Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:40:21 PM

dev,sent

Date: 2014/8/24 06:21
To: RNr9PLdSC2Zz1SPZgPCgL6Thpecqbi5sPZ
Debit: -5588.267 ROOT
Transaction fee: -0.10 ROOT
Net amount: -5588.367 ROOT
Transaction ID: 97bba59e649e78b52fb349ce1840bea6a7dad0e3aeeaabf4eb11ad135abaac8f

my btc address:125FdBHvv3kWxLBq1zUYCLYajEgh69vU51

thanks.

thanks!
i received them. i ll send you the BTC as soon as i am at home.
7.8k sat per ROOT like we agreed. thats 0.4358 BTC.

cheers,
bitsta

dev,would you like to pay me the 0.4358btc?
still waiting for that.

thanks.

yes sure. sorry, i totally forgot about it.

is this correct??: 125FdBHvv3kWxLBq1zUYCLYajEgh69vU51

almost one day past after i sent the dev 5588 rootcoin.

still has no received my btc from the dev.

i have sold him at the price 7800 sato.

could i believed that he will return my btc??

guys, i am totally disappointed!!
dev,you hurt my trust.
do you always hurt our trust??

lol. i sent you that message about 60 - 90 min ago..
why you spreading bullshit?

anyway. no worries daxiake. you ll get your BTC. i am buying back a big load of coins.
you re not the only one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:49:30 PM

Oh and RE the rootEX buy in, first (is English not your native language Bitsta? I know in some other Europeans languages commas are used as decimal separators) It would really be helpful / less confusing if you used commas as you thousand separators e.g. " And 33% of the rootEX-shares will be claimable(swap)
by ROOTcoin-holders valueing 3.000.000 ROOT with 33% of the rootEXchange." I assume this means 3 million root, and really ought to be written as 3,000,000 otherwise it gets confusing because root like any other BTC derived crypto is divisible to 8 decimal places i.e. you can have 0.00000001 root so 3.000.000 could mean 3 root (albeit you wouldn't use a second decimal place).

I'm possibly interested in investing although I'm not exactly flush, it wouldn't likely be for any more than 0.5btc, maybe even just the minimum of 0.1, I'm just curious though (even if very few of us actually have enough root at this point) why only buy in with btc? why can't we buy in with root? doesn't this kinda show a lack of faith in the value of your own coin?

Oh and can you clear up for me rootEx is going to be an exchange for any/all cryptos right ala bittrex, cryptsy, c-cex etc? People could use it to trade ltc/btc for instance right? Your illustration only shows currency pairs with root. And what exactly are the USPs of rootEX for the end user looking to trade their cryptos (apologies if I missed all this being discussed in the IRC) why trade on rootEX rather than bittrex or cryptsy? Does it somehow combine into the privacy / anonymity protocols built into root? I'm sure the market is young enough at the moment that just another exchange can come along and do reasonably well even against other names that because they've been established have some inherent trust, but offering something new or unique or better is obviously better and makes for a more appealing investment opportunity. Why should I believe that rootEX is going to be incredibly popular and will pay its shareholders massive dividends and be a fantastic investment that you'd have to be an idiot not to buy into right now and for as much as you can? Explain it to me as if I'm not the marketing and investment genius that clearly I'm not Wink

Thanks.

hey geekeh,

i ll adapt the syntax of the OP.
as for rootEX, there will  be an own rootEX/ROOT trading-pair at the exchange. And the fact that i am valuing 33% of the exchange with
ROOTCOIN is clear enough that i am fully confident with rootcoin and having more than just faith in it.. and yes, rootex is going to be a new exchange like bittrex & Co. tough will have a couple of innovations.

I am working on a whitepaper for rootEX. That will clear your questions.
and please come join IRC and i d be happy to explain you everything, also the innovations in rootEX.

thanks for the interest!
cheers
bitsta

Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

I see Bittrex listed on the OP but don't see ROOT on Bittrex?
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:51:58 PM

We need in Poloniex. This is the good place for trading

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

I see Bittrex listed on the OP but don't see ROOT on Bittrex?

i just prepared the button.
shouldn't take too long untill they add us.
geekeh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

Should be good, based on the current difficulty and the minimum price of hash at nicehash, I'd say root is pretty under-priced a c-cex atm, I don't think I can mine it for as little as it's being sold, of course that leaves an interesting conundrum because is it under-priced vs the expected market cap, if not then obviously it is being hugely over-mined. But when you only have pure PoW for the first 10 days, and a coin that's only mineable at all for 24 days, people are going to want to throw a lot of hash at it early. Maybe you designed the difficulty retargeting to be a little too aggressive? With such a small window this coin may well never even make it on to the multipools, especially without being supported by a major exchange, or having a large volume market so they can exchange for btc. I know you were worried about people just mining the crap out of it and dumping it all thus crashing the value, but you might have over compensated just a little, and are kinda killing the people who want to support the coin but didn't buy into the IPO. (Which can you blame me, I like literally a week ago spent pretty much all the disposable money I had on a Scrypt ASIC).
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:35:48 PM

Should be good, based on the current difficulty and the minimum price of hash at nicehash, I'd say root is pretty under-priced a c-cex atm, I don't think I can mine it for as little as it's being sold, of course that leaves an interesting conundrum because is it under-priced vs the expected market cap, if not then obviously it is being hugely over-mined. But when you only have pure PoW for the first 10 days, and a coin that's only mineable at all for 24 days, people are going to want to throw a lot of hash at it early. Maybe you designed the difficulty retargeting to be a little too aggressive? With such a small window this coin may well never even make it on to the multipools, especially without being supported by a major exchange, or having a large volume market so they can exchange for btc. I know you were worried about people just mining the crap out of it and dumping it all thus crashing the value, but you might have over compensated just a little, and are kinda killing the people who want to support the coin but didn't buy into the IPO. (Which can you blame me, I like literally a week ago spent pretty much all the disposable money I had on a Scrypt ASIC).

Yeah if have to agree, the difficulty is a bit too aggressive. Mining nearly 3 days straight and I only have 2000 coins..

It's ok, at least the miners won't crash the price, but you won't get great distribution.

If at all possible of suggest extending the POW phase by a week or two just to allow it some more time to spread and distribute amongst a wider audience.

EDIT: make that 1700 coins. Difficulty is over 500 right now.

Also if the genesis block contained the premine coins, then what about the other 500 blocks that were mined before the wallet was released? I got the wallet within minutes from IRC and had it downloaded and synced straight away and it was already on block 500...

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:54:06 PM

Yeah if have to agree, the difficulty is a bit too aggressive. Mining nearly 3 days straight and I only have 2000 coins..

It's ok, at least the miners won't crash the price, but you won't get great distribution.

If at all possible of suggest extending the POW phase by a week or two just to allow it some more time to spread and distribute amongst a wider audience.

Also if the genesis block contained the premine coins, then what about the other 500 blocks that were mined before the wallet was released? I got the wallet within minutes from IRC and had it downloaded and synced straight away and it was already on block 500...

check the blockchain. the 500 blocks were mined AFTER the wallet release. I (and the rest of the team) was mining at the official pool from the begining.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:02:54 PM

check the blockchain. the 500 blocks were mined AFTER the wallet release. I (and the rest of the team) was mining at the official pool from the begining.

Really?? So 500 block were mined within 5-10 minutes?

I was one of the first workers on the official pool, and I also solo mined it for about 10 minutes and all of that happened after block 500 was already reached by the first time I synced the wallet.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:16:06 PM

Really?? So 500 block were mined within 5-10 minutes?

I was one of the first workers on the official pool, and I also solo mined it for about 10 minutes and all of that happened after block 500 was already reached by the first time I synced the wallet.

yes. and +100 blocks from those 500 were mined at the official pool.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:54:03 PM

Diff was so low that blocks got mined out fast on release. There was no premine.
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

Please spread hash. Big miners constantly changing pools. 4,5 hours on minep.it and no blocks.

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:07:42 PM

Diff was so low that blocks got mined out fast on release. There was no premine.

Yeah I gathered that. Still I got in so fast I would have expected to get a few more of the early blocks =(

Oh well, lucky for some, less so for others!

I'm still all in with ROOT =D

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:34:06 PM

Yeah this thing is a bitch to mine.  I have 90mh and it's giving be about 250/day
geekeh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:53:18 PM

Yeah this thing is a bitch to mine.  I have 90mh and it's giving be about 250/day

It's really not even worth it, someone currently has 398 root for sale on c-cex at 12499 satoshis ea. If you'd pointed that 90Mhash at nicehash for the last 24 hours you'd have netted BTC0.036576 which would have bought you 292 root including fees. Until / unless the difficulty goes back down below 300, I think I get better value pointing my meagre 38Mhash elsewhere.
btminer8

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:04:46 AM

This is fair distribution.

Cost per coin from mining is 11k at 600 difficulty and was under 5k yesterday.

Very close to the IPO price.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:15:34 AM

It's really not even worth it, someone currently has 398 root for sale on c-cex at 12499 satoshis ea. If you'd pointed that 90Mhash at nicehash for the last 24 hours you'd have netted BTC0.036576 which would have bought you 292 root including fees. Until / unless the difficulty goes back down below 300, I think I get better value pointing my meagre 38Mhash elsewhere.

That means those coins for sale are cheap  Wink
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:24:30 AM

What is going on with the ROOT/BTC page at c-cex? It wont load any of the order books, just sits there loading and loading..

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:26:19 AM

What is going on with the ROOT/BTC page at c-cex? It wont load any of the order books, just sits there loading and loading..

same problem with me.

it seems C-CEX has some problems.

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

same problem with me.

it seems C-CEX has some problems.

Root is too respectable for c-cex. This exchange can't curb it  Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: