Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:24:53 PM

dev, should we have a twitter account for this coin?

We already have twitter account  Smiley

https://twitter.com/Root_Coin

awesome. Can;t wait to see the day it is more active.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:15:24 PM

dev, should we have a twitter account for this coin?

We already have twitter account  Smiley

https://twitter.com/Root_Coin

awesome. Can;t wait to see the day it is more active.

so is this the official twitter account?
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:16:58 PM

hi dev

how about we have a bounty for logo design?

thanks, we need a good logo.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:19:37 AM

Before getting involved with this coin im curious if Bitsa has a response to the below excerpt regarding his involvement with Shibecoin. Not trying to FUD but if this is true... history tends to repeat itself
Again, nothing personal I just read the below today myself.

Excerpt from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724620.new#new

Along steps up a guy called Bitsta.  Fast forward and Mr Frystikken, along with Bitsta ask loq to resign and hand control to bitsta over an anti-semetic (you really cant make this up) comment on twitter.  Loq just gave everything to Bitsta bar the IRC channel.  Just like that.  It was very strange.

New wallet gets released.  Pure PoS and 300 million coins, an extra 50 million instamined.  Few days later Bitsta just came in and said he quit.  Left all the investors out to dry.  He released a ANN with explorer and multipool, none of which worked.  Loq then came back in and declared shibecoin dead and someone to step up.  I did, with a small team of investors who cared about shibecoin and wanted to fix the mess.  In less than 2 weeks we had website, explorer and a solid foundation built.  Loq then wouldnt give control of the IRC channel.  Myself and the investors called upon freenode staff who were resolving as ongoing issue.  In the end, loq finally gave us control.

What happened with v.2

Bitsta had a guy named rainbowdash/nik0lay who did made the wallet.  The pair of them have been going round communities in need, helping them release a new wallet and then generating instamine to dump on them.  They went on board with diemcoin and we also about to dump.  Diem is now ran by a respectable team of people, but they had multiple issues with bitsta.  Last I saw was libertycoin, in which they were making a new wallet.

I asked bitsta where the instamine went for shibecoin.  He said to me that he didnt know, but when I got the explorer going, I saw where it was generated.  It was divided up between Bitsta, Nik0lay, loq and Frsytikken.  With Nick0lay/Bitsta controlling the majority.  The coin swap for the new wallet was manual, but BryonP of https://www.atomic-trade.com/ setup shibe.me which automated the process.  He was given lots of shibe which apparently, he kept for himself.  On fathers day this year the biggest shibe dump was done.  Looking at the explorer this was done by Bitsta/Nik0lay when Frystikeen was trying to pump the price up.  Frystikken was at that point out and he dumped his coins to move on.

again, not trying to FUD...In this wild west time of crypto the truth needs to be heard.
Flame me if you like, im just looking for the truth.

Root is a new coin which is his own so I hope for the best.  Reading that link gave me nothing.  Anyone can post any story they want on here.  It's up to the reader to decide wether its facts or not.  With that being said I didn't see any facts in that post at all.  If that person is accusing people of things, it needs to be backed up with proof and thats what is lacking.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:47:53 AM

Couldnt agree more thats why I posted it here.

Root does look good....most new coins look good but it's really coming down to developer integrity and staying power when looking at a coins long term value. White papers dont mean a thing anymore and anon is just the latest buzzword. The large percentage of new coins are either scams or PnD's with people new to crypto just giving their hard earned cash to someone a bit more technically savvy than themselves or to straight up thieves.

Lets not sugar coat the devs that dupe & dump on their followers, they are simple criminals that should be hung out to dry.

I did not single Bitsa out and should he respond with a fact based rebuttal i have no issue deleting my previous post. I dont know any of the players involved so there is no personal gain for me outside of the next sheep thinking before they throw their hard earned money and hope it works out.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:58:40 AM

GL bitsta! think is a success!

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:07:50 AM

Is launch 2AM or 2PM UTC? The site shows that it had already been launched, but 2PM UTC is 12 hours from now.
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:13:22 AM

Is launch 2AM or 2PM UTC? The site shows that it had already been launched, but 2PM UTC is 12 hours from now.
Launchdate: 15th august 2014 - 02:00 PM  (UTC)

dandruff1138

Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:44:38 AM

What exchanges for launch?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:08:01 AM

Root does look good....most new coins look good but it's really coming down to developer integrity and staying power when looking at a coins long term value. White papers dont mean a thing anymore and anon is just the latest buzzword. The large percentage of new coins are either scams or PnD's with people new to crypto just giving their hard earned cash to someone a bit more technically savvy than themselves or to straight up thieves.

Lets not sugar coat the devs that dupe & dump on their followers, they are simple criminals that should be hung out to dry.

I did not single Bitsa out and should he respond with a fact based rebuttal i have no issue deleting my previous post. I dont know any of the players involved so there is no personal gain for me outside of the next sheep thinking before they throw their hard earned money and hope it works out.

Well stated
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:40:31 AM

what time is the launch in europe ?
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:49:18 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 08:05:02 AM by bitsta

listen cryptojohn. i was hired by loq to fix that shitty crapcoin (SHIBE). We did good work on it, fixed it, and proofed our competence regarding
development/releasing coins. We had an agreement from the very beginning. I only got the amount of SHIBE we agreed on. And i am also
sure that ra1nb0wdash forwarded a shitload of the instamine for the automated coinswap as well as to the "leaders".
Anyway, SHIBE is dead now. You wasn't able to do anything for that shitcoin. Shows me YOUR competence and confirms my decision of leaving that project.
Frystikken was hired by me and got paid in BTC. So most of the points your listing above are just
"AIR". Sorry to say that, but It s total bullshit. Also the fact that loq came back in the end and announced the takeover by him and that i announced my exit cause i had enough from the takeovers, drama & Co wasn't posted by you. And i also don't know what you re trying to do in this thread. FYI, if you just came to harm: the PoI is completely sold out. So you re not going to reach your FUD-goal.

Regarding DIEM: "Jugge" a wellknown cryptoguy, miner and investor contacted me and asked if i can help him with DIEM as their wallet
is broken. I agreed and did it FOR FREE as i knew Jugge for a long time. THe DIEM-community had 2 "leaders": tripppn and another one. I handed the new wallets over to them and they instamined the total coincap. I told them to BURN the remaining/unclaimed coins but they didn't like my idea
and i stopped the work for them cause i won't support that dump-scam. Now they re still dumping them on their communities if you check the blockchain.

As for US: CryptoJohn we really made ENOUGH bitcoins in cryptoworld. And we made it with honest business. We NEVER scammed anybody
or stole anything. ROOT is MY crypto-experiment and i am really serious about
it. When you come the next time to spread shitty informations /FUD just inform yourself a lil bit more.

P.S. i ll deleted your post. It s still quoted cause i want my users to see the whole story. and i am sorry to tell you that, but you re not welcome in this thread cause you just spread wrong informations. And i don't think you are doing it for a good purpose. I am even sure you just came to destroy hard work.... and thats neither fair nor honest....
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:54:03 AM

Sorry you're having to deal with FUD bitsta.

Sending support for a successful launch of ROOT

Are the keys going to be delivered via PM?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:55:26 AM

Before getting involved with this coin im curious if Bitsa has a response to the below excerpt regarding his involvement with Shibecoin. Not trying to FUD but if this is true... history tends to repeat itself
Again, nothing personal I just read the below today myself.

Excerpt from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724620.new#new

Along steps up a guy called Bitsta.  Fast forward and Mr Frystikken, along with Bitsta ask loq to resign and hand control to bitsta over an anti-semetic (you really cant make this up) comment on twitter.  Loq just gave everything to Bitsta bar the IRC channel.  Just like that.  It was very strange.

New wallet gets released.  Pure PoS and 300 million coins, an extra 50 million instamined.  Few days later Bitsta just came in and said he quit.  Left all the investors out to dry.  He released a ANN with explorer and multipool, none of which worked.  Loq then came back in and declared shibecoin dead and someone to step up.  I did, with a small team of investors who cared about shibecoin and wanted to fix the mess.  In less than 2 weeks we had website, explorer and a solid foundation built.  Loq then wouldnt give control of the IRC channel.  Myself and the investors called upon freenode staff who were resolving as ongoing issue.  In the end, loq finally gave us control.

What happened with v.2

Bitsta had a guy named rainbowdash/nik0lay who did made the wallet.  The pair of them have been going round communities in need, helping them release a new wallet and then generating instamine to dump on them.  They went on board with diemcoin and we also about to dump.  Diem is now ran by a respectable team of people, but they had multiple issues with bitsta.  Last I saw was libertycoin, in which they were making a new wallet.

I asked bitsta where the instamine went for shibecoin.  He said to me that he didnt know, but when I got the explorer going, I saw where it was generated.  It was divided up between Bitsta, Nik0lay, loq and Frsytikken.  With Nick0lay/Bitsta controlling the majority.  The coin swap for the new wallet was manual, but BryonP of https://www.atomic-trade.com/ setup shibe.me which automated the process.  He was given lots of shibe which apparently, he kept for himself.  On fathers day this year the biggest shibe dump was done.  Looking at the explorer this was done by Bitsta/Nik0lay when Frystikeen was trying to pump the price up.  Frystikken was at that point out and he dumped his coins to move on.

again, not trying to FUD...In this wild west time of crypto the truth needs to be heard.
Flame me if you like, im just looking for the truth.

Root is a new coin which is his own so I hope for the best.  Reading that link gave me nothing.  Anyone can post any story they want on here.  It's up to the reader to decide wether its facts or not.  With that being said I didn't see any facts in that post at all.  If that person is accusing people of things, it needs to be backed up with proof and thats what is lacking.

i answered his post. ROOT is in fact my project. SHIBE was a CONTRACT-based work. I was hired to fix a broken PoS and
i did it. There was a coin-swap and i only got the amount of shibe we had an agreement on. You can contact nik0lay (ra1nb0wdash)
and he will proof what i said. btw - he is still holding a shitload of SHIBE, so none of us dumped.

as for DIEM: i stopped the work for them once they said they WILL NOT burn the unclaimed coins. Check their thread and read
their posts....
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:59:46 AM

hey Primitive,

thanks for the support!
well, FUD is part of the show and as long as it doesn't attack the community/users of ROOT,
the project itself or me in an unpolite way i am okay with it and even going to response every
single FUD-post.

cheers,
bitsta
cawson

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:08:22 AM

hey Primitive,

thanks for the support!
well, FUD is part of the show and as long as it doesn't attack the community/users of ROOT,
the project itself or me in an unpolite way i am okay with it and even going to response every
single FUD-post.

cheers,
bitsta

he just want buy low price root.so.........
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:12:15 AM

listen cryptojohn. i was hired by loq to fix that shitty crapcoin (SHIBE). We did good work on it, fixed it, and proofed our competence regarding
development/releasing coins. We had an agreement from the very beginning. I only got the amount of SHIBE we agreed on. And i am also
sure that ra1nb0wdash forwarded a shitload of the instamine for the automated coinswap as well as to the "leaders".
Anyway, SHIBE is dead now. You wasn't able to do anything for that shitcoin. Shows me YOUR competence.
Frystikken was hired by me and got paid in BTC. So most of the points your listing above are just
"AIR". It s total bullshit. And i also don't know what you re trying to do in this thread. FYI, if you just came to harm: the PoI is completely sold out. So you re not going to reach your FUD-goal.

Regarding DIEM: "Jugge" a wellknown cryptoguy, miner and investor contacted me and asked if i can help him with DIEM as their wallet
is broken. I agreed and did it FOR FREE as i knew Jugge for a long time. THe DIEM-community had 2 "leaders": tripppn and another one. I handed the new wallets over to them and they instamined the total coincap. I told them to BURN the remaining/unclaimed coins but they didn't like my idea
and i stopped the work for them cause i won't support that dump-scam. Now they re still dumping them on their communities if you check the blockchain.

As for US: CryptoJohn we really made ENOUGH bitcoins in cryptoworld. And we made it with honest business. We NEVER scammed anybody
or stole anything. ROOT is MY crypto-experiment and i am really serious about
it. When you come the next time to spread shitty informations /FUD just inform yourself a lil bit more.

P.S. i ll delete all your posts. i am sorry to tell you that, but you re not welcome in this thread cause you just spread wrong
informations. And i don't think you are doing it for a good purpose. 

+1 for Dev

This person spread wrong information. I remember the story with Shibe and cryptojohn tells about it in the other wrong hand

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:12:59 AM

hey Primitive,

thanks for the support!
single FUD-post.

cheers,
bitsta

so how about the launch?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:15:54 AM

hey Primitive,

thanks for the support!
single FUD-post.

cheers,
bitsta

so how about the launch?

had to be postponed cause i am still waiting for internet activation. i ll send every investor a PM today with
further informations.

#EDIT: hope thats okay for all of you, but thats the only way to ensure full support for the users
and 24/7 reachability. and i think better make it a proper/smooth launch instead of "hurry,hurry-style".
also gives us more time for a 2nd unnamed feature...

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:18:43 AM

keys will be delivered via PM or if wanted via e-mail. some investors
sent me their e-mail address for the transfer. so you re free to choose:
PM(key, wallet.dat), email(key, wallet.dat) or coin-transfer after launch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: