free, not personal gains. Also I have bought a lot and dumped a lot over 20 times in the last 2 months...this is nothing new for me. I not only dumped my VOOT, but every alt I held. I needed to pay bills, and focus my time on my code projects without unproductive staring at orderbooks all day.

Well get back in when you want. You should do it for personal gain Cheesy
gullu

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:15:35 PM

As mentioned a few times in PM's and on IRC, I have dumped them at the price I bought them at. I mainly did it to show that I am working for free, not personal gains. Also I have bought a lot and dumped a lot over 20 times in the last 2 months...this is nothing new for me. I not only dumped my VOOT, but every alt I held. I needed to pay bills, and focus my time on my code projects without unproductive staring at orderbooks all day.
don't you think you should have mentioned that here in the forums where most of the community members frequent?

pm's and irc, blah! just like the way you formed the foundation.

why do you refuse to answer the other questions i mentioned twice?

gullu

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:03:28 AM

Because your questions have not been seconded by another user, and all you post is negativity.
i don not care if you find negativity in them.

how can you even suggest my questions not seconded by another member?
did you ask for a second opinion when you went out in secrecy and form the foundation?

my questions are based on your comments.
if you can not back up your own comments then you as well should step down!

i am a voot holder. thus a member of voot community.

the foundation created by you is to be working towards securing community members' investments in voot coin.
thus i, a member of this community, will ask questions and you would have to answer.

so, here i ask again.

Official Update:

The SMOKE team tried to scam us, by purchasing a known scam exchange codebase for 1-2btc and handing it over after weeks of asking for it completely untouched or modified to build AnonEx on top of. Also it is very insecure. We have received our 5BTC back for VootCloud, but the other 5BTC has yet to be refunded for the exchange. We do have 2 more possible ideas for an exchange, but at this time we will be focusing our efforts on other tasks. As for MsCollec, he is not the one scamming us or hurting this coin. If you don't like him working with us, you can leave, even though he has stated he would not mind leaving the community in charge of the coin once we are fully developed and on back on track. If you have lost a lot of BTC and want to get out, you may do so. But keep in mind, you only lost BTC when you sell, and this coin is far from dead. We have a VERY active community that isn't going to give up, and TBH I don't see the coin getting any worse than it is now...things can only go up with the level of commitment.
i am in agreement with you on this(red and blue) wholeheartedly.
you might find my statement shocking but i like to think that i am a fair guy.
i will say things as i see them.

as for the blue, i suggest you kick kalenen out of the foundation.
his views towards MsCollec are well documented.
This coin is not about who likes who. MsCollec/Kalen good or bad intentions, have been helping out immensely. Voot is strong because we have people of many different opinions giving their feedback and expertise in what they do. Remember, nobody is in charge of VOOT. It's many people working towards a common goal. This was not the case in the past, but it is now. Completely different.
if you being a hypocrite here.
i find you being a hypocrite here.
who were you talking to when you said "As for MsCollec, he is not the one scamming us or hurting this coin. If you don't like him working with us, you can leave..."?
does this only apply to the community members outside of the foundation and not to the members of the foundation?

mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:37:38 AM

the vootmarket still in plans and developing the coin now?
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:03:02 AM

yes
walkingtall111

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:09:50 AM

yes

I like how the foundation is working once they have something solid we will all know.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:11:58 AM

I agree that market is much more important now than exchange. Or any other innovation unique to this coin would be good.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: