Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:12:02 AM

It's not good time to hit exchange now. Be patient guys!
+2 Wink

that may not be a good idea. you will lose momentum here. delaying launch is never a good idea. remember investors are not that patient they will sell at anything they get on the exchange. it would be best to launch now. i don't understand why is it not being launched. if its to prevent a pump and dump that is impossible there will always be a dump plus we have two ico stages so first dumpers will be the first ipo holders and that is when those who missed out will buy.

just my 2 cents.

Root is the Long-term project. The haste is not needed here

its great im not in it yet but am looking to buy when it hits the exchange so can wait. long term is majority of the time no good. another coin can come out tomorrow and steal limelight. root coin is a long term project for the dev not for investors at this price. they will sell. people compare this to xc and drk. its no where near them. given dev history too that can provide a downfall, as his name has been associated with many coins. root is good but if not launched soon the price will have little effect. the only ipos i have seen been great long term is the ones where it provides a total unique solution.

root ex may not be attractive. somebody did calculations a few posts before mine.

no fud intended just saying launch it

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:28:54 AM

+2 Wink

that may not be a good idea. you will lose momentum here. delaying launch is never a good idea. remember investors are not that patient they will sell at anything they get on the exchange. it would be best to launch now. i don't understand why is it not being launched. if its to prevent a pump and dump that is impossible there will always be a dump plus we have two ico stages so first dumpers will be the first ipo holders and that is when those who missed out will buy.

just my 2 cents.

its great im not in it yet but am looking to buy when it hits the exchange so can wait. long term is majority of the time no good. another coin can come out tomorrow and steal limelight. root coin is a long term project for the dev not for investors at this price. they will sell. people compare this to xc and drk. its no where near them. given dev history too that can provide a downfall, as his name has been associated with many coins. root is good but if not launched soon the price will have little effect. the only ipos i have seen been great long term is the ones where it provides a total unique solution.

root ex may not be attractive. somebody did calculations a few posts before mine.

Dev said "i ll release a GUI-teaser mid next week". I think we should wait for this moment and then should go to exchange, because people should realize what giant they buy. Don't worry about new competitors - we don't have competitors except XC and DRK.
And don't forget about this:

rootBay™ - marketplace  [85% progress]
rootOS™ - CryptOSystem  [75% progress]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:34:45 AM

+2 Wink

just my 2 cents.

Dev said "i ll release a GUI-teaser mid next week". I think we should wait for this moment and then should go to exchange, because people should realize what giant they buy. Don't worry about new competitors - we don't have competitors except XC and DRK.

i agree with the both of you, it could be right to wait and could be right not to wait. one thing i've learnt in crypto is never think of a coin long term. if thought of DRK long term i'd have lost shit load of profit and the same with XC.

i think the most important thing to be sure the features are working. as long as they work it should be launched. if everything is launched at once the rise will be limited. launching each feature one after another ensures growth.

well there is a otc thread if people wanna trade.  i think dev should do what is right. it is dev's coin but i do agree with ancientcoins that only dev consider their coins long term not investors.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 08:49:12 AM

+2 Wink

just my 2 cents.

i agree with the both of you, it could be right to wait and could be right not to wait. one thing i've learnt in crypto is never think of a coin long term. if thought of DRK long term i'd have lost shit load of profit and the same with XC.

i think the most important thing to be sure the features are working. as long as they work it should be launched. if everything is launched at once the rise will be limited. launching each feature one after another ensures growth.

well there is a otc thread if people wanna trade.  i think dev should do what is right. it is dev's coin but i do agree with ancientcoins that only dev consider their coins long term not investors.

Speculation? no, Tnx.
This coin have possibility to be first 10 alt in short period and top 3 in long ... great dev, great stuff,private marketplace,rootos System,root wallet, private Pools,end i suppose more....
!

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
qtgwith

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:02:15 AM

+2 Wink

just my 2 cents.

Speculation? no, Tnx.
This coin have possibility to be first 10 alt in short period and top 3 in long ... great dev, great stuff,private marketplace,rootos System,root wallet, private Pools,end i suppose more....
!

Great!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:04:21 AM

+2 Wink

just my 2 cents.

Speculation? no, Tnx.
!

i don't wanna talk about how this coin will not touch top10 short term it will just be fud. it maybe in top 20 maybe but top10 in long term and that is if no other coin comes with new tech. top 3 highly unlikely. people dont care where they by the items as long as the method to buy them is secure and easy.
the value of this coin does not lie in the marketplace
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:11:20 AM

Hey guys,

just a short heads up for you renting / hashing from NiceHash.

Since yesterday evening i'm having big issues with miners renting from Nicehash, they are submitting almost 50 % Duplicate/Invalid Shares currently.

While doing some testing I can reproduce the issue pretty good, while renting the same amount of hash from Betarigs or MRR results in no errors/problems at all.

I've contacted NH via E-Mail and get back to you shortly when I got a reply, i'm soon the issue will be sorted out soon.

Thanks

oc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:11:56 AM

When does payout from official pool start? Mining since this morning, but still didn't receive anything? I'm one of the biggest miners in that list, so that's kinda strange.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:15:51 AM

+2 Wink

just my 2 cents.

Speculation? no, Tnx.
!

i don't wanna talk about how this coin will not touch top10 short term it will just be fud. it maybe in top 20 maybe but top10 in long term and that is if no other coin comes with new tech. top 3 highly unlikely. people dont care where they by the items as long as the method to buy them is secure and easy.

Strange, u have write this:

WTB root at 7500sats

U just speculator.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:18:41 AM

+2 Wink

just my 2 cents.

Speculation? no, Tnx.
!

Strange, u have write this:

WTB root at 7500sats

U just speculator.

ofcourse i wanna buy. if i can buy at these prices il buy. no matter when you launch there will be a pump and then a dump then a steady rise thats depending on how far its dumped. thats why if its dumped the next feature can help it rise.

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

Still no payout from the official pool... Should I be getting concerned?
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:10:31 AM

I got my payments without problem from supernova. Or which you mean ?
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:21:02 AM

Suprnova is working fine, switch over to them when I didnt receive payout from the Official pool.

I would trust ocminer with my life  Smiley
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:21:08 AM

Still no exchange? lel
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:31:43 AM

dev, should we have a block reward halves?

it seems it's the worst time of crypto world.

but if it's profitable to mining rootcoin, some multipool, such as wafflepool will mining rootcoin and dump it for sure.

so Please consider this.

thanks
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:33:55 AM

Suprnova is working fine, switch over to them when I didnt receive payout from the Official pool.

I would trust ocminer with my life  Smiley

+1

ocminer is a great guy.

i am mining at his pool.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:35:11 AM

Still no exchange? lel

maybe later, rootcoin not intended to be a pump and dump coin.

community and dev are waiting for the bitkey released then exchange platform.
manatwork

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:35:40 AM

Yeah, mined for 12 hours with nothing, changed to suprnova
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:36:37 AM

When will pos start works?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:37:07 AM

Yeah, mined for 12 hours with nothing, changed to suprnova

suprnova is working great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: